Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

While Russell was putting his plan together, Spencer Patterson had another go at Cheryl. This time Garry took the sexy brunette teen to a motel where Spencer was waiting. She reluctantly got out of the car. Garry then forced her into the motel room.

“We’ll be a little less cramped this time,” Spencer said, as he looked over the beautiful teen in her nice blouse and skirt.

“I just bet you give all them high school boys a hard-on. They’re just too afraid to take you down and fuck you,” Spencer said.

“Sir. Do you want me to leave her and come back later and get her?” Garry asked.

“No. I don’t mind if you watch,” Spencer answered.

“Cheryl. Let’s see you strip. I’ve been very much looking forward to seeing that sexy nude body of yours,” Spencer told the teen.

Reluctantly, she slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, as Spencer sat down on the side of the bed, and Garry sat in a chair to watch. Once she got it unbuttoned, she slipped it off and laid It on the dresser. The two men watched as Cheryl reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Easing it away from her fabulous C-cup breasts, she laid it with her blouse. She was now topless, as Spencer said, “Man! She does have one fine set for a seventeen-year-old,” as he marveled at her nude breasts.

Hating what she was being forced to do, but she knew she didn’t have a choice, Cheryl unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She then stepped out of it and slipped off her shoes. The teen was now standing in front of Spencer in only her panties. He had quickly taken off his clothes and was sitting on the side of the bed naked, stroking his hard cock. Cheryl slowly slid her panties down her sexy legs and stepped out of them, giving Spencer his first look at her pretty brown muff.

“I’ve been thinking about you, and how much I wanted to fuck you ever since you sucked me off in the car,” Spencer said, as he laid back on the bed with his fully erect cock sticking up.

“There are condoms on the night table,” Spencer told Cheryl.

The teen picked up a packet, tore it open, took the condom and rolled it on Spencer’s hard cock. She then laid down beside him. He immediately rolled on top of her as she spread her legs. With a loud grunt and a hard shove of his hips, Spencer imbedded the entire length of his manhood into Cheryl’s pussy. She let out a loud moan as she felt him go deep inside her.

The teen laid there moaning as Spencer fucked her with long hard strokes. He lasted much longer than all the frat brothers that had fucked her, before he ejaculated. After his cock quit spurting cum, he eased it out of her pussy. The condom was full of baby making sperm. Spencer got up and went into the bathroom and flushed the used condom down the toilet. Cheryl continued to lie there on the bed, nude, waiting to see what they had instore for her next.

When Spencer came out of the bathroom, he started putting on his clothes as he said, “Cheryl will be graduating high school in a few months and I can see to it that she gets accepted to the university. I think we should use her hot sexy body to support the fraternity.”

“You’re talking about having our own private prostitute. That sounds like a great idea,” Garry said.

Cheryl heard what they were saying. She just hoped her uncle could stop them before they degraded her even more by turning her into a whore.

“I have got to go now, but you can keep the bitch here for a while if you wanna, the room is paid for,” Spencer told Garry.

“Thanks. I think I will,” Garry said, as Spencer went out the door of the motel room.

Cheryl had been hoping that she wouldn’t have to do Garry, that he would take her home after Spencer finished with her. However, now that he was taking off his clothes, she knew she would have to endure him fucking her. Out of all the frat brothers, she hated him the most. He was the one that raped her first, taking her virginity, and then watched his friends gangbang her.

When he was naked, and had rolled a condom on his hard cock, Garry got on top of Cheryl as she unwillingly spread her legs for him. After just being fucked, the sexy brunette’s pussy was hot and slick, as he rammed his hard cock into her. Cheryl couldn’t help moaning, as Garry started pounding her hot cunt really hard. She was at least thankful he didn’t last long before he ejaculated. After he stopped spurting cum, Garry got off the teen, discarded the used condom, and started putting his clothes back on. Cheryl eased her nude body off the bed, picked up her clothes off the floor and started putting them on.

“I’ll sure be glad when Spencer gets you in the university, and living in the dormitory, so I won’t have to take you home at night,” Garry said, as he was getting dressed. After Cheryl got her clothes back on, he took her home.

