Uncle Takes Over Family
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Several days later, Beth called Russell and told him that she had talked to Cynthia Stevens, Spencer’s cousin’s wife, and that she would be expecting a visit from him. She said she had told Cynthia that he needed to talk to her about some arrangements he had made with Spencer to help her out before he went to prison.

One of the videos on Spencer’s computer showed Cynthia doing a line of cocaine before she performed oral sex for him. In another video, Cynthia did a line of cocaine and then watched as her young daughter, fifteen, do a smaller line. The scene then changed, Cynthia and Cathy were lying on the king-size bed. They were both nude.

Spencer must have put the camera on the tripod. Russell watched the video as Spencer got on the bed, spread young Cathy’s legs and crawled between them. He watched as Spencer’s hard cock was shoved into the, high on cocaine, sexy little teen’s pussy; causing her legs to kick up slightly and a loud moan to escape her lips. Her mother, also high on cocaine, just laid there beside them as her young daughter was being fucked. Russell was pretty sure from the action it was not the first time that Spencer had fucked the fifteen-year-old.

One day, while Cathy was at school, Russell paid a visit to Cynthia’s house. They were sitting on the sofa when she said, rather nervously, “I understand that you wanted to talk to me about something to do with my missing husband’s cousin.”

“It is my understanding that he had been helping out with your needs,” Russell said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” the beautiful brunette said, getting even more nervous and worried that he knew about her cocaine addiction.

“I think you know exactly what I’m talking about,” Russell said, and then he took a small container out of his pocket, opened it, and tapped out a line of cocaine on the coffee table.

Cynthia looked at the line of white powder. Russell took out a twenty and rolled it up and handed it to the sexy brunette. Almost out of the cocaine that Spencer had supplied her with, she had not done a line that day yet. Overcome with the craving need, she took the twenty from Russell, leaned over and snorted up the line of cocaine. Rising up after inhaling the coke, Cynthia asked, “What do you want from me?”

“Nothing that you weren’t giving to Spencer,” Russell said.

“You want me to have sex with you?” Cynthia asked, as she was starting to feel the effect of the cocaine that she had inhaled.

“I also know about your sexy little fifteen-year-old daughter, and that Spencer was fucking her also. With not only your knowledge, but with your help,” Russell said, but he didn’t tell her about the videos on Spencer’s computer.

“Will you continue to supply me with what I need?” the beautiful sexy brunette softly asked.

“That depends on you and your daughter,” Russell replied.

“Cathy won’t be home from school until 3:30,” Cynthia said.

Spencer’s cousin’s wife then stood up in front of Russell. That day she had on a designer sweat suit that had a zipper down the front of the top. She slowly slid the zipper down until it was completely undone. Cynthia then slipped the top off and laid it on the coffee table. The sexy brunette wife then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. As she looked at Russell sitting there, she removed the bra from her absolutely magnificent D-cup breasts and laid it with her top. He was thinking, her tits looked even better, with their large puffy nipples out in the open, than they had appeared in the videos.

Cynthia eased her designer sweatpants down. Shoving them down her beautiful and very sexy legs until she could step out of them. She then eased her panties down, fully exposing the thick patch of soft dark-brown hair on and around her pussy. Already barefooted, Cynthia stepped out of her panties, leaving her totally nude in front of Russell. She picked up her panties and sweatpants off the carpet and laid them with her other clothes. High from the cocaine she had ingested, looking at Russell, Cynthia said softly with a slight slur in her voice, “If you agree to supply me with what I need, you can have me anyway you want.”

“You are very beautiful and sexy, and I very much appreciate your offer, but there is one more concern I have. Your fifteen-year-old daughter, how willing will she be?” Russell asked.

“You can have her also, if you want her as part of our agreement. I’ll see to that. Also, I put her on birth control when Spencer started fucking her, so you don’t have to worry about knocking her up. She will let you fuck her, and she will use her sexy little mouth to suck you off. She’s gotten pretty good at it according to Spencer. All you have to do is continue to give us what we need,” Cynthia softly said.

“I can do that,” Russell replied.

“Do you wanna go to the bedroom and fuck me?” Cynthia asked, in a soft submissive voice.

“Are you on birth control?” Russell asked.

“Yes. I made sure I stayed on them when Spencer started fucking me,” Cynthia softly said.

“Well then. Let’s go to the bedroom,” Russell replied.

