Keep It Clean - Cover

Keep It Clean

Copyright© 2019 by Shygil993

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A house bitch trying to please her master, but just cant get it together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   DomSub  

She looked at the clock. 3:18. Sir would be home soon, and she still had so much to do.

Becca sighed as she picked up the mop. She knew she had not finished all her work once this week already and it was only Thursday. Mondays punishment had been easy, but she had gotten a little extra punishment because she had not been polite at the supper table. Becca was his house bitch, slave, and lover. She drew herself out of her daydream and looked at the clock with fear. 3:26. 8 minutes had gone by and she only had a quarter of the floor mopped. She still had fold and put away the last load of laundry, finish supper, and bathe. Sir was usually home by 4:45, sometimes earlier. Just to check, she looked in the garage to see his car was there. Relieved, she finished the meatloaf, mashed the potatoes and put the corn on the stove. I can kill two birds with one stone she thought with a grin as she went to the laundry room.

With the laundry done, she checked on supper. Everything was cooking fine. 4:03. Becca ran to the bathroom and started her shower. “Oh shit, I haven’t shaved,” she said pissed at herself. It’s not too bad, I’ll just do a quick pass, she thougth. Becca climbed out of the shower, dried off, and started to braid her hair into two braids. 4:29. He could be home anytime. She quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs. While putting the finshing touchs on supper, Becca set the table. Everything was done. Moments later, the sound of a car made its way into the garage. Becca waited by the table. He walked in, set his stuff on the couch, and kissed her forehead. “Did you have a productive day? She nodded. “Everything on the list?” He asked. She tried going threw the list in her head. She started to get nervous she had forgotten something. He started checking everything. She followed him around for a few moments. After he realized she was following him, he made her go to their bed room and wait. “Sit in this chair, like a lady. Up nice and tall, hands crossed in your lap.”

What seemed like hours, he finally returned. He didn’t look happy. Becca grew very nervous. It felt like her stomach had a stone in it. He grabbed her hand, leading her all through the house. She hadn’t dusted the study. There was pile of laundy she didn’t even wash. The biggest thing was the extra list. She totally forgot. She was supposed to sweap the garage, sort a pile of this and that and put it away, and clean the carpet in the hall.

Feeling very ashamed, she tried apologizing. She even started to cry.

He got more angry. “You are home all damn day, and your list is not that difficult. By the way, you violated your dress code. You are not in your stockings, you have already wore your hair in braids once this week, and you are not properly shaven!” He said as he ran his two fingers up her leg. “Let me see your arm pits and your pussy,” he demanded.

They had been ok, and passed inspection.

“You passed that, but I will need a quiet supper to think what all punishment you deserve,” he said.

As they sat eating, she couldn’t bear to look at him. His voice broke the silence, “After supper, please go up to the bedroom and sit in the same position you were in during the inspection.”

“What about the dishes?” Becca asked.

“Do as fucking you’re told,” he barked.

After a while of trying to eat, Becca asked to be excused.

She drug herself up the stairs and to the chair in the corner. Waiting, she thought about this morning. Fuck, she messed up. She could have done better. She hated displeasing Sir.

His footsteps broke her thoughts.

“Come over here, Becca. Lean over the side of the bed. I’m going to spank you to start the night of punishments. You’re going to count along with me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir. I understand.”

“Good, do as you’re told.”

She quickly went over and leaned. He pulled up her skirt and she waited for the whack.

Whack! Ok, that didnt hurt she thought. “One,” she counted. With each whack, it hurt more and more. At wack 12 she forgot to count the pain was so bad. “Becca!” He raised his voice. He fianlly stopped at 20. He grabbed her head up by her braids and brought her standing up. He stared into her hazle eyes, and she stared back. Then she looked back down at the floor.

“Becca, do you know why we are doing this?”

“Yes, Sir. I didn’t get your list done, basically I disrepected you.”

“Ok,” he said. “Now, go sit back in the chair.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.