Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd
Chapter 17: Sassy Co-ed

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sassy Co-ed - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave watched from his seat in the shade of three palm trees on the patio as Cord Jenkins walked the length of the patio escorting an absolutely gorgeous blonde. They were both dressed in casual clothes, but the young woman’s shorts looked as though they’d been applied with spray paint. For her top, she had a crop top that showed a lot of mid-rift and under-boob.

Cord and his friend came up to Dave. “Hi Dave. I’d like you to meet Samantha Stone; everyone calls her Sam. She’s a senior with me at the university.”

Sam put her hand out and Dave shook it. “Welcome to the Circle.”

“Thanks. Cord told me a little about this place, but I insisted on coming out because he was so enthusiastic about it. Even he said I had to see it to believe it. So, here I am.” She glanced around, taking in a dozen women who were talking or sunning and wearing only their monokinis. Dave noted that Cord tried to look blasé about the nudity.

“What are you majoring in?”

“Education.”

“Administration, K through six, middle level, or high school?” Dave asked, his interest sudden piqued at the subject.

“Oh, I don’t have to specialize, but my interests right now are in teaching kindergarten through sixth grade.”

“Where are you from? You have a Midwestern accent.”

Sam smiled, “I’m from outside Milwaukee, but I don’t want to go back there. It’s too friggin’ cold in the winter. I was born in Arizona, and that’s more my kind of weather. I don’t even like to go home at Christmas, and before you ask, I am a Green Bay fan, although I’m not that interested in professional sports. If you’re not a fan up there you’re an outcast.”

“Where do you want to work after you graduate?”

Sam shrugged her shoulders. “No idea, just not a northern tier state. I like it here. I’ll automatically have a Florida teaching certificate when I graduate. Some states have reciprocity, others don’t.”

Dave gestured to the two seats at his table and Cord and Sam sat down. Dave put aside the sheaf of papers he’d been reading.

Dave turned to Cord and asked politely, “What about you? Same question.”

Cord replied, “I’ve been an English major – basic liberal arts. That said, I’m rapidly shifting over to some business courses. I don’t want an advanced degree, at least not yet, and the job market is kind of saturated with liberal arts majors. Dev has been mentoring me on this and helping me develop at least some technical skills without becoming an engineering major.

Dave noticed that Sam looked proud of her friend, as though he had made the transition to an adult by his decision. Then again, as he looked at her, he saw the stars in her eyes about Cord – boyfriend material.

Cord said, “As for location after graduation, I like it here, too, and more so in the Circle. I’m going to try to get a space in Townhouse 3. Thus, I’ll end up finding whatever job I can within commuting distance.”

Sam asked where the actual Circle was and Cord pointed and explained about the cohousing homes and townhouses, and very briefly the Circle, but the sterilized version. She looked interested.

Sam finally asked Dave as she gestured around the patio, “Errr, is it normal for the women to go topless here?” She’d finally expanded her awareness to the more distant people including those talking or sunning.

Dave nodded, “It is. We’re very relaxed about the body. To all of us, it’s not something that you hide away behind layers of clothing. We enjoy teasing, edging, and anything else you can think of in that area. We were all nudists for a while, but with some of the younger children developing a significant awareness we’ve moderated our behavior slightly.”

Sam teased, “So, if I removed my top you wouldn’t freak out?”

Dave teased right back, “It depends on how spectacular your breasts were.”

Sam checked with Cord, but he just shrugged at her. She thought about it for a minute and then peeled off her crop top, leaving her spectacular tits on full display. She pushed out her chest in Dave’s direction obviously expecting some praise and adoration.

With great willpower, Dave glanced at her chest and said unemotionally, “Oh, they’re fine – average, I’d say.”

“SHIT! AVERAGE? WHAT THE FUCK!” Neither Cord nor Dave could tell if her sudden anger was real or pretend.

Cord started laughing and finally couldn’t contain himself. He soon had tears rolling down his cheeks and struggled for air he was laughing so hard.

Samantha looked pissed at him, and Dave was still trying to maintain the cool, calm, and collected façade but had to bite his tongue.

Finally, Dave said, “All right, I’ll rank you right up there – an eight on the spectacular scale. You’re gorgeous and you know it.”

Still looking pissed, Sam exclaimed, “EIGHT? These puppies are pure TEN’S.” She hefted both breasts up to him with her two hands. She rubbed her nipples and they hardened in front of the two men.

