Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 19 - The gift

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The gift - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

The gift

It was really hard to pace myself that day, and not immediately take advantage of the sexual tension that was clearly there between the teachers. I sat in on their first meeting before retreating to take care of other business, and while they planned their work for the day, I peeked in on their avatars in my interface and saw how their brains were firing, starting to simmer with sexual urges.

One more night of hypnopedic suggestion, and I probably wouldn’t even have to use their NanoRep systems next day to set the ball rolling.

I excused myself from the meeting after about an hour, when I was sure they were going to get somewhere with the actual business of developing our school. They already had some brilliant ideas about using reading and creative writing to develop language skills, having whole days dedicated to second language studies and modern language studies, focusing on developing language skills in the fields of science and social studies, etc. They knew what they were doing, and their collective years of teaching experience would be an excellent foundation to build on.

What they didn’t know, of course, I mused as I walked down the hallway toward my offices, was that I intended to use hypnopedia on all girls who came here, not just to adjust their sexual attitudes, but also to help them focus on their studies and chores, be good friends, help each other, carefully take care of their bodies - all manner of behaviours I would be able to help direct. I was certain our school would show results the likes of which no-one had ever seen.

Sitting down by my desk and starting to look for specialty contractors to install a bdsm dungeon in a couple of the rooms of my suite in the east gallery, I mused at what other hypnopedic instructions I ought to give my teachers this night.

“It’s so hot to show myself naked” - yeah, that would be a good one. I sent it to their NanoRep systems immediately, sub-vocalizing to record the audio out of habit.

“I feel good about giving others compliments about their bodies, and I like getting compliments in return” “It’s been so long - I feel desperate for sex. I wish just anyone would fuck me” I laughed to myself as I sent the commands. Hopefully, things wouldn’t get out of hand before breakfast.

I lifted my phone and dialed a fancy restaurant to order catering for tomorrow evening, and then called the bakery and our usual caterer and the grocery shop that delivered to us, to just confirm once again that they knew that we would double our need in a few weeks when our first students arrived. That was at the very limit of what I could accomplish with my French, and I made a mental note to sit in on some language lessons with Desirée. I eventually found a couple of firms that could potentially help with building bdsm-dungeons and supplying furniture and toys, and after phoning them and hearing their attitude, I went with a Dutch firm. I sent them a spec-sheet of what I wanted and gave them the approximate dimensions of the rooms I wanted fixed, then paid them half the agreed amount in advance. They would send a couple of guys within days, loading a lorry with gear and driving all the way down through France.

I spent another hour or two on the research institute project, then went down to the dining room to have a late lunch with the ladies. The caterers had already delivered, and the ladies had started eating without me. It looked as if I had interrupted a very interesting conversation, because they fell silent, and I could see some of them blushing and looking nearly bashful. Francesca and Desirée stood up and hugged me as I joined them by the table, though, and then looked almost perplexed at their own behaviour. I smiled to myself; it totally worked. During the hypnopedic sleep, their brains had been so open to suggestion that the commands I had given them were as second nature to them, and their prefrontal cortex was now struggling to make sense of how other parts of their brains were acting. I almost couldn’t believe how effective the hypnotic suggestions had been, but then again, if there was one thing I had learned from experimenting with other people’s brains over the last thirteen or fourteen months, it was that the various functions of the brain are relatively independent, and that behaviour is a product of whatever signal is the strongest or comes first of the many competing drafts that the brain continually produces. Amplify one slightly or put a damper on another, and that will radically change the outcome.

-”Karl, we know so little of you and so much about each other by now, “ said Isabel; “can’t you tell us a bit about yourself and why you decided to start this school?” That was the hypnopedia working for sure.

-”Oh, I don’t know how much there is to tell you about me, really. I’m just someone who was lucky enough to be doing some programming back during the second IT tech boom. I had some ideas that people bought into, sold a couple of companies for ridiculous amounts of money and invested that money in other IT companies, and here I am.” I gestured to emphasise that it was all just luck.

-”What about the school? What gave you this idea?” asked Franchesca.

-”Well, I just want to give something back. I guess I would save more lives by buying mosquito nets or helping give people access to clean drinking water - in fact I do give a bit to such charities - but I always felt that women ought to have better access to good education.” -”But, why a boarding school for just girls?” asked Sophie, who was definitely able to guess at the actual answer. I guess she wanted to see what I would answer.

