Interface
Chapter 25 - I’m yours

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - I’m yours - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

I’m yours.

When we came home from our long walk, I was so high on endorphins and oxytocin that I felt cumdrunk.

Marie and I had literally stopped every hundred metres or so to embrace and make out. It felt like we were falling in love all over again.

Lunch had been delivered while we were out, and just as we came back, our staff were also coming up from the basement. Marie had apparently had the presence of mind to turn off their stimulation cycles, I saw when I checked their avatars in my interface. My stomach was screaming for food, and the smells coming from the lunch canteens were mouth-watering, but I needed to focus on the young women. They looked surprisingly alert, considering what they had been through this morning, and much to my delight everyone followed Franchesca’s lead as we met, kissing me and Marie fondly on both cheeks in the traditional latin greeting. There was no reservation in anyone’s reaction - we were probably all as high on endorphins and oxytocin.

Patrice was the very last one to hug and kiss me, and what happened next surprised me. She was about to let go of me, but suddenly hugged me fiercely again, pulling herself up to my ear to whisper.

-”Thank you. Thank you so much.” She didn’t let me go, but clung on for dear life before finally releasing me.

There were tears in her eyes. I smiled and touched her cheek.

-”You’re welcome, little one. It was inside you all along, and just needed to be released.” I said, intuitively understanding what she felt so grateful about.

She snivelled and quickly wiped her tears, then gave me a smile that made me all warm inside.

When I turned around, I noticed my vision was blurry and I had to wipe my own eyes. I saw that the others were all looking at me, and I almost felt caught out before I saw that they were all smiling just as warmly, and that I was not the only one who had teared up.

-”Well ladies. Who’s hungry?” I said.

Those words almost caused a stampede. Only Isabel waited behind with me, cuddling up to me and putting her arm fondly around my waist.

-”Thank you, Karl.” She said.

-”You’re welcome. You enjoyed yourself today then?” -”More than you could possibly imagine.” -”Oh, I think I can imagine. I enjoyed it too. And in just a few days, our students will arrive.” -”I can’t wait. But honestly, Karl, thank you. I’m so grateful you let me be a part of this.” -”I’m very glad I did, Isabel. You’re a beautiful woman and I can tell already that you’ll be a great teacher. Also, you seem to be a magician when it comes to pleasing women.” -”Not men?” She teased; “No, don’t answer that, silly, I was just kidding.” Just as we had done after our previous orgy in the basement, we ate with ravenous appetite, and it was only when everyone was full and couldn’t have another bite that we were able to strike up a conversation that lasted beyond a few exchanges. I wiped the corners of my mouth and laid down my napkin to indicate that I was done.

-”My god that was good.” I said, stretching and rubbing my stomach contentedly; “Who wants dessert?” I laughed at their horrified expressions.

-”No? I thought so. And I suppose no-one feels like going down to the spa for another romp in the hay, do you?” -”I’m game for another round in an hour or so.” Marie volunteered, a sparkle in her eye.

-”I’m an old man, so I think we’ll have to wait two hours.” Dione was looking from me to Marie and back again as if she didn’t believe what she was hearing.

-”I’m just teasing, sweetheart.” I said, and she let out her breath as if she had been holding it.

-”I honestly don’t think I could.” She said.

-”You’d be surprised at what the human brain is capable of, Dione. With the right encouragement, you could probably go on for twice as long as we did this morning, but I’ve found that you tend to get a severe headache and feel a little down after, so I don’t see the point. But from one thing to the other I asked you a question before, and I’ll repeat it now that you’ve had some time to think about it. Are you in or out?” Everyone around the table held their breath in the silence that followed.

Patrice was the first to answer, just as I had thought she would be.

-”I’m in. I’m yours.” I smiled warmly at her because of that last addition.

-”I’m in.” Said Mireille. Then, much to my surprise, she also added; “And I’m yours too.” -”I’m in. I’m yours.” The others echoed. And when the new girls all had declared their intention to stay, Isabel chimed in: -”For what it’s worth, Karl, I’m yours too. If you’ll have me.” -”And I. I’m yours.” Desirée affirmed, followed by the other teachers in succession.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.