Dead Girl's Vengeance - Cover

Dead Girl's Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 7: The Big Night

Finally, we got the date. Brother Bob was excited that Charles, better known as Char, a high-end underage provider, was bringing his young posse to town. And that Char invited him to bring his group.

(The Grotto had a 14yo big sister/9yo little sister team working at Char’s. His pride was the key to taking him down. That and one of his clients killed his youngest ‘model’. The 14yo knew that Brother Bob’s town had the ideal hotel for the kind of party Char wanted and suggested how to get the best one-night price out of his posse. Char liked the idea so much that he thought the road trip was his own idea. Working a man’s pride is sometimes better than mind control.)

We were also excited because Filene had told us that our work at Brother Bob’s was almost over. She told us how it would all work and how to manage Yolanda, Cam, and Julia. Use the same process on Brenda and Zoey because if they don’t get out when they have the chance, life will be very hard for them.

Sami talked with the 14yo girls one at a time. Holding hands, Sami asked if she wanted to get out of the business of having her body available for rent. While doing this Sami listened to her friend’s thoughts. “I have a way out for you and others but TELL NO ONE about what I am saying. I will give others the same message so you have no reason to share.” At this point, Sami knew her friends would follow directions.

“Take a purse with you tonight. Put in your ID, toothbrush, and any money that you have. Then just before you have to leave, put any other items you want to keep on your bed. Otherwise, simply follow Brother Bob’s directions the same as you would do normally. Don’t look around for help in getting out. You won’t see it anyway.”

All five girls were getting out.

With six girls going Bill had to drive. I was left alone and told, “Lock the door and don’t open it for nobody.”

When Bill got back I asked, “Bill, is the car you drove registered in your name or Brother Bob’s name?

“My name. Why do you ask?”

“Because now is your best chance to leave.”

“I can’t because my money is in Brother Bob’s safe.”

“How much cash would you need if you were to walk away?”

“$20,000”

“Does the safe have that much money in it?”

“More. But lotta good it will do me. The safe is locked and only Brother Bob knows the combination.”

“Star 137 star 6969. I will do it for you.” The safe opened. I handed Bill an envelope with his name on it. “Please count it.”

After counting, Bill started out with his favorite word, “Fuck! Fucking Brother Bob took half my fucking money.”

Handing him a stack of bills I said, “You will feel better if you take this. I will see that the other girls split the rest. Goodbye Bill.”

I put on the clothes Julia bought and took a nap. Sami was going to be busy.


Char’s event had booked the Lakeside Hotel’s entire ninth floor which included the conference room. Char had setup a projector and was explaining his auction.

“Each bidder please take a letter. Later the girls will have numbers. You will be bidding against each other for the girl you will spend the night with. I honestly believe that all of them are at least teenagers. We might have a few early twenties. Bids are strictly cash so be sure you have the cash with you. Hold up your letter and say a girl’s number and your bid. The minimum bid is at least $50 more than the amount already bid for that girl. I have already bid $250 for each girl making anyone’s next bid a minimum of $300.The highest amount bid for any girl will be on the top of the screen. After the bidding stops the one bidding on the highest price gets the girl and his other bids are canceled. Then he can bid for doubles if he wishes. And now please welcome the girls.”

The girls entered holding numbers. The men clapped and whistled their approval. Then someone said, “Take it off. Take it all off.”

Starting at number one the girls stripped. Each girl received applause. Then Char told the girls to hug all the bidders. They walked in a line greeting each bidder. Then back to the front for the bidding. Sami was picked third for $3,500. (The one with the largest tits went for $6,000 then the youngest looking one – she looked like a 10yo to Sami – went for $5,500.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.