Revenge of the Living Pussy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by calx86

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dark fairy by the name of Celeste brings a heartbreaker's pussy to life, which proceeds to force her into submission.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Horror   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Lizzie awoke the next morning and despite the events from the night before she was not sore. In fact, she was dressed in the pink tank top and black shorts just like the night before and everything in her room appeared to be in order.

“Could it all have just been a really fucked up dream?” Lizzie asked herself.

She slowly sat up in bed and pulled down both her shorts and panties to examine her rogue sex organ.

“Hey, are you there?” She said while lightly poking her vagina.

“Okay, Lizzie snap out of it. You just had a really vivid and fucked up dream. That’s it. There are no such things as fairies, magic, or especially talking vaginas. I wonder what the hell possessed me to dream such a thing though.” Lizzie took a deep breath, pulled her shorts and panties back up and got out of bed.

She walked inside her bathroom and sat down to pee when she felt something rather odd. Her vaginal lips seemed to clinch themselves when she sat down on the cold toilet seat. Nothing else seemed to happen so she shrugged it off and continued relieving herself. She got up from the toilet and caught herself in the mirror, noticing that her breasts looked a little bigger.

“What the...” Lizzie said as she proceeded to take off her top. In just a bra her cleavage was noticeably more defined. Strangely enough, though, the bra did not feel any tighter than usual. She took off the bra and sure enough her breasts were the same size, but they seemed to be held in place. They didn’t bounce or drop at all when her bra came off. She cupped them in her hands and shook them, but even though they jiggled like normal they resumed holding themselves up without her bra’s assistance.

“What the hell is going on here?” She thought to herself.

She slowly walked to the kitchen.

“I just need to wake up. This is all in my fucked-up head.” She said as she poured her a bowl of Special K flakes with soy milk. After finishing her breakfast, she drank the remainder of soy milk from her bowl and felt a strange tingling in her nipples as they randomly became erect. She slowly put her bowl down and gasped as she felt her right boob move on its own until her right nipple was facing her as she looked down. Frozen in astonishment she just watched as the tip of her nipple began to move like a tiny mouth.

“Silly girl, that’s not real milk. This is.” Her right boob said with a tiny female voice as it continued to spray milk into Lizzie’s mouth while it was wide open. Lizzie fell out of her kitchen chair and spit the milk out onto the floor. She rolled onto her back and watched in horror as both of her breasts let out tiny girlish giggles.

“What the fuck?!” Lizzie exclaimed.

“Oh come on, it wasn’t’ that bad now was it?” Both her breasts said in unison in identical voices as they turned around to face her. Her heart sank when she then felt her vagina begin to move as well.

“Good morning my humble servant. I got a little bored while you were passed out so I brought the girls to life for some extra fun!” Her pussy exclaimed.

“Wait, so last night wasn’t a dream? Oh, fuck!” Lizzie yelled as both her breasts began bobbing up and down with laughter.

“Well of course not dummy.” Her left breast said as it turned around and sprayed Lizzie in the face with milk once again. She spits and sputtered, wiping her face while her breasts giggled some more.

“What do you say, girls, wanna show her what that milk of yours can really do?” Her pussy grinned.

“With pleasure.” Her breasts said in unison. Lizzie’s shorts and panties flew off from her and floated in mid-air just like the night before. Her breasts then sprayed just below her waist as her pussy began lapping it up with its new tongue, making her squirm at the sensation.

“What the hell is going on?!” Lizzie yelled as she suddenly lost control of her legs. She hadn’t lost sensation and could still feel everything, but she could no longer control anything from the waist down.

“Oh yeah, that’s more like it!?” Her pussy exclaimed as Lizzie’s legs began kicking and moving around under her pussy’s control. Her legs then stood her up off the floor and her pussy began walking her back to her bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.