Interface
Chapter 26 - Arrivals

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Arrivals - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Arrivals Almost to the minute seven days later, I stood on the driveway as the very first bus arrived from the airport. No less than ten families - all from the Baltic states, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - arrived at the same time, by way of Paris, where some of them had needed a one-night overlay. Most were from their respective capitals, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius, but a couple of families were from more remote rural locations.

Behind me, my whole staff stood to attention in their new tailor-made uniforms. We bade them welcome and helped them load their luggage onto carts, installed them in their rooms, and then brought them all to the canteen, where we had a sizeable lunch spiked heavily with NanoReps. I played the role of perfect gentleman and dignified headmaster in English tweed, and my teachers all played their parts as well, teachers. I guess they weren’t really faking it. The reception simply couldn’t have been more professional. After lunch, the families were taken on tours around the ch‡teaux, seeing the classrooms and lab equipment, our extensive sports and wellness facilities, the outdoors and indoors pools, etc. Sophie gave a sample biology lesson, Desirée gave them a French 101 beginner’s class, and Isabel gave a short physics lecture - simply as a way of demonstrating the excellent education the students would receive.

Dinner was also spiked with NanoReps just to make infection very speedy, and by midnight, the first systems started coming online, showing up in my Interface. By 2 AM all of them were online, and I started sending them Hypnopedic commands.

“This school is simply fantastic. Attending it will be the opportunity of a lifetime.” “The headmaster and the teachers seem very competent and trustworthy.” “Getting to go to a school like this for free is an opportunity not to be missed” Would three sleep cycles of Hypnopedic suggestion suffice? I wasn’t really worried, because I was fairly confident that we had managed to make a superb first impression, and that the suggestions would only affirm what they already thought. Rising early, I made sure to have a friendly chat with each family that arrived for breakfast, asked if they had slept well, if they knew when their interview appointment that day was and how to find my office, etc.

The girls - the prospective students, I should say - were simply stunning. I had tried to restrain myself from looking at them too closely, because they were all so beautiful that I was afraid I wouldn’t entirely be able to hide my visceral reaction from them and their parents. Now that I was doubly sure they would think well of me, however, I let myself have a closer look. Is there such a thing as a ‘Baltic’ ethnicity, I thought to myself. Could I tell them apart from Scandinavian girls? Not really. One family was of Baltic Russian origin, I knew, because they had introduced themselves as such, and emphasised that they had roots in Siberia. I couldn’t really see a difference. Then again, I had picked them largely by looks from a considerable selection of applicants, so if they looked alike, that might as well be due to my own bias as to any inherent ethnic trait. One of the Estonian girls looked archetypically Finnish, come to think of it, with brightly blonde hair and redolent iceblue eyes.

-”Quite a collection we have there, “ Tanya whispered to me; “You’d almost think they weren’t selected for their excellent results in school, but by some other criterion.” -”Was that a complaint?” I whispered back, sharing a knowing smile with her.

By 08.45 AM, I was back in my office and welcomed the first family to their interview. Ilja, Natalia and Masha Petrovic - the Baltic-Russian-Siberian family. Ilja was a tall and handsome man probably a little older than myself, whereas his wife Natalia looked so young that I would almost question whether Masha was her daughter. How could her daughter be thirteen, when she herself didn’t look a day over twenty-five? I opened with that cheesy remark, thinking that a little flattery probably wouldn’t be amiss. Natalia appeared used to that remark, because she had her answer about ‘pure luck in the genetic lottery’ well prepared, and delivered it in more fluent English than I had heard her speak before. Of all the girls among this batch of ten, Masha was the one I wanted most to have in my harem, and it was really hard not to show how eager I was. At the same time, this could also be my hardest sell, because the family was affluent and Masha had looked pouty and morose ever since coming here.

-”Tell me, “ I said; “how did you hear about our school?” -”We were searching long time for school that suit Masha. One with good teachers and no boys.” Ilja answered, giving me a wry smile. Masha looked just as sullen as she had since she arrived, looking out the window and avoiding eye contact.

-”And now that you have had a chance to visit us and speak to our teachers, are you satisfied we are the right place for young Masha?” I asked.

-”Mister Andersson, as you know I didn’t let you pay tickets, “ Ilja began, “because - and I am honest with you - I thought this school too good to be true.” I nodded but said nothing. He obviously struggled to express himself in English and spoke with a thick accent that sounded more Russian than Estonian.

