Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 33: Scandalous Ideas

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Scandalous Ideas - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“I love you.”

The words were more than seriously stated by each and to each of the nude partners as they made love on the large bed in the Prentiss house – three women and a man; Dave, Alice, Cricket, and Cindy Worthington.

The same words had been said the night before between the group and a few others as well. This Saturday morning they seemed to carry special meaning after the group had slept naked and cuddled together in a loving amorphous mass of hypersexual-sated flesh.

Dave sighed and sat up. He muttered to the others, “I have to go serve breakfast. You guys can stay and make love to each other again, but last call will be about ten o’clock if you want to eat.”

Alice grinned up at him, “I want to eat ... Cindy’s drippy pussy again.”

Cricket giggled, “Oh, me too. How nourishing.”

He left for the showers, and shortly was at his workstation making omelets by request as other members of the Circle showed up.

He was not surprised when Ginny Fuller, Nora DeVille, Carol Turner, and Leann Harris slipped between some of the houses, stripped away their t-shirts and tops, and came to order up breakfast. He got kisses from the newbies.

“Where are your husbands?”

“Golf!” Leann said with a slight tone of disgust in her maw.

Carol volunteered, “At least they’re walking the course, so they’ll get some exercise.”

Dave said, “None of them are overweight. Heck, two of your males have visible six packs.”

Leann moderated her opinion, “Oh, I know. It’s just that I wanted some loving this morning, but hitting that little white ball around a field had more attraction than my pussy. Something’s wrong here.”

They all laughed and Dave started on their veggie omelets.

More to his surprise, fifteen minutes later Olive Carter and Angie Nilsson walked onto the patio. The paused and looked around, and once they saw Dave, they headed straight for him.

Dave greeted the two as he harvested two of the omelets. “Good morning, ladies. What a surprise and pleasure to see you here.”

“We weren’t sure you were serious in your invitation, but we really wanted to come and see more of the Circle ... and you. Elin and Lucy would have come, too; but they were less bold about it that I guess we were. If this is at all inappropriate please tell us.”

“No. No. Stay. Order some breakfast. I do omelets. If you want eggs done some other way, cereal, or other breakfast stuff just sit at an empty place at one of the tables and someone will come by and take your order within a minute or two.”

Angie nodded, “Veggie omelet would be great. Can we tell Lucy and Elin to come? I’ll text them.”

“Yes. Where are your husbands?”

Angie responded, “Lars is sailing with a friend until early afternoon, and Olive’s is repairing a broken window where a softball oddly went through the pane.” Olive nodded and gave a mock look of sadness like a mime.

Olive said, “Boys throwing balls indoors are not good for windows or walls. I’ll also have a veggie omelet, providing they’re easy to make.”

Dave grinned, “I’m already cooking Angie’s.” He whizzed the ingredients together in a bowl and soon had Olive’s omelet in the special pan. “I take it our conversation a week or so ago provoked your continued interest in the Circle.”

Olive took stock of the thirty or so other women who were topless on the patio. She stretched and pulled the top she’d worn over her head, releasing her quivering mounds of tit flesh. Her nipples were excited and both pointed right at Dave, almost in invitation.

Angie repeated what Olive had done, only her pert breasts didn’t do the bouncy dance that her friend’s had. She turned to Olive, “Show off!”

Olive grinned, “If you got it, shake it.”

Dave asked, “Anything specific you wanted to talk about? I have another twenty minutes before we close down for breakfast, but I could get my thoughts in order.”

Angie shook her head, “No, and we’ll wait if that’s all right. By that time we’ll have something to ask about.”

Cindy Worthington rushed by the table and picked up the completed orders and rushed them out to Juan, Ann, and Bill. Olive and Angie watched her as they stood off to the side and watched Dave work.

“Does she work here?”

“This is part of her service duty to the Circle, just as my cooking omelets is part of my service duty.” He went on to describe the concept of Service as viewed by the Circle, and how everyone had at least one job they did to support the well-being and operations of the Circle.

“Do you do other things?” Angie asked.

“Yeah,” Dave replied. “I’m also on the board of directors for the Circle, which includes the land and all our finances. I often tend bar. I also am the lead instructor for a course we call Circle 101 for new members or people interested in joining. We do that weekly, and sometimes it’s just a good rap session. I often do cleanup after one of our parties. I pressure wash the patio and pool showers once every two weeks. I have a few others things, plus I fill in when someone is busy and has to miss a chore.”

