Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 14 - Therapy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Therapy - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Therapy.

Soon, I began noticing something odd about Annika’s breathing. She appeared to be quietly sobbing. Worried, I sat up and touched her back. She raised her head and looked at me. She was definitely crying. I got cold all over, but when I started to ask her, she interrupted.

-”Hey, how are you” -”That was beautiful, “ she whispered, wiping tears from her cheeks and sniffling, “that was so beautiful.” -”What was?” I asked, feeling relief pulsing through my veins, shivering.

-”This whole thing. Everything.” -”You liked it?” She didn’t answer, but started crying again and buried her face in my chest. Lamely, I put my arm around her and held her close. She kept crying, sobbing silently, and soon the other girls came closer and cuddled up to her, putting their arms around us. That’s when she started sobbing for real.

It went on for a long time. Maybe five minutes, maybe ten. After a while, Siri came back and joined us on the bed and cuddled up. Annika wept her heart out, and soon a couple of the other girls were also crying silently. All social inhibitions blocked, no one felt uncomfortable sharing the moment. It was beautiful.

When Annika’s weeping subsided, we all were reluctant to let go of her. We fussed over her, wiping her tears, giving her a paper towel to blow her nose, getting her something to drink. We talked in hushed tones, and it was Annika herself who finally broke the mood by giving us a sad little smile and saying she also needed to use the toilet. Then she gave us a heartwarming smile, blew her nose again and hurried off.

The rest of us hugged each other, silently thanking each other for the pivotal experience we had shared. I think we all felt it; something broken had begun to heal.

We got up and took turns showering, and Marie and I set the table. The girls had all had lunch in school, but we could still do with some tea and biscuits before we went for another romp in the bed.

Marie took a sip of flower-scented tea and smiled at the other girls over the rim of her cup.

-”So?” she asked. No further qualification of the question needed.

-”That was interesting” Julia said, smiling. Then she thought of something and added “better than my sister’s vibrator!” We all laughed at that, and Gunilla hurried to add that it was definitely better than her shower head too.

-”But” injected Siri, “what happened? I mean Like I said, I’ve had sex with more than twenty boys, but I’ve never felt anything like that.” -”That’s because this place is magical” said Marie, grinning mischievously.

-”No, I’m serious Marie, what was that? It was like I just exploded with pleasure every time I went deep. That’s usually just uncomfortable.” -”You deepthroat a lot of cocks?” Marie said, still grinning.

-”Sure. Like, all of them, but I’d still like to know what happened, so stop avoiding the question.” Siri grinned too, in contrast to her stern tone.

-”Ok, if you don’t believe in magic, would you believe it was technology?” -”Maybe.” I raised an eyebrow and made a hushing gesture at Marie, but she winked at me and went on:

-”We have this device in the ceiling here, let me show you... “ she walked over to the bedroom and pointed at the wifi router; “this is called a Sensory Repeater Device. Sort of the cutting edge in technology, you know. It takes one persons sensations and casts them to other people in the vicinity. When you took Charlie’s cock deep, he felt really good, and his sensation was repeated to us all.” -”No way! You’re not serious?” Siri objected.

Marie looked at her for a few seconds and then glanced at me. I nodded encouragingly, because I could almost see where this was going.

-”Ok I guess I’ll have to prove it to you, “ she said, winking at me. I grinned and nodded in reply.

-”Have you all finished eating? Ok, lets go back to the bedroom then, and I’ll prove to you that I’m not bullshitting you.” We put the dishes away and gathered in the bedroom. I was getting really curious to see where Marie was going to take this.

-”So. The first thing I’m going to do is to get Charlie here going again. When I suck him, the SRD - sorry, I mean the Sensory Repeater Device - will take what he is feeling and cast it to you. It does so by scanning his brain-waves and then feeding his gamma-patterns to you, or so I think - I’m not a technical genius. Then when he’s up for it - pun intended - he’ll put his cock inside me, and the device will push both my sensations and his sensations to you, ok?” She glanced at me to silently check that this was possible, to which I nodded my assent.

-”And at any time, Siri, you can just push that green power button to turn off the SRD, and we’ll all feel it stop.” Siri raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and nodded. -”Ok. I’ll believe it when I see it.” -”Great. Everyone just lean back and relax for a while and try to just focus on what you’re sensing wait, before I start - Annika, are you ok with this? When he comes inside of me, you’re going to feel like he’s inside you, so if you don’t want to” Annika just shook her head and smiled, but then added “I really want to!” -”You go girl!” I said, smiling warmly at her. I could feel my heart begin to race in expectation of what was about to happen, and my penis was definitely starting to show signs of waking up on his own, without the nitric oxide booster system activated.

