Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 13 - In which the throatfuck augmentation mechanism is invented

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In which the throatfuck augmentation mechanism is invented - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

In which the throatfuck augmentation mechanism is invented.

It was on our fourth Thursday spent together, during the fifth week of my get-rich-quick scheme and whole-population infection run, that Marie asked me about something she had apparently started to notice. We were sitting together in the little kitchen of my RV, having lunch together before we were about to go pick up a batch of girls from a nearby school.

-”So no pizza today, uncle Charlie?” -”Nope. Don’t feel like it any more, pet.” -”Is that something you’ve done deliberately to yourself?” -”Yup.” -”How? And Why?” -”Say, have you noticed I’m becoming a bit leaner and that I’ve put on some muscle?” -”Sure, but I put that down to your daily routine of fucking four or eight girls each day, myself not included. The amount of exercise you’re getting isn’t negligible, you know. That’s like, many hours of hard cardio every day.” -”Yeah, I’d never be able to keep that up if I wasn’t augmenting myself. Wanna know what I’m doing?” -”That’s why I asked about the lack of pizza. We had pizza many times during our first week together, but since then you’ve sort of developed a passion for healthy eating.” -”Yeah, you know, what kind of food we prefer is a pretty complicated thing. Gut bacteria signal to our brains about what they would like for dinner - through all sorts of fucked-up mechanisms involving our immune systems, hormones, the vagus nerve - and those bastards like their carbs. At least some of them.” -”But you’re not letting the NanoReps attack the bacteria directly, are you?” -”Of course not. That’s way too advanced - NanoReps can’t physically recognise cell types and chemical substances on that level of detail - at least not yet. What I’m doing is having them regulate how my brain responds to the signals it receives. Certain foods taste good in your mouth, so you want to eat more. Certain carbs release dopamine. That kind of thing.” -”So, dopaminergic reward systems again?” -”You’re learning, pet. I’m glad to see you’re studying this stuff.” -”I’m the curious type, uncle.” -”Please don’t call me that in private.” -”So you’ve fixed your brain so that it doesn’t like pizza, but loves broccoli, leafy greens, nuts, dairy, fats and protein in general - the kinds of stuff you eat these days?” -”Got it in one, pet. I abhor the taste of sugars, and my brain does not respond to we-crave-carbs signals from my gut bacteria. In the long run, my gut microbiome will adapt and those bacteria will die and be replaced by those who love broccoli.” -”But you’re doing more than that, right?” -”Sure. I’m boosting my growth hormone and testosterone levels, zapping my muscles each night to make them release signals about cell growth - that kind of thing.” -”Like anabolic steroids.” -”Absolutely. But this is a hundred times safer, because I’m using my own cells to produce them.” -”It’s showing. You’re becoming really fit. But I still think the daily orgies are the most important change.” -”Only in concert with the hormonal regulation, pet. I’d become sick and tired and ache all over unless I had that.” -”Speaking of hormones, daddy” -”Will you stop that!” -”What daddy?” -”Calling me daddy for fuck’s sake.” -”Hey, I can’t call you uncle unless we’re in public, and now I can’t call you daddy in private. What am I to call you?” -”Charlie. Or Karl.” -”But that’s not kinky, daddy.” -”I’m just not turned on by incest, pet.”

-”So mister is better, mister?” -”Better, but not very personal.” -”Look, you’re my owner. Don’t you get that? You seem to want to pretend that we’re on equal terms.” -”I don’t know about what to say about that.” -”Because it’s true, and you feel ashamed about it. You still think, somehow, that violating other people’s integrity the way you do, is morally wrong. Despite not believing in objective moral reality.

