Dead Girl's Vengeance - Cover

Dead Girl's Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 5: We spy on a target

Filene wanted us to go back to advanced ‘Seeing Ahead’ but a serial abuser had just escalated to murder. That gave all of us at The Grotto the ability to read his thoughts. We could only read his thoughts. We could not change his thoughts except by presenting willing targets ripe for his perversions. Little Joann’s killer would face a nasty demise.

Filene sent us and another trainer sent her two to listen to the thoughts of the recent murderer, Peter Jelson. We gathered in his home cloaked with the easiest kind of glamour, invisibility. One of the things we were told to listen for was any thoughts of active enablers. Anne watched as he signed on to a site on the dark web. She knew what to look for: four groups of numbers separated by periods and his ID and password.

With Anne standing close and cloaked in invisibility our target, the soon to be the late Peter Jelson watched a video of a pre-adolescent girl stripping suggestively and being massaged by a somewhat older boy. Let’s just say that her groin area was the featured attraction. Later, Anne felt she had to allow the upload of Joann – The Final Chapter.

After he logged out, Anne went back to The Grotto. Her report caused a delay in his inevitable dispatch. Discussions were held how best to remove as many abusers and their enablers.

They collated information from his mind and public records-

In high school, Peter was active in the photography club. He liked the naked female form because he was a normal young male. He was, however, not abnormally obsessed with nude photographs. He married young and at age 22 his son, Peter Jr. was born. Two years later Junior was diagnosed with autism. When Junior was four his mother could not take the challenge of raising an autistic child and left for parts unknown. By this time Peter Sr. had a part-time job at the Wal-Mart portrait studio.

Junior’s favorite toy was a digital camera. Clients would come into the studio and he would take their pictures. When allowances were made for camera quality both father and son produced excellent results. As an experiment, Junior was allowed to take clients pictures with the good camera after his father took his. Clients liked Junior’s pictures better.

Peter Sr. kept contact information from all his Wal-Mart photography clients and finally set up a room in his house as a studio. After that move, his photo business expanded into boudoir photography. New clients were surprised that their photographer was autistic and his father was his business manager. But surprised changed to pleased when they saw his final product.

Even when they got requests for full R-rated photos Junior clicked away with client pleasing pictures.

Peter Sr’s road to Hell began when he attended a two-day seminar for independent photographers. Someone had slipped a USB stick in his pocket. It contained a one-day pass to a hidden pay site containing underage smut. Girls as young as 7 or 8 were shown as sexualized objects. He could pay by the month for selected content or pay by generating content. The signup procedure looked a bit cloak-and-daggerish to him but he and his son could at least make some additional money.

He advertised in poor neighborhoods offering free mom and daughter pictures. He offered to pay $20 for nude shots of the mom and $50 with both nude together. He submitted some of the latter type explaining that he was developing subjects that were more like what they really wanted. Three months later he submitted his first paid portfolio. One month after that, a 13yo said she wanted to be paid for him taking a movie of her fucking her 15yo boyfriend. He interviewed them while standing behind the camera then stood back and watched them fuck with the camera in Junior’s capable hands.

Several moms after getting $50 for mother & daughter pictures asked about being “paid more if you want to touch my slutty daughter.” He did that with several girls in the 13-14 age range. He very much enjoyed his screen début. But Junior had a better idea.

He invited the 13yo and her 15yo boyfriend to “make porn stars from girls as young as 8.” Both Peter Jelson’s were involved with planning the shoots with advice and permission from the young girl’s mother. The little stars did what their moms said – even if it sometimes hurt. These videos brought TOP dollar.

The Grotto reached a consensus: We will send someone to pose for a mom & daughter shoot and ask about being paid for action shots. The ‘mom’ involved suggested, “I can, for a small fee, round up almost a dozen moms with young daughters that would be willing to star in sexy videos. And you can invite others to make their own videos at the same time. I’m sure that the moms would be happy to indulge your friends with the opportunity to take both of them to a private residence or hotel room for additional camera work. I think that $200 would be enough.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.