I checked the settings of the girls’ group avatar and my own. I stood by the edge of the bed, and Marie got on her hands and knees and got ready to take my cock in her mouth, but reached up to kiss me first. I let it happen and enjoyed exploring her mouth with my tongue and feel hers poking and swirling against mine. Let’s see ... Feedback from my pleasure centres to the girls at 1.0 - that was good for now. Now I needed to make a sensory feed from her hypogastric, pelvic, pudendal and vagal nerve bundles to the other girls’ like so and set the intensity to what? Would 1.0 be too much? Marie was kissing her way down my chest, paying attention to my nipples. I shivered with pleasure and saw the girls open their mouths as the pleasure immediately coursed through their bodies. The sight of their petite, beautiful teenage bodies gave me a strong rush of sexual arousal that made me grit my teeth and feel how my cock reacted and became fully erect within a few heartbeats. I saw the girls all reach toward their pussies with their hands - even Marie - and realized I had somehow activated the incentive salience feedback from my nucleus accumbens shell to theirs and set off the dopaminergic neurotransmission in their mesocorticolimbic projections and ventral pallidum. In my interface, it looked like fireworks of signals, or like a christmas tree lighting up with different colours. I had an almost unbearable lust to fuck them all, to use all their young teenage fuckholes, and since I was feeling such a shocking onset of excitement, they felt the same.

That’s when Marie took me down her throat in a single movement, without hesitation. I felt myself slide down her throat, felt her lips slide all the way down the root of my thick shaft, the powerful sensation of raw sexual lust welling up me when I looked down and saw her head pressed into my loins nearly overpowering me. Then she gagged hard, and I felt her throat muscles clench around my glans, a wave of physical pleasure coursing through me. The girls all simultaneously gasped, except for Marie, who gargled and coughed, but still forced herself down on me. After what seemed

an eternity of deepthroating, she finally came up for air, looking triumphantly at the other girls. Like myself, they were all gasping for breath from the experience.

-”Uh-huh?” Marie said. “You starting to believe me now then?” The girls nodded. Siri too. She had almost fallen over and was leaning heavily of the bed with one hand.

-”So do you want to feel how Charlie feels when I massage his prostate again?” Marie teased, wiggling two fingers. Gunilla, Julia and Annika all nodded, mouths open.

-”You just suck him - let me stick my fingers up his ass, “ Siri panted. She spat on her fingers, but I stopped her and leaned over and got her a jar of vaseline from the shelf underneath the window. I spread a generous dollop on her fingers and leaned over to kiss her greedily. My God, she’s beautiful, I thought to myself, and then I gasped with pleasure as Marie took me all the way to the hilt in her mouth again. Siri took her cue and felt between my asscheeks for my anus. She didn’t go slow, just pushed hard and went in as far as they would go. She gasped herself as she got the feedback from my pleasure centres, and grunted even harder when she found my prostate and began finger-fucking me, pushing against it.

For Marie, who was getting her own pleasure from deepthroating me, her reward systems reacting violently each time she gagged, and for Julia, Annika and Gunilla who were all intensely rubbing their clits, this was too much and they all simultaneously climaxed, some of them gushing fluids as their pussies clenched and spasmed.

I grabbed Siri’s wrist.

-”Stop, or I’m going to cum too.” She breathed heavily and I saw a gleam in her eyes as she wiggled her fingers against my hard prostate.

-”Maybe I want you to cum because I want to cum?” She panted.

I forced her hand out, gritting my teeth not to explode in Marie’s mouth. She was still sucking me softly, but not gagging herself.

-”Ok, ok I’ll stop.” I pulled out of Marie’s mouth, and she made a little contented sound. Her gagging had painted long streaks of tears and mascara on her face, and she was simply the most beautiful sight I had ever seen as she wiped her nose and mouth. Siri wiped her fingers on the sheets and smelled them, but apparently they smelled ok, because she didn’t go wash them. Shortly, everyone had begun to breathe more slowly, and Marie turned to the other girls, turning around so that she was kneeling with her ass right in front of me as she did so.

-”So, you’re all starting to believe me now, about the SRD?” -”I guess you can’t argue with what I just felt.” Siri said, still looking as if she wasn’t fully believing her senses.