A few days later, Russell told Clay, his nephew, what had been happening to Cheryl, and that he was going to take care of the situation. That he and a couple of his men were going to pay a visit to Spencer Patterson’s home. While there, they would convince Spencer to bring them all the incriminating evidence that they had of Cheryl and to never bother her again. He also told Clay they he had a very pretty sixteen-year-old daughter that they could have fun with if he was interested.

“Absolutely! Count me in,” Clay replied quickly.

They picked up Otis and Desmond on the way to the Patterson’s house. While the two large black men stayed out of sight of the door’s peephole, Russell rang the doorbell. Beth Patterson looked through the peephole and saw a man and a teenage boy her daughter’s age. The very attractive thirty-five-year-old wife opened the door. That had been a terrible mistake, as from out of nowhere, Otis and Desmond burst through the door. Before she had time to react, the two large black men grabbed her, and Otis had his large black hand over her mouth as she tried to scream.

Russell closed the door and said, “My friend is going to remove his hand. If you scream, yell, or resist, I promise you, you won’t like the consequences. Are you going to cooperate?” Russell told and asked the pretty blonde wife.

Beth was totally terrified; she nodded her head best she could with Otis’s hand over her mouth. Otis looked over at Russell and he nodded. Otis then slowly eased his hand away from Beth’s mouth.

“What do you want?” she asked, in a low and terrified voice, as the two black men had hold of her arms by sandwiching her tightly between them.

“I’ll ask the questions. Is your husband at home?” Russell said and asked.

“NO. He went to town, but he should be back anytime now,” the terrified pretty blonde wife answered, in a very frightened voice.

“Is anyone else in the house?” Russell asked.

“Only my sixteen-year-old daughter, she’s upstairs in her room,” Beth answered softly, trying hard to control her emotions.

The beautiful blonde teen had no idea what was going on downstairs. She was lying on her bed in shorts and pull-over top. Her headphones were over her ears as she listened to the music.

“Why are you here? What do you want?” the terrified wife asked.

“Your husband runs an illegal sex ring that exploits young girls,” Russell told Beth.

“I don’t believe you. My husband is a fine upstanding member of the community. We’ve been married for seventeen years. I would know if he was doing anything illegal,” Beth very nervously replied, as she wondered if it could be possible. Could it be true that she didn’t know her husband as well as she thought she did?

Russell looked at Otis and Desmond and said, “Take her to the bedroom, you know what to do. Clay and I are going to check out her daughter.”

“Please! Do what you want with me, but leave my daughter alone. She’s an innocent sixteen-year-old,” Beth begged.

“Your husband should have thought about that before he raped my niece,” Russell said.

Otis and Desmond dragged the terrified wife to the downstairs master bedroom. They were very pleased to find a large king-size bed in it. Beth had on a nice little summer dress. Desmond, standing behind Beth, held her as Otis got ahold of her dress at the collar and ripped it down the front. Desmond then pulled it off her shoulders. The torn dress fell around her ankles, leaving her standing there in bra and panties.

“I don’t know what you think my husband did, but please don’t do this to me,” the pretty blonde terrified wife begged, as Desmond unhooked her bra.

When Beth felt her bra loose, she automatically put her arms up to protect her breasts, only to have them knocked away by Otis. He then pulled her bra away from her very nice C-cup breasts. Beth’s tits were nice and firm with large areola and puffy nipples.

“Please don’t!” Beth begged, as Otis got both of her breasts in his large black hands. Too terrified to resist, she let him grope her.

After making her nipples hard and poking out even further, Otis turned loose of her breasts and got ahold of her panties and ripped them off her. The very attractive blonde wife was now totally nude, her pretty blonde pussy fully exposed.

Otis stepped back and started taking off his clothes as he said, “Get your ass on the bed and spread your legs.”

Somehow, Beth managed to muster up enough courage to say, “No. I’ve never been unfaithful to my husband,” She looked at the naked black man, with a huge cock hanging between his legs, absolutely terrified of what it would do to her small blonde pussy. His cock was well over twice the size of her husband, the only man that had ever been inside her.

She, however, was rewarded with a hard slap across the side of her face with a large black hand.

“If you want it rough, so be it,” Otis said, as he slapped her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.