Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Charlene Baker was completely devastated when she left her attorney’s office. The thirty-seven-year-old mother of three teenagers had just found out, after her husband’s untimely death, that she and the children were not going to get any of his inheritance. It would all go to the company, which would now be solely owned by her husband’s brother. Her husband, Glen Baker, and his older brother, Russell, ran an engineering company left to them by their father.

When the elder Baker turned the company over to his two sons, he did so in a way that if either one of them ever got a divorce, or passed away, all the company assets would automatically go to the other brother. Glen and Russell’s father had had a previous marriage that ended in divorce. With the help of shyster lawyers, they took everything. Left penniless, their father had to start over. He made sure that that would not happen to his sons.

Russell never married and it never crossed Glen’s mind. There never was a problem until his death. The house, his and Charlene’s cars, all the money in the bank became company property at the time of Glen’s death, which now exclusively belonged to Russell. The only exception was a couple of thousand dollars that was in Charlene’s personal account.

The last thing in the world Charlene wanted to do was have to deal with her brother-in-law, that she despised and hated. She didn’t trust him, and for good reason. Seventeen years earlier their relationship changed dramatically. It all happened when Russell and Glen won an engineering award. There was a big prestigious awards banquet. The problem was that Glen was overseas on a critical job and could not attend the awards ceremony. He had talked Charlene into going in his place so that there wouldn’t be an empty podium with his name on it.

The only hitch was that the banquet and ceremony were held late in the evening two hundred miles away. They would have to spend the night at the connected hotel next to the banquet hall. The company secretary had booked Russell and Charlene separate rooms. Charlene had bought an elegant light blue evening dress for the occasion. It was full length and didn’t show an excessive amount of cleavage. Back then Charlene, at twenty-two, was still very naïve and shy, even though she had been married for just over two years and had a boy a year old and a little girl two.


Back then, Charlene was what most men would call gorgeous. She had a thick mane of beautiful blonde hair that hung down to just below her small waist, and gorgeous blue eyes that always captivated men. She was not very tall, but had an extremely shapely body, with firm C-cup breasts. The blonde beauty had a perfectly proportioned gap between her thighs, causing men to stare at her well-rounded ass, when she wore her jeans.

The banquet went well. Charlene was extremely nervous when it came time for the awards. When they called Russell and Glen’s names, she wondered how she ever let her husband talk her into replacing him at the awards. If it hadn’t been for Russell holding her arm, she’s not sure she could have made it to the podium. Thankfully, she didn’t have to give a speech, Russell gave a short one thanking everyone for the awards. Charlene managed to waive and thank everyone before she quickly left the podium.

She still had butterflies in her belly and just wanted to go to her room and get out of the lime light. Russell however, convinced Charlene to have one drink at the hotel bar to celebrate. That had been a terrible lack of judgement on her part. While she was distracted by a couple arguing, Russell slipped something into her drink. In about fifteen minutes Charlene started feeling very woozy and told Russell that she needed to go lie down.

They got up and left the bar, but by the time they got to the elevator, Charlene’s mind was mush, caused by the drugs Russell had slipped her. She couldn’t formulate a rational thought as they stood there waiting on the elevator. Russell had his arm around her small waist and guided her onto the elevator when the door opened. She didn’t even realize it when Russell guided her past her room and in to his.

Charlene stood there in a drug induced daze. Russell was standing slightly behind her. He moved her long blonde hair to the front over her right shoulder. He then unzipped her dress all the way down to her ass. When he eased it off her shoulders, the dress fell all the way down to around her ankles. Charlene mumbled something incoherent when Russell unhooked her strapless bra and it fell away from her very nice C-cup breasts, leaving them fully exposed. The only thing left were her panties and high heels, which were swiftly removed.

Russell picked up his brother’s wife and laid her on the bed. She laid there softly moaning as he took off his clothes. When he was naked, he spread Charlene’s legs and crawled between them. A loud moan escaped her lips, as her brother-in-law’s hard cock slid into her very snug pussy. Unable to comprehend that it wasn’t her husband’s dick fucking her, she willingly fucked him, and passionately kissed him as his hard cock was sliding in-and-out of her pussy.

It didn’t take long before Russell ejaculated. He had dreamed about fucking his brother’s wife ever since he met her the first time. He intended to thoroughly enjoy himself for the short time that he had her under his control. After he pumped all his cum into her pussy, he pulled his deflating cock out of her and rolled off her sexy body. Lying down beside her with his arm across her stomach and his hand on her breast, Russell dozed off.

A couple of hours had passed when he woke up. There was enough light in the room that Russell could see Charlene’s eyes were closed and that she was softly breathing. Her knees were slightly up, and her legs were spread just enough to allow him between them. He eased his once again hard cock into her still wet pussy and started fucking her. Charlene never opened her eyes, but started working her hips and moaning. Several minutes later, Russell was adding another load of cum to his sister-in-law’s pussy. He fucked her one more time before morning.

Russell had requested a late check-out so that they didn’t have to get up early and that he would have more time with Charlene. It was mid-morning when she woke up and sat up in bed. Her mind was still somewhat mushy from the drugs, and she didn’t immediately realize that the naked male body beside her, was not her husband. As her mind began to clear, Charlene realized that she was nude and in Russell’s room and that it was him naked lying beside her. She vaguely remembered having sex and knew it had to have been with Russell.

She suddenly had the urge to pee. Jumping off the bed, she ran into the bathroom nude and quickly sat down on the toilet and let loose a major stream of pee. After she quit peeing, Charlene squeezed her vaginal muscles and large globs of cum hit the toilet water. After wiping herself, she walked out of the bathroom still nude. To her shock, Russell was awake and sitting on the side of the bed.

“What the fuck did you give me?” Charlene screamed, as she went over and tried to slap her brother-in-law.

Russell easily blocked her blow and quickly stood up and grabbed his brother’s wife and threw her on the bed. Her C-cup breasts bounced and wobbled as she hit the bed so hard that it knocked the wind out of her. While Charlene was trying to catch her breath, Russell got on top of her.

“Please don’t,” Charlene begged between gasps for air, but Russell held her down and got between her legs. She was trying with all her strength to shove him off her, but he was to heavy and strong, as he was able to once again shove his hard cock into her pussy. Crying, she stopped struggling and just wanted it over. Russell continued to pound her hot cunt until he unloaded another load of potent baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy.

Russell had assumed that Charlene was on birth control; and she had been in no condition, due to him drugging her, to tell him otherwise. He hadn’t known that Glen had had a vasectomy. In nine months, she would pay the price, but for now, and the fact that she was so used to Glen’s cum being ejaculated into her pussy, that it never crossed her mind that Russell probably impregnated her.

“You bastard. Wait until I tell Glen you raped me,” Charlene cried, hatefully, as Russell pulled his deflating cock out of her cunt and got off her.

She got up and found her dress that she had been so proud of and slipped it on, not bothering with her bra or panties. Charlene located her little hand-bag with her own room’s keycard in it, grabbed it, and ran out the door barefooted with her dress still completely unzipped and her naked back showing. Luckily, no one was in the corridor as she ran down to her room with her nude breasts swinging and bouncing under her loose hanging dress. She quickly unlocked the door to her room and went in, closing it behind her. She fell across the bed crying.

After an hour of lying there sobbing, Charlene forced herself to get up and take a long hot bath. She actually felt better afterward but was dreading the long drive home with Russell. She had just gotten dressed in a pair of slacks and pull-over top when she heard a knock on her door. Charlene slowly opened it a little. Russell was standing there with her bra and panties in one hand and her high heels in the other one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.