Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Ed had Tara in his room while his four friends were enjoying the sexy little brunette, Kelly. Being the leader had its perks, he got to have fun with the sexy young blonde while his friends had to share the other teen. He would have his go at the hot little sexy brunette the next night while his friends played with the blonde teen.

“I won’t fight and will willingly have sex with you and your friends, if you’ll let us go unharmed afterward,” Tara told Ed.

“How old are you anyway?” Ed asked, realizing the beautiful sexy young blonde wasn’t as innocent as he had thought.

“Fifteen, and I know what you’re wondering. I’ve only had one sex partner so far. He was my uncle,” Tara said, but she didn’t divulge having the abortion, and screwing the doctor.

“Are you on birth control?” Ed asked.

“Yes. Just because I’m fifteen and blonde don’t mean I’m stupid,” Tara snapped, as she started taking off her clothes.

Ed watched as the sexy young blonde unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She just dropped it on the floor and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Ed couldn’t believe how well developed the fifteen-year-old was once she removed her bra and dropped it on her blouse. Her breasts would make most girls even eighteen envious. They stood out nice and firm with perky nipples. Tara then slipped off her shoes and removed her skirt and panties, to reveal a nice patch of blonde hair on her pussy that was equivalent to a much older girl.

Once she was nude, Tara laid down on her back and spread her legs and said, “You gonna fuck me or what?”

Ed quickly shed his clothes and climbed on the sexy teen and slid his hard cock into her pussy. Tara immediately started gyrating her hips in a fucking motion, as Ed slid in-and-out of her. She completely surprised Ed because she fucked like a much older girl. It was obvious that she liked fucking and was a horny little bitch. It didn’t take long before Ed ejaculated his cum in her young hot pussy. He then rolled off her and rested for a while. Ed fucked the young blonde two times that night, and she sucked his cock once, swallowing his cum.

The next morning, Ed told the other men that Tara had agreed to willingly have sex with them it they didn’t hurt her and her friends.

“How is Kelly and Lyle?” Tara asked, in a soft voice.

“Lyle is fine. He slept with Nina last night. She took good care of him. We were a little rough on the sexy little brunette. She was an inexperienced virgin, but we took care of that. She ain’t permanently damaged, but her tight little pussy may have been stretched a little by the time we got through with her last night,” Blake said.

Ed decided to let Kelly rest for the day to somewhat recuperate from her gangbang. She would spend the next night in his bed. During the day Blake, Rudy, Marco, and Pete had fun with Tara. They loved her beautiful long blonde hair, that hung down to her waist, and her large breasts for a fifteen-year-old. Tara turned out to be a little slut. She fucked them and even enjoyed being gangbanged. Tara had always wanted to be wild and free. Away from her controlling parents, Tara could let herself go and she did. Besides being a beautiful sexy young teen, she was a horny little bitch that liked to be fucked. She also liked older men. They didn’t fumble around like inexperienced high school boys.

Kelly stayed in bed all day resting, except for when Nina got her up to eat or help her go to the bathroom. That evening Ed had Nina help Kelly take a long hot bath. It helped ease the pain in her sore pussy from all the fucking she had received from the four men. After Nina helped Kelly dry off, she took her to Ed’s bedroom where she laid down on his bed and covered up her nude body with the blanket on the bed.

That night, as Tara was continuing to willingly entertain Ed’s four friends, he decided it was time for him to enjoy the sexy little brunette. When Ed came into the room and took off his clothes, Kelly knew that she was about to be forced to take on the fifth male cock of her young life. The teen just stared at him as he pulled the covers off her nude body. Kelly didn’t resist as Ed got on top of her and used his knees to push her legs open. He then reached between their bodies and position his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy.

Kelly let out a loud moan as Ed shoved his cock into her still somewhat sore pussy. The fifteen-year-old laid there moaning underneath the thirty-five-year-old man, as he fucked her hard and fast. Ed didn’t last long on Kelly’s sexy young body the first time. He ejaculated quickly, sending his load of baby making cum deep into her pussy. After his cock had spurted out its last drop of cum, and was softening, Ed pulled out of the teen and laid down beside her to recuperate for round two.

