Uncle Takes Over Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Cheryl Baker was an extremely beautiful girl. She had inherited her father’s dark brown hair. It hung down just below her small waist. Her eyes were the same beautiful blue as her mother’s. Cheryl’s body was nothing short of being fantastic, from her very nice set of C-cup breasts, to her fabulously tight well-formed sexy ass, and beautiful legs.

She was dating a nineteen-year-old college boy, Garry Higgins, that had taken her virginity when she was sixteen and he was eighteen. He had been a college freshman and had talked the beautiful high school girl into going to a party with him. Garry had taken the unsuspecting teen to a frat party initiation. The initiation consisted of bringing an innocent girl and fucking her while the frat brothers watched. After he finished with her, he had to share her with all the frat brothers. When they got to the party, Cheryl was surprised to discover that she appeared to be the only girl among a dozen or so college boys.

“I’m a little uneasy. Why don’t you take me someplace else?” Cheryl whispered in Garry’s ear.

“Alright. We’ll stay just a few minutes, I’ll make the rounds and tell everyone hi and we’ll leave,” Garry told Cheryl, as he handed her a cup of special punch that had been made especially for her.

“Thank you. I feel much better now. It’s just that there’s no other girls here. I feel out of place,” Cheryl said, as she nervously took a big swallow of the punch.

One of the frat brothers came over and whispered, “The bedroom’s ready when she’s ready,” in Garry’s ear.

“What did he want,” Cheryl asked, and she took another big swallow of the punch.

“He just wanted to tell me that the initiation is ready to begin anytime,” Garry replied.

“Is tonight your initiation?” Cheryl asked, with a noticeable slur in her voice, and then took another big swallow of the punch.

Garry knew the drugs that she had been unknowingly consuming in the punch were about to hit her hard and fast.

“Finish your punch and we’ll go,” Garry told Cheryl.

She drank down the rest of the punch. He took the empty cup and threw it into the trash.

“I feel a little light headed. We need to go,” Cheryl slurred, as the drugs were taking control of her.

Garry put his arm around the beautiful brunette’s waist to steady her. Her pretty blue eyes were glossed, and half-closed. Cheryl’s head rolled over onto Garry’s shoulder.

“She’s definitely ready. That concoction works damn quick,” Garry said, as he guided Cheryl past a couple of frat brothers on the way to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, the double bed had been moved to the middle of the room. There were several video cameras set up to catch all angles of the bed. They wanted to make sure that they had enough humiliating material of her gangbang to keep her quiet about the initiation party.

By the time Garry got Cheryl into the bedroom he already had her blouse unbuttoned and hanging open. She made a feeble attempt at keeping him from removing her blouse as she slurred, “No. Don’t,” but with the help of another frat brother they got it off her. While she was attempting to struggle one of them got her bra unhook. The drugs were taking their toll on the teen as she quit struggling and stood there as Garry pulled her bra away from her fabulous C-cup breasts. Most of the frat boys were in the room by then. Cheryl was now topless in front of almost a dozen boys.

“She sure has a fine set of hooters,” a boy said.

“Didn’t you say that she was still in high school?” a boy asked.

“Yea. The sexy little bitch is only sixteen,” Garry replied.

“Is she a virgin?” another boy asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m fixing to find out,” Garry answered, as he unfastened her skirt letting it fall around her ankles.

Cheryl slurredly mumbled something incomprehensible as Garry eased her panties off her very nice ass and slid them down her legs. He then picked up the teen and laid her on the bed. Her skirt and panties were still hanging around her ankles. One of the other frat boys removed her shoes and pulled her skirt and panties off her feet, leaving her totally nude. Cheryl tried to get up, but her body wouldn’t function, and she fell back causing her tits to wobble. Garry quickly took off his clothes

“All the cameras are up and running,” someone yelled, as Garry, naked, climbed on the bed with Cheryl.

Two of the frat brothers got ahold of Cheryl’s ankles and spread her legs. Her pretty brown muff and slit were fully exposed. The sixteen-year-old high school student laid there moaning as the two college boys held her legs open wide. The room full of frat brothers watched as Garry spread her pussy lips to where he could see that her hymen was still intact.

“Unbelievable guys, but this sexy little bitch is a virgin,” Garry announced to the group, as one of the boys grabbed a camera and took close-ups of her virginity.

They all watched as Garry lowered his mouth to the beautiful brunette’s pussy. Even in her drugged state, Cheryl was able to slur out, “No! Stop! Don’t,” as she tried to twist and close her legs. She let out a loud gasping moan when Garry sucked on her clit. The teen continued to moan as he used his tongue and lips to stimulate her sex drive. In short order, Cheryl’s pussy was extremely lubricated and ready to be fucked.

“We don’t wanna knock her up,” one of the senior frat boys said, and handed Garry a condom from the large supply that they kept on hand.

Garry rolled the condom on his hard cock and then crawled between Cheryl’s being held open thighs and laid on top of her. He was mashing her C-cup breasts with his bare chest. When she felt his weight on her, she tried to struggle and slurred, “No! I don’t wanna... , “ but was unable to stop Garry from ramming his hard cock into her tight virgin hole, tearing through her hymen and taking her virginity as the frat brothers cheered.

He continued to fuck Cheryl with hard strokes. The two boys that were holding her legs open turned them loose. They kicked up and she let out a loud moan every time that Garry plunged his hard cock into her pussy. It didn’t take long before Garry ejaculated. When he pulled his softening cock out of the sexy brunette the condom was full of his cum.

As soon as Garry got off Cheryl, the most senior member of the frat house, with a condom already on his cock, took his place on top of the sexy sixteen-year-old. She managed to slur out, “Please! No more,” as the new hard cock was rammed into her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes, as she continued to moan, before ejaculating and filling his condom full of cum. When he pulled out of her and got off the bed, the next senior member took his place.

By the time the third boy had finish with her, Cheryl just laid there moaning as boy after boy took a turn on her hot sexy body. By the time they were through with her, eleven college boys had fucked the beautiful high school student. After the last boy was finished with her, she just passed out from sheer exhaustion. They had been at her for hours, not letting her rest, a new boy was on top of her as soon as the previous one got off.

When Cheryl came to, as the drugs were wearing off, only Garry was left there in the bedroom with her. He was fully dressed and sitting on the side of the bed looking at her. She didn’t even know how many boys had fucked her, just that she was still nude and lying on the bed. Her pussy lips were red and swollen from the abuse, and she was extremely sore down there.

“Why did you do this to me?” Cheryl sobbingly asked.

“Because you’re hot and sexy, and the fact that you were innocent and naïve enough to go to a college frat party with me,” Garry said.

“Just please let me get dressed and take me home,” Cheryl sobbingly begged.

“There’s something you have to see first,” Garry said, he got up and went over and turned on the television and then the VCR. The images of her gangbang flashed across the large screen.

“O God! No!” Cheryl cried, as she put her face in her hands sobbing harder.

“Just a little something for us to keep and make sure that you keep your sexy little mouth shut about our party. If you’re a stupid bitch and try to scream rape, we’ll all swear that you were a prostitute that we hired for the party, and then tried to go up on the price afterwards. When we refused to be extorted, you screamed rape,” Garry told the sobbing teen.

Cheryl knew it would be her word against theirs and she had no proof. She wasn’t physically hurt other than her extremely well-used pussy, and that could easily be explained by the boy’s story of hiring her to take them all on.

“So, if you don’t want your family and friends to know what you did, you’ll keep quiet. If you don’t, we’ll post the video on the internet so everyone can see it, along with posting anonymously nude photos of you on all the high school bulletin boards,” Garry continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.