DreamWeaver
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by Xalir

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Rand's doctor gave him some bad news. There are also rumblings about bad news at work. How will these things affect his relationship with his wife and the rest of his happy life? Follow along as Rand makes the best of things.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Anal Sex  

“Hello?” May said when we called.

“Hi, May,” I said, feeling relaxed with a full stomach and Mel playing with my hair and looking at me the way she was. “How are we doing for Christmas?”

“Hi, Rand!” she said, sounding pleased. “Everything’s good here. I told Glen you were coming. He didn’t put up quite the fight that I expected. Beth said she’d invited you some time back but hadn’t been sure you were interested in coming. She seemed surprised when I told her I’d talked you into coming.”

“She gone out for the night?” I asked lightly.

“Not yet, but soon. She’s getting ready now. So, when will you be getting in?”

“We’re going to rent a car and drive down on the 22nd, so we’ve got a day to look around and check for any last-minute gifts,” I told her.

“Why are you renting a car?” she asked, confused.

“We’re going to fly out from Atlanta to meet her parents in DC,” I said. “Our flight is booked for the 27th in the afternoon. Then we’re going to fly back to Charlotte on the 3rd and relax for a day before I have to go back to work.”

“That’s a lot of travel in a short time,” she sympathized. “So, you decided not to take the transfer for sure?”

“Yeah. I think you and I both know that my life is here,” I told her.

“I take it that she’s back in town since you’re in such a good mood?” she asked quietly.

“I got back yesterday,” Mel said sweetly, adding to the conversation for the first time. “I would have spoken up sooner, but I wasn’t sure if the coast was clear or not.”

“Beth’s getting dressed and Glen’s watching some war movie in the den,” she told us, delighting in the surprise.

“I had a thought for something for Glen this Christmas that I think he’d like,” I said carefully. “Is the basement still unfinished?”

“Yes,” she said carefully. “What did you have in mind?”

“We’ll pick him up a sand table. One of the guys I work with uses one. War guys build dioramas of famous battles on them. He can build the geography of the battle and then set the troop placements.”

“You think he’d like that?” she asked, skeptically. “You know how he feels about you.”

“Well, you and Beth have both said that he’s softened since our talk. It’s a gift that appeals to war buffs and it’s a chance for us to bury the hatchet,” I said. “If he uses it, it also gets him out of the den long enough for you to watch something you’ll like, instead of sitting through a marathon of the best of John Wayne Goes to War.”

“That’s very thoughtful,” she agreed. “Are you shopping for Beth too?” she asked gently.

“Probably, but I’m at a loss as to what to buy her. She and I haven’t really talked about her interests since she got home, other than a word or two about Roger.”

“I think she may be moving out sometime soon,” she confided. “Her dates sometimes run over into the next day on the weekends, but you didn’t hear that from me.”

“My lips are sealed. You have any suggestions about gifts?” I asked.

I really didn’t know Beth anymore. I was okay with that. I really wanted to get on with my life and wanted her to get on with hers.

“I’ve got Beth handled,” Mel said smugly.

That worried me. When your girlfriend says that she has your ex-wife handled, that can’t be a good thing. It usually involves a shovel, a lot of bleach and a solid alibi. She saw the look on my face and laughed.

“You worry too much. When we get off the phone, I’ll tell you what we’re getting for Beth and for May. You’ll approve.”

I nodded, trusting her. We talked for a little while and then Mel fell silent when Beth came to the phone, choosing instead to busy herself with small kisses around my throat and down my neck to distract me. She delighted in making it hard for me to keep up the conversation, but I managed to say hi to Beth and told her I was looking forward to Christmas.

“You sound stressed, Rand,” she commented. “If this is too much, just say so. I’ll make sure Mom understands and you know how the Colonel will react. It’s okay if you’re not up to it,” she told me supportively. “This year is going to be a little awkward. If you’re not ready to meet Roger, I understand.”