-”So you want to do the experiment where you shut it off?” Marie asked.

-”It’s not necessary, but I guess we could try it anyway”.

-”Great, because now I want to be fucked Charlie, can you go change the settings so that it feeds what I’m feeling to the others?” She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her little ass playfully. I felt another strong surge of excitement go through me at the sight, and it was all I could do to keep from grabbing her hips and plowing her.

I pretended to use the computer in the other room for a while, as the girls talked softly about the experience they had just shared. Since all the necessary adjustments were already done in the interface, I listened in on what they were saying. Siri was surprised that she hadn’t cum when the others did, but Marie explained that that was because she hadn’t been touching herself as the others had. Remembering something I had tried with the first batch of girls, I wired myself up to receive sensory feedback from Marie’s genital nerve bundles to my own. That would make me cum fast, but what the hell. The girls would also climax whenever I did, so what did it matter if I became a four second guy for a while?

When I got back to the bedroom, the girls were ready, and Marie still stood on all fours with her ass in the air, wiggling it invitingly.

-”Ok, Siri, “ I instructed, “whenever you feel like it, turn the power off. When you’re satisfied that the SRD is in fact working, go ahead and turn it on again, ok?” She nodded and stood up from where she had been sitting.

I gave Marie the jar of vaseline, patting her fondly on one little butt cheek.

-”My ass?” she asked.

-”Yeah, I figured we’d let them feel both, and then they can think about whether they would like to try it themselves later.” I said, smiling at the girls. The three inexperienced ones looked hesitant, but Siri smiled back at me.

-”Tried it before?” I asked, as Marie scooped out some vaseline and started to lube up her asshole.

All of us simultaneously grunted and gasped for breath as Marie fingered her asshole, because we all felt it.

-”Oh my God” Siri panted, and stretched up to press the power button. That was sooner than I had expected, but I quickly cut the feedback from Marie’s nerve bundles to the other girls. Not to myself, though, because I was enjoying the feeling of her fingers in my ass as she was fingering her own.

Siri’s jaw dropped open as she felt the virtual fingers disappear from her ass.

-”It stopped but, hey, I’m still feeling something.” Fuck. I had forgotten about the feedback from my pleasure centres to theirs. I severed that connection as well.

Annika groaned with frustration.

-”Ok, now we know it works like you said - will you turn that on, please?” She said.

-”You heard the lady.” I said, and directed Siri’s finger to the power button of the wifi router again.

“Let’s turn the SRD back on, ok?” -”Yah.” She said, pushing the button, grunting with pleasure together with the other girls as I simultaneously reconnected the pleasure feedback from myself and the sensory feedback from Marie to their brains.

-”Ok, let’s fuck now. What you’ll be feeling is what Marie is feeling, and you’ll also feel some of my pleasure. Everyone ready?” I asked, grabbing a hold of Marie’s hips and guiding my cock to her pussy. The girls all looked at me eagerly, and I made eye-contact with Annika when I started to penetrate Marie slowly. “Are you ok, Annika? You want this?” She locked eyes with me and nodded, touching herself.

I rammed home my cock, all the way inside Marie, and saw all the girls simultaneously grunt with both pain and intense pleasure. I had hit her cervix pretty hard. The feeling inside my own genital region was every bit as strangely wonderful as when I had tried it the first time. Not exactly like getting my ass fucked, but close. I started pumping her in long, hard strokes, each time feeling that powerful sensation of being filled. My pleasure built fast to the point where I was pretty sure I was going to explode within ten thrusts.

That’s when Marie and then all the other girls started to buck and shudder, their brains apparently more primed than mine to explode, and I surrendered to the feeling, pushing my cock all the way inside her tight little teenage pussy and letting her orgasm milk me all the way while I locked eyes with Gunilla across the bed, her face contorted with her climax. My God, those breasts, was the last thing I thought before temporarily blacking out.

When I came to my senses, maybe a minute or two later, I was still standing with my cock buried to the hilt in Marie’s pussy, and it was gradually starting to go limp as my prolactin levels peaked and the refractory phase started.

