Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The beautiful seventeen-year-old walked to her bedroom with her year younger brother behind her.

“I want you to know that I’m not doing this willingly. Uncle Russ is making me do it,” Cheryl told her brother, in a low subdued voice, once they were in her bedroom alone.

“I really don’t care. You’ve been whoring for them college boys,” Clay replied.

“They drugged and raped me while they recorded it, and then blackmailed me. I couldn’t let anyone see that video, especially mom and dad,” Cheryl said.

“The way I see it. You’re in high school, if you were stupid enough to let some college boy take you to a party and drug you, you deserved whatever they did to you,” Clay said.

Showing no sympathy at what happened to his sister, Clay said, in a demanding tone, “Take off your clothes. I wanna see what you been giving them college boys,” as he started taking off his own clothes.

Cheryl slowly undressed in front of her brother. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off and laid it on her dresser. Then, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Very reluctantly, she pulled it away from her fabulous C-cup breasts and laid it with her blouse.

“I always knew you had a nice set of tits. Not as big as Charlene’s, but damn nice,” Clay remarked.

Cheryl didn’t respond to the comment, as she reluctantly unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She then pushed her panties down and stepped out of them and her skirt. Slipping off her shoes, Cheryl was then totally nude in front of her sixteen-year-old brother for the first time. He had already gotten naked. Cheryl could see that his cock, while not huge, was quite large and fully erect.

Even though Clay was a year younger than Cheryl, he was a good five inches taller than her. He pulled her nude body against him. Her nude breasts were mashed against his bare chest as he forcefully kissed her on her sexy lips for the first time. Cheryl wanted to shove him away, but she knew she would receive her uncle’s wrath if she didn’t let Clay have his way with her, so she didn’t resist and allowed him to kiss her.

Clay pulled back and said, “If we’re gonna get along, you gotta do better than that.”

However unwillingly, Cheryl forced herself to fervently kiss her brother as his hands explored her fabulous nude body. When he pulled back from the kiss, Clay said, “Now get on the bed on your hands and knees. I’m gonna fuck your hot pussy doggy-style.”

The beautiful seventeen-year-old, resigned to her fate as a sex object, slowly got on the bed in the prescribed position. Her brother got on the bed behind her, as he said, “Spread your legs.”

Cheryl moved her knees further apart, allowing Clay to get between her legs and scoot up to her upturned ass. The sexy brunette let out a low moan when her brother slid his hard cock completely into her pussy. She had been fucked so many times at the fraternity house that Clay’s cock was just another hard cock fucking her.

As Clay was sliding in-and-out of her, Cheryl lowered her head down to the bed. That caused her brother to get two handfuls of her beautiful long soft dark-brown hair and give a hard pull.

“Not so hard,” Cheryl managed to beg, as it forced her up on her arms with her head pulled back.

Holding on to Cheryl’s long hair and pulling on it more every time he rammed his hard cock back into her pussy, caused his sister to cry out, “Please! Don’t pull so hard,” Clay just kept pounding her pussy until he ejaculated his cum deep into Cheryl’s unprotected pussy. After he had pumped the last of his cum in her hot cunt, he turned loose of her long hair and pulled his softening cock out of her pussy. Cheryl just eased down on her stomach and laid there, as Clay laid down beside her.

After they dozed off, sometime during the night Clay woke up. Cheryl was lying on her side facing away from him. Realizing he had a hard-on, Clay pulled Cheryl over on her back and got on top of her. Not even fully awake, she spread her legs allowing her brother between them. She became fully awake when she felt Clay’s hard cock slide into her pussy again. He fucked her hard and fast for several minutes before adding another load of cum to her unprotected pussy, before he rolled off her and went back to sleep.

The next morning was Saturday and while Clay and Clarissa were outside showing Alice around, the seventeen-year-old asked Russell, “Can I please get on birth control?

“I’ll think about it,” her uncle replied.

“You fucked me without protection, and now I’m having to fuck Clay, and he didn’t use a condom. I really don’t want to get pregnant, especially by Clay. He’s my younger brother,” Cheryl said, beggingly.

Cheryl would have been even more devastated, if she had known that she had already been impregnated by Russell. For the next couple of weeks Russell and Clay made a practice of swapping girls each night. Russell would have Cheryl in his bed for the night while Clay would have Alice. The next night Russell would fuck Alice in his bed and Clay would fuck Cheryl in his.

That went on night after night until Cheryl missed her period. That evening, the very reluctant teen told Russell, “I missed my period. I think I’m pregnant. Looking at the time frame, I think it was you that knocked me up. I need to get an abortion.”

