Roxy's Punishment
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by silky132

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Roxy learned too late that she should not have ignored her nerdy neighbor. Now she is at Todd's mercy and all of his sexual perversions. Problem is, she is beginning to like what is being done to her body. Will she ever be normal again? (Please remember, this is fiction!)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Roxy sluggishly opened her eyes and tried focusing on her surroundings. Her head hurt like she had a hangover, yet she couldn’t remember getting drunk. She tried to sit up and realized she couldn’t move. Her legs and arms were strapped to an examination table and she noted tubes coming out from under the sheet. Panic set in as she wondered if she had been in an accident. She yelled out “Hello, anyone out there?”

A man in a white coat came in and she said in a panic voice, “What happened to me? Am I going to be okay?”

He leaned over her and said in a soothing voice, “Well that remains to be seen. The next few days will determine your future Roxy.”

Roxy’s eyes grew wide with recognition. “You! “she screamed.

Todd laughed and said, “Yes, bitch, it is me. The ‘geek’ you could never be bothered with or be nice to. It was so easy. You never expected a thing did you when you rolled your eyes at me as you lowered your car window in the garage?”

It came flooding back to Roxy, she was on her way out of town and he came out of nowhere and tapped on her window. The nerd neighbor who constantly was trying to talk to her. She irritably rolled down the window and said, “What do you want?” then everything went black.

She started screaming for help which only made Todd laugh. “Do you think I would be so stupid to plan all this out and not make sure you would not be heard?” He nodded to the tubes, and said, “I would think you would be more interested in what those are doing at the moment?”

What have you done to me?!” she shrieked.

He pulled the sheet off her to expose her naked body and said nonchalantly, “Just making some improvements to that body of yours you so enjoyed teasing me with.”

Roxie stared down at her boobs opened mouth. They were huge. She considered herself large with 36C’s, but her boobs now had to be close to a 36D! “What did you dooo??!!” she whimpered.

“Ah, well since your next treatment is now, let me show you.” From a tray he pulled a syringe that contained a clear substance. With an evil twinkle in his eyes, he said, “I have been waiting for you to be awake for this, but wanted to get started with your treatment as soon as we got here.”

She screamed and tried thrashing on the table, but was too secure to move. He swabbed around her left areola and stuck the syringe into it. Roxy felt like her tit was on fire as the syringe was emptied into it. As tears streamed down her face, she cried out, “PPPlease stop!”

“Well, we can’t have one tit larger than the other, can we?” he laughed as he preceded to swab the right areola and take another syringe. “Answer me! Do you want one tit a lot larger than the other?” he yelled.

Roxy shook her head no as tears continued down her beautiful face. “Didn’t think so” he said, as he stuck her right areola taking gratification from her erupted scream of pain. “Now for part 2 of the treatment. I am just as proud of this as I am of my serum. This works both the tit and nipples at the same time. Genius on my part.”

Roxy who was trying to concentrate on her breathing to calm herself thought, ‘No, you are totally insane!’ The pain was starting to ease, but she could still feel the heat remitting from both boobs. Despite herself, she also noted how the pain was making her cunt wet. “What is wrong with me?” she thought.

As if reading her mind, he nodded toward the IV in her arm and said, “I have also been giving you a serum for heightened sensitivity to certain parts of your body, if you know what I mean!”

Roxy closed her eyes wishing she was just in a bad dream. She stammered, “People will wonder where I am? You need to let me go!”

Todd just shook his head back and forth. “Roxy, I don’t think you realize what an intelligent human being I am.” He motioned to the surroundings, “If I was able to do all this, don’t you think I would make sure no one would bother you on your 2-week vacation? You will soon learn that I am now in control and your only purpose will be to please me.”

He walked over to machine that had 2 cone-like cylinders attached to it with tubes protruding from each top.

He continued as he got the machine set up and explained, “Most cylinders are either for your tits or your nipples. I made one that does both. The trick is to align up the nipples to fit into the small cylinder at the top. Just need them to perk up a bit.”

Before Roxy could respond, he grabbed both of her nipples and began pitching and pulling on them. She felt her cunt contract as her body responded to the pain. “Please stop” she wailed, yet deep inside her she was saying ‘No, please continue! WHAT has he done to me?!’ her mind screamed.

In very business-like manner, Tod released her nipples, studied them, and said, “I think that will do.” Looking at her he continued, “These cylinders will pump up both your tits and nipples. You initially measured about a C-cup and your nipples were over 1/2-inch in length. With the help of the serum and these cylinders, you are now close to a D-cup with 3/4-inch nipple. Since I love bit tits and nipples, I want you to be to be a full DD-cup with over 1-inch nipples.”

Roxy shook head back and forth and said, “NO! Those will be gross!

“Not for what I have in store for them!’ replied Todd. He flipped a switch, and the cylinders began sucking out air forcing Roxy’s tits to fill them. Her nipples easily fell into the smaller elongated cylinder and those too began filling the void space.

Roxy stared down in horror as her tits and nipples became engorged. “AWWWWWW’’ she yelled as they became tighter and tighter.

