Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Clay opened to door to the teen’s bedroom. Carrie Ann was lying in her bed with the sheet pulled up around her. He walked over to the bed and looked down at the beautiful blonde teen that was the same age as him. Clay could see the imprint of her nipples pushing up against the sheet, as he said, “My uncle said you were a virgin when he took you.”

“Please. I didn’t want to do it with him. You could just tell him you did me,” Carrie Ann begged.

“Why would I want to do that?” Clay queried, as he reached down, got ahold of the sheet, and pulled it away from the blonde teen’s nude body.

“No!” Carrie Ann cried out, as she put her arms over her nude breasts, leaving her pretty blonde little pussy exposed, as Clay was taking off his clothes.

“You fucked my uncle. Now you’re gonna fuck me,” Clay said, as he finished undressing and was now naked.

Carrie Ann knew then it was no use in begging. No matter what she said, he was going to rape her. Knowing it would just get her hurt if she resisted, she said, “I’ll do what you want. Just don’t hurt me,” in a low soft subdued voice. She then reluctantly spread her legs, giving Clay access to her pussy as he climbed on the bed.

“Please don’t do this,” Carrie Ann found herself almost reflexively begging, as Clay got between her legs.

“Let yourself go and you might enjoy it,” Clay said, as he shoved his hard cock into her pussy, causing her to let out a loud moan, as the second cock of her young life was shoved into her still tight little cunt.

“Uncle Russ was right. You are a good little fuck,” Clay said, between grunts, as he slid his cock in-and-out of Carrie Ann’s well lubricated pussy, due to just being fucked by Russell.

It greatly repulsed the young blonde to have a male cock invading her body. Carrie Ann would realize later that she was more attracted to girls than boys. Whether it was the ordeal that she and her mother were put through, or she was born that way, the teen didn’t know. She would, however, eventually have to admit to herself, that she was a lesbian.

Clay kept sliding his cock in-and-out of the blonde’s tight little cunt until he couldn’t hold back any longer. He then, with a loud grunt, ejaculated; sending his load of baby making cum into Carrie Ann’s fertile pussy. After he had pumped the last of his cum into her, Clay pulled his softening cock out of her cunt and got off her. He then got off the bed and put his clothes back on.

“Get your ass off the bed. We are going downstairs to wait on your dad,” Clay told Carrie Ann.

The teen slid her nude body off the bed and asked, “Can I put on some clothes?”

“You’re fine the way you are,” Clay replied, as he shoved the nude teen out of her bedroom door.

When they got down to the living room where Russell was, he looked up at the still nude teen and said, “You could have let her put on some clothes.”

“I thought her father would understand the gravity of the situation better if he saw her this way,” Clay said.

“Not bad thinking,” Russell replied, and then told Carrie Ann to sit on the loveseat while they waited on Spencer.

Beth had stopped crying. The attractive blonde wife’s groaning moans had turned into increasingly sexual moans. Otis kept pounding her pussy, that was now hot and slick, with his big black dick. Her once very tight vagina had stretched to accommodate his huge size. Now, instead of being painful, it was immensely pleasurable. In fact, his huge cock was driving Beth wild. She had lost all control and was wildly humping her pussy up to meet Otis’s driving thrust. Then, suddenly, Spencer’s wife screamed out, “Oh God ... Yes!” as she wrapped her sexy white legs around Otis’s large black body, having a massive orgasm.

Otis knew he had succeeded in breaking the blonde white bitch’s defensive barrier. By the time he and Desmond were through with her, she’d be a willing black cock whore. He continued fucking her hard and fast as she moaned louder and louder. Then, suddenly, she uncontrollably screamed out, “Oh God! What are you doing to meeeee?!!” as she wrapped her trembling white legs around his large black body, having another overwhelming massive orgasm.

“Oh God! No! No more!” Beth cried out, as Otis kept sliding his enormous black meat pole in-and-out of the blonde bitch’s over heated pussy.

“Oh God! Not againnnnn!!” Spencer’s wife screamed out, as she had her third uncontrollable mind-blowing orgasm.

Beth was on the verge of passing out from the sheer overwhelming sexual bliss, from the unbelievable fucking he was giving her, when Otis ejaculated. She could feel the massive amount of his baby making cum being released deep in her unprotected pussy. Beth was well aware of the danger it proposed, but she couldn’t help the wonderful feeling she got from his cum flooding her pussy. It was like he was putting out a hot, uncontrollable fire in her overheated cunt.

Spencer’s wife laid there, completely exhausted and panting heavily. Otis pulled his spent cock, that was still semi-hard, out of her pussy, as he said, “Most privileged white bitches like you never know what it’s like to be fucked by a black man.” He then kissed Beth full on the mouth. The attractive blonde wife found herself passionately kissing Otis, as his long black tongue explored her hot mouth.