Dave shook his head. “They’re very nice – stunning even, and very arousing and attractive, but we have some nice ones in the Circle, too.”

“Huh?” Sam didn’t understand the reference to the Circle in this context.

Dave picked up his phone and called Bridget. She answered, “You at home?” Could you come over to the pool area? Cord and I have a pretty co-ed who believes she tops you in the boob department. She just went topless, but ... well, I only assigned her an eight.” “Right.” “I might go higher, but I need to compare.” “You can go right back to your paper and I promise I won’t make love with you until you have it finished.”

Sam had listened to every word of the call and looked slightly scandalized at his last comment. She glanced at Cord for validation, but Dave could tell that he was staying far away from this contest.

Five minutes later, Bridget appeared in the doorway from Dave’s home. She was completely naked. He waved her over.

Bridget slinked across the patio barefoot and sexy, hips swaying, and right into Cord’s arms as he stood to greet her. She gave him a megawatt kiss with plenty of tongue and ground her pussy into his leg. She went on for over a minute and started to boil the water in the pool. Of course, Bridget was deliciously nude and rubbing her tits against Cord’s chest and grinding her slit against his leg as she had her arms around him in a lazy hug as they made out. If anyone wanted the most perfect, sexy, and arousing body to stare at, they’d pick Bridget out of any line up. She continued to give Cord little pecks of love on his lips. Cord was very welcoming.

Dave had to admit that Samantha was in the running for a close second. She was, however, busy watching the interaction between Cord and Bridget with a look of awe on her face. Her mouth was agape at the hot interaction by the couple.

Bridget greeted Dave with similar hugs and kisses, even prompting him to stand so she could grind against his body as she’d done with Cord. She then met Samantha for the first time.

Sam was shaking her head as she held Bridget’s hot body against her when Bridget gave her a kiss after being introduced. “I give up. You have bigger guns than I do.” She stared at Bridget’s body and her pleasant smiling face. Dave noted that Bridget had taken the time to put on just a trace of makeup and possibly darken her areolas so they were more significant and attractive.

Bridget went back to Cord and put her arms around him, “Do you need anything, Baby? I’m yours anytime you want me – you know that, right? Anytime, anywhere, and any way you want me.” The sexual overtones to her remark were unmistakable. She gave him a nice kiss. That she was playing and teasing right in front of his lady friend was as obvious as the sun in the sky.

Cord nodded numbly.

Sam asked Cord, “Have you and her ... you know?”

Cord suddenly popped out of the arousal stupor that Bridget had inspired, “A gentleman does not discuss his liaisons and friendships in those terms.”

Off to the side, Bridget was nodding enthusiastically. The huge lump that she’d inspired in Cord’s shorts was hard to dismiss.

Sam looked slightly confused. Dave motioned that Bridget could leave, and she sashayed away showing the prettiest ass in the country. She gave a sexy look over her shoulder at the three of them as she left and waved. Sam watched the departure and then sat down again.

Dave teased her; “Learn anything?”

Sam laughed, “Yeah. Never get in a pissing contest with a fire hose.” She glanced around the patio again. “Your neighbors are all quite attractive. This is NOT a representative cross-section of the American public.”

Dave laughed, “And neither are you. You are beautiful, and you know it. I just had to tease you.” He paused and asked, “Were you jealous?”

She smiled, “Of her body, yes. Of her kissing Cord, no. He’s very kissable, at least if you’re a girl. Besides, we’re not exclusive. We haven’t even had sex, although I think he’s on the path to get lucky sometime later tonight. On the other hand, if Bridget were to kiss me more like she kissed him I might have to seriously rethink my sexuality.”

Dave shrugged, “I wouldn’t know.” He laughed.

Cord and Dave sat down again and commented that people in the Circle liked to jest and tease each other. “It’s part of how we show affection for each other.”

Sam said, “This place seems very special – like an oasis in the middle of some desert.”

“In many ways,” Cord confirmed with conviction. “I can tell you about it as we sit here.”

Dave said, “Before you start, I have a question for Samantha. Have you ever thought of home schooling?”

Sam looked puzzled. “I’m in college. That doesn’t compute.”

“I mean teaching in a home-schooling situation rather than attaching yourself to a school district and running the gauntlet to advance your career.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.