Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd
Chapter 27: The Toothpaste Won’t Go Back in the Tube

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Toothpaste Won’t Go Back in the Tube - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Leann, is that you?” A low-toned male voice sounded across the patio from about thirty feet away. Dave looked over his partner’s naked body as they lay together still floating in the afterglow of their lovemaking and the orgasms that they’d shared thirty minutes earlier and then The Experience that he decided to share with Leann.

Leann moaned, “Yes, Honey. Come and meet Dave.” Noteworthy was that she didn’t move other than to turn her head in the direction of the voice. She lay across Dave’s body with his tumescent cock still embedded deep inside her pussy.

The man moved closer. “I wasn’t sure whether you’d gone home or not.”

Leann spoke, “I found Dave. He loves to cuddle. He also gave me the most profound orgasm in my life. I’m in love.”

“Profound?”

“Tony meet Dave; Dave meet Tony. And yes, profound – in capital letters. I’ve never come so hard in all my life, and we weren’t even fucking. I passed out from too much pleasure. This guy is a keeper, and he makes love divinely. I am feeling very much in love with this man. I hope you don’t mind.”

In the dim light Dave thought Tony looked skeptical. He explained, “I gave your wife an A-spot orgasm. Most men don’t know about them. I guess they can be ... profound. Most women I’ve given them to pass out from the overload of pleasure. The side effect of falling deeply in love with me fades as the flood of oxytocin dissolves from their physiology. It may take as long as a day or two.”

Leann said, “And Tony, don’t worry. I’m not out of love with you, in fact, I’ve never loved you more. You have a marriage with me that is open to things like this happening, and I am forever blessed by that and by you. I love you, too.”

Dave rolled Leann over his body onto her side so he could sit up. She did, too. As she adjusted her position, she asked her husband, “What did you do?”

“I met Cricket and besides falling in love with her I learned a huge amount about this place. It’s called the Circle as Nora told us. I’ll tell you later, but I want you to know that we are going to do all we can to belong here. Now I see why Gary and Nora are so enthralled about it.

“Oh, I should add that Cricket later involved another sweet girl named Nikky. The two of them about turned me inside out sexually. I hope I did well by them.”

Dave chuckled, “Cricket is one of my wives. Nikky and I work together.”

“What do you do?”

“I run a rapidly growing company called EneRG. We make batteries – the kind of batteries that will change the way we all live.”

Tony sighed. Dave caught a glimpse of the clock on the core wall. It showed the time as near one-thirty in the morning. Tony said, “I’m bushed. I’m heading home. I’d take my clothes only I can’t remember where I left them.”

Leann stood, “I’ll come with you, providing I can get another beautiful kiss from my new lover. I don’t know where I left my clothing either.”

Dave stood and wrapped Leann’s naked body in his arms and pulled her against his own nudity. They enjoyed several passionate kisses before he turned her towards her husband and gave her a small push in his direction.

Dave said, “Come back tomorrow and you can both look for your clothes.”

The couple waved as they walked between two of the houses and started down Access Road towards their home outside the gates on Christian Grey Road. Tony had mentioned they’d left the house unlocked.

Dave walked into his own home and upstairs. The big bed was full. He ended up sleeping with Cindy Worthington. She woke up as he got into her bed. They made love and then slept.


Sunday afternoon Dave lay in wait on the patio. He wanted to talk to Tatiana, Nora, probably Cord or Barry – one of the fraternity men, and maybe Cookie. The first to come into his sight was Cord. He was carrying a laptop and several books. He stopped at one of the high-top tables and started to set up to work beside the pool.

“Good morning, Cord. What’s up?”

“Dave! Hi. I have a creative writing exercise to write – a whole story in a thousand words or less; about three pages or less, more or less single-spaced.”

“Got a topic?”

“I was going to fictionalize the story about Samantha and Savannah and how they tricked you. Of course, I’ll sterilize the sex out of it.”

“Oh don’t do that. I think university professors love that kind of stuff.”

“Really? This is a middle-age woman.”

Dave laughed, “All the more reason. Tell her in a footnote that this is a fictionalized version of a real situation; that will intrigue her all the more.”

“You convinced me.”

Dave shifted gears; “I wanted to ask you about three young women who were here last night. They each looked to be about university age.”

Cord nodded, “Yeah, I know who you mean. I hooked-up with Lori for part of the night. She’s Cookie’s roommate and I know she was considered safe, meaning she’d had her tests and wouldn’t go all apeshit and spread bad press about this place.”

“Nice to know. I’ll check in with Cookie. What about the other two?”