-”It’s not just because I find girls more pleasing to look at than boys, or that they smell better” I began, and that made some of them chuckle; “I also think parents would be more reluctant about sending their children to a mixed school for as long as three or four years - particularly at this stage in their lives, when an accidental pregnancy could happen so easily, you know. Better all ‘round if we could avoid such worries. How about you, Sophie? Why do you want to work at a school like this?” -”I” she hesitated, looking from me to her colleagues and to Marie, who smiled brightly at her; “I like working with girls. Especially during these formative years. They’re such innocent little creatures.” she finished.

Marie hid a smile behind her hand, but we all looked at her and saw the merry twinkle in her eye.

-”Yes, Marie?” -”Oh, I don’t know about ‘innocent little creatures’ is all. I’m sorry, Sophie, it’s just that when I was twelve, I was pretty active, I guess you could call it.” That made a few of the teachers laugh in recognition, and Tanya pitched in: -”I would have to agree with Marie there. I guess there are a few clueless innocents, but when I was twelve I had had sex with five or six of the boys in my class and quite a few of the girls as well.” Desirée blushed furiously, but a quick look at her avatar told me that she was more sexually excited than appalled at hearing this.

Franchesca leaned forward.

-”Really? At twelve?” She asked. Tanya simply shrugged.

-”A friend of mine back in the city where I and Karl come from - Siri, I guess it won’t hurt her if I tell you her name - had sex with twenty boys before she turned fifteen” Marie said, lifting her eyebrows twice as if to say ‘believe it or not’.

-”I probably matched that, “ Tanya injected; “you’re not shocked, are you?” She directed her the question at Franchesca and Desirée. That’s the hypnopedia suggestion working, I told myself triumphantly. My instructions to the three hebephile teachers to take the other two out of their prudishness and lighten up about sex was working. Now how would they react? I had commanded them to be less judgmental of others and to be curious about how it felt to have sex with another woman. To be curious about who their colleagues were too, I reminded myself.

-”What’s what’s it like to have sex with another woman?” asked Desirée, still blushing; “If you don’t mind my asking. I’m sorry if i’m being too forward.” -”Not much different from having sex with a man, you know.” said Marie quickly, before any of the others had a chance to answer. She got surprised looks back, and I saw something predatory light up in the eyes of Sophie, Isabel and Tanya.

-”You like girls?” Asked Tanya quickly.

-”Sure. I prefer men, but since last year I’ve learned that girls are a lot of fun too. I’m like 80-20 or 70-30 or something.” Marie said, looking Tanya in the eye.

That’s my girl, I thought to myself, feeling a sense of love and pride rush through me, making me all warm inside. Marie probably sensed it, because she looked over at me and smiled fondly.

-”This turned out to be an interesting conversation over lunch, didn’t it?” I injected; “Would anyone like some more of the Brussels sprouts, or I’m going to finish these?” None objected, so I took the last ones, pouring the salty butter at the bottom of the bowl over them. There was a tense silence for a while, and I scanned through everyone’s brains in my interface to gauge their responses. The three hebephile teachers were clearly turned on and ready to go. Before, they had been pretty focused on me as a result of their hypnopedic instructions, but now their incentive salience was definitely directed more at Marie. Franchesca and Desirée were both sexually excited, but their incentive salience wasn’t peaking the same way as in the others. I decided to break the mood.

-”So this makes me even more convinced that having a mixed gender boarding school would be a recipe for disaster. Perhaps they manage to pull it off somewhere, but probably at the expense of of a few scandals being hushed up now and then.” They laughed softly at that and nodded their agreement.

-”I guess we’ll have to be very strict about not letting the girls go into town. When hormones start peaking, I think even the 2-hour trek won’t be enough to stop them. And I think we’d better educate them well about protection, in case they decide to run away in spite of our efforts to keep them here. Have you taught sex-ed before?” I directed the question at them all. The two science teachers nodded yes, but the others shook their heads.

-”I think we’ll have to give that some thought. Probably, that ought to me a subject we try to work in in every subject, not just biology. It’s more sociology anyway, don’t you think?” They voiced their approval.

