Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 11 - In which plans are made and the debauchery continues

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In which plans are made and the debauchery continues - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

In which plans are made and the debauchery continues.

I spent the night with Marie, and we explored some of the many sexual possibilities that the new automatic stimulation cycle and nerve bundle controls afforded us. She triggered her system by squeezing her nipples, and I played with fucking her ass and synchronising the nerve-bundle stimulation with each thrust, making her feel as if she was fisted vaginally and got her clit licked at the same time. Toying a bit with her pleasure centres, I could keep her at the edge of orgasm, right at the peak of no return, until she was screaming at me to let her cum. My own NanoRep system let me explode inside her over and over without losing my erection or becoming too tired or sexually disinterested to continue. It was by far the best sex I had ever had, even taking into consideration what had happened earlier that day.

Since next day was a Saturday, and her mother wouldn’t come home until Sunday, we slept in until noon. We stumbled up to the kitchen and took breakfast in silence, sharing affectionate smiles.

Then we showered, had sex again like new lovers will, never growing tired of how amazing we could make each other feel, and finally sat together in her living room sofa eating some ice cream to make plans for the future.

We agreed that we ought to go slowly and prepare carefully. She would research suitable universities to fake scholarship papers from, and I would research where we could establish a permanent base of operations for the future. I insisted that whatever region of the world we chose, our palace needed to be close to some good schools. When she asked about the word ‘palace’, I told her I wanted to live in comfort, but that I mainly meant that it needed to be a dwelling where there was room for my harem to live. When she asked about that, I simply explained that I intended to collect a whole bunch of beautiful young girls like her, and that what I wanted from life was simply to spend all my days in the presence of beauty and sex, enjoying good food, a bit of recreation, but mostly just having sex every day, all day.

-”But you feel you need many girls? Not just me?” she asked.

-”I love you, pet. I really do. But no, not just you. My brain is triggered by novelty, and I want to fuck new young girls every day. Or maybe every other day - I don’t know - but my point is that when I die, I want to have had sex with thousands or tens of thousands of girls. I’m not saying this to hurt you, but because I want to be completely honest with you about this. I have one goal in life, and that is to fuck fresh young girls every day, spending every waking moment looking at their gorgeous young bodies. Like yesterday and like today.” -”So that means as your collection grows, you will have sex with each girl less often?

Mathematical fact.” -”I guess that’s the inevitable consequence, yes.” -”And since you’re a pedo, you’ll toss us out once we become ... what ... eighteen?” -”Not pedo, sweetheart, hebephile is the name when you’re attracted to girls in puberty, at least if you’re using scientific terms and not the common vernacular.” she gave me a pointed look.

-”But the question still remains - will you kick me out when I’m eighteen?” she asked, sharply.

-”Yes, if not before that. Or if we still love each other, maybe we’ll stay together all our lives. I don’t have a plan, and I don’t detest women my own age or anything. I’m just not physically attracted to women above a certain age.” -”But age has nothing to do with it? It’s all about physical appearance?” -”Sure, but” -”Then can’t your NanoReps fix that?” -”How do you mean?” -”Can’t they sort of, manipulate the body? Hormones, aging.” -”You mean cause the body not to age? Negligible senescence?” -”If that’s what it’s called.” -”You know, pet that’s a really interesting thought. I can’t give you a good answer. The NanoReps are something like fifty nanometers in any direction, which is small enough to get inside a cell and work on individual organelles, smaller than most viruses, so maybe they could, but I don’t know enough about physical aging to assess what they would need to do.”

-”Then that’s what I’m going to study. If there’s a non-zero chance that these little robots can interact with our bodies on that level of detail and potentially cure ageing, then that’s a worthy goal to pursue - not a bad mission in life, is it?” I just stared at her, stunned by what she was saying.

-”So, “ she continued, “that means you have an additional parameter when looking for an area to settle in. It has to have a university where they have a really good med-school and departments for hormone-research and the like.” She spoke fast, and her usually pallid complexion had turned sanguine with excitement.

-”Endocrinology, “ I supplied, still too stunned to contribute much.

-”Is that all you have to say?” -”I uh I really hadn’t given much thought to” -”Oh, so you were just planning on collecting young girls and not giving them anything to do during the days but slouch around in your swimming pool and have sex all the time?” -”Pretty much, yeah.” -”Look, that’s not fair. Girls my age have ambitions, and I realise you only care about your own pleasure first and foremost, but if you were planning on kicking us out when we turned eighteen, then don’t you realise each girl would lose several years of her life learning no new skills and coming back to society having slipped far behind her peers in everything but sexual experience?” -”When you look at it that way” -”So here’s what I suggest, “ she went on, gaining even more momentum, “Either we settle somewhere really close to a good junior- and senior high school AND a good university, or just close to a good university and you kidnap and enslave a couple of really good high school teachers, and then we put all that human potential you collect to good use. Finding some way to use the NanoReps to pause ageing will be my project, but if you were to simply add one criterion to you list of selection criteria when you pick girls, I’m sure we could work on other projects.” -”Are you sure you’re just fourteen, pet? What other criterion?” -”Just, you know, general intelligence or something like that. Having a skill-set.” -”I certainly got lucky with you, that’s for sure. Would you believe I picked you because of your face and hair?” -”Yeah, of course. And the other seven were duds, I’m afraid. I mean, I like them all a lot, now that we’ve become a sorority and all, but they’re a bunch on ninnies.” She wiggled her eyebrows comically and set me off laughing.