Olive chimed in, “And you’re the CEO of EneRG.”

Dave nodded. “If you think about it, that’s a big communal work effort, too. We have lots of people, including you, applying their expertise to research, make, and ship batteries to companies that want to put them in their products for various consumers. It’s the same principle.”

“But I get paid,” Olive said.

Dave teased, “Oh, I can fix that on Monday.”

Olive looked horrified and quickly said, “Don’t change a thing!”

Angie doubled over with laughter. “He got you good.”

Olive said, “I did finish reading the scrapbook you loaned us. Everyone in our clique got it for an evening. This is a fascinating place, and much more than we talked about last week.”

“You focused in on the sex. There is more to it.”

“Sex is the controversial part, and that’s what makes it interesting. Even though you didn’t suggest it, we read between the lines. Olive and I got STD tests this past week.”

Dave looked over the top of his sunglasses at them with a skeptical look. “And you did this expecting that what would happen?”

Both women blushed. Olive tried to respond, “Errr ... we were hopeful ... we wanted to ... if you were willing...”

Dave shut them down. “No. I can’t speak for everyone here, but I can speak for many of us. We aren’t in the business of having secret liaisons that might threaten a relationship. You guys need to involve Lars and Stan if you want something more to happen. Your clean bills of health are a good start, however.”

Cindy darted by and picked up a couple more omelets leaving Angie’s and Olive’s on the warmer. She went off again in a hustle.

Angie observed, “She seems to be a very dedicated Circle member.”

Dave commented, “She’s not a Circle member; just a guest. She’s one of Mark Worthington’s wives.”

A long silence ensured at Olive and Angie looked at each other and silently communicated with looks and waggled of eyebrows and lips.

Dave yelled out, “LAST CALL FOR OMELETS!” No one replied so he started one more for himself, and soon escorted Olive and Angie to a vacant table where they sat. Right after they sat Elin and Lucy arrived and joined them. They only wanted coffee, so there was no need to return to duty for Dave.

Dave commented on the ‘Frequent, Intense, and Wonderful’ article in the newspaper, and said that unlike the week before he wanted to mention to them some of the other features of the Circle that the articles under emphasized but which were key to the Circle and its culture.

He started by talking about how the Circle had shunned monogamy and why, talked about equality, non-possessiveness, fidelity, and briefly polyamory. He mentioned the voyeurism and exhibitionism to go with the sexuality of the Circle, and then mentioned the concept of compersion, paternity, bisexuality, and authentic nature of each person in the group.

Dave talked about how the Circle avoided so much drama, using the concept of harmonious confrontation, and win-win approaches to differences. The diversity was obvious, but the unconditional love needed some comments.

By the time he’d finished an hour had passed. The group took a break to use the new bathrooms.

As they sat down again, Angie said, “Who around the patio is not a member? Who’s trying to join or pledge as you put it?”

Dave pointed out the four neighbor women, split two-and-two in two different conversation groups so they could become known by other Circle members. Lori and Haley, two of the younger pledges, were on cleanup duty, going from table to table collecting plates, flatware, empty cups, and such and getting them to the kitchen.

Tatiana and Chelsea were helping Holly and Megan with a crowd of four and five-year old’s around the shallow end of the pool. Some swim and dive lessons were in process. He pointed out Jasmine washing down the shower stalls where swimmers rinsed the pool chlorine from their bodies. All that triggered a further discussion of how to integrate into the Circle by hanging around and by getting on various service teams.

The further discussion was how to meet people where one wanted to meet everyone in a prescribed area. Dave’s answer was simple, ‘Hang out with us a lot.”

Angie raised the harder issue finally; the one Dave had been expecting for hours. She said, “How do we get our husbands interested in also joining the Circle with us?”

Dave actually laughed out loud. “I’ve been waiting for that question from one of you – at least from Olive or you. I don’t know how close you are to Tim, Lucy. This may also apply to you.

“First off, you need to know what motivates him and what might motivate him to join our group. He already has at least one friend that he fishes with. Why does he do that? What’s the attraction? Are there lessons there that you could bring to this situation?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.