Interface
Chapter 18 - Hypnopedia - Brave New World-style

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Hypnopedia - Brave New World-style - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Hypnopedia - Brave New World-style.

I mentioned before that Marie had managed to figure out how the NanoReps were able to find their way around the human body in such detail and how they knew which cells to attach to. That had to do with what surface molecules were expressed on each cell-type’s cell membrane. NanoReps had built-in DNA-codes, synthetic ribosomes and an RNA-system whereby they could express their own surface molecules that enabled them to attach to such cellular surfaces and then sink claws into the cell membrane and latch on permanently. It was so beyond the cutting edge of molecular cell biology research that I barely believed that the secret government-funded labs were only ahead by about five years in relation to the textbooks medical students would read at university.

When she knew how the mechanism worked, and had managed to make sense of the library of instructions within that part of the NanoRep code-base, she could teach me and then we started working on developing the instruction-set that would enable us to sculpt and custom-modify human bodies. One night when she was sleeping, I used my internal interface to send her NanoRep system a set of commands that would make it produce a few hundred million additional little soldiers inside her, that would attach to hair follicles and kill them off. I made sure to specify very precisely which parts of her body would be affected, of course. Her hair, after all, was one of her most striking features, and I really didn’t want to make her lose her eyebrows or lashes. When she woke up the next day, all her body hair follicles were dead, but because she always shaved her legs, pussy and armpits, she didn’t notice the difference. It was more than a week before she knew anything had happened, when she felt her pussy was completely smooth and stubble free.

She came out of the bathroom that morning, while I was putting on my clothes for the day, and simply made a meaningful gesture toward her crotch.

-”You did this, didn’t you?” -”Oh, you finally noticed, pet? Convenient, isn’t it?” I said, smiling triumphantly.

-”What else did you do?” -”Nothing! You’re perfect just the way you are.” -”Not looking too old for you yet?” -”You’re just fifteen, sweetie, and if I were to guess just from your looks, I’d say you were even younger.” -”But this is perfect, right? Perfect for you?” She gestured to her body, making an elegant pose.

-”Absolutely. Perfection in every detail. I wouldn’t change a freckle.” She smiled at me.

-”Well, then this is how I would like to look for you for a very long time. You’d like that, right?” -”Of course. Perhaps we ought to take some reference photos?” She thought about that for a second, but then she looked suspicious and saw the twinkle in my eyes.

-”I nearly fell for that one, daddy. You have hundreds of hours of footage. From your optical nerve.” -”Yes pet. So now we could get to work on making your NanoReps maintain your current form indefinitely. Or if not, we could just let aging happen for a year or two, see where that takes you, and then reset anything you or I don’t like back to this point in time. I wouldn’t mind if your breasts grew a bit larger, for instance, as long as your areolae don’t get darker or bigger or your nipples grow.” -”How about if I got taller and grew wider hips or became a bit chubbier?” -”I’d like none of those, to be honest.” -”Then we’d better get to work finding some way of maintaining those static. Any ideas?” -”NanoRep measuring tape?” -”What do you mean?” -”Take your hips, for instance. We have the NanoReps make filaments that attach to strategic points on your hips. Or rather, that attach to the bone all the way fromhere” I touched her hip”to here. And from here to here Whenever they detect tension, they send commands to some other robots that work in the growth-zones of those bones to go on a little killing and drilling spree to reset what happened.”

-”Surely you didn’t come up with that right now?” -”No, I’ve been thinking about it. We could do the same with all the other bones in your body - the ones we’d like to be unaffected as you grow older.” -”Ok, let’s do it.” And that was that. We didn’t exactly stop her aging, but we did halt her growth without affecting her hormone system, and without any serious side-effects. She ached a bit now and then, but that made her feel happy to know the system was working, she said.

As soon as I had hired the five teachers, I had private meetings with all of them where I put them in zombie mode, undressed them and gave them a very close scrutiny, making custom commands to place in their NanoRep systems that would gradually re-sculpt them over the next year or so.

Affecting their height would be too much of a hassle, but I set them to asymptotically fall toward a body-fat percentage that would be to my liking, gain muscle mass in some cases, or lose it in strategic places in some of the others. Obviously, they would all lose their body hair, but not so fast as to make them notice radical changes from one day to the other. In all of them, I instructed their areolae to shrink along with their nipples.

I also tweaked their brains, of course. By now, I had a standard set of brain-functions that I installed in everyone by default, but with the two non-hebephile teachers - Francesca and Desirée - I made a set of functions that would put them into a hypnotic state in the middle of each night.

Without becoming fully awake and conscious, their hypothalamus and amygdala and areas of their visual cortex would be brought online, as it were, and their sexual inhibitions weakened. It would be like lucid dreaming. Their gamma- and theta waves would be damped out, and their alpha and beta waves amplified. Recordings of my voice would be played directly as waveforms to their aural nerves. In their induced erotic dreams, they would have agency and creativity, yet they would remember and be affected by my commands without ever being fully conscious of them.

At least that was my theory. I had spent a lot of time reading up on hypnosis and suggestion, lucid dreaming and the neurological underpinnings of such states of consciousness. If this worked, it would be like in Huxley’s A Brave New World, only more efficient.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.