After a short restful nap, Ed crawled back on top of Kelly and fucked her again, adding another load of cum to her pussy. As he got off the teen for the second time, Ed was pleased. They had broken the sexy little brunette both physically and mentally. He knew that Kelly would now submit to anything they wanted her to do. Ed fucked her one more time that night and again the next morning. Both times putting another load of baby making cum in her unprotected pussy.

Both nights Lyle spent the nights in Nina’s bed, where she fucked and sucked him. He was now a willing participant and was unconcerned about what his sister, Kelly, was going through. It was her problem that she was unwilling to have sex. Tara seemed to be handling it just fine. Lyle was just thrilled that he was not a virgin anymore and hoped that he would get a chance to fuck Tara, and even Kelly.

On the third day of their abduction everyone was in the living room. The men had Kelly and Tara nude, as they had been most of the time since they got to the house. Ed had the sexy little brunette on her knees forcing his hard cock in-and-out of her hot little mouth. She gagged every time he slid back into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. While Kelly was being forced to perform oral sex, Tara was willingly sucking Blake’s cock. Rudy, Marco, and Pete were watching the action waiting their turn with the sexy young teens’ hot mouths.

While his sister was being forced to perform her first blowjob, Lyle was watching her as Nina had his hard cock out and sucking it. He watched as Kelly was forced, chokingly, to swallow Ed’s cum. While Kelly was still choking and gagging, her brother ejaculated in Nina’s hot mouth, as she swallowed his cum down. Lyle then sat back and watched, as Ed finished with Kelly and Tara finished sucking off Blake. After that, Kelly was forced to suck off Rudy, Marco, and Pete. Each time she choked and gagged as she was forced to swallow their cum. Tara took them each on and had no trouble swallowing their cum.

For the rest of the week, as the five men kept the teens captive, Tara and Kelly were repeatedly subjected to vicious rounds of sex where they were repeatedly fucked and Kelly was forced to perform oral sex, while Tara did it willingly. During that time, for their entertainment, the men watched as Lyle forcefully got on top of his younger sister and fucked her.

“Please Lyle, no!” Kelly begged, as he shoved his hard cock into her pussy.

“That’s right. Give it to her boy,” one of the men shouted, as Lyle fucked his sister.

Kelly laid there underneath him moaning whimpering moans as he ejaculated and pumped his cum into her pussy. After that, they let Lyle fuck her along with the rest of them. He, however, never got the chance to fuck Tara.

They would have kept the teens a lot longer if it hadn’t been for a nosey neighbor. She had had her suspicions at seeing five men staying at the house with only one woman, and at times she could hear loud music like they were having a party. One night when they hadn’t closed the drapes yet, she had seen the woman through the window, and she was totally nude. The neighbor had been tempted to call the police then, but she decided not to because all the occupants were adults. That changed when she saw a young blonde teen over there that matched the description of one of the missing teens.

When the police busted through the door, there in the living room Ed had the nude Kelly on her knees with his hard cock in her mouth as he was forcing her to give him a blowjob. Tara was also nude. She was on her hands and knees with Blake’s cock in her mouth, and Rudy’s cock fucking her pussy. The police found Lyle in one of the bedrooms with Nina astraddle him. She was fucking his hard cock that was imbedded in her pussy.

All the adults were arrested, and the teens were taken to the hospital to be checked out and evaluated. After a couple days of tests and talking with counselors, Lyle and Tara was released from the hospital.

“I’m very sorry to have to inform you that your daughter was raped multiple times, and as a result, she’s pregnant,” the doctor told Kelly’s mother and father, Rachel and David Burns.

“Being that she’s only fifteen and such a small girl, I reluctantly recommend that she has an abortion,” the doctor continued.

“How is she, other than being pregnant,” her mother asked.

“Something you should know. Her uterus and cervix are severely damaged from all the hard penetrations that she received. She will probably never be able to conceive after this child. It won’t prevent her from having normal sex, she just won’t be able to get pregnant,” the doctor said.

“Are you saying that even after she gets married one day, she can never have children?” her mother asked.

“I’m truly sorry, but yes, that’s what I’m saying,” the doctor answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.