So either adjust your subjective morality to fit your actions, or fit your actions to your morality, and then you won’t need to feel so ashamed. Maybe you can even enjoy it when I call you ‘mister’, mister.” -”You’re a sweet girl, pet.” -”And you’re a really kinky pervert, mister.” -”I want to fuck you so bad.” -”Soon you will. Oh, by the way, there was something else I wanted to ask you about your body” -”Yes?” -”Are you doing something to make your cock bigger? I mean, not just make it stay erect for as long as you like and when you like, but are you changing size also?” -”I am.” -”How?” -”Pretty easy, really. Each night, while I’m asleep, I have the NanoReps cutting away at some ligaments, stretching them, and cutting into the fibrous wall around my cavernous bodies - corpora cavernosa - then stretching it and making it gradually elongate and gain girth.” -”I think you should probably stop doing that soon.” -”Too much?” -”Look, uncle, some of the girls you’re fucking are twelve years old. Twelve, for fuck’s sake. Not even teens yet, though they’ve entered puberty already. That girl we had the other day - the little blonde one - Nina?” -”Nina, yeah.” -”She was like, four foot ten?” -”More like four foot eight. I see where this is going.” -”Aren’t I right?” -”Yes and no I realize it’s difficult for a girl that size to fit my cock up her ass, but I get off on that.” -”Get off on causing her pain?” -”I’m fine with causing pain, just not hurting anyone permanently, you know. I want them to feel like they’re being plowed by a baseball bat.” -”Her ass was ok, but her cervix got really bruised up. I suggest you don’t gain more length, only girth.” -”You’re probably right” I focused for a second, making the adjustment. “There. Fixed.” -”That fast?” -”Yeah. I’ll keep gaining girth, so let me know again when it’s getting too much, ok?” -”It’s already pretty big, Karl.” -”As long as it fits between your teeth, pet. Your pussy and ass can handle it. Nowhere close to the width of a hand yet.” -”They can’t just handle it, they love it! It’s just that my throat almost can’t.” I gave that some thought.

-”Your pussy and ass love it, and they could easily handle more girth?” -”Not easily, but once I adapt it’s awesome. But my throat really aches after deepthroating you.” -”That’s unfortunate. I like to fuck your face, pet.” -”I know you do, which is why I haven’t asked you not to.” -”You don’t like it?” -”When you stimulate me and make me cum, I can handle it, but it’s really hard and it hurts after.” -”Here, bend closer for a second and take my fingers down your throat, “ I said, calling up her avatar on my interface. I held out two fingers for her, and she obediently leaned over and swallowed them, looking me in the eyes as she did so. I pushed them as far down her throat as they would go and wiggled them so that she choked. Tears welled up in her eyes and she gagged.

I kept pushing them in, working them and making her gag harder and harder, tears now streaming down her face. When she finally retched, I quickly pulled them out. She spat out some puke in her napkin. I stored away the pattern I had recorded, labelling it.

-”You fucking bastard.” She said, wiping her nose and cheeks.

-”No pain, no gain” I said, diverting some of my attention to my interface to make some adjustments to her NanoReps using the recorded pattern, “You haven’t realized yet why I did that?” -”When you get that far-away look, I always think you’re using the interface.” She blew her nose and put her hand to her throat, grimacing. I connected her gag-reflex to her pleasure centres and put a choke on the branches of her vagus nerve that controlled retching, limiting the maximum contraction. When it was set in place, I triggered my erectile response, feeling a strange sensation as the nitric oxide was released and my cock immediately started filling.

-”I am using the interface. Come here, pet. Let’s go to the bedroom for a minute.” She hesitantly stood up and followed me.

-”Am I going to like this?” she asked, hesitantly.

-”Shut up and take your clothes off, “ I said, starting to remove my own, “this might be messy unless I got it right.” -”Now you’re making me nervous, “ she said, but obediently began to unbutton her pants and pull off her sweater.

-”Don’t forget I can see exactly what you’re feeling, pet. You like it when I order you around. You’re turned on by dominance, and you like to submit. And fear turns you on too.” -”Without tweaking?” she asked.

-”You don’t believe me?” My foot got caught up in my trousers and I sat down on the bed to liberate it.

-”No, not that - of course I believe you - I just hadn’t really given it much thought, but” she unbuttoned her bra and dropped it to the floor with her other clothes, “yeah, I like to let go and surrender control to you.” -”Good. Now come sit on your knees and suck me.” -”It really shows, you know, “ she said, doing as I asked. She grabbed my cock and wanked it a few times.

-”What?” -”That it’s bigger, of course. It’s a fucking monster.” She opened her mouth wide and swallowed a large portion of my dick, working her tongue hard on the bottom of my shaft.

-”That’s just because you haven’t seen so many cocks in real life, pet, “ I said, grabbing a hold of her gorgeous hair with both hands, “Now, just relax and don’t fight me. I’m going to fuck your throat really deep and make you gag, but there’s a twist. I’ve rewired you a bit. Here goes.” I stood up so that she had to sit on her ankles and lean back to accommodate me, which made it harder for her to resist my head control, and then I started to slowly fuck her face, holding her head hard by the hair and allowing myself to gradually go deeper and deeper. With each thrust, she started to gag harder and harder, and I could see her eyes filling with tears, but at the same time, her pleasure centres lit up, and each time she gagged, they fired stronger and stronger. She was gasping for breath each time I pulled out far enough, and the asphyxia was clearly also having an effect, her brain beginning to suffer from hypoxia and creating a rush of dopamine and betaendorphins.