“Well, Barry brought a girl named Haley. I only met her briefly. I think she connected with one of the pilots for part of the night: Doug or Pete. The other girl was Marissa. I only heard that she was here and that I should look for her; she’s Hispanic and apparently a really hot fuck.”

Dave thanked Cord, and then waited for one of the others on his list. He was rehearsing what to say to them so that he didn’t sound too controlling, yet he wanted to try to regain control of the situation.

Tatiana finally appeared coming from inside Owen’s home. She looked freshly showered and also had a post-sex glow about her. Dave got her a cup of coffee and had her join him.

“Tatiana, tell me about Jasmine and Chelsea.”

Tatiana smiled and asked with some enthusiasm, “Did you get to be with them? Weren’t they wonderful?”

“I never met Chelsea, I only heard about her from Jasmine. How did you happen to invite them?”

“Well, we all work together in the robotics lab. Chel is working on her Ph.D. Anyway, we talked increasingly about our social lives. I kind of said that I wanted to belong to the Circle, and didn’t elaborate. Chelsea went all crazy because she knew about the Circle from a year or so ago and all of the news stories. She explained what she knew, and I felt compelled to defend a couple of the mistakes she made here and there.

“They asked more and more about the sex that went on, and whether it was as indiscriminate as it appeared in the press. I tried to explain that it was ultimately relationship based and full of love and caring. The more I talked the more questions they asked and the more they begged me to take them to a Saturday dinner and party, so I did. Was that not a good thing? I tried to do exactly as you had done with me, and I also watched how you processed Gary and Nora a week or two ago. I even told Bobbie about there being guests for dinner.”

Dave sighed, “I guess it was all right. Please call them today and find out if they are all right with the way things turned out.”

“I will, but I think they’re still here. Jasmine went off with a man named Bjorn for the rest of the night after she left you. He said his wife was about to have a baby. I ran into her as they were getting into a golf cart. Chelsea went off with Jason.” They really had starry eyes for each other. I remember he said something about his wife being with you for part of the night.”

Dave hemmed and hawed a moment before speaking and trying not to sound too autocratic. “In the future, talk to one of the senior members of the Circle about inviting guests. I was certainly surprised by Jasmine and Chelsea’s presence, and I’m sure others were, too. Plan ahead a little please.”

“Oh, all right. I hope I didn’t do damage. I don’t think so unless you do not like Jasmine and Chelsea. Outside of the Circle, they are my best friends. I know they wouldn’t disparage the Circle – is that the right word?”

“I got the feeling you and they have designs on Professor Reagan.”

Tatiana smiled. “Oh, we do. And I know we all have to be careful of transmitting bad germs. We will be sure that everybody is safe. Other than that, we would like to invite him here next weekend where we can all make love with him. He had his physical examination on Friday so will know the results on Tuesday.”

Dave speculated, “He may not want to get involved sexually with university colleagues or people in his robotics lab.”

Tatiana grinned widely and gave a little laugh, “And he may not have a choice, but do not worry. Jazz says you cannot rape the willing. Does that saying make sense?”

“In this case, I think it might. He wants you but he’s been careful to put up walls and he has many rules in his head.”

Tatiana grinned again, “And we will break down his walls and break his rules. I like that better than what Jazz said.”

Cookie showed up after lunch with one of the co-eds that Dave had seen walking around the patio the evening before. As they spread out their towels and shed their clothing near two of the chaises, Dave strolled over.

“Hi, Cookie. Do you have a moment?”

“Sure, Dave. Always for you.” She turned to her friend, “Dave this is Haley Keva. Her parents are from India but live in America now. She’s a junior environmental science major, but she’s minoring in theater and has been in many of the plays on campus. Isn’t she beautiful?”

Dave reached out and shook the pretty Asian girl’s hand. Despite her lovely brown skin, he detected a blush from her.

He said, “I thought I saw you here last night. Did you enjoy our gathering?”

She looked down at the pool deck, “Yes, very much. Cookie told me what to expect, but I was in seventh heaven all night. I have never had so many lovers and pleasures in one night. I believe I have died and found the ultimate paradise all mankind aspires to.”

Dave urged, “Please be discrete in talking about our group that we call the Circle.”

Cookie said defensively, “Oh, please don’t worry. I had long talks with Haley and the other girl you may have seen Lori Griffin. She’s my roommate. They promised they’d obey all the rules and not talk to others about what goes on here.”

“Paperwork?”

“Oh, they had their tests last week. I saw the clinic’s reports last night before we drove out here from campus – full spectrum tests, too. I’ve told them what I can remember about the Circle, but I’m sure I left a few things out. We’ll continue to talk. Can they come to the Circle 101 class and rap session?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.