Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 1
Episode 7: Hypno-Classes

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Mind Control Sex Story: Episode 7: Hypno-Classes - Magical Girl Azure is a veteran Magical Girl from Japan, expert in fighting the forces of evil. The Crimson Spirit is her new partner, a sexy All-American girl who just started her time as a super heroine right after entering college. But their newest villain isn't cut from the same cloth as the others. Driven by lust, he'll pursue them with temptation to try to corrupt their bodies and minds! Erotic Mind Control Hentai Action Comedy antics incoming!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Kristen searched frantically for her hair tie at the end of class. It’d been on her wrist, but she’d been fidgeting so much she must have dropped it. She growled and resigned herself to letting her hair stay down. It was so warm in Florida that she’d have much preferred to have it off her neck, but that was the least of her worries.

It had started a week and a half ago when she got home after classes and grabbed a bottle of some trendy flavored water from the mini-fridge. While the dorm rooms were small and cozy, she was still grateful to have a room with Alice, a roommate who never was a problem. Alice no where to be found which was fine, but something caught Kristen’s eye as she sauntered past the desk on the way to the blue papasan chair. The top of a form peeked out from a manila folder. Kristen, unable to retrain her curiosity, read it aloud, “Housing change request form?”

She slipped it out and read from the filled out form, “Disruptive behavior? Unable to sleep? Lewd or illicit behavior? What the hell, Alice?” She slipped the form back in the envelop and left it.

The next day, Kristen decided to confront Alice. Except she couldn’t exactly confront her since she wasn’t supposed to be snooping through her roommate’s stuff. Still, if Alice was asking for a room change, that felt pretty crappy and Kristen really wanted to know why. Determined, she started with small talk while hanging out before class, until she finally got the nerve to ask, “So, we’re pretty good roomies right?”

Alice gave her a queer look but said, “Sure, yeah, we’re fine.”

Kristen pressed, “And if anything was wrong, you’d tell me right?”

Alice rolled her eyes, “Oh my god, I can’t even believe this. You went through my stuff.”

“What? No, I just know you’ve been-”

“You’ve been weird all morning, hanging around, and being extra nice, I knew it, I freaking knew it.”

“What? I mean, I haven’t done anything bad to you, when have I ever done anything bad to you?”

“Oh my God, I am not having this conversation. I am gone,” Alice grabbed up her books and left.

All that day, Kristen was feeling anxious. She even told Aoi she needed to skip training for the day and do homework. That evening Alice came back, and sat down in her chair ready to talk. Kristen sat up.

“Look, Kristen, you’re ... How do I put this. I need to get out of here because you’re kind of...”

“It’s okay, whatever it is, I can fix it.”

“Kristen, you’re a freak. I mean like, I have never known any girl who would masturbate like every night. And I mean, you have a crazy sex drive and that’s great, but dude, I’m freaking 4 feet below you, and I know you think you’re being quiet or something, but you’re just not. It’s totally freaking me out. Can you imagine how weird it is to have a nympho as a roommate?”

“I- oh...”

“Yeah, oh. Whatever your thing is, can you either do it while I’m not here or just, you know, maybe you don’t have to think about Ryan Gosling or whatever every 5 seconds and hold it?”

That night, Kristen tossed and turned, mostly in humiliation. She couldn’t look Alice in the face anymore once she realized that she’d been so utterly stupid. It was beyond embarrassment, it was complete and total mortification. Alice had a point, she never used to be so libidinous. That night, she resolved to exhibit some self control and in fact, she had been exercising control for the week. It helped that she was on her cycle and anything there would have been messy.

Unfortunately a week later, she was beginning to get edgy. Alice hadn’t left and hadn’t brought it up again. Kristen assumed her request was denied and Alice was stuck with her so for both their sakes, neither of them said anything more about it.

But time carried on and Kristen’s pent up desires kept niggling at her self control. Just yesterday, Kristen’s mind faltered and wandered back to her experience with the Fuckpuppy. Despite her own blushing shame, she’d started pleasuring herself as she was curled up on the round chair. Alice was out, and she was all alone. It was a delicious little fun time during the day with the blinds drawn, there was no reason to worry.

Until she heard Alice’s key in the lock. She jumped up and hopped in the shower as fast as she could and hoped Alice couldn’t figure out what she’d been up to. Kristen gritted her teeth in the shower and cursed the dorm room. All she needed was some privacy.

