Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Beth was lying there panting heavily as Otis pulled his still semi-hard cock out of her. His cum was oozing out of her pussy that was gaped open a little from being fucked by his massive black cock. He then got up off the blonde wife and started to put on his clothes. Beth wasn’t going to be bothered putting on her clothes. She planned to take a long hot bath after Otis and Desmond left, and before her daughter got home. She didn’t want Carrie Ann to know that she had been willingly fucking the two large black men that had raped her along with Russell and Clay. The teen refused to talk about the rapes, and the fact that her father had secretly taken nude photos and a video of her masturbating herself.

“The next time we come visit you, we want that sexy little blonde daughter of yours here also. She needs to be taught some respect for black cock,” Otis informed Beth, in a stern and demanding tone.

“Please no. She had a very hard time taking yours and Desmond’s huge cocks when you fucked her before. You’ll ruin her ability to enjoy any normal size cock,” Beth begged.

“Can’t you be satisfied just doing me. I will do whatever you and Desmond want of me. Just please leave my daughter out of it,” Beth beggingly continued.

“It’s like this, if you want us to keep satisfying you, you will let us have the use of your sexy little bitch daughter’s fabulous young body. The little whore took us before, she can do it again; but it is up to you,” Otis told Beth.

“I just can’t do that to Carrie Ann, she’s only sixteen. It would ruin her for life,” Beth said, in a low hesitant voice,

“Fine then. If you change your mind give us a call,” Otis said, and then wrote down his phone number on a note pad that was on the table by the bed.

Otis then got up and got dressed. Beth eased her nude body off the bed and followed Otis into the living room where Desmond was waiting. He had been lounging around waiting on Otis to finish his turn with the attractive blonde.

“I told her if she wanted us to come back again, her sexy young daughter, Carrie Ann, had to be here, and that we were going to fuck the sexy little bitch also; but Beth said she couldn’t go along with that. We’ll just have to see. I wrote my number for her,” Otis said, looking over at his friend.

Beth stood there nude and didn’t respond to what Otis had said to Desmond. She then watched as the two large black men walked out the door. She managed to last a week before she called the number that Otis had left her.

“Hello,” a soft woman’s voice answered his phone, now that they had a new cell tower close enough to get reception.

By then, Charlene had been viciously fucked many times by Otis and Desmond both. Night after night, they had taken turns on her sexy body and forcing her to have massive orgasms. Whoever fucked her last was who’s bed she slept in. Charlene was now Otis and Desmond’s willing and obedient sex slave. She stayed nude most of the time and regularly performed oral sex for them, along with fucking them.

“Um! I was calling Otis or Desmond,” Beth said, very hesitant, completely caught off guard by Charlene Baker answering the phone.

“Hold on, they’re outside, I’ll get one of them,” Charlene said, in a soft female voice.

Charlene walked over to the front door and called out, “Hey, there’s some woman on the phone that says she wants to talk to one of you,” as she held up a cell phone.

Otis walk over and took the phone from Charlene and said, “Hello. This is Otis.”

“This is Beth Patterson, if you can come over Saturday afternoon, you can have sex with Carrie Ann again,” Beth softly said.

To keep Otis and Desmond happy so that they would continue to come visit her, and satisfy her sexual needs with their huge black cocks, she was going to let them rape her sixteen-year-old daughter again.

“Did she agree to it?” Otis asked.

“No. She won’t know you’re coming. She’s not going to do it willingly. If you and Desmond wanna fuck her again, your gonna have to force her,” Beth said, in a low hesitant voice.

“You just make sure she keeps her mouth shut. We wouldn’t want her blabbing to the police,” Otis told Beth.

“I just ask that you not be too rough with her; after all, she’s only sixteen. It was extremely hard on her the last time, but afterwards, she didn’t want anyone to know about it. Especially that two grown black men had raped her,” Beth said, in a low soft voice.

“It’ll be up to her. If she doesn’t resist, it’ll be a lot easier on her. You just have to keep her under control afterward,” Otis said.

“She knows Russell still has all those nude photos of her and the video of her masturbating herself. She’ll do almost anything to keep anyone from seeing them. Not to mention that she was raped several times. She will not want anyone to know about any of that,” Beth said.

“What I want to know is, do you have a problem with us fucking your daughter,” Otis asked.

