Uncle Takes Over Family
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

While Pete was waiting his turn on the sexy young brunette he went and got Nina from the living room, where she was watching television, and took her to the room where Kelly was being fucked and Lyle was being held.

For several months now, Ed’s four friends had been staying at the house. Ed had told his friends that Nina was there to be used anytime they wanted her. She was their live-in whore. Nina was regularly fucked by all five men, along with performing oral sex for them. Quite often, two of the men would take her at the same time. She would have to suck one while the other one fucked her from behind. All of them used drugs regularly. Any time that they needed money, Nina was forced to prostitute and give Ed all the money. She was kept on birth control so that none of them would knock her up.

“Nina. Lyle here has gotten all excited watching his sexy young sister being fucked. He needs some relief. Get down and take care of him,” Pete told her, as he untied Lyle’s hands. He had decided that the boy wasn’t going to be any trouble, and Nina could take care of him.

She had on a pullover top and no bra. Her large breasts were hanging free. Lyle could see the outline of her large dark areola and nipples through her top. For an older woman, he thought she was sexy. Nina was only thirty-one; but to a boy seventeen, that was old. She dropped to her knees in front of Lyle and reached out and unzipped his fly. Reaching in his shorts, she pulled out his cock. It was extremely hard. Lowering her head, Nina wrapped her lips around the head and commenced to sucking it. Lyle ejaculated almost immediately, filling her mouth with cum. Nina quickly swallowed it down before letting his cock slip from her mouth.

“Do you want me for anything else?” Nina asked, as she got up off her knees.

“No. You can go for now; but take the boy with you and keep him satisfied,” Pete told Nina.

She got Lyle by the hand; he didn’t resist as she led him out of the room. Nina took him to one of the spare bedrooms. Lyle watched as she stripped nude. He was amazed how her large D-cup breasts stood out nice and firm. What caught his eye the most was the gap between her thighs and the large patch of brown hair on her pussy. Nina then laid down on the bed, on her back, and spread her legs; giving the teen boy an even better look at her pussy.

“Take your clothes off and come to bed, unless you plan to stand there all night,” Nina said with a slight grin.

Lyle quickly undressed. When he was naked, he eased on the bed beside Nina. She could see that he hadn’t fully recovered from the blowjob that she had given him. His cock was only semi-hard, as she rolled over and took it into her mouth and started sucking it. It didn’t take Lyle long before he became fully erect again. Nina raised her hot mouth off Lyle’s hard cock and said, “Do you wanna fuck me?” as she laid back and spread her legs wide.

At seventeen, Lyle didn’t want to admit that he was still a virgin. He had jacked-off many times with visions in his mind of his sister’s best friend, Tara Singleton, with her beautiful long blonde hair and sexy body.

Lyle nodded and crawled between Nina’s wide spread legs. She reached down and guided his hard cock to the entrance to her pussy. When he felt the head of his dick against her opening, he gave a hard shove. His cock slid into her well-used cunt effortlessly. Lyle could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around his cock as he slid it in-and-out of her pussy. Nina humped her pussy up to meet Lyle’s downward thrusts. He could feel her large tits against his bare chest as he fucked her.

“Fuck me good and hard,” Nina panted, as she worked her hips fucking the teen.

He rammed into her pussy hard and fast until he ejaculated, and with a loud grunt, he released his cum into her hot cunt. Lyle then rolled off the thirty-one-year-old and laid down beside her to catch his breath. Sexually satisfied and relaxed, the seventeen-year-old dozed off to sleep.

Now that Marco had finished with the beautiful young brunette, he got off her, and Pete took his place on top of the sexy fifteen-year-old. Kelly let out a whimpering moan at the fourth hard cock in a row invaded her pussy and she was once again being fucked hard and fast. The four men kept at the young teen all night long. When they finally let her rest the next morning, Kelly passed out from total exhaustion.

Tara, the sexy fifteen-year-old blonde abductee fared much better her first night. Even her best friend, Kelly, didn’t know that she was sexually active. Tara had let her uncle, her mother’s older brother, take her virginity a couple of months earlier and was having an affair with him, including preforming oral sex with the thirty-six-year-old.

It had been about half forced and half consensual. Tara’s parents had had to make an emergency trip out of town. Her mother has asked her brother to watch out after his niece while they were gone. That night Tara’s uncle was watching television in the living room. Young Tara decided to tease her uncle. She made a point to walk through the living room on the way to the kitchen. Tara’s beautiful long blonde hair was hanging loose down her back. All that she had on was a thin t-shirt and panties. Her areola and nipples were very noticeable.

While her uncle was ogling her, Tara looked at him and smiled and then went on into the kitchen. After she got a cold drink out of the fridge, she came back through the living room. As she passed her uncle, Tara flicked her head around in a very sexy manner, causing her beautiful long blonde hair to swish around over her left shoulder. She then gave her uncle a very sexy little smile. Tara made a point to sway her hips as she walked back to her bedroom. The teen was amused knowing that she had made her uncle’s dick hard.

What Tara didn’t expect was for him to follow her to her bedroom. When she tried to close the door, he blocked it and said, “You’re a teasing little bitch and now you’re gonna get what you deserve,” in a lustful tone.

Tara tried to get away, but her uncle grabbed ahold of her long blonde hair and dragged the struggling teen over to her bed. He turned loose of her hair long enough to grab her t-shirt and rip it off her. It caused her fabulous tits to swing and bounce, which excited her uncle even more. He then picked up Tara and threw her on the bed, causing her breasts to wobble even more. She tried to get off the other side of the bed, but her uncle grabbed her leg and dragged her back, as he said, “Don’t make me have to get rough with you.”

The fifteen-year-old was now afraid her uncle might actually hurt her if she continued to resist him.

“I’m sorry if you got the wrong impression,” Tara said, with a whimper in her voice.

“I don’t think that I did,” her uncle replied, as he finished undressing and was now naked.

The frightened teen could see his fully erect cock and begged, “Please don’t. I’m a virgin.”

“Not for long,” her uncle said, in a determined tone, as he got ahold of her panties and ripped them off her sexy young body. He then climbed on top of the frightened teen. He was far too sexually excited to be concerned about not having a condom. The sexy little bitch had totally been asking for it.

“Please. I don’t really wanna do it,” Tara begged, as her uncle held her down.

He forced her legs open with his, as he settled between them. Tara was starting to whimper harder as her uncle reached between their bodies and lined up his hard cock with the entrance of her pussy. There was some pain when he took her virginity, but not near as much as she had expected. In fact, after the initial pain subsided, Tara found herself enjoying being fucked by her uncle. He fucked her three more times before morning. By then she was a willing participant, letting him fuck her.

They were still in the bed nude when they heard Tara’s parents come into the house. Luckily the guest bedroom shared a bathroom with Tara’s room. There were connecting doors that went to each bedroom. Tara quickly jumped out of bed, grabbed her torn t-shirt and panties, and stuffed them under her mattress and then quickly ran into the shower to wash off the evidence of the night.

Her uncle quickly put on his pants and shirt and went quickly into his room. He was sitting on the bed when there was a light knock on the bedroom door, as he heard his sister’s voice, “Are you awake and decent?”

“Yes. Come in,” he replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.