Skin Deeper - Cover

Skin Deeper

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Cane

Chapter 2: Party Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Party Time - Scott Riley has had an accident that has resulted in him gaining an extraordinary power. After a stay in hospital he returns home to take full advantage of his new power to enhance his sex experiences. His Aunt Gwen helps Scott in his quest for fulfilment. This story is complete in itself, but it would help to read Skin Deep first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Jill, have you given any thought to how Scott celebrates his 16th Birthday? Will he be having a party? Jill Riley, Scott’s mother rolled her eyes and suppressed the urge to shudder.

“Don’t mention parties, Gwen. I foolishly allowed Lily to hold a party on her 16th. ‘Everything thing will be fine. You and Dad can go out for the evening’ she said. I was daft enough to believe her. While we were out pandemonium broke out. Our drinks cabinet was raided, wine spilled on the living room carpet. Why, there were even drink stains on the ceiling. Glasses were broken, all the beds were unmade and I don’t want to imagine what some of the stains on the sheets were. We found a bra, two pairs of tights and several pairs of knickers behind cushions and stuffed down the back of the sofa. We had to get Dyno-rod out to unblock the toilet. I didn’t know where to look when the man pulled out a load of used condoms.”

“Lily?” Asked Gwendoline, Scott’s Aunt.”

“Oh, she says she wasn’t involved. I’d like to believe her, but kids these days...”

“So, I take it you are not risking a repetition with Scott?”

“That’s right Gwen. To be fair to Lily and Scott, it isn’t them. They’re good kids, but with social media word gets around and all the scumbags show up. I think I will give him some money and let him choose a present.”

“Good idea Jill, but it’s a shame for him to miss out on a special do.” Gwen paused then continued with what was meant to sound like an afterthought. “Hey I’ve just had an idea Jill. How does this sound? I have booked for me and Mel to have a theatre break in London. It is all inclusive. The train from Leeds to Kings Cross, two nights at the Tower Hotel, entry to the tower and front stalls at the theatre. Do you think Scott would like that?

“Gosh Gwen, he’d love it. He has never been to London, unlike Lily who went for a week on a school trip. He is always going on about going to London.” Jill Riley paused as a thought struck her. “But what about Mel? How would he feel about Scott tagging along and spoiling a romantic weekend away?”

Gwen rolled her eyes and smiled wryly. “Actually Gwen, Mel is being a bit of an arsehole, if you’ll pardon my French. After I booked Mel realised that Leeds were playing West Ham at Elland Road. Now he keeps going on about staying home so he can watch the match. If I were to tell him Scott would like to go, he’d give up his place like a shot.”

Jill looked dubious. “But suppose Mel does decide not to bother with the match?”

“Not a problem. There will be room for three at the hotel. I would just have to get another ticket for the show. But Jill, are you sure Scott would want to go away with his old auntie?”

“I’m sure he would Gwen, but you can ask him yourself. He’s on his way home from school now.”

It had been a good day for Scott. Today Scott had got to see what Mandy Simpson had under her panties. Up until today he had been unable to catch Mandy at the right angle for a good frontal view of her below the waist. He had discovered most of the girls’ personal preference for the appearance of their pubic hair. Many of the girls had made a conscious effort in that area, at the very least waxing or shaving the bikini line to ensure hair did not show under their swimming costumes. Several had waxed or shaved their pubic hair completely and some had neatly trimmed the hair to maintain a tidy little bush. Today, for the first time, Scott was able to get a good look at Mandy Simpson’s crotch. Scott had established that Mandy was wearing a very delicate pearl grey underwear set. Strictly, according to the school’s dress code, the bra should have been white. However, the shade was so delicate that only the closest observer would notice. No one had a closer view than Scott Riley. The bra and matching panties were fashioned from the most delicate lace. Like all of Mandy’s underwear it was very expensive. By now Scott was convinced that her stepdad funded her underwear purchases.