Oh, right. I didn’t have the nitric oxide boost system turned on. Looking at the girls, I knew I had to continue. I felt like letting the refractory period overcome my defenses, but this was not the time to stop and go to sleep. I would be very disappointed if I didn’t fuck them all today. I slammed the nitric oxide controls into place and clamped down on the areas of my brain that were releasing prolactin, squeezing up more activity in the incentive salience circuits that had begun to relax already. The effect was near instantaneous, and felt like a surge of some kind of potent drug. I guess a mix of cocaine and amphetamine with a bit of mdma and caffeine thrown in for good measure. Within half a minute, I was fully erect again inside Marie, and now I turned down the intensity of the feedback from Marie’s pelvic floor nerve bundles to mine so that I wouldn’t climax as fast.

-”Ready to go again, girls?” I asked, again locking eyes with Annika.

-”Up the butt?” She asked, looking at once afraid and eager. I quickly checked her avatar, but the fear-centre regions of her amygdala were still clamped off pretty tightly.

-”Yes, up the butt. You want to feel it?” -”Ok” she said, nodding.

-”The rest of you?” I asked.

There were no objections. Julia seemed to be on cloud nine or in seventh heaven - unable to reply or even take in her surroundings. She had three fingers up her pussy, and the other hand was feverishly massaging her clit. Siri was lying on her side, one hand behind her, fingering her asshole, and the other hand between her legs from the front, apparently rubbing her pussy like Julia. Gunilla, little twelve-year-old Gunilla with the fantastic breasts, was lying on her back, legs so far apart her feet were almost touching the mattress, giving me a display that made me very eager to fuck her next. -”Please fuck us” she said.

Entering Marie’s little teenage asshole slowly, I felt myself entering my own ass. Like the other times I had tried this feedback, it felt like being entered by a baseball bat, thick end first. And I was only feeling about half of what she and the other girls were feeling. I focused on my interface and brought up their incentive salience and pleasure feedback even more, to 1.4. They were grunting and speaking semi-coherent words on the theme of “oh, fuck ... go slowly please not too fast oh shit ... oh, that’s good please fuck me”. So I tried to adjust and focus on enjoying the sight, very slowly inching my cock inside Marie’s tight asshole, seeing the size contrast between my body and theirs, the differential between my massive cock and her little tushy. God, once I started fucking her, I wouldn’t last many minutes, that’s for sure.

Ever so slowly, I started moving in and out, starting with small movements but gradually increasing the stroke length. I grabbed Marie by her hair and pulled her head up toward me. I put my lips right up against her ear and whispered softly.

-”I’m going to fuck you now, pet.” -”Oh, yes, please fuck me.” -”I’m not going to show you any mercy, pet.” -”Please just use me. Use my body.” -”I’ll use you, pet.” I started moving with longer and harder strokes, laying some serious pipe.

-”Remember you can squeeze your nipples any time, pet. They’ll feel whatever you’re feeling when you do. Me too.” -”Oh, fuck that’s hot” she whispered, grunting with pleasure as I pushed my cock all the way inside her little teenage ass.

-”Here, pet. Open your mouth.” I grabbed her by the throat with one hand, adjusting my grip so that I cut off the flow through the carotid artery to her brain and squeezed her jugular vein. Then I slipped two fingers in her mouth and started to tease the back of her throat.

When she gagged, I felt her whole body tense up, her tight pelvic floor muscles massaging the shaft of my cock, sending sensory feedback through my own pelvic floor. Her pleasure centres flared wildly, and were further fed by feedback from mine. The cut-off oxygen took effect within a few seconds, and I could see her brain starting to fire off random signals as the hypoxia set in.

Then I released my grip on her carotid artery, put my fingers even further down her throat and began fucking her ass for real.

She was the first to climax, gargling on my fingers, gagging herself violently and squeezing down on my cock that was pumping her asshole mercilessly. As she came, I squeezed her throat again while I kept fucking her, then released, fucked, squeezed, fucked, released, making her cycle between near unconsciousness and her powerful orgasm. That’s when all the other girls also came simultaneously from the intense feedback from her pelvic floor and my pleasure centres. I let go of Marie’s lolling head, pushed her forward and followed her movement so that I came to fuck her prone bone up the ass, and then I really let it rip. I held back nothing, feeling just half of what she felt when fucked up the ass, but still nearly being overpowered by the sensation. Because I had already climaxed so many times, I seemed to be able to go on forever. Then I looked down and saw how her little hard teenage ass looked underneath me and with my fat cock up her arse, and I just exploded, screaming as I came, my 1.4x multiplier pleasure feedback to the girls making them cum so hard they screamed also.