I went even deeper, forcing myself all the way down her throat so that her lips were plastered around the root of my shaft. She gagged and retched violently, snot shooting from her nose, but the retching limiter worked flawlessly. Her throat muscles massaged my glans and shaft as I held her in place.

When she began to panic, I pulled back, without letting my cock out of her mouth. I let her breathe for just a few seconds before pushing my cock all the way down her throat again. Again she gagged violently, and this time I cruelly fucked her throat, backing out just a few inches before thrusting again, and again, and again, making her gag and try to retch. Once more I let her breathe for a few seconds, then fucked her throat in long strokes again, each time making her gag. Very soon, the hypoxia and the feedback to her pleasure centres each time she gagged and dry-heaved had her whole body shaking with a powerful orgasm. As she came, I went all the way down again and held her there, mercilessly making her throat muscles milk me to a powerful climax, filling her throat with cum. I held her there for a very long time, until my cock had almost stopped twitching, her face going red, her mascara running all over, her orgasm seeming to never stop. When I let her go, she slumped down on the floor, not breathing at all for several long seconds before her lungs finally realized they could pull in air again. She shook all over, arms and legs twitching with her climax, greedily panting for air.

It was beautiful.

As she was recovering, I focused all my attention on the pain signals from her larynx and pharynx.

Most of them had been successfully blocked off by my initial adjustments, but now I dealt with the remaining ones, dialling back the throughput of those nerves even more. It was hard to do while I was still recovering from my own orgasm, so it took me longer than it would have usually done.

When I finished, she had managed to sit up, and was coughing up thick spittle mixed with my semen, letting it drip on the floor.

-”Told you it might get messy, pet” I said, smiling affectionately. My God she was beautiful like this.

Her face was just so flawless, with her cute upturned nose and full lips, sparkling eyes and freckles and that copper-red curly hair surrounding it. That her face was streaked with tears and running mascara, snot running from her nose, spit and semen dripping from her chin, took away nothing from her beauty.

-”You’re fucked up, you know that?” she said, still coughing.

-”I know. So how was that?” -”That was really fucked up.” -”Yes, but was it good or was it horrible, pet?” -”Both.” -”Would you let me do it again?” She gave me a wry smile and waited before replying.

-”Would I let you? Like I had a choice?” -”Objection sustained. But would you ask me to do it again? Would you prefer I didn’t?” -”You’re fucked up, “ she said, shaking her head, “and I must be fucked up too, because I actually would like you to do it to me again some time. What did you do?” -”You know who Linda Lovelace is?” -”I have no idea.” -”She’s an ex-pornstar. Played in this legendary movie called “Deepthroat”, where her character had an unusual affliction - her clit was in her throat, so the only way she could get off was to get throatfucked.” -”Each time you went deep, it felt like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Not like my clit was touched, but more like I got an injection of a drug or something. Like heroin, “ she said, wiping her chin and smearing the cum on her legs.

-”You never did heroin, did you?” -”Of course not, but you know what I mean.” -”Yeah. I think I could probably fine-tune that so that the two sensations felt more connected - the pleasure and the gagging.” -”That’s it? You connected the gag reflex to my pleasure centres?” -”Sure. And some other tweaks.” -”I don’t feel any pain. It hurt while you were doing it, but not as bad as it used to, and now I’m not feeling anything at all.” -”That’s another thing, yes. Can you guess the third?” -”The panic?” -”No, that’s not it, but please explain?” -”When I thought you weren’t going to let me breathe, I freaked out, and then when you let me breathe again, there was this rush like” she wiped her cheeks with her panties, tossing them aside.

-”Like a drug?”

-”Yeah!” she smiled, “that was scary as hell, but the rush was more than worth it.” -”I’m glad you liked it, but that’s not it, actually. That was all your own reaction, no tweaks.” -”Seriously?” -”Totally your own brain. Oxygen deprivation does that to you. You get all giddy and dizzy and you get this massive rush. Before you die, that is.” -”You mean” -”No worries, pet. I can see your brain activity on my avatar, and I wouldn’t let you die on me. Trust me.” I smiled at that last addition.

-”Not like I have a choice.” -”Anyway, the last thing I did was to keep you from puking.” -”But I did! I totally” -”Not all the way. I wanted you to feel all the discomfort of retching, but without getting puke all over me, so I took away your capacity to actually fully vomit.” -”You’re so fucking sick. I fucking hate you sometimes.” she said, shaking her head but smiling.