-”Very good. I hope you don’t mind if I bring my coffee up to the office, ladies. I have a lot to do right now, as I’m sure you understand. Please don’t feel like you have to rush off and continue your planning - enjoy your coffee, and maybe take an hour to tan and do a few laps in the pool while the sun is high. We don’t have to pay too close attention to the hours before the girls arrive, after all.

Enjoy yourselves. Oh, and Marie - could you come ‘round my office in an hour or so? I’d like some help with a thing.” I sent a caress through her sensory bundles and triggered her pleasure centres as I said it, seeing her grit her teeth not to gasp out loud in the company of the teachers. “I’ll see the rest of you tomorrow at is eight o’clock ok for a morning jog ladies?” I shook my head and laughed to myself as I walked back to my offices. Tomorrow would be interesting.

When Marie joined me an hour later, she was also smiling. She sat down in one of the plush armchairs in front of my gigantic desk and crossed her legs, looking at me with a bemused expression. She had changed her outfit and was wearing a short tennis skirt, a thin white blouse that she had tied off beneath her chest so that she bared her stomach, and a pair of knee-high socks and tennis shoes.

-”I like your outfit, sweetie.” -”Ordered it special, daddy.” -”Is your allowance enough?” She smiled even more broadly.

-”Now that I’m spending it on lolita clothes you want to raise it? Not when I’m spending it on books?

You’re so transparent, daddy.” -”I wouldn’t pretend otherwise, pet.” -”You know they are just about ready to tear my clothes off and rape me, right?” -”Not all of them, surely?” -”No but our three pervs. Did you notice the looks they are giving me?” -”Pet, nearly all the boys and men you’ve met in the last three or four years have looked at you like that.” -”Two years, not three or four.” -”My point still stands.”

-”What are you planning for tomorrow?” -”Not so fast, pet. How do you feel about the three of them?” -”Tanya, Sophie and Isabel?” -”The pervy ladies, yes.” -”I mean I’m not that into them, but Tanya’s pretty interesting I suppose. Sort of like a Siri on steroids.” -”I miss Siri.” -”Then persuade her to come, daddy.” -”You think I should?” -”Absolutely. She would love it here. It’s just that she’s very fond of her family too. You’d have to let her go home once in a while is all.” -”I’ll do it. Next time we go back and visit, I’ll try to persuade her.” -”There’s no trying involved. You can make sure you succeed.” -”I don’t want to do that to her. Respect her too much - like her too much.” -”You’re sweet daddy.” -”And you’re unsentimental, pet. But I love you anyway. So you like Tanya?” -”I like them all, daddy - we did a good job when we recruited.” -”But right now, without any augmentation of your responses, you wouldn’t care to have sex with any of them?” -”I don’t know Tanya ok, that would be pretty interesting. The others though” -”You’re more into grown men and young girls?” -”Pretty much.” -”I’m going to make you have sex with all three of them, pet.” -”Will you make me like it, daddy?” -”Of course I will!” -”Then I won’t mind. You know I’ve said, time and time again I’ve said it, that I don’t really care about autonomy. I care about pleasure. Hedonism.” -”It’s just that I just I just don’t believe you, pet. Or rather, I believe you when you say it, but then I immediately begin to doubt it.” -”You’re a good person, daddy.” -”I love you very much, pet.” I stood up and took a set of sketches from a pile on my desk.

-”You want to see what I’m planning for my suite?” -”Sure, but you have to promise me something.” -”What?” -”That you’ll fuck me later, of course. You don’t think I put on this outfit just to tease the three ladies, did you?” -”I’m so sorry, pet - I forgot to say you look stunning.” -”I’m not wearing any panties, daddy. Look.” She lifted her skirt and showed me a glimpse of her hairless pussy before letting the hem fall down.

-”I feel like Humbert when you’re around, pet.” -”You’re always a Humbert, daddy. Not just when I’m around.” I took her to my suite of rooms on the other side of the main second floor hallway of the east gallery. This was where the Baron had lived, and the wealthy businessman and his son in succession after that. The opulence of the suite was staggering, with thick rugs and plush leather furniture, red drapes and high windows, marble and exotic woods everywhere, gilded details, oil paintings, and in the bedroom a gigantic bed with four thick wooden pillars. What I wanted to show Marie wasn’t this though, because she usually spent her nights there with me. I led her through the library and opened the door to where the last owner had had his billiards- and smoking room.

