Interface
Chapter 23 - A very busy couple of days

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A very busy couple of days - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

A very busy couple of days At 8 o’clock the next day, everyone arrived right on time for breakfast, bright-eyed and bushytailed, with a decidedly rosy glow on their faces. To say that there was ‘sex in the air’ would not be hyperbole - I could literally smell the hormones amidst the scents of freshly-showered, perfumed female bodies. As I was pouring my coffee, I wondered whether they could smell it too, or if that olfactory sensitivity to female sex hormones is an exclusively male thing. I could feel their eyes all over me, and wondered how the hypnopedic commands would play out. What inner dialogues were they having with themselves? Was there an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other, debating whether to go ahead and ask for a private meeting with me to discuss the matter of longterm employment and whether they should come right and say that they were willing to do ‘anything’ for such an opportunity? Were they imagining one variation after another of how such a private talk with me could turn out? What they would actually do if I agreed to their suggestion?

And what about Patrice? She was the shortest of the lot, very dark and decidedly petite, and with delicate features like Audrey Tautou - how would her catholic upbringing affect the outcome of that inner debate? I looked at her across the breakfast table and managed to catch her eye and hold it for a few seconds before she looked down at her plate again and blushed. The top three buttons of her blouse were undone, and the cross she was wearing around her neck was clearly visible. I could feel my pulse surging at the sight. Despite being a very irreligious man myself, for as long as I could remember I had always had a fetish for innocent catholic schoolgirls. I have this iconoclastic urge to corrupt and destroy that innocence - to reveal the inner whore inside the Madonna - liberate her lusts from the religious oppression. I felt myself almost growing erect at the thought, right there at the large dining room table.

Letting my eyes roam over the six new staff members, I could see that they had all tried rather hard this day to dress up and put on make-up to impress. No surprises there. I was actually more surprised that they had been able to accomplish so much titivation in the limited time they had had at their disposal between their morning masturbation and breakfast. I had checked their avatars at around 07.20, and they had all been very busy rubbing one out, so the overtly sexual commands of the Hypnopedic sleep cycles paired with the elevated testosterone and soft stimulation had definitely worked. Six decidedly beautiful girls, I thought to myself. Some sixteen years old, a couple at seventeen and one at eighteen, they were all toward the older end of what I was usually attracted to, I mused, and then shook my head as if in disbelief at what I just heard myself think.

Two years ago, before I heard about the NanoRep technology, I could only dream of ever having sex with such beautiful young girls. Back then, I was just a geeky, slightly overweight and out-ofshape programming expert with a rather sad and lonely life, whose sexual experience was basically limited to the odd trip now and then to FKK brothels in Germany, where girls of this quality were rarely to be found.

The conversations around the table were mostly about the work that lay ahead in the days before the prospective students would start to arrive, and I stayed mostly out of them, only adding a few words now and then, trying to keep up with all conversations at the same time. By the time I had finished my bacon and cheese omelette, I had decided how to go about my day.

-”So, ladies” I began in a voice that would get everyone’s attention, then continued more softly; -”I still have quite a few preparations to make for our prospective students - calls to make, reservations, etc. I’ll probably be spending most of the day in my office. I’d like to speak with all our new staff individually, though, to hear how things are working out so far.” Marie hid her smile behind her hand, and I think the teachers all understood what I was planning, because I could see that they all got a twinkle in their eye.

-”Maybe it would be best if housemaids came to see me before lunch, so that our kitchen staff can work down here and prepare things, and then I’ll speak to the rest of you after lunch? Would that be ok?” I got a few nods in reply, and some girls blushed and mumbled their agreement.

-”Ok, good. Patrice at 9, Agnes at 10, Mireille at 11, then lunch and then Annette at 1 PM, Dione at 2 and Felice at 3?” No objections could be heard, so I said ‘ˆ plus tard’ (see you later) and left my dishes on the counter by the buffet table when I left. When I passed the table on my way out, I winked at Tanya, who winked back and smiled.

Patrice kept her appointment to the minute - at 09.00 sharp, she knocked on my door.

-”Enter” I said, but had to get up and open for her because the door apparently muffled sounds so well that she didn’t hear me. I tried my very best to suppress my smile when I opened the door. Her avatar showed me that her pulse was racing at 160 beats per minute.

-”Thanks for being on time, Patrice, “I said as I sat down behind my desk and indicated that she should sit down in one of the plush chairs in front of me; “I value punctuality and can’t bear tardiness.” -”I’ll keep that in mind.” She said, her pulse still showing no signs of slowing down. She was doing a good job at keeping a straight face though. Hardly anything of her inner turmoil was showing.

-”So, are things here at our school as they should be? Is there something I could do to accommodate you? That we could do, I mean?” -”It’s fantastic. I mean, honestly - everything’s fantastic - I’ve never seen such a beautiful school, and our rooms - the food - it’s like the best place ever.” -”I’m glad to hear it, Patrice. And what do you think about your duties as a housemaid and tutor or instructor? I really must decide on what to call your role in relation to the students before we start off. Which do you prefer?” -”Instructor, I guess?” -”Yes, but instructor of what?” -”Um housekeeping?” -”Brilliant. ‘Housekeeping instructors’ it is.” I leaned back and smiled at her. Then I stayed silent.

