Dead Girl's Vengeance - Cover

Dead Girl's Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 6: Carol and Sami

Back in The Grotto, it was time for advanced ‘See Ahead’ work. Filene began, “Try starting from a place you know then raise up until you can see over the rooftops. Think yourself even higher until you find one or more town centers. Then snoop around until you find at least three places you can generally use safely.”

Don’t worry about doors or walls when you practice your ‘See Ahead’ lessons. You are not actually there so little things like solid walls cannot stop you. Say you want to see someone in a hotel room. One way is to simply walk into the front door, go to the elevator and take it to the desired floor. But sometimes finding an unoccupied room on the same floor is easier. Jump to the room and promptly exit walking to your intended room. Or you could pop into an empty ladies room and walk out.

“Then practice ‘Seeing Ahead’ to different cities. Then when you can do that I will give you a list of 100 different addresses. Find each and find some way to visit each address without anyone seeing you pop in or out. You won’t actually jump but practice is important.


“Social Services, this is Mrs. Wilson. How can I help you?”

“It’s good to talk you again May Wilson, this is Filene Swan. Remember me?”

“Filene, just so you know, Sgt. Baxter and the murder squad are looking for you. They are under pressure to arrest anyone they can find in that vengeance group. You appear to be their best lead.”

“Yeh, the M&M Vengeance Group. Cute name. The Mars candy people must hate the newspapers for using M&M for Murder and Mutilation. I told Sgt. Baxter that his perps would never be found. But for you, good news. The young autistic photographer is living with an established photographer couple. They are very happy with his work. They even paid to have his name changed legally.

“Now for why I called today.”

May sighs and says, “Go on.”

“If all goes well, you will be receiving three underage hookers and their pimp. I suspect Sgt. Baxter will be interested. If you can find free services for hookers 18 and older who want out I will be interested. I will call in a few days to see if I can bring them to you. And speaking of bringing them is it okay to bring them to your back parking lot?

“That’s better than the front entrance. When will they arrive? How much warning will I have?”

“I will call the day before. The young hookers will arrive about noon. Their pimp will be dead. You might want to warn the police but please wait until I call.”

That WAS the plan. But for good reasons, the plan changed.


I graduated from vengeance training. I could jump to any place on earth and no one would know that I had arrived. I knew how to get the attention of those who would abuse children. I could drain bodies of blood and so much more.

I liked Filene and sometimes hated her teaching methods, but as things go she did her job well.

But now it was time to play. We glamoured ourselves as our death age dressed however we felt like dressing. By convention, we were nude in the pool area. It was like an endless summer where somebody forgot to start school again in the fall.

My endless summer ended when Filene called me to a meeting.


“Carol, this is Sami. Sami, talk with Carol and find out if you want her to be her little sister in the vengeance she is running for Gerogene.”

Sami told me about Gerogene’s life and death as a 14yo hooker. “Her pimp bought her nice things. Very nice clothing mostly to wear on ‘dates’ and took his much too young girls to dances where they could talk with older boys – boys ages 17 to 25, some of which, Gerogene saw again as ‘dates’. Much of the time she was okay. She knew that the ‘dates’ – especially the older ones – paid for everything. But didn’t care. Her life was mostly good – until a ‘date’ tried to make her drink his piss. He slapped Gerogene’s face when she refused and when she screamed he hit her with his fist.

“Gerogene’s pimp called himself Brother Bob. When he heard of her lack of cooperation he got mad. In his rage, he stomped on her foot generating a loud scream. He slammed her head against a wall killing her. She was double wrapped in a pair of black plastic garbage bags and put into a dumpster in a senior living facility.

“Number one among much else: Gerogene needs us to rescue his three remaining underage girls. I am going to take Gerogene’s place as a desperate 14yo who needs to protect her 9yo sister. Brother Bob’s sister was killed when she was nine by a drunk driver. I’m sure he has a soft spot in his otherwise hard heart for girls your age.