-”I thought this school could be front for something else. I’m a lawyer, as you know, and I have contacts with criminal elements. Mafia. I thought maybe you were front for prostitution.

Trafficking. But now I see there is no - how you say - funny business. This is a very good school, I am sure.” -”I’m glad to hear it, Mr. Petrovic. How about you, Mrs. Petrovic?” I asked.

-”I am confident your school will provide an excellent education for our daughter, and that it meets all the criteria my husband wanted it to meet.” She said, shooting her husband a wry smile.

-”Primarily that it should have ‘good teachers and no boys’?” I asked, turning to him.

-”Yes.” -”I understand about wanting good teachers, but why was it important that we are a single-sex school?” -”Because” He hesitated; “because Masha has been showing too much interest in boys, and there was almost scandal in her old school, so it will be good for her to be away for a year or two.” -”Oh, I see.” I dropped the subject and looked at Masha, who still avoided looking at her parents, but shot me a quick glance before looking out the window again, her upper eyelids drooping and with a hint of a sullen pout; “So if you have no further questions, perhaps I could have a quick chat with Masha alone? Will that be ok with you, Masha?” She shrugged and looked at me with all the subtle disdain only a thirteen-year-old can muster.

-”Sure, Mr Andersson - but shall we sign any legal documents?” Mr. Petrovic asked.

-”Once I’m confident this school will be a good place for Masha, I’ll let my assistant Marie help you with the paperwork. We have a collective health insurance for all girls that will attend here, and a firm handles all the extended Visa papers for students from outside of the European Union and the Schengen Treaty, but since Estonia is a member state There’s really very little paperwork necessary.” -”Ok Mr. Andersson, thank you for allowing our daughter to attend here.” Her father stood up and shook my hand with a vice-like grip, just as I had expected he would do; “Masha - answer Mr.

Andersson’s questions truthfully, and stop sulking.” Then he added some words in what was probably Russian, that made the young girl look even more hostile and sullen.

I showed them out the door and directed them to where Marie would help them with the paperwork.

I sat down behind my desk and looked at Masha Petrovic in silence for a while. She had assumed a poker face that very carefully masked any emotion. Holy Mary mother of God, I said silently to myself. She was quite possibly the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in real life, or at least fully on par with Marie. It was hard to say exactly why she appealed so much to me though. Her high cheek-bones? The folds in her upper and lower eyelids? The shape of her brows and nose? The naturally sharp contours of her full mouth? Her rather ordinary brown hair, worn straight and parted in the middle? No single thing about her stood out enough to say that that was her most attractive feature - it was the whole that was so strikingly beautiful. Even pouting, she was a radiant beauty.

I zoomed in on her avatar and clamped down really hard on her social inhibitions and slightly choked her sexual inhibitions. The change came over her face gradually over the next ten or twenty seconds - something in her posture relaxed, and the corners of her mouth twitched with what almost looked like a sardonic smile. When I returned the smile, still without saying anything, I saw her smile reach her eyes, and the subtle change made me almost lose my breath. Sweet Jesus she was gorgeous! Resplendent. Dazzling.

-”Aren’t you going to ask me about the scandal, Mr Andersson?” She asked, her English betraying even less of an accent than that of her mother, much less her father.

-”No, not unless you want to tell me about it. I’m not very curious about your past.” -”So what are you curious about, Mr Andersson?” She asked, raising her eyebrow as if to give the question a touch of innuendo, but so subtle that I couldn’t be sure.

-”I’m curious about whether you think you will like it here or not, Masha. What are your fears and hopes?” -”I fear it will be dull. It’s a nice place, but an all-girls school” She didn’t finish the sentence.

-”You will miss the boys from your old school?” I guessed.

-”Not my school, but from my home town.” -”What will you miss, Masha?” I probed. By now, the disinhibition ought to be fully in effect.

-”I will miss sex, of course.” She smiled, raising that eyebrow even further. She seemed curious to see my reaction.

-”I see. So that’s your only fear then? How about your hopes?” I smiled back at her, trying not to let her see how I was breaking out into a sweat.

-”I hope you or some other man here in school can step in and fill the void.” She looked puzzled after she spoke, frowning at what she heard herself say.

-”I’m happy you will become our very first student to be admitted, Masha. I’m convinced you will like it here, and I will do my best to make sure your fears will be allayed and your hopes fulfilled.” -”Allayed and fulfilled? You mean you will” -”You mustn’t worry about that, Masha. You will like it here, and you needn’t be afraid. I will personally make sure of that.” I smiled and held her gaze. A faint blush came to her cheeks, and the half-open smile she shot me back left no doubt as to whether she had understood or not. I rose and followed her to the door, where I shook her hand and wished her welcome to school and told her to join her parents downstairs and let them know she’d been accepted.