-”Here, look at these drawings and tell me what you think.” I gave her the sketches and pointed to details and explained.

-”We’ll cover the windows from inside, make it look like brick wall. Candelabras like this and some furniture that I’ve just vaguely sketched in here and this is where we make another large bathroom jacuzzi and showers some crosses here stocks right there wall fixtures everywhere a sex-swing there small darkroom in there” -”So, a dungeon, basically.” -”But not in the basement. Correct. I’m going to try to make it look like a basement in every way I can, but there simply wasn’t room in the real basement because of the pools and the spa.” -”What’s a darkroom?” -”Exactly what it sounds like. Just a very dark room, and a huge rubber mattress on the floor, so you can oil up and play.” -”Sweet!” she burst out.

-”You like it?” -”That was one of the first sex-dreams I ever had! Just hands and mouths and bodies everywhere, touching me, but I couldn’t see who it was.” -”A snake-pit.” -”Exactly. I had that dream a hundred times at least. Still have it at times, only now it’s rarely dark any longer.” -”Awesome. But what do you think of my other plans?” She was silent for a moment, before appearing do decide on something.

-”Will you make me like it?” -”You mean bondage?” -”I already like bondage, daddy. I mean, pain, whips and stuff.” -”If you’d like me to make you like it” I offered.

She gave me a long and appreciating look and seemed to think carefully about what to say.

-”Karl, I’d appreciate if you just used me. I get that you respect me and love me and all, but sometimes, I just want to be used. Not like a person, but used like a I was about to say ‘pet’, but that implies too much fondness. I want you to use me like a thing. Like you don’t care about what I think about what you make me do. Or what you do to me. Make me do it. Force me. Use me.

Own me. Take me” She trailed off, and I breathed heavily as I took in her beautiful features and the pleading look in her eyes. Before I could answer, she continued: -”And don’t even bother about stimulating me to give me pleasure. Let me feel it or not. I would get off just on knowing that you were getting pleasure out of what you were doing to me, daddy. That you wanted to use me like that. If I can’t take it, I’ll let you know, ok?” -”Come here, pet, “ I said, taking her into my arms affectionately before kissing her; “You’re so brave, my precious. I can’t believe you trust me so. Not after what you’ve seen me do.” -”You don’t understand much, Karl, “ she said, breading heavily from our kiss; “It’s because of what I’ve seen you do that I trust you so much. You don’t believe it, but you really are a good man. You could just take whatever you like, but you refuse to do so. You have more power over other people than any man has ever had, but you use it for good, and you use it to give other people pleasure and to liberate them sexually.” -”To use them sexually, pet.” -”Yes, but not as ruthlessly as you could.” -”Yet, you want me to be more ruthless with you?” -”Yes. And I want you to want it I want you to want to treat me like a piece of meat. Like a thing.” -”I do want to - sometimes.” -”I know you want to, but could you perhaps try to restrain yourself a little less with me?” -”Under one condition.” -”Yes?” She looked me deep in the eyes.

-”That you promise to tell me to stop if it gets too much.” -”I promise.” -”Red.” She looked at me, apparently not understanding my meaning, though I thought it would be obvious.

-”Red. That’s the word I want you to use if something I do exceeds your boundaries.” -”Why not just ‘stop’?

-”Because I want you to be able to say things like ‘stop, it hurts’ or ‘please, no more, I can’t take it, stop it please, you’re hurting me’.” I smiled at her as understanding dawned.

-”Like, role-playing?” -”It’s called a safe-word, pet. You know, sometimes I forget that you’re just fifteen years old, and that you don’t have so much life experience. Safe-words are basic safety in bdsm. You always have to have clear rules about when to stop, how to withdraw consent and have it be respected. If I’m to trust myself with treating you like a piece of meat, I want to be able to trust you to tell me when you withdraw your consent.” -”I promise, Karl.” -”Red. And yellow if you need to adjust but don’t want to stop.” -”Red to stop and yellow to take a break? And you promise you won’t stop if I yell at you that something hurts and you need to stop?” She smiled, clearly understanding the point now.

-”I’ll show you no mercy, pet.” She giggled with excitement and hopped up into my arms and kissed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.