“Listen to me girl! You’re not getting an abortion! You will have the baby, or I will turn you in for prostitution, and all the fraternity brothers will swear that you were a whore that they hired regularly,” Russell said, in an extremely dominate and demanding voice.

“Please Uncle Russ! Don’t make me have your baby,” the teen begged.

“I fucked your mother years ago and she had Clarissa. Now you’re gonna have my baby, and no damn abortion, do you hear me girl?” Russell yelled very demandingly, and to reinforce his point, he gave Cheryl a slap across her cheek.

Cheryl knew her uncle was just mean enough to have her arrested and sent to jail for prostitution if she didn’t comply with his demands.

“Do you understand me girl?” Russell demanded to know, and when he raised his hand to slap the teen again, Cheryl in a very reluctant soft subdued voice said, “I understand.”

“Understand what?” her uncle demanded.

“I understand that you’re going to force me to have your baby no matter how bad I don’t wanna have a baby at seventeen, especially with my own uncle,” Cheryl whimpered out.

“In nine months, when you give birth, you’ll already be eighteen by then,” Russell calmly said.

Things pretty much settled down as Cheryl and Alice’s sexy bodies performed their function as Russell and Clay’s cum receptacles. Night after night, their mouths and hot pussies were filled with cum.

Then one morning, Russell got a phone call, he answered, “Hello.”

“Is this Russell Baker?” a soft sweet female voice asked.

“Yes. How can I help you?” Russell replied.

“This is Beth Patterson. I’m getting a divorce from Spencer and I would like to have the evidence to send the sorry bastard to prison. If you will supply me with the proof I need, I will agree not to try to have you and the others prosecuted for what you did to me and my daughter. Although, I don’t condone what you did, I do understand why you did it,” Beth told Russell.

“I think we can work something out, if you’re willing to make it worth my while,” Russell said.

“What are you suggesting?” Beth hesitantly asked, pretty sure she knew what he wanted.

“I very much enjoyed the time I spent with you and your daughter,” Russell replied.

“Give me what I need, and you can have me, but just me. Not my daughter,” Beth replied.

“That’ll work for me, but I do have one more request. I want you to set me up with Cynthia Stevens,” Russell said.

After Russell saw the videos of Spencer’s cousin’s extremely hot and sexy wife and the beautiful sexy fifteen-year-old daughter of hers, he knew that he wanted to get to know them. Through one of his unsavory connections, Russell found out that Spencer was buying drugs. He had been bragging about getting a mother and daughter hooked on cocaine, and that he was banging them both. Russell put two and two together and figured out it was his cousin’s wife, Cynthia, and her daughter, Cathy, that he was supplying drugs to.

“I’ll gladly set up that bitch, and I hope that you really get rough with her,” Beth replied.

“I take it that you really don’t like her,” Russell remarked.

“I hate the bitch. Do you wanna come to my house? I’m sure you remember the way, and I would prefer that you come while Carrie Ann is at school,” Beth asked.

“How about Thursday?” Russell asked.

“That’ll be fine. I’ll be home waiting. Just be sure you bring what I need,” Beth softly replied.

When Thursday came, Spencer’s wife was nervously sitting on the sofa in the living room waiting on Russell to show up. The attractive blue-eyed blonde wife had on a nice button-up blouse and skirt. Beth jumped when she heard the knock on the front door. She got up and went to the door and looked through the peep hole, and as she suspected, it was Russell standing there.

Beth opened the door and let him in, as she said, “Did you bring what I need?”

Russell handed her the manila envelope he was carrying, as he said, “Everything you need to send your husband to prison for a very long time is in there.”

Beth took the envelope, laid it on a table, and then asked, “Do you wanna go to the bedroom?”

“Why don’t you take off your clothes first,” Russell said, as he sat down on the sofa.

Beth slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off and laid it on the table with the manila envelope. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Russell watched intently as she removed her bra, putting it with her blouse. The attractive blonde wife was now topless. Her very nice C-cup breasts with large areola and nipples stood out nicely.

“You are a very attractive woman,” Russell said, as he was quickly taking off his clothes.

“I guess I should thank you for that compliment,” Beth said, as she unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles.

She then pushed her panties down. Slipping out of her shoes, Beth stepped out of her skirt and panties, leaving her totally nude. Russell was already naked and sitting on the sofa stroking his hard cock, as he said, “Why don’t you get on your knees and suck me off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.