The Body Guard Book 1 - Cover

The Body Guard Book 1

Copyright© 2019 by Red Tempest

Chapter 6

“Luca, she just came out the window,”

“Stay with her. Keep me informed on her every move.”

“Will do.”

“Luca a red car just pulled up a block down from her house and she’s getting in. She must have called somebody to come get her.”

“Okay, follow her! That’s not her car, it must be Holly’s car.”

“She’s headed our way.”

“She might be a little jumping so don’t get to close. We don’t want to spook her.”

“Understood.”

Lua keyed off the walkie talkie and waited a few minutes. He took off heading for Kay’s place out in the country. He knew a short cut and planned on being there before she got there. Luca’s friends were following the red car taking turns. They knew that Kay was nervous and was probably looking back every so often to see if she was being followed.

Kay kept a careful eye out. It was close to 3:00 am and they had been driving for almost three hours. It was a clear night with the moon out in its full glory, bathing the countryside in a silver glow. They were getting close to where her farm house was located. She saw some headlights far behind her. She was getting more nervous. Being out in the country like this, there shouldn’t be hardly any cars out this early in the morning.

“Holly see that gas station just ahead?”

“Yes.”

“Pull over just before it and let me out. Just stop on the road.”

“Are you sure?” Holly said as she gave Kay a funny look.

“I already talked with the Smith’s and they said I could use their spare car to get to the farm house.”

“Ok, whatever you want Kay.”

“I will call you later and let you know what is going on. Thanks for your help” Kay said.

Holly slowed the car down and Kay hopped out. Holly continued driving on and Kay jumped into the ditch and hid.

“She left the car. She’s a smart one. She’s hiding in the ditch waiting until we pass.”

Luca smiled. “Yeah a lot smarted then I give her credit for.”

“Copy that.”

Luca had the bases covered. He didn’t want to take chances. He had one man at each gas station just in case. Luca was waiting for her at her place. The vehicles passed by Kay as she hid in the ditch. When she could barely see the tail lights, she left the ditch and walked up to the house that was attached to the gas station and knocked on the door. She had called earlier in the evening to let the Smith’s know that she would be knocking on their door around 3 am.

Lucas’ man hiding at the gas station, keyed into his radio.

“She knocked on the door and now is talking to some lady. They must know each other, they hugged.”

“Roger that.”

“Looks like she gave her something. She went out behind the station.”

“Don’t lose her!”

“Copy that.”

Kay finished up talking to her dear friend, Mrs. Smith. She and her husband ran the gas station. Kay met them when she bought the property. Kay asked them to keep an eye on it.

“She got into a dark colored car and is heading your way.”

“Roger, copy that she should be here in 10.”

Moe had his truck parked out of sight, a short distance from the driveway going to the farm house.

“Moe do you have her in your sight.”

“I see her headlights now. She just passed me.”

“Okay, don’t follow her.”

“She’s turning down the driveway.”

“I see her headlights. Thanks guys.”

“Not a problem.”

“Any time.”

“You want a couple of us to hang out?”

“No, I’m good here for the night.”

“Copy that. We will find a place to sleep and wait to hear from you. Take care buddy.”

“Will do.”

Luca waited patiently for Kay to walk through that door. She had some explaining to do.

Kay hid the car behind the farm house. She took a deep breath and sat there. ‘I did it, I really did it!’ She felt so proud of herself! She got out of the car and walked toward the house. She looked around first, all was quiet. She stood still for a moment listening for any sounds of a possible car on the road. But she heard nothing and saw no lights coming down the roadway. Slowly she unlocked the door and stepped inside. She let out a breath of relief and went to turn on a light. She felt someone grab her hand and she screeched.

“Lights can be dangerous.”

She pivoted trying to pull her hands away from her assailant. Luca kept a firm grip on her hands.

“How...”

“I told you, this isn’t my first job and it won’t be the last.”

“How did you get here? How did you get into my farm house?”

“Did you really think you could slip from me again? It was no problem picking the lock and getting inside.”

“It was easy the first time.” She spat out at him.

“The first time and only time. When are you going to get it through that thick skull of yours that your life is in danger?” he growled at her.

“When are you going to realize I don’t’ want your help! I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to you or Tom.” She started to tremble.

He could see her shaking; the moon light was bright and shining through the window. He grabbed her and pulled her close.

“Please, please, leave before I get you killed.” She moaned.

Luca lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes,

“You won’t get me killed.”

She was trembling, her lips quivered. He wanted to stop the quivering. He bent down and kissed her. Her lips were as soft and as luscious as they looked. He felt her hunger for more. And he was going to feed that hunger.

Kay was surprised at his actions, but he felt so good so right. She never had been kissed like this before. She felt he wanted and needed her. She wanted to feel more. She wanted to feel what it felt like being wanted. She didn’t care about the consequences she would pay for in the morning. All she wanted was this moment!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.