This all led to today, where she walked out of class into the Florida sun, with her hair on her neck in the oppressive heat and her own libido putting her on a fidgety edge. Kristen walked out into the sun with a serious case of resting bitch face.

Tendo Aoi, on the other hand, was having a great time of it. Her time spent with headphones was always relaxing, meanwhile her classes seemed to be going very well. These American students weren’t as bad as she’d feared from the stories she’d heard. They were mostly attentive and they tried very hard. Her colleagues had been slow to warm up at first, perhaps too busy with their own classes and routines. But more recently the faculty seemed to be in generally good spirits. Just the other day she’d been chatting with a history professor.

“ ... and you know there are a lot of side benefits to working here, have you tried out any of the seminars?”

“I haven’t yet, but I have had three other professors suggest I take a seminar from Dr. Halifax.”

“Oh you definitely should, Dr. Halifax is amazing, he’s an absolute genius with navigating the academic world, getting published, getting tenure, you name it, he’ll help you. I tell you what, I should have - let me check - yes here, I’ve got a brochure from one of his seminars that I took last week,” the adjunct professor rooted around in her purse finally pulling it out. “Here’s a brochure, he’s done a bunch of seminars over the past few weeks. You should sign up for one right away.”

Aoi nodded an affirmation, and they exchanged a few more pleasantries before the professor went on her way. The smiling face of Dr. Halifax beamed up at her from the front cover of the brochure. He had an easy smile, sandy brown hair, and no glasses so she could see enough crow’s feet around the eyes to place him around early forties. He must have been an athlete earlier in life judging from the way his suit fell on his shoulders. He had the look of a men’s clothing store advertisement, generic but friendly and approachable. A quick check of the dates showed that he was only scheduled for two days a few weeks ago.

‘Hmm, the other teacher said he did a seminar last week. Let me check the website.’ As it turned out, he was still in town having added a multitude of additional seminars. ‘I suppose I should see why everyone is praising these seminars.’

That evening, Aoi entered the seminar unburdened and relaxed. She took off her headphones and, having arrived early, sat in the front row as was her general habit. Kristen had been curt and abrupt on the phone so Aoi suggested perhaps it would be best to take a night off. That proved a perfect opportunity for her to expand her mind at a class, and she was eager.

Dr. Halifax adjusted his glasses and set down his mug, greeting the few early arrivals. He went straight to Aoi and offered his hand, “Hey, early birds, I love it! Hello, what’s your name?”

“Hello, I am Professor Tendo, pleased to meet you.”

“Yeah, great to meet you too, I’m Dr. Ben Halifax, but you can call me Ben. Everyone calls me Ben, hmm, Tendo, Aoi, right? Am I saying that right?”

“Yes, very good.”

“This is your first time at one of my seminars, I know it, I remember everyone of my co-learners. I call us co-learners because we all learn from the experience together from each other. Let me say welcome, I’m really glad to have you.”

Dr. Ben moved on to multiple other arrivals as they came in. Everyone seemed to know him, he had a very magnetic personality. Looking him over, Aoi decided he was a born salesman. Perhaps he had enough intelligence to get into academia instead of used car dealerships, but the character of the man was the same.

“Alright, by my headcount we’ve got a full compliment, so let’s get started!” Dr. Ben hit a switch and turned down the lights, then pulled up a large electronic projector out of his bag and set it on the table. “Today’s seminar is entitled ‘Taking Control and Letting Go’. Now I’m not going to just do a bunch of handwavy theory stuff, we’re going to get hands on because that’s the best way to not just learn but really grock the material. But first we have to lay the groundwork. There are two kind of personality types that I want you to consider today, now bearing in mind that there are all sort of variations, but for simplicity’s sake, let’s consider two.”

As he spoke, Aoi smiled and thought it may be nice to record the audio to listen to later. She hit the voice record app on her phone and set it down.

“This presentation will help us discern the two types,” He flipped a switch on the device he’d brought in and it lit up a giant black and white spiral dominating the front wall. Aoi blinked at the sudden change, where there had been a dimly lit room and stillness, there was now a pulsing spiraling ocean dominating her sight. “Everyone, if you’ll please focus on the screen and follow along on the presentation. Yes, there you go, it’ll be starting shortly. Please be patient while I set up here.”

As he spoke and set about gathering a few items out of his bag, Aoi focused on the screen. It seemed an oddly long introduction screen, and she thought she could make out the pattern, but then she noticed there was something else in it. Perhaps she’d been starting too long, but there was a pattern of purple swirls mixed in with the black and white. Regardless it was quite pretty. It seemed to draw her in as the curves spiraled out to the edge of her view growing in her field of vision.