“Carol, we are putting on an act. All will go well and you, my little sister, will get an Emmy for best supporting actress. ‘Filene Swan’ will be the lady that makes sure that the rescued girls get the support they need to stay out of the biz.

“Are you in?”

“Yes. Rescue and vengeance. Gotta love it.”

“We need to visit Mr. X. I will likely be given drugs. And perhaps you will as well. We both need to be sure that our glamours are able to ignore everything we are forced to take. And we must learn how to fake the expected symptoms.”

We practiced different drugs and somehow (please don’t ask me how) we saw color codes for the meds. We then had to fake the proper symptoms. Red was for uppers, purple for downers etc. That prep work was two days well spent.

We were glamoured as poor children with worn-out clothing. Sami took lead.

“Mr. Bob, Brother Bob, that lady said you might be able to keep us warm tonight and if possible please give my little sister something to eat. I would be most grateful. I would do anything for my little sister.”

Brother Bob looked at her as she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. He motioned to someone who came right over then asked our names.

“I’m Sami and this is my little sister, Carol.”

“Bill, this is Sami and Carol. They are my guests tonight. Find them a bed to share and warm the soup from tonight. Give them the rolls you bought and as much milk as they want.”

“Girls, my car is parked at the end of the block. Follow me.”

He drove for about 20 minutes then parked. “This ain’t the Ritz, but it’s clean enough. You two will share a bed in a room with two beds. Yolanda will likely be coming in late and will use the other bed. If Yolanda wakes up first she will help you get something to eat. If not, get a glass of milk and sit on the sofa and wait for others to wake up. Come with me to the kitchen.” He warmed the soup got out glasses for milk and gave us some dinner rolls.

We thanked Bill. He left, we ate, then washed the dishes and headed to bed.

When Yolanda came back she turned on the light and said, “Who the fuck are you? And what are you doing here?

“My name is Sami and my sister is Carol. Brother Bob told Bill that we are his guests and had him give us something to eat. He said we should both sleep in this bed.”

“Bathrooms the second door on the right. Don’t wake me. Goodnight.

She removed her dress and hung it up. She put her bra and panties on the chair, turned off the light, and fell asleep quickly.

We were the first ones up in the morning. We each drank a glass of milk and waited on the sofa for others to show themselves.

Two naked ladies, both early 20’s but looking older, saw us on the sofa.

“You must be the girls Bother Bob told us about. I’m Brenda and this is Zoey. Will you literally do anything to help your sister? Can you guess what that means?”

“Brenda, I’m Sami and my sister is Carol. Yes, I will do anything to keep her alive and well. And because I’m guessing, he will pimp me out for money.”

“Bingo. The girl in the dirty clothes is right. Brother Bob likes his posse to be naked in the house.”

“So I should remove my dirty clothes?”

“It would please Brother Bob.”

“Hey Sami, should I strip too?”

“If it bothers Brother Bob he will tell you to get dressed.”

We both stripped. Just then two more naked girls walked in introducing themselves as Cam and Julia. They both looked like they might be as old as Sami.

Sami nudged me and I got the message, I asked, “Does anybody know where the breakfast cereal is?”

Cam answered, “Honey, I don’t think we have any. But I bet Brother Bob will get you some for tomorrow.” Then looking at Brenda and Zoey she said, “I bet you two didn’t think to make coffee.”

Zoey went away muttering, “Get up first. Make the coffee. It’s the rule. Get up first. Make the...”

“Hey wait. I forgot something. Brother Bob bought two large pizzas and we only ate half of one. Let’s have pizza for breakfast.”


“I smell coffee.” That was Brother Bob. All the ladies we met stood up. Then Sami and I stood up a half second later. Apparently, it was time for Brother Bob to get his morning hugs. He was wearing a long formerly white t-shirt as a nightshirt. He hugged Sami next to last. I giggled when his erection poked me in the tummy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.