Within minutes her tits and nipples had filled the cylinder spaces. The machine cut off, held for 30 seconds, and slowly release some of the air. As the pressure subsided, Roxy whispered “Thank goodness.” But after another 30 seconds, the machine started pumping again. This time sucking out even more air! She thought her tits would explode. “STOP, OHHHHH, PLEASE STOP!!” she screamed.

Todd replied, “Oh, I forgot to mention. After every 30 seconds, it releases some air, but 30 second later it sucks even more air out. You see, these cylinders, unlike others, can expand. The trick is to pump them full the first time and every time after that they increase in 1-inch depth to eventually expand to the DD-cup I programmed. You only have about 3 more cycles before you reach the DD-cup with those nice huge nipples too. Then it will hold for 15 minutes.”

Roxy thought her tits would explode first. They were so distended she couldn’t even begin to think that they could get any bigger. Yet, they did with each cycle and even though the pain was indescribable, she felt the constant contraction of her pussy and the wetness on the sheet.

Todd enjoyed watching her face contort in pain and seeing her pussy contract. He had planned this for months and every time she was rude to him he thought of more ways he was going to abuse and use her. He reached down and slid 2 fingers into her wet cunt and smiled as he heard her moan. He said mockingly “You enjoyed that? Well let’s see what you think of this!”

He pulled his fingers out, grabbed her clit, and stuck another syringe into the side of it. Roxy screamed as the pain shot up her body. She thought the shots in the tits were bad, those were nothing to what she was feeling now. Crying, she said, “PLEASE JUST STOP!”

Todd replied, “Forgot to mention that I like a big clit to go with my big tits! I have been able to double your clit, but my goal is to triple it in size.”

Roxy opened her eyes trying to see what he had, but her damn tits were so large she couldn’t. He motioned to the mirror above his head, and said, “Look at my results so far!”

Her eyes widen as she saw here swollen clit, looking more like a mini penis. Tears streaming down her face again, she said, “I look deformed. WHY are you doing this??”

“I told you already bitch. This is pay back for all those times you ignored me. I would have accepted those smaller tits and your clit, but figured, why not adjust that body of yours to fit what I want. You are mine now anyway, so I will do as I see fit.”

With that, he attached another cylinder to her clit and turned it on. Roxy cried out as her clit starting fill the cylinder get longer and longer. Once it had filled the cylinder Todd turned the knob off and removed the hose from it. Pulling on it said, “That should do it.”

Roxy looked in the mirror at her clit in utter disbelief. It was just as long has her enormous nipples. She moaned, “Please, I beg you to stop this. I will do anything you want, just make everything normal again!”

“You just don’t get it, do you? You ARE going to do EVERYTHING I WANT, and you will NEVER be normal again.” he sniggered.

Without waiting for a response, Todd slid 3 fingers into cunt and starting to move them in out. Roxy turned crimson red as her body reacted to it and her pussy started making slurping sounds as it became wetter and wetter. He slid 4 fingers and she moaned aloud as she felt her pussy stretch. He continued going in and out until she was on a brink of climax.

Roxy couldn’t believe what was going on in her body. The pain in her tits and clit only heightened the sexual pleasure. She didn’t care anymore, she just wanted to cum. “Oh yes, YES!” as she felt the climax beginning her hips thrusting to meet his fingering.

Tod suddenly stopped fingering her and smiled as he saw the frustration on her pretty face and said, “Slut, you will cum when I am ready for you to cum.”

Switching to a very business-like attitude, he said, “Let’s see how your tits are coming along.” He released the cylinders and slipped them off. Roxy who was trying to gain control of her body again, looked down at and cried out. She didn’t even recognize her boobs. They were enormous, and her nipples hung down looking deformed. She wailed, “They look like cow utters!”

Todd said, “Funny you should say that. I have a few clients that want you to squirt while they tug on your nipples.” Laughing, he said, “So yeah, like cow utters! But, we need to make those nipples stand nice and erect.”

Before Roxy could absorb his words, Todd rubbed a cream on each of Roxy’s nipples pulling on them. Immediately they became hard and erect and now protruded well over an inch. Roxy felt a fire go straight to cunt and thought ‘OMG what the hell?!’ This was turning her on as she looked at her nipples standing out.

Todd said, “There - can’t have the clients complain about drooping nipples can we slut?”

The words finally suck in to what he was saying. Roxy stammered, “Clients? WWhhat are you talking about?”

“This place isn’t cheap” Todd replied motioning around the room. “I figured it would be easy to find guys who have been shunned by women like you and would love to have their way with you.”

The monitor switched from showing Roxy’s swollen clit to a room full of about 20 men or so. They in turn were looking at a huge screen of Roxy in her current predicament. Roxy’s squeezed her eyes shut trying to block out everything that was happening praying again that it was all a bad dream.

Todd continued, “Their fee included making a ‘bucket list’ of what they would like to do sexually to you. Are you not the least bit curious about what is in store for you??? Look at the monitor slut.”

Roxy opened her eyes and saw that the monitor was now focusing on a whiteboard. She began reading - gang bang, double-penetration, fisting, lactating. Her head began swimming as she tried to focus ... squirting, cream pies, bukkake, dungeon torture, pissing in ass ... and she then blacked out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.