“And we are all focusing on the screen, relaxing as we let all the worries of the day flow away. Let the spiral wash over you relaxing even more as you drift along. Feel yourself relaxing in your chair. Become aware of your shoulders of all the tension draining away. It’s too hard to worry about sitting straight, go ahead and sit back, let your shoulder slip down. Relaxing more as the spiral draws you in, shrinking your worries, shrinking your cares.”

Aoi sighed audibly. She’d felt so calm and relaxed already just as she always did when she listened to her headphones. Her shoulders fell, her purse tipped over as she dropped her phone onto it. Aoi felt the beautiful purple colors connecting to her deeply as she let the spiral wash over her.

“Feel your eyelids get heavier as you sink into your chair. Relaxing further, by now you feel so relaxed and your body is so loose you could be a river. Let yourself flow in that river floating freely, warm, safe relaxed. Your eyes getting heavier as you sink deeper into your warm safe place. Finally when you’re ready, you’ll count down from ten getting deeper and more relaxed. As you count away your cares. Getting lower and lower until finally you are ready to sleep.”

Her eyes had been struggling to stay open until he’d let her count herself down until her head fell forward on her shoulders and she slipped into a deep sleep.

“Excellent, very good. All of you are back deeply entranced. Now, Solo Alpha Bravo.” At his last words, most of the heads of the teachers in the room rose up. “All of you with your heads down, continue relaxing. To my Alpha Bravos, it is good to see you again. I trust you have been more successful in your classes. You will continue focusing on taking control. You will do so today as well. It is your role, your nature to take control, to dominate and I am here to help you with that.”

“We have 5 natural submissives in class today. To those of you with your heads down, you will find your left arm is very light, lighter than air. Without even thinking about it, you’ll find that your arm is so light that it starts to drift up. Don’t worry about it, just let it drift up. Good, arms rising, and relax.”

Dr. Halifax took Aoi’s hand and guided it back down, “You are quite a deep submissive, you’ll make a fine subject. Raise your head and stand up Doctor Tendo.”

Aoi was in a haze. First her hand had risen, then fallen. Afterwards, she stood and walked to the center of the class. It was there that she learned where she would feel most comfortable. She knelt down on the floor and clasped her hands behind her back.

“This is the natural position of a submissive. See how she kneels before me. She will not move, until I order it. She obeys because it is her nature to obey. It is your duty to control. You must provide the structure that she craves.”

He took her chin and guided her gaze to his eyes, “Stand.” Her body rose slow and steady, though her face remained blank, entranced by the spiral still spinning before her. “Remove your cardigan.” Her hand rose to her shoulder and pushed it off one arm then the other leaving her dressed in her long summer dress with floral prints.

To the audience he continued, “How you dominate must vary based on your submissive. In some cases having the submissive strip herself can be more humiliating because you are showing you have control of her actions. Other submissives respond more to the dominance of being handled and manually stripped. It is up to you to determine which one the respond to.

Dr. Halifax grabbed her arms jerking them behind her bottom and grabbing both her wrists with one hand. “You will submit,” he whispered to her ear with a harsh edge. She gasped a short sharp gasp but kept looking forward. He released her hands, but only to unzip the dress and slip the straps off her shoulders, down over the roundness of her hips and down to the ground.

The audience of doms murmured appreciation of the lovely Aoi’s flawless light skin and toned musculature. More than a few eyes lingered on her soft curvy bottom, now covered by a pair nude colored nylon panties.

“Bend forward and place your hands on the desk.” Without a word, her hands moved forward and she bent over slightly. “Keep your eyes on the screen.” She looked up, her new posture forcing her to arch her back making the globes of her buttocks to pop out even more.

“Very nice, Beta SOWs are wonderful toys to play with, and this Beta SOW is a rare specimen. Young and taut, not much older than many of your students. She will make a very good demonstration model. There are plenty of ways to read arousal, flushed cheeks, heavy breathing, erect nipples. I like to test the panties directly, and I can feel here that she is dry. That is about to change. You see, for most submissives, being obedient, being punished, being bound, these are things that they crave. Now bear in mind that our submissive here is here for the first time. She hasn’t been conditioned like Sarah who is standing in the back. I’m afraid Sarah probably couldn’t sit down today because her bottom still probably hasn’t recovered from her punishments.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.