-”Like I’ve said, I get off on causing you discomfort and pain I want you to suffer But only if you also derive pleasure from it, “ I said, trying for honesty, “but that’s the beauty. If I got off on pinching you until you screamed, I could make you orgasm from that.” -”Don’t you dare!” -”You know, I could make you get off on fucking a dog. Or your mother. I could make you love eating your mother’s pussy.” -”You’re so fucking sick.” -”No I’m not. I won’t do any of that. The only thing I’ll do is to disinhibit you, and whatever turns you on will work for you, even though it’s something you would otherwise be too ashamed of. But since you don’t feel sexually attracted to dogs or your mother, you’re safe.” -”You know, I would absolutely love to be fucked in the school cafeteria by a hundred boys, all using my body as a fucktoy. While all the girls in my class got to watch but not participate.” -”See! Now who’s the sick one?” -”But you won’t turn my inhibitions off and have all the boys do that to me, will you?” -”Of course not. Not only would that cause a huge amount of upset and draw a lot of attention, but also, I would be too jealous.” I smiled.

-”I think you forgot to turn off your erection, uncle, or were you planning on fucking me again?” she nodded pointedly at my cock.

-”Oops. I think I’d better wait. Lets get dressed and go pick up the next batch of girls, shall we?” I called up my interface and turned off the nitric oxide regulation.

We showered together, the two of us barely fitting in the small space, but still enjoying the feeling of lathering each other up, running our hands all over the other. Then we got dressed, finished off the last of our lunch and got ready to drive off toward our school of choice for the day.

-”So you didn’t collect another batch of girls this morning? This will be the only batch today?” she asked as she was doing the dishes.

-”No, I slept in today and then I offloaded some optic nerve video to my home server, “ I said, scraping some left-over quiche into the bin and handing her the plate.

-”Say what?” -”I was getting short on memory, so I had to dump a lot of footage to my server.” -”Wait, you have you record stuff somehow?” -”Sure. Didn’t I tell you about that already? I can stream signals from your optic nerve to mine and see out of your eyes if I want to.” -”No way!” -”Oh yes. The experience isn’t perfect though, unless I sink a lot of work into matching individual nerve strands up one by one. The image is very fuzzy otherwise.” -”And record it?” -”Yeah, the data throughput isn’t all that remarkable. In a sense, the way our retinas are connected to the optical nerve is a kind of hardware compression algorithm in itself, and then our brains train themselves to unpack the stream, so it’s not all that difficult to compress and store. I do it more or less continuously by default.”

-”You’re recording everything you see? All the time?” -”No, I’ve got it set up so that it’s triggered by something called ‘incentive salience’ - so that whenever I find something interesting enough, it’s automatically recorded. There’s a buffer thingy too, so that it also stores anything that went on before the interesting stimulus came, so that I get context.” -”You’ve got all the sex recorded since you first installed the NanoRep system in your brain?” she said, rinsing the last of our dishes.

-”Unfortunately no. It’s a feature I thought to include a bit too late, so all that I did with my neighbour Jessica is lost. Or, I mean, I just remember it like I remember everything else that ever happened to me, but I can’t relive the whole experience like I can now.” I gave her an affectionate slap on the butt. “But I can see everything I ever did with you, pet.” -”Can’t you hear it too?” -”Of course. I can also feel it. Not with perfect fidelity, but something approximate. I’d say about sixty or seventy percent of the physical sensations are saved. Or maybe a bit less - I skip recording parts of my body that aren’t really involved. Feet, my scalp, elbows, that kind of thing. I record my mouth and cock with perfect fidelity though. So as you can probably guess, that consumes a great deal of data, and my internal storage isn’t all that big, so I offload it now and then to my home server. Backed up in the cloud, obviously.” -”That’s just science fiction stuff, Karl.” -”Yeah, but new technology always feels like magic. I think in ten or fifteen years, everyone will be doing things like this, if we release the NanoRep to the public and let others develop applications.

Probably, in the future people will be selling snippets of their lives as files for others to download.” -”Climbing Mount Everest, slipping and falling down?” she said, dreamily.

-”It’s probably mostly going to be porn. It will be Strange Days for sure.” I shrugged and smiled.

That one went right over her head though.

