Tim & Sally - Cover

Tim & Sally

Copyright© 2019 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 7: Interruptus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Interruptus - A few incidents from a year of Tim and Sally's marriage. This is a consolidation of stories previously on the site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It was Tim’s turn to deal with Junior. He started with fixing the bottle. Then he came in to change him. Wouldn’t you know it? The kid was smiling contentedly in a diaper full of shit -- runny yellow shit. He got most of it into the diaper and the diaper in the waste can. Then he used two baby wipes to get the rest, including extra care around Junior’s scrotum. When he was done and Junior was perched on the new diaper, he got a big grin. He leaned over to return the grin from up close. He saw the miniature prick flex out of the corner of his eye, but it was too late to move. The geyser soaked his shirt.

Obviously pleased with the result, Junior gave him a bigger grin and a small fart. Tim tucked the diaper tight around him and pasted down the tabs. Then he picked up Junior and placed him on his arm with his head in the crook of his elbow. He carried him like that while the little guy guzzled down the bottle. Probably he was restoring his ammunition for the next time Daddy was in range of his prick. Fed, burped, dry, properly on his back, Junior finally went to sleep.

Tim got his shirt off and soaked it. He got his undershirt off -- dragging the urine-soaked cloth up over his face while holding his breath -- and soaked it. He wrung out both before hanging them on the shower-curtain rod. He sponged himself off. Finally, he was ready for Sally.

She was ready for him, too. She reached out when he got in his side of the bed. They had a kiss before he started to raise her nightie. When he cupped her breast, she pulled the hand down between her legs.

“They are still sore. I’m not going to have anyone named Timothy Kessel sucking on my boobs, and I’m sure not going to start with the one who can’t use the nutrition.”

“Fair enough.” He kissed her, his tongue playing with hers as his finger played with her clit. Her hands stroked up and down his back. At the end of one stroke, she brought her hand around his hip to grip his cock. He rolled back over to grab a rubber from his night stand.

“You started the pill?”

“Yeah, but the doctor won’t guarantee it yet. My hormones are still discombobulated from Junior.” On that word, he rolled the rubber down his cock and climbed between Sally’s legs.

“Put me in.” He spread her lips as she placed him between them. He slid forward until she surrounded him.

“Welcome home. Is the fit tight enough?” She clenched herself around him.

“It feels lovely. You feel lovely.” And she did feel lovely, if not so tight as before. He belonged on top of Sally. Fun as other variations were as variations, this was the steady diet he wanted.

Her thighs were holding his hips gently. He was moving freely within her. Her murmurs and motions showed that she was with him as his arousal was driving towards the inevitable conclusion. Then another sound entered his consciousness.

“Wahhh!” Sally’s motions, instead of meeting his, were squirming away from him. She shoved him off with both hands on his chest. Then she was out of bed.

“Are you wet, dear?”

“Wah. Wah. Wah!”

“Is something else wrong?”

“Waah.”

Tim lay in bed with his sheathed cock cooling down but not yet shrinking while he listened to this dialogue go on and on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.