My orgasm seemed to go on minutes. Each time my cock twitched, I could feel my own cock twitching up my ass. I could almost feel each spurt of semen. It was unbearably intense, superhumanly good, beyond anything our brains evolved to handle, and yet the girls were feeling it even more than I. Eventually, I collapsed on top of Marie, my cock still buried all the way to the hilt in her ass, and because I hadn’t turned off the nitric oxide regulation, it remained fully erect, the sensation of fullness in my own ass refusing to fade while I was still inside her.

We were all a panting heap of twitching, writhing human flesh.

Marie finally tried to push me off her, and I let it happen. I grunted as I felt myself slipping out of her ass. I heard Siri gasp with pleasure at the sensation.

-”Hey, girls.” I panted. “Are you all ok?” I got only moans and groans in reply.

I lay still for a few more minutes and temporarily turned off the bloodflow to my penis, letting the erection start to fade. Because I still had my prolactin response in check and my dopaminergic signalling of incentive salience was powering me, I recovered more quickly than the girls. When I got up from the bed, none of them was back to full consciousness yet, but this time I didn’t panic. I knew they would wake up soon, so I went to the toilet to pee and grabbed a coke from the fridge, bringing some more cans back with me to the bedroom.

I sat down on the bed with the girls and drank my coke slowly while I waited for them to start moving. In the meantime, I enjoyed looking at their petite teenage bodies. I took the liberty of fondling them, grabbing handfuls of their young flesh, licking and caressing them all over. Annika was the first to begin propping herself up on her elbow.

-”That was” she began, but trailed off.

-”Pretty amazing?” She just nodded.

-”So you’re ok, Annika?” -”Better than I’ve ever been. I never knew” she trailed off again, as if she was on a drug of some kind.

-”Never knew it could be this good?” -”Never.” I scanned her avatar and saw that her incentive salience was already rising, her ventral pallidum glowing and her mesocorticolimbic projection re-booting her interest.

-”Would you like to continue? While we wait for the others to wake up?” I saw her brain light up even brighter than the smile she shot me.

-”Oh, yes!” she said, emphatically. “But, did I just become unconscious?” -”Yeah, the SRD was maybe set a bit too high, but it’s not dangerous or anything.” I told the lie routinely, because I had told the same story to so many other girls by now.

-”You know” she said, hesitating.

-”Yes?” -”I never thought I’d enjoy sex.” Her brain was still pulsing with sexual interest, but I immediately felt myself becoming more serious.

-”You mean, after what they did to you?” I asked.

-”Yes.” -”Do you want to talk about it? The other’s can’t hear you now, I think. They’ll probably be passed out for a while.”

-”I don’t know” she said, hesitating again. “It almost doesn’t matter now. Now that I know sex can be good and that I can enjoy it like this. I never thought I would.” -”You mustn’t say that what they did to you doesn’t matter.” I said slowly. “They didn’t care about you, and I guess it wasn’t just mentally horrible but that it hurt physically as well?” She looked down, and I could see her brain partly lose the fizzle.

-”Yes, it was horrible, but now I know it doesn’t have to be.” -”Which is very good. And like I promised, I can show you even more about how your body works and what good sex is” I saw her reward centres light up, and she smiled, “but now I would like you to do something difficult. I want you to tell me their names.” Her eyes widened, and she looked afraid.

I gave her avatar a closer look, but her fear response was still clamped rather tightly. If she got this scared even with the clamp in place, that meant she would have otherwise been completely terrified.

-”I don’t want my parents to find out.” -”Why not?” -”Because I don’t know. I just don’t want them to find out.” -”Because you feel you have yourself to blame for what happened?” Her eyes were suddenly full of tears and her face turned all white, nearly a green tint. I reached over and gave her a coke to drink, and waited for a minute to let her compose herself. Julia and Siri were showing signs of coming back to consciousness, but I didn’t want them to yet, so I softly touched their Reticular Activating Systems, sending them to sleep. I did the same for Gunilla and Marie, even though I probably didn’t need to.

-”So you feel it was partly your fault? Why?” I asked.

-”I really don’t want to talk about this. Please. Not now. Can’t we just go on?” -”When are you ever going to talk about it with anyone then, Annika?” Her eyes brimmed with tears and one slid down her cheek.

-”Look at us, Annika. Here we are, naked together. We just shared something wonderful, and I can tell that you feel completely safe with me. I want you to tell me what happened, because I think I can help you. Do you think there will ever be a better time to tell anyone?” She sobbed and shook her head.