Russell was amazed just how absolutely shapely and sexy Cynthia’s nude body was as he followed her into the bedroom. There was a natural sway of her very fine well-rounded ass. She laid down on the bed, on her back, and spread her sexy legs, as she said, in a soft slightly slurred voice, “You can do me any way you want.”

Taking off his clothes as quickly as he could, Russell got naked. His cock was already fully erect and sticking out as he climbed on top of Cynthia. She let out a loud moan when Russell slid his cock into her pussy. She automatically started working her hips fucking him. He pounded her pussy hard and fast. Russell could feel her vaginal muscles tight around his cock as it slid in-and-out of her. He had no doubt that Cynthia was one of the best fucks he’d ever had the pleasure of fucking. Then, with a loud grunt and a hard plunge of his cock deep into Cynthia’s pussy, Russell ejaculated.

After pumping the last of his cum in her, Russell pulled his deflating cock out of Cynthia’s hot cunt and rolled over off her. They had been lying there for a while resting when suddenly they heard a soft sweet young female voice, “I’m home,” as Cathy, Cynthia’s fifteen-year-old daughter, called out when she came through the front door after getting off the school bus.

“In the bedroom,” she heard her mother reply.

The young teen was surprised to see a strange man in the bed with her mother when she walked into her mother’s bedroom.

“This is Russell. He is going to help us with what we need, and I want you to be nice to him,” Cynthia told her daughter.

Russell was looking over the beautiful young teen standing there in a light pink blouse and short little gray skirt. He could see her small but ample breasts pushing out against the blouse. He had seen photos and videos of her nude petite body on Spencer’s computer and knew the fifteen-year-old was a very sexy little bitch that he wanted to have sex with. He very much wanted to try out her hot little pussy and sexy little mouth.

“Please mom! I thought now that Spencer was in jail, I wouldn’t have to do that anymore,” Cathy said, in a low hesitant voice.

Cynthia eased her nude body out from under the covers and sat on the side of the bed and said, “I know what you need,” as she reached in the table drawer beside the bed and took out a small container, opened it, and tapped out a small line of cocaine from the stash she had left over from what Spencer had given her.

The young teen looked at the white powder, causing an uncontrollable craving to overcome her will to resist. Cathy picked up the rolled-up twenty-dollar bill lying beside the line of coke. Using it, she bent over and inhaled the drug as her mother ran her fingers through Cathy’s long waist-length brown hair while she said, “You need to show your gratitude to Russell, now that he’s gonna keep us supplied.”

The sexy little brunette raised her pretty head. Looking over at Russell, she said, in a very low and reluctant, but submissive voice, “You can have sex with me if you wanna. I’ll do what you want if you take care of mother and my needs.”

Russell pushed the bed covers down, completely exposing his not fully erect cock, as he said, “Come over here and use your hot little mouth to get me off.”

The young teen slowly walked around the bed to the side Russell was on. She sat down on the side of the bed and leaned her pretty head over and lowered her mouth to Russell’s sticking up manhood. Cathy wrapped her lips around the head, like she had done many times for Spencer. Sliding her lips down his hard cock, the teen began giving Russell a blowjob. As the young teen was sucking him, Russell slid a hand under her skirt, along her soft inner thigh. Cathy spread her legs enough to allow Russell to feel her all the way up to her pussy.

As the fifteen-year-old had learned to do with Spencer, Cathy sucked his cock until he ejaculated in her mouth. The young teen swallowed his cum. She kept sucking until she had sucked him dry. Something that Spencer had required of her when she performed oral sex for him.

While her daughter was sucking Russell’s cock, Cynthia had done a line of coke and then laid back down beside him. She laid there watching Cathy suck him off. She had a tremendous hatred for Spencer, for getting her and Cathy addicted to cocaine. She hated herself even more, because she knew, as with Russell, she would let strange men use her young daughter’s body for their sexual gratification, as long as they supplied them with cocaine.

“Can I go to my room now?” Cathy softly asked, after she sat up while wiping the remnants of Russell’s cum off her lips.

“Yes, but Russell might want to join you, a little later, after he rests some more,” Cynthia told her daughter.

“Whatever,” Cathy replied, unenthusiastically, and then went to her room.

After he had sufficiently recovered from fucking her mother, Russell, still naked, went down to Cathy’s room and eased her bedroom door open. The young teen didn’t see or hear him right away. She was lying on her bed. One of her knees was up and her legs spread enough that Russell could see all the way up to her panties. When she realized he was standing there, her natural response was to quickly lower her leg, pushed down her skirt, even though it did little to cover her sexy young thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.