I could practically see her inner turmoil in her avatar, but she betrayed little sign of it except for her straight posture and slight blush. She was holding her hands in her lap - possibly to keep them from shaking. The activity in her nucleus accumbens shell indicated that her incentive salience was very high, and the clamp that I had placed on the inhibitory pathways between her amygdala and prefrontal cortex had started working since we were alone in my office. It wasn’t set to cause complete sexual disinhibition, though, and clearly her catholic upbringing was causing her to get tongue-tied. I was silent for a few more seconds before taking pity on her.

-”Have you been in touch with your parents to let them know everything is ok?” -”Of course.” -”And your school - you’ve received instructions about what homework you need to catch up on during your five weeks here?” -”Yes but” -”They haven’t given you complete instructions?” -”Well yes, but about those five weeks” Her pulse was nearly up to 180 bpm now.

-”Five weeks, yes - that was our preliminary agreement with your principal and parents.” -”But, it’s preliminary though, right?” -”How do you mean, Patrice? If something happens that makes you want to leave early, of course you may leave.” -”No, I meant is there a chance that I could you know get to stay here a bit longer? Work here, I mean. Not just for five weeks, but be employed?” She blushed furiously, and it was all I could do not to stare at the silver crucifix on her necklace and the contrast it made against her pale skin as she turned pink.

-”I must say the thought never occurred to me, Patrice, that you would be willing to take a sabbatical from your school just to become a housemaid here. Is that really a good idea? Did you really think this through?”

-”I promise I’ll be your best employee.” She blurted.

-”Really? How do you mean?” I said, raising a quizzical eyebrow. Frenzied activity broke out as her hypnopedic commands fought against her sexual inhibitions. She hesitated, but then stood up and started to unbutton her blouse, looking at my chest - apparently unable to maintain eye contact.

She breathed heavily, and as she undid her buttons her crucifix swayed between her young breasts. I grew instantly hard.

-”Maybe” she said, “ maybe I can you think I’m pretty, right?” -”Sure. I can sort of see where you’re going with this, but please explain what you had in mind, Patrice.” Now she looked up at me and locked gazes with me as she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

I broke eye contact and looked at her breasts, as if considering what was on offer but not revealing what I thought. They were absolutely fantastic. Small, but perfectly shaped, with small areolae and pert little nipples. The sight of the crucifix between her teenage mounds made me excited to the point where I was about to break character and just make a grab for her. With an effort, I managed to restrain myself.

-”Go on” I started, but had to clear my throat before going on; “What exactly is your point here?” She blushed a deeper shade of red, but still preferred to stay silent apparently. She undid a button and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then, making eye contact with me again, she pulled down her white panties and stood up. When I saw her pubic hair was entirely shaved, I had to fight down another surge of excitement to maintain my composure.

I looked at her for what felt like a minute, but was probably just ten seconds.

-”Put your arms behind your back, Patrice. Back straight, chin up, chest out.” Her eyes widened, but she obeyed.

-”You’re very petite. How tall are you?” -”Four foot ten. 148 cm.” -”And you are sixteen years old?” -”Yes.” -”So I repeat myself. What exactly are you suggesting here, Patrice? You mean showing yourself naked to me would somehow improve your chances of being employed?” Her face betrayed her inner conflict and panic.

-”I If you let me stay, I’ll do anything.” She had to struggle to make herself say the words.

Once again, I let the silence do its work while I let my eyes roam over her body.

-”I could “ She began, but faltered. I was surprised that my hypnopedic commands and the disinhibition on top of them weren’t able to fully take hold of her. Ok, so I wasn’t making it easy for the poor girl, but I was having so much fun playing with her.

-”I hope you don’t think simply showing yourself naked to me will persuade me to employ you. The salary, after all, is five hundred euros a week, and food and lodging is free.” I let the words sink in. She had knee-high socks on, and the sight was about to drive me mad, but I clenched my teeth and tried to control my breathing.

-”I’ll do anything.” She finally managed. “I could suck you.” -”An interesting suggestion. And how often would you do that?” -”How often?” Her mouth dropped open.

-”Yes, how often would you suck my cock to stay here, Patrice?” -”Umm Three times?” -”How about once a week? And not just fellatio, but I use all your holes - mouth, pussy and ass.” -”That’s I don’t” She started, but I cut her off.

-”The moment you took your blouse off, you made it clear that you would use sex in exchange for favours. Do you agree?” She looked devastated and almost imperceptibly shook her head.

-”Well. You say explicitly that you will perform sexual acts in exchange for continued employment, yes or no?”

-”Yes.” -”Good. Now we have established what or who you are, Patrice. There are lots of derogatory words for that age-old profession, and I don’t have to speak them. I have given you an offer. Once a week. Take it or leave it.” A tear ran down her cheek, and she quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand. I started to slowly unbutton my own shirt before she could speak. At the same time, I brushed her avatar to disinhibit her even further and started her nerve bundle stimulation cycle to give her a soft tingle. I refrained from coupling her incentive salience to mine, though, because that would just make her jump all over me. Her conflicting emotions turned me on - eagerness versus reluctance; sexual excitement competing against stubborn catholic prudishness. Her pulse was racing.

-”I’ve seen you looking at me, Patrice. You have a thing for older men?” -”No just “ she interrupted herself to snivel and wipe away another tear, licking her lips before finishing the sentence; “just you.” -”I’ll let you unwrap the package then. Come here and unzip me.” I pushed back from the desk, making room for her. She came to me and knelt between my legs, staring fixedly at the contours of my cock inside my pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.