Dead Girl's Vengeance - Cover

Dead Girl's Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 8: Exit

After all the girls were separated from the men who bought their services for the night, Filene addressed the 16 rescued ladies.

“I will answer questions later. We will be leaving the hotel together a few minutes from now.

“There were 12 men here tonight. None of them will be happy with what happened to them. Let’s just say that it’s unlikely that any of them will ever abuse ladies your age again. Each of the 10 men who were bidding for your time tonight paid $100 cash plus their bid amounts in addition to the hotel cost for their rooms. Counting the cash they bid plus money recovered from their wallets each of you will receive $1,940. (We were nice. We left each guy with $20 in his wallet.)

“Each of you knows a young lady who is concerned about her younger sister. That lady convinced each of you to put items you want on your beds. They are now putting these items into boxes and will do their best to be sure you get your personal items.”

“Filene”, one of the ladies asked, “Our place is a good half hour drive from here. How can you say they are doing that now?”

“Abby, there are many things about tonight that will not make sense to you. Don’t worry about it. Please, just be happy you are now able to live your life for you, rather than live your life for a pimp.”

“I have arranged for a church bus to take all of you to an all-night restaurant. Don’t worry that it’s a church bus. I know that some of you have had bad experiences related to organized religion. Church members have said they would make beds available in their homes for a few nights or for one night you can sleep overnight at the church. My friends and I will make sure you have the chance to make your own decisions. A good first decision would be to find someone who loves you.

“I see May Wilson from the county’s Social Services Agency waving. She will be on the bus please follow her to the parking lot in the back of the hotel.

All 14 young ladies got on the bus. When the bus was one minute out Filene announced, “I’m paying the restaurant so please only order what you can eat. Any of you could leave as soon as we arrive at the restaurant or eat and not get on the bus back to the church. I would not recommend doing that but no one will stop you.”

While the meals were being prepared May Wilson, recommended going to the church where she would get contract information about where the girls wanted to go next. “Parents, other relatives or best friends – you decide the best place for yourself. My staff and I will help as much as we can.


Epilogue

The last seven hours of Brother Bob’s life passed in ever increasing pain. The last few seconds of Brother Bob’s life passed painfully into black oblivion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.