“It’s not that, Beth,” I told her quickly as Mel’s fingers started fiddling with my belt. “I’m just ... I’m making some adjustments in my study and I’m trying not to topple anything over.”

I gave Mel a look that told her to behave herself and she just smirked and unbuckled my belt slowly. It was like she wanted Beth to catch on.

“Okay,” Beth said finally. “So long as you’re sure that it’s not going to be too hard on you.”

“Oh, trust me, if it gets too hard, I’m learning how to return things to normal,” I assured her.

At the same time, I had a hand sliding up Mel’s back and I unhooked her bra. Her breasts weren’t huge, so the clasp wasn’t the god-awful security vault that had kept Beth’s D-Cups in place. She had my zipper down, by that point and was starting to run her hand over my length, separated by nothing more than my underwear. I moved my other hand to her breast, pushing her shirt and bra up to give me access to palm it pleasantly. Her nipple was hard as a rock, different from the rubbery texture I was used to with Beth.

“Good,” Beth said at the same time Mel gave a breathless gasp at my attentions.

She straightened up and whipped her shirt and bra off, dropping them to the floor before she started tugging my shirt up, obviously wanting me as topless as she was. I lifted my hands and let her strip me as Beth kept talking.

“Look, I know this could be awkward and I really appreciate you making an effort. Mom’s got a real soft spot for you. It means a lot to her that you’re coming.”

“It’s been too long since I’ve cum,” I said, giving Mel a smirk that set her off into silent laughter.

She buried her face in my neck, shaking with silent mirth at the double meaning. I glanced at the phone again where Beth was listening and changed the subject.

“So, May says you’re on your way out. Things with Roger starting to get serious?” I asked, hoping that talking about herself would distract her for a minute.

“I think so,” she admitted. “That doesn’t bother you, does it?” she asked gently.

“Not at all,” I told her. “You and I are long gone, Beth. I can’t begrudge you looking to the future. You’ve had a lot more time to get used to the end of our marriage than I have. For you, it was a lingering illness that became worse over a couple of years. For me, it was a bullet to the temple. Once I got over the shock, I started moving towards the same place you were. You were right. There was no real passion between us. We were comfortable together, and the best that could be said was that we really didn’t have a reason not to stay together until Stan came along. In his own way, he did us a favor. We were just going through the motions and the affair was the shock that made us realize we were hurting ourselves by staying comfortable and not looking for what makes us happy. If Roger thrills you to your toes, then he’s who you should be with.”

“Thanks,” she said, sounding like she was grateful for the support. “You ... you know that I’m sorry things didn’t work out, right?” she said quietly.

“Yeah, I know,” I said. “You probably could have gotten a little better in the divorce if you’d fought, but you decided that I needed the money to rebuild more than you did.”

“I have Mom and Dad,” she pointed out. “You really didn’t have anyone to fall back on. I figured ... Oh, Hell. I didn’t deserve to walk away with half of everything. You did more than half the work in the marriage and you did all of it, that past year. I felt it was my chance to make things even with you.”

She was quiet for a moment.

“You know that when you find someone ... I’ll ... I’ll want to meet her. I’ll want to see you happy.”

“I’m counting on it,” I smiled.

“You should. I’ll give you my honest opinion,” she promised. “So ... did you hear any more about Stan?” she asked delicately.

“He died about a month ago,” I told her, “just before Thanksgiving.”

“What?!!?” she gasped. “You told me you’d call me!”

“There was no funeral,” I said simply. “I went to see him in the hospice. He ... sent word that he wanted to see me. He told me that he knew that any grave site would be used as a toilet by people with longer grudges than mine.”

“You went to see him?!!? Why?”

“I didn’t see the harm. I was complying with the last wish of a dying man. No matter what he’d done to me before, he asked me for the chance to repent in person. We talked for a while. He told me that he’d been compelled to seek out thrills for most of his life. He apologized and told me that he understood if I couldn’t forgive him, but that he wanted to say the words to me. Honestly, I haven’t talked about it except with the people in my group until now.”