“I really don’t like seeing her abused, but I won’t stop you. It’s not like she’s an innocent virgin anymore and you both have already fucked her once,” Beth softly said.

If the price for her sexual gratification was Carrie Ann giving up some more of her young pussy to Otis and Desmond, so be it.

“Well then. We’ll see you Saturday then,” Otis said.

“Was the woman who answered the phone yours or Desmond’s wife?” Beth softly asked.

“No. She used to be married to our boss that got killed in a construction accident. She belongs to us now,” Otis said.

“Is she white?” Beth asked, in a low hesitant voice.

“Yes. She’s a lot like you. She resisted at first, but now she can’t get enough of our black cocks. In fact, her belly is starting to swell up as a black baby is growing inside her,” Otis said.

“Enough about her. We’ll see you and that sexy little daughter of yours Saturday afternoon,” Otis said, and hung up the phone before Beth could say anything else.

Charlene wanted to ask who the woman was, that was on the phone, but she knew better than to ask. She was only there for Otis and Desmond to use anytime they wanted her hot sexy body. Charlene had accepted that fact, and willingly performed for them. She had had so many forced orgasms that she could now be considered their live-in willing black cock whore. In five months, she would be giving birth to what would turn out to be Otis’s baby.

Saturday afternoon Otis and Desmond were standing at the front door of Beth Patterson’s house. Otis rang the doorbell. Within a minute or so, Beth, Spencer’s now ex-wife, opened the door. She had on a white blouse, and it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were poking out against the thin material and the shadow of her darker areola was plainly visible. Besides the revealing blouse, Beth was wearing a relatively short skirt that showed off her pretty legs, and high heels.

“Please come in,” Beth said, and stepped back, allowing the two large black men into the living room.

“You look very nice today,” Desmond said, as he looked over the attractive blonde wife.

“Thank you,” Beth replied, as she closed the door and then turned to face them. Desmond reached out and pulled her against him as he kissed her full on the mouth. Beth passionately kissed him as his hands gripped her very nice ass while rubbing his hardening cock against her pussy.

When Desmond pulled back from the kiss, Beth asked, in a soft sweet sexy voice, “Do you wanna go to the bedroom?”

“Absolutely, but first, where is your daughter? She was supposed to be here also,” Desmond asked, in a demanding tone.

“She’s upstairs in her bedroom. I didn’t tell her that you were coming,” Beth replied, in a low somber voice.

“While you take Beth to the master bedroom, I’m gonna go upstairs and give her daughter some home schooling,” Otis said.

“Please be easy with her,” Beth begged.

“Don’t worry about her. Get your ass in the bedroom,” Desmond said, as he shoved Beth toward the master bedroom with a hard smack to her ass.

Once in the bedroom, Desmond didn’t give the sexy blonde wife time to undress. He reached out and ripped open her blouse, completely exposing her nude breasts. Bending over, he started sucking on her nipples, causing Beth to make loud sexual moans. While Desmond was sucking on her tits, she eased her blouse off her shoulders and letting if fall to the floor. After getting Beth’s nipples extremely hard and sticking out, Desmond pulled back and said, “Get the rest of your clothes off,” as he started taking off his.

Beth unfastened her skirt and let if fall around her ankles. She then eased her panties down to where she could step out of them and her skirt. All the time she had been watching Desmond undressing. When he was naked, she could see that his massive black cock was fully erect and sticking out. It looked even bigger than she had remembered.

“Leave your high heels on and get on the bed,” Desmond said.

Beth, now a divorcee, laid down on the bed and spread her legs. She was so sexually aroused; she didn’t even care that she could get pregnant. It wasn’t even on her mind, as Desmond climbed on the bed and got between her legs.

“Oh God! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!” Beth cried out when Desmond rammed his huge black dick into her pussy. The once innocent blonde wife went wild, gyrating her hips and fucking the large black man as he drove his cock in-and-out of her hot cunt.

Otis had gone upstairs to Carrie Ann’s room. He eased the door just enough so that he could peek in. The sexy little sixteen-year-old was in the process of changing clothes. A pair of jeans, pull-over top, and a bra were lying on the bed. The pretty teen was standing in front of her dresser brushing out her beautiful blonde hair that hung down past her shoulders. The only thing she had on was a pair of panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.