Tim & Sally - Cover

Tim & Sally

Copyright© 2019 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 2: Spin Cycle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Spin Cycle - A few incidents from a year of Tim and Sally's marriage. This is a consolidation of stories previously on the site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The new washer and dryer would, they had figured out, save them money in the long run. It certainly was more convenient. Sally loaded the whites and turned on the switch. The machine rumbled to life. Soon, though, it started shaking. Leaning against it evened the motion. It felt real nice, too. The shaking was less, but it went directly into her pelvis. Soon, though, her steadying wasn’t enough. She raised the lid. When everything had stopped moving, she rebalanced the load. It ran evenly, but leaning against it still brought lovely sensations.

“What are you doing,” Tim asked from the top of the stairs.

“The load was unbalanced. The two of us don’t really use all that much white in a week.”

“And is it balanced now?”

“Yeah.”

“But you were still resting against it.” She felt her face warm. She had to learn to control her blushes. “Well, let’s see if that pleases two of us.” He came down and stood against the washer. “Getting your jollies without me?”

“It just felt good.”

“I know something which would feel better.”

“But I don’t have...” He handed her the bag containing her diaphragm.

“I went back after I first saw you.”

“You want me to insert the diaphragm in front of you?”

“No. It’s a joint effort. You apply the jelly; I insert it.”

“You are seriously sick.”

“It’s just that you don’t enjoy inserting it, and I do.” As she had said, he was seriously sick. He started to undo the belt of her jeans. She leaned her thighs heavily against the washer as she bent over to apply the jelly. She didn’t hand him the diaphragm when she turned around.

“I need to spread my legs.” He took the hint, dropping down to untie her shoes before lowering her jeans and panties. He took the left shoe off, removed jeans and panties from that leg, and helped her get the shoe back on. He repeated the process on the right leg. When he stood, she handed him the diaphragm and turned around.

“Have I ever mentioned that you have a pretty butt?”

“Yes.” Between her leaning her breasts on the still pulsing washer and his touches on her labia as he inserted the diaphragm, this was starting to be a turn-on. Tim was one sick puppy, but she had to admit that this was more fun than doing it herself -- not that that was such a high bar.

“Stay a moment.” He unsnapped her bra before stepping back to allow her to turn. He helped her up on the washer. Her ass was on the very front edge. He stood between her legs. She leaned forward to be kissed while he raised her blouse to fondle her breasts. He didn’t stroke her labia, but the washer was doing that for him.

With his tongue exploring her mouth, his hands stroking her breasts, and the washer chugging below her ass, she felt the familiar ball of warmth growing in her belly. When she was ready, she tugged at his belt. She leaned back. He fumbled a bit getting the rest of his clothing off, but he was soon at her entrance. He leaned forward a bit before shoving home.

“Hey! You’re shaking around me.” And he was shaking within her. He started stroking in and out. The warm ball swelled and grew hotter. She was close, almost on the edge, when the washer stopped moving.

“Damn!” Tim said. He’d stopped moving, too. Her sentiments exactly. After a long time, though, the machinery began moving again. Water gushed into the sink somewhere on her left. The sensations were gentler, but more rapid. Tim began moving again. Soon, he was stroking more rapidly than he had before. Her arousal built again. When Tim thrust forward, actually shaking the machine, the fire burst forth in her belly.

“Oh!”

“Gah!” he echoed. They sprawled there entwined until the spin cycle stopped and she heard the rinse water begin to fill the machine. Tim slowly straightened. He kissed her thigh before beginning the process of getting their clothes back in some sort of order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.