“What did you tell him?” she asked in rapt attention, all thoughts of her date with Roger driven from her mind.

“On his death bed, seeing how much he was suffering, I didn’t feel like holding onto that hate anymore. He wasn’t in good shape. He passed away a few days after we met. He said he was donating his body to a teaching hospital. That way, there’s nowhere for the villagers to congregate with pitchforks and torches.”

“So, you ... forgave him? After everything he did?” she was shocked.

“Hell, Beth, it was you that pointed out that our marriage was dead before he came along. He just filled in the grave. Other people have much better reasons to hate him. If they can let go of that, then I can too. Besides, the guy was ... genuine. He knew he was dying. He didn’t ask for forgiveness as much as understanding. He regretted how much pain he’d spread all our lives.”

“Fair enough,” she sighed. “You were never mean to me over the whole thing, so I guess I can understand your being able to let it go.”

Mel had calmed down from her laughter as soon as Stan’s death had come up, clinging to me tightly. I held her just as closely. We both heard the doorbell on the other end of the phone and Beth swore softly.

“That’s Roger,” she said. “Look, I’ve gotta go. I’ll see you next week and we’ll talk about it more, okay?”

“Sounds good,” I told her lightly. “There’s more to tell, but I think we should do that in person.”

“I’ll pass you back to Mom to say goodbye. See you soon, Rand.”

Then she was gone on her date. We heard the door slam.

“You certainly brought her mood down,” May commented. “I take it you told her about her former boss from her end of the conversation. Did she figure out you were bringing Melody to Christmas?”

“Rand managed to avoid telling her that I’d be there,” Mel confirmed. “He did give her a couple of innuendos that I found funny, but she might not.”

She was a little more subdued, but not melancholy. I was glad of that. She ran her fingers over my chest affectionately and I kissed her neck lightly, just reminding her that I was here and loved her, more than trying to start something.

“Well, she’ll figure it out sooner or later,” May said. “Christmas morning, when she lays eyes on the two of you together, that might clue her in.”

We made plans for spending Christmas Eve baking with her and letting Glen meet Melody. She promised that she’d call as soon as the coast was clear. We were going to take a couple of days to look around the city and do some shopping.

When we hung up, I wrapped my arms around Mel.

“You were certainly eager to have Beth figure out you were here,” I commented with a smile.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she declared, hiding her face in my neck so I wouldn’t see her smile.

“No?”

I asked and then started to tickle her, making her shriek in surprise and jump out of my lap. I grabbed her and pulled her back down into my lap and tickled her mercilessly.

NO!” she squealed. “NONONO! Don’t tickle me! I’ll pee! Seriously, if you make me laugh too hard, I’ll pee myself,” she begged.

“Kinky,” I laughed and tickled her a little more, making her scream in protest, writhing and trying to get away from my fingers.

RAAANNND!” she whined loudly until I stopped and just held her, while she calmed down.

I kissed her neck and whispered that I loved her, and she purred contentedly. I stroked her back fully, luxuriating in the feel of her skin under my fingers.

“You’re so beautiful,” I told her. “Sometimes I look at you. and I wonder how I got so lucky.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and started nibbling on my ear.

“You say the sweetest things to me,” she breathed between kisses as she explored my ear and neck with her lips.

She licked the curve of my ear and ran her hands through my hair lovingly.

“It’s starting to get late,” she observed. “Do we get dressed and go to the big house or stay here?” she asked.

“I think it’s too much effort to get dressed. We’re already halfway to naked and we still have to christen our new bed.”

She purred at that.

“Yesss!” she hissed happily.

I idly pulled her belt open and started toying with the button on her jeans. She quickly shifted so I could reach it more easily. A second later, I had her zipper open and was touching the soft skin of her stomach, teasing her as we necked like teenagers. She moaned against my neck as I moaned against hers, amazed at how turned on I was. I’d only been this crazed in my earliest days of puberty. I was on fire. and I could feel her moving against me with the same urgency.