“How did you know I would like it?” Beth softly asked, when Otis pulled back from the kiss.

“I knew that you just needed to be showed what it was like to be taken down and fucked by a black man,” Otis told her.

Beth was totally humiliated, but she knew at the same time, she would never be totally satisfied with just having normal marital sex again. The blue eyed blonde white wife tried to tell herself that this was just an aberration, that she tremendously enjoyed being fucked by a huge black cock; but she knew, she would willingly do it again. Beth also knew, that her white affluent parents would be horrified if they knew she had lost control of her emotions and immensely enjoyed being fucked by a black man.

Desmond had had the high definition digital camera recording all the action in living color and sound.

Now that Otis had finished with Spencer’s wife for the time being, and was getting off her, Desmond put the video camera down and was taking off his clothes. Beth just laid there unbelievably sexually satisfied, far greater than she had ever felt with her husband.

“Oh God! No more,” Spencer’s attractive blonde wife pleaded, as Desmond got on top of her. Otis picked up the camera and started recording as Beth was impaled by Desmond’s huge black dick. She tried to resist the euphoric sexual feelings it gave her, but the sensation between her legs was just too overpowering and once again Beth lost control. She was soon wildly gyrating her hips, fucking her second large black cock.

“Oh God! I loooovvvveeeee black cocks,” the attractive blonde screamed out, completely unaware of what she was saying, as she had her first massive orgasm with Desmond, and once again her sexy white legs were wrapped around a large black body. He just kept pounding Beth’s hot pussy until he had forced her to have another mind-blowing orgasm before he ejaculated, adding his cum to the white bitch’s cunt. Desmond then pulled his cock out of Beth, got up, and got dressed. She just laid there, severely panting, as some of Desmond’s cum was oozing out of her stretched pussy.

They let her rest for a few minutes, until she was breathing normally again. Then Otis and Desmond got Beth up. There was a lot of cum leaking out of her pussy, so they let her go to the bathroom and clean up. They then took the still nude wife to the living room where the others were.

As Russell was looking around, he discovered that there was a locked door off of the living room. When Beth was brought into the living room Russell asked, “Where does this door lead?”

“It’s my husband’s office. He keeps the door locked when he’s not at home. I don’t have a key,” Beth answered.

“That’s no problem,” Russell said, as he looked at Otis, and motioned his head toward the locked door.

With one hit of his massive black shoulder, the door flew open. They all walked into the office. Beth and Carrie Ann were both still nude, but they had given up making any attempt to hide their nudity.

Spencer’s computer was sitting on his desk. Russell turned the power on. In a couple of seconds, a screen popped up with a message on it, “You have thirty seconds to enter the correct password.”

Russell looked at Beth and asked, “Do you know his password?”

“I don’t know. The only one I can think of is one he used years ago. Try ‘mountenviewlodge1053’.” That is where we spent our honeymoon.”

Russell quickly typed it in and, as the computer came on, he said, “I’m in. It worked.” He then looked around at all the files. Everything looked like normal business stuff except one file that was marked “PDNE.” What set the file apart from all the other files was that it was encrypted with a password. Russell, using his engineering mind, said, “I’ll bet ‘PDNE’ stands for ‘Personal Do Not Enter.”

“We usually have three to ten times to get the correct password before the computer locks down,” Russell continued.

“I have no idea. I’m very seldom in his office anymore,” Beth softly said.

“Surely he wouldn’t use the same password as his computer,” Russell said, as he tried the password.

“I’ll be damned, it worked,” Russell said, as the file folder opened.

There were several subfolders listed in alphabetical order, “Alice, Beth, Carrie Ann, Cathy, Cheryl, and Cynthia.”

“I don’t know who Alice and Cheryl are. Cynthia and Cathy are probably Spencer’s cousin’s wife and daughter,” Beth said.

“Cheryl is my niece,” Russell said.

It was beginning to sink into Beth, that her husband had a dark secret that she didn’t know about.

“Maybe they’re just innocent photos and stuff daddy has,” Carrie Ann remarked, hoping that was true.

“Well. Let’s see,” Russell said, as he clicked on the file folder, “Carrie Ann.”

As the folder opened, several photos of the sixteen-year-old popped up. They all had been taken in her room, and they ranged from her being fully dressed to her being totally nude.

“Oh My God!” Beth said.

Carrie Ann was in shock as Russell said, “Here’s a video file, let’s see what this is,” as he clicked on it.

When the video started, Carrie Ann screamed, “Oh God No! Turn it off!”

The beautiful and sexy young blonde was on her bed. She was totally nude, her legs were spread, and she was fingering her little clit, as she moaned. Before the video ended, they saw the teen’s quivering legs close on her hand as she had fingered herself to an orgasm.

“Oh God! How did he get that?” the young teen screamed, totally humiliated.

“To have been a virgin, it appears that you weren’t totally innocent,” Russell remarked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.