I let go of a deep sigh, relieved at that gesture.

-”So let me guess. You were with your sister?” She nodded.

-”Please, I want you to promise not to tell my parents.” -”I promise I won’t.” -”And not the police, ok.” -”Do you think what happened here just now was legal?” I smiled at her.

-”Umm I didn’t For some reason, I didn’t think about that. Not once.” -”Look, Annika, I’m nearly forty years old. You’re legally a minor. I would go to jail if the police found out about what just happened.” -”I don’t mind, though.” she said, smiling through her tears.

-”No, of course not. But it doesn’t matter that you don’t mind. What I did was illegal. That just shows that what is wrong or right has very little to do with whether it is legal or not.” -”That’s just absurd, “ she said, frowning. “I mean like you said before, what matters is whether someone consents or not. Whether they agree. And I agreed to everything we did. I loved it. That can’t be wrong.” -”Legally, you are too young to give consent.” -”That’s fucked up.” she said, so emphatically that I felt myself smiling broadly.

-”I agree. That’s fucked up. But those are the norms our society wishes to impose on us. Back now to what I was asking you about. I won’t tell anyone, I promise. Can you please tell me what happened? I was right that you were with your sister when it happened?” -”Not when it happened, but when it began.” -”Ok, I’ll be quiet now, and you just tell me.” She drew a deep breath.

She had been to a party with her friends, and she had gotten into a fight with her friend, and she had gone home. But then her sister had called, and when she heard her little sister was sad she invited her to come over to where she was with her friends, so that she could comfort her. It was a good party and lots of really good looking guys that were friends with her sister’s boyfriend were there, and they gave her something to drink and she danced and had lots of fun. Then her sister fell asleep on the couch, and some other girls had left to go to another party, and then she was dancing alone and these guys were looking at her, and they encouraged her to keep dancing and gave her more to drink and she trailed off.

-”So they gave you alcohol to drink and maybe something else, and you felt good, and because you were dancing you feel that you were to blame?” I asked.

-”Well, I acted really slutty, you know - I kissed a couple of them, and when they touched my breasts, I touched them back” -”And then things got out of hand?” -”Yes. They started to unbutton my pants and stuck their hands between my legs, and” -”And you told them to stop.” -”Yeah, I told them to stop, and they just laughed and kept undressing me. Touching me. And when I started to struggle, more of them grabbed me, and then they dragged me off to another room and” -”And they raped you.” Tears were streaming down her face, and she was racking with sobs again.

-”And they raped me.” I let her cry for a while, not touching her or saying anything.

-”So how are you responsible for any of this?” I finally asked.

-”I didn’t I shouldn’t have been so slutty. I shouldn’t have They made me say I liked it, and then they said if I told anyone they would” She couldn’t finish the sentence.

-”They made you say you liked it while they were raping you?” -”They hit me until I did. Slapped me, I mean.” -”And then they threatened you that something bad would happen if you told anyone.” She sobbed loudly.

-”They said they’d do the same thing again, to me and my sister both. Only next time they would do it even harder.” -”I understand you were afraid to tell anyone. I still don’t really understand how you can think any of this was your fault, however.” -”But I touched them back and I behaved” -”Yes. You behaved they way you did because you were having fun and because you liked it when they touched you at first, and you were curious so you touched them back, and you felt really hot.” -”There! See? It was my fault. I was asking for it, just like they said.” -”Yes, you were asking for THAT, Annika. You liked it when they touched your breasts, and there’s noting wrong with that. There’s also nothing wrong with copping a feel yourself, since they were already touching you. They more or less invited you to do that when they felt you up, right?” -”Right.” -”But then you told them to stop. And that’s when they should have stopped and realized that giving a thirteen year old girl alcohol and then grabbing her by the pussy isn’t ok. Especially when she says no, but even if she isn’t saying no, their behaviour still isn’t ok, because alcohol takes away people’s ability to give informed consent. They might consent, but they’re not thinking clearly. At least you can’t be sure. Do you follow what I’m saying?” -”That I have myself to blame for what happened up until that point when I said no?” -”Not entirely. They slipped you alcohol, and that was bad. It was also bad for them to take advantage of you when you were in that state, but when they were just touching your tits and you were fondling them back, I wouldn’t hold that too much against them. To me, that’s not so dirty that it needs to be anyone’s fault, if you get what I’m saying. We take sex too seriously if we think like

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.