-”Could I try it? A recording, I mean?” -”One of mine?” -”Yes, could I?” -”That would be very tricky, because we would need to spend a lot of time matching my nerves to yours in order to make it any good, but I tell you what, pet I can command your NanoRep system to start building the necessary hardware to do your own recordings and to play them whenever you like. How’s that?” She simply beamed at me in reply and kissed me.

-”However” I added, “that means I have to start building an interface for you to use. I’ve been thinking about that for a while, because you said you would maybe want to control other people, but this would be a first step to learning how to use an internal interface. I’ll get to work on it pretty soon - as soon as I have some time to spare, pet.” -”But you can tell my system to start building recording hardware right now?” -”Gimme a minute” I said, calling up her avatar and starting to give instructions to her NanoReps to build memory banks.

We did our usual routine. When we got to the junior high school that was next in the daily rotation, I called up my interface, used the powerful antenna of the RV to scan the area, and looked at the girls that were available. Twenty five dots were available, but eight were already marked as girls I had tried out. I brought up images taken from my own optical nerve of the remaining seventeen and pondered my options for the day. All were definitely good choices, since I had let my own appetite control who would have additional NanoRep hardware built. I selected two brunettes, a very petite asian girl and a blonde that had a spectacular rack for her age. My computer sent the usual signals to gradually ramp up nausea, so that they would excuse themselves to their teachers and friends and go home. When they came outside, one by one I put them in zombie mode and guided their steps to the RV and Marie helped them inside.

Pretty soon, all four of them were inside, sitting in the U-shaped sofa at the back of the RV, staring emptily ahead. We drove off and in less than twenty minutes, we had arrived back at the barn and secured the perimeter so that we were sure we’d be undisturbed.

-”Holy shit, check out the tits on the blonde girl, “ Marie laughed “I didn’t think you were such a titman.” -”I’m not, really, “ I confirmed, “but look at her face. Isn’t she adorable?” -”Prettier than me?” she said, feigning jealousy.

-”No sweetie, you’re one of the most gorgeous girls I’ve ever seen, honestly, but you have to admit this one is cute. What’s her name?” Marie rifled through the blonde girl’s jacket and found her ID.

-”Gunilla. Jeeeesus, with a name like that, I’m glad she’s so cute.” -”Feels a bit old-fashioned, doesn’t it? Like Greta or Hilda.” I said, barking a laugh. “Check the others too please and hand me their cellphones, pet.” -”You won’t believe this” she said, handing me the Thai girl’s phone, “This one’s called Siriporn”.

She pronounced the word with the emphasis on the last syllable. I smiled broadly.

-”Annika, “ she reported, handing me the phone of the taller of the two brunettes. I turned it off.

-”And finally, here’s Julia, “she said, handing me the last phone. She started unbuttoning Julia’s blouse and removing her clothes. I helped by directing her to stand up and raise her arms.

-”Why is it that girls your age are shaving their pussies, Marie? It’s not like all of these girls have even had sex before.” -”Purely aesthetic reasons. Peer pressure, mister. I started shaving as soon as I had my first period.” -”Back when I was a teenager, hardly any girls did.” I started removing my own clothes and felt myself starting to grow excited for what was about to happen.

-”Why is it you prefer hairless pussies?” she asked, struggling a bit with Julia’s tight pants.

-”I have no idea. I grew up with porn in the nineties, maybe that’s part of the reason. Shaved was very much the norm back then. Oh, would you look at her ass. Jesus!” -”She probably does gymnastics or something. This one’s only twelve years old, by the way.

Gunilla too.” -”Really? I would have guessed they were both your age.” I felt myself growing even harder at the thought.

-”Hey, can’t we have them shower themselves today instead of doing it for them?” -”Sure, no problem.” I got started on undressing Gunilla while Marie took care of the taller of the two brunettes, Annika. “Don’t you think it will be harder to get everyone started though?” -”Not if I take the lead. Maybe I can sort of be your assistant and show them how things are done, and then they get to try?” -”I like it. I’ll just squeeze the disinhibition switches even harder.” I focused on my internal interface again, bringing up the group avatar for the four girls, leaving Marie to have her individual settings. I checked that their testosterone production was turned up high to make them horny and saw to it that all their somatic nerve bundles were all correctly connected through the group avatar. I set their pleasure feedback from my own pleasure centres to a multiplier of 1.5, which was a value I had arrived at by experimentation by now. I set their social and sexual inhibition really low, without removing them completely, and did the same with their fear and disgust responses. When I was done, Marie had removed the final items of clothing from Siriporn, the Thai girl. The last thing I did before waking them up was to give their hippocampuses a little jolt to induce a slight amnesia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.