She shifted and suddenly she was straddling my lap, facing me. The chair wasn’t meant to be comfortable for two and we were cramped, but it felt good to have her in my arms. My hands found their way into her jeans, cupping her ass easily now that they were unzipped.

“You seem to like my ass a lot,” she teased, grabbing my earlobe with her teeth and pulling slightly. “Are you gonna fuck me there? I’ve never done that. You’d be my first. Are you gonna take my last virginity, Mister?”

She was speaking in her little girl voice and it was the dirtiest thing imaginable. The beast inside me that hungered for her, roared its approval for this plan and demanded to plunder her body like a wild animal.

Fortunately, I also loved this girl with all my heart, and I knew that giving into those base urges would hurt like hell for her and the loss of her trust would pain me as well.

“Someday, Baby-girl, I’ll fuck your ass, but tonight, I want you too much to be the kind of gentle I need to be for that. Tonight, I need you too much.”

She growled pleasantly at that thought.

“I want that!” she whispered to me excitedly and bit my neck lightly. “I want to feel your need. We can be gentle and loving later, but I ... I’ve never had a man so turned on that he’s forceful with me. I’ve watched a lot of the stuff you sent me and liked it. I want it. I want you to take me. I want you so much, I’m creaming my panties for you right now. I need wild tonight. Make me your woman!”

Okay, that last part reeked of the kinds of trashy bodice ripper novels that Claire sometimes wrote under a separate pseudonym from her normal work, but Mel was young and had probably read a few through her teenage years. Instead of commenting on it, I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close to me and stood up, lifting her with me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist once we were clear of the chair. For my part, I slid my hands back down into her pants and held her against me by a double handful of her ass. I pulled her tight and ground my cock against her, letting her feel how hard it was for her.

“Fuck!” she groaned as I moved against her like we were already fucking. “I want you so much, Rand! It still scares me, but I want it too much to run away again. I promise.”

“Stand for me, Baby,” I whispered to her and she put her feet down reluctantly.

I kissed her deeply, my tongue snaking out to flick against her lips before her own responded in kind. I pushed her jeans and panties down over her hips as we kissed, and she moaned into my mouth, releasing her arms from around my neck long enough to grab mine and shove them down hurriedly. We were clearly not going to last long this time. We were burning too hot to keep things running steady. This first time was going to be nuclear. We separated long enough to shed the rest of our clothing, panting as we did.

“Birth control?” I thought to ask. I hadn’t bought condoms in years.

“I’m on year two of an IUS,” she said. “I got one right after I lost the baby. I know we’re both clean, since we’ve both been without since we got the same thing. from the same source the last time either of us had sex. We’re clean, safe and so fucking ready.”

She yanked off her socks and was back in my arms again, both of us now completely naked. I lifted her back into my arms, and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me against her pussy as I carried her out of the study and headed for the stairs. She was trying to angle it so that I impaled her right there, but I wanted to christen that room, and the best time was our first time.

I climbed the stairs carefully as our tongues fought for control even as she moved her hips insistently, seeking my cock with each thrust of her pelvis. I finally reached the top of the stairs with her pulling me off-balance every time she tried to mount me. It would have been funny if I hadn’t been worried, we’d end up falling down the stairs and breaking bones. I opened the door to the bedroom... our bedroom and carried her inside. I yanked the covers down off the bed one handed and laid her down on the mattress for the first time.

She looked up at me with love and lust and devotion and a little trepidation, but she pulled me down into bed with her as eagerly as I could have asked for. I lowered myself into her arms, aware of how much bigger than her I was. She was tiny and delicate, and I was very careful not to hurt her as I settled only a portion of my weight on her.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, with my cock nudging against her thigh and the edge of her pussy maddeningly. I moved to start kissing my way down her body and she stopped me, shaking her head.

“I told you, I’ve been creaming all day,” she said. “I don’t need foreplay. Just ... Love me. Fuck me. Make me so sore tomorrow that I can’t walk, and we have to stay in bed.”

I nodded and kissed her again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.