As she walked away, I removed the inhibition clamps and saw how she turned around sharply and looked at me as if shocked. I winked at her and nodded before I closed the door. That would give her something to fret about for sure.

A scandal back home, huh? I’d have to probe that a bit deeper once I had given her a more thorough Hypnopedic instruction set and had the time to control her. I listened in on her conversation with her parents and Marie as they took care of business. They would leave early next morning to catch the flight that would return them to Tallinn by way of Paris. I danced a little jig to celebrate and could barely contain my excitement. Masha was mine now. Tomorrow, or at the very latest the day after tomorrow, I would get to see that flawless face beneath me as she sucked my cock, looking up at me with those soulful eyes of hers. She would be the first student I fucked, that’s for sure. The first student here at my own school, I corrected.

Oh, come to think of it I brought up my interface and wired all ten applicants to the same avatar and sent their NanoRep systems some of my prefabricated instruction sets.

The first set of instructions set their testosterone production to ramp up each night at around 3AM and to taper off at 7AM. I set their RAS to wake them up at 7.15AM, but a few minutes before that, their sensory nerve bundles would start ramping up from zero to a barely noticeable 10% with a randomly selected cycle. Their pleasure centres would be activated in the same manner - not ramping up high, but definitely making sure they woke up each morning with a tingle in their nether regions, a feeling of sexual frustration and need pulsing through them. At 7.30, the systems would ramp down again, and by then most of them would have relieved their itch by scratching it.

Probably not in the company of their parents, though. Should I set a bypass for this instruction set

for tonight? Nah. Either they would be able to control themselves, or they would need to masturbate and handle it in some manner that evaded their parents’ notice.

The next instruction set told their NanoRep systems to grow a set of free-roaming machines that would find hair follicles and zap them, making the girls completely hairless from the neck down.

Everything had gone surprisingly well with my teachers and housekeeping staff in that regard, and so I decided the new girls would probably be fine if I set the system to be very aggressive. With younger females, this zapping procedure made their labia majora completely glabrous, as my intimate studies has shown.

The third instruction set was the one that caused sexual disinhibition whenever I was alone with them. The code-base had been rather tricky to set up, so I was happy that I had it stored away as a preset.

The fourth instruction set was the one that grew a set of thin NanoRep filaments right beneath their skin around the thighs, hips, waist, chest and arms, and that would give me statistics on their growth, and to which I could hook up regulatory systems that would fine-tune their adipose tissue to my liking.

Fifth, I carefully assembled a set of Hypnopedic suggestions what would be the baseline set of rules that all girls received.

“I really like it here at the Ch‡teaux. I must do my very best to get along with the other students, teachers and staff.” “I will dedicate myself to academic excellence, concentrate in class, try my very best in every subject, and be persistent whenever I struggle to understand something. Learning new things is awesome.” “I really like eating healthy food and taking daily exercise. It feels great to be fit.” “There’s nothing wrong with adults having sex with girls my age. I can handle it. I want it.” “There’s nothing wrong with having sex with other girls, or women for that matter. I prefer a man like Karl, though.” “I want so badly to feel Karl inside of me. Whenever I look at him, a part of me thinks about feeling him inside me - his cock in my mouth - his cock in my pussy - his cock in my ass even.” “I really like to show myself naked. I like it when people look at me naked. It turns me on when I know others see me naked.” “Clothes are really uncomfortable. In class, they are ok, and when it’s cold or when I go for a run, but otherwise I prefer being naked.” “I mustn’t let my family or any outsiders know about anything sexual or deviant that goes on in school. I like it here, and they might make me leave if they found out.” “For some reason, I don’t like smartphones and social media. I have very little urge to keep in touch with people outside of school. I prefer to be in the moment, here and now, staying focused on what goes on here in school. If I want a distraction, I will read a good book or strike up a conversation with another student, or go see if someone wants to have sex with me, or go to the gym or go for a swim - anything but using the internet or my smartphone.” Sending the Hypnopedic instruction set to the girls, I smiled to myself. Tomorrow, they wouldn’t be able to look at me without thinking about having sex with me. Whenever I was around, a part of their minds would imagine how my cock would feel inside them. Much like I thought about the girls whenever I looked at them, come to think of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.