During the afternoon, Mandy had walked around the classroom, handing an envelope to each student. When she reached the table at which Scott was seated, she paused to sort through the envelopes in her hand. Her waist was level with Scott’s eyes. Scott’s X-Ray eyes. Scott wasted no time in drilling down though her immaculately pleated blue skirt and her delicious pearl grey lace knickers. Her carefully coiffured pubic hair was a shade or so darker than her blond tresses. What was clear to Scott, even with his limited experience, was that pubic area had been styled with skill by a professional or at least someone with some experience. Mandy’s teenage slit was bare, but just above it was a small, neat heart beautifully designed with Mandy’s pubic hair.

“Here we are, Scott. This is for you.” Scott tore his eyes away from Mandy’s private place, blushing as he accepted the envelope.

“Thank you,” stammered Scott. The envelope contained a professionally gold embossed invitation to Mandy’s 16th Birthday party at an up-market venue. Scott discovered that the lovely Mandy Simpson’s birthday was just ten days before his own.

Scott had a free lesson during the afternoon. It was a time for revision, research in the school library or making a start on homework. He was on his way to the library when he happened to glance out of the corridor window to see his favourite teacher, Miss Partington making her way to the gymnasium. Miss Partington and the head girl, Alice Ashby had visited him in hospital. Scott was on the point of making a detour to thank her for taking the trouble to visit him, when he spotted Alice heading toward the gym from the opposite direction. Having already concluded that Alice and Gemma were in a lesbian relationship this visit to the gym was worth further investigation. Both women were dressed for games. Miss Partington was wearing a blue t-shirt with blue shorts while Alice was wearing a white t-shirt and a short white tennis skirt. Both women wore white trainers with white socks and both carried sports bags.

The two women entered the gym and Scott allowed several minutes to elapse before he followed them. His plan, if it could be called a plan, was simple. He would enter the gym as quietly as he could. If he was seen he would simply have an excuse to be there. Scott quietly opened the door and peeped in through the gap he had created. The gym seemed to be empty. Opening the door a little further, Scott quietly entered. No one there. Wait, a curtained alcove at the end of the gym was the place that spare equipment was stored. He quickly focused on the curtain and his eyes penetrated it as though it were glass. Alice Ashby and Gemma Partington were standing, facing each other and kissing passionately. As he watched, Gemma pushed up Alice’s short skirt and grasped the teenager’s firm bottom pulling her into a passionate embrace. Alice pulled up the teacher’s t-shirt and fondled the older woman’s breasts. Scott swallowed hard. He had already observed that both women were bare breasted under their shirts. They had clearly gone to the rendezvous prepared for more than just table tennis. Gemma stifled a groan as Alice put her lips to her breasts, suckling each nipple in turn. Gemma searched under Alice’s shirt for her smaller firm breasts. For the next few minutes the women fondled, tweaked and suckled, reaching ever increasing heights of passion. By the time Miss Gemma Partington pushed her hand down the front of Alice’s white panties the girl was already close to orgasm. With a muffled cry that was perfectly audible to Scott, Alice clung to her lover for support as her shuddering climax overcame her.

Alice quickly recovered and unfastened the blue cord that held up Gemma’s shorts. Gemma pulled them down along with her panties. She lay back on a bean bag, shook the shorts and panties off one leg and spread her thighs wide. Alice lay between them and greedily went down on her teacher’s private place. Gemma held Alice’s head, forcing her tongue to probe deeper.

Scott was mesmerised and amazed. He had no idea that two women could enjoy sex with such lustful passion.

Gemma clasped her legs around Alice. Her face contorted with delicious agony, her leg muscles tightened and she let out a long moan. Slowly the women knelt, facing each other. Even from his position at the opposite end of the gym, Scott could see that Alice’s face was glistening with Gemma’s secretions. Gemma kissed her friend and licked her face, tasting her own vaginal juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.