-”Ok, “ she went on, when I had collected myself, “so apart from forging papers from a school somewhere and saying my tear-filled goodbyes to my mother and former boyfriend” -”No regrets?” -”Eric? No, no regrets. Nice boy, but I never loved him, but anyway apart from all that, I will first find out how to temporarily halt my puberty and skeletal growth and” -”Seriously? Why? Why would you do that for me?” -”Not for you, mister. Don’t get any grandiose ideas. My motives are entirely selfish, but they happen to coincide with yours in this case because I need you to realise my own motives.” She smiled brightly and leaned over to kiss me.

-”Explain.” -”You’re a ... hebephile? You like my looks because I look thirteen or fourteen years old, right?” -”As I have already confessed on numerous occasions, yes.” -”So if I were to keep looking exactly like this for as long as possible, that would maximise the time I get to spend with you, right?” She scooped up a large dollop of melting ice-cream and made a face as she ate it because she got brain-freeze.

-”I suppose.” -”And because I really do want to find a remedy for ageing, “ she paused while swallowing to let her mouth recover some heat, “or a way to put it on hold for as long as possible, and because I need your NanoRep technology to accomplish that, it follows that I need to stay attractive for you.” -”Will you marry me?” -”You’re just saying that to get inside my pants, mister.”

-”No, I’m sort of serious. When you’re eighteen, I want to marry you. I love you, and I love how your mind works.” -”Will you promise to have sex with me like we had last night for the rest of my life?” she said, beaming with joy.

-”No, but for as long as you keep looking like you are less than seventeen years old, I will” I teased.

-”Once a day?” -”At least once a week. There will be other girls, you know.” -”Fuck you. Twice a week.” -”Once a week, at the least, but I can mirror the experience of all girls I have sex with to your brain, like I did when I fucked uh Agnes?” she nodded. “Yes, when I fucked Agnes up the ass yesterday and you all felt it. I can do that for you every time I have sex with another girl if you like.” -”Jealousy isn’t gonna work, is it?” she said, smiling forlornly.

-”Nope. But what do you say?” -”That sounds absolutely perfect. Only, I would have to be able to turn that off, if I’m doing something important. I mean, it would be rather dangerous if something like that happened while I was swimming or climbing a ladder.” I got up and went to the freezer to get some more ice cream for us. I hadn’t finished mine, but it had melted because I had forgotten about it while we talked. When I got back from the kitchen and gave her one of the bowls, she had apparently finished thinking about something, because she started speaking as soon as I sat down next to her.

-”So, about the other girls” -”Yes?” -”Any chance I could get to control some of them? Like you do with me, I mean?” She smiled hesitantly. “Or maybe you could catch me some boys to play with, if I get bored while you’re off fucking other girls?” I looked at her in silence for a long time, thinking it through.

-”I can’t make any promises, but I’ll try to work out a way. I could maybe assign different generations of NanoReps some kind of hard-wired access code with a hierarchy of who gets to control whom, so that I’m generation zero, you’re generation one, etcetera. I don’t want to make it software based, because that could potentially be very insecure, and I don’t want to let you have access to the NanoReps themselves, so that you could infect anyone you like, and I won’t even pretend that there’s another reason for that than the simple fact that I’m a bit of a control freak, but maybe that could change with time. Does that sound ok to you?” -”Yessir!” -”Would you prefer boys or girls?” -”You mean, am I straight or bisexual?” -”Something like that.” -”Had you asked me two days ago, I would have said I like men only. Men, not boys, really, although maybe I wouldn’t have admitted that. But after yesterday I really liked having sex with the other girls, and apparently the only thing that kept me from admitting that to myself was a bit of sexual inhibition. If your theory about cognitive dissonance is correct, then that inhibition wasn’t very strong though, so I probably would have realised it on my own pretty soon anyway. But I kind of like cock, you know. Not fifty-fifty, more like eighty-twenty in favour of men?” -”You’re really cute, pet.” -”I know, “ she said, batting her eyelashes at me and making a duckface.

-”I was sort of picturing myself as the only cockerel in the henhouse, you know, but if I wind up collecting a hundred girls, maybe there needs to be a few young men for you to play with Only, I don’t know how I feel about that. I thought maybe girls who got sexually frustrated could always have sex with each other, and that all girls were sexually flexible enough to be bisexual like the eight of you were yesterday.” -”I think the majority of girls are, sure, “ she said, without needing to think, “but I don’t think I’m alone in genuinely having a strong preference for men. If you’re serious about having a hundred girls or more, then maybe a few more roosters aren’t such a bad idea for the henhouse?” -”Maybe I’m the jealous kind?”

-”But still” -”I’ll think about it. I don’t like it though. Call me old-fashioned, but a man shouldn’t share his harem.” -”You can always shut down their brains and make them zombies. Good enough for fucking, but with the IQ and verbal skills of German Shepherds, you know, like most of the boys in my school.” She wiggled her eyebrows again.

-”And you’d like to be in control of them?” -”Yeah, that would be much more convenient than having to use my wits like I’m doing with you.” I barked a laugh at that.

-”There’s more than a grain of truth in that, pet.” -”I know. But you don’t mind though. You think I’m delightful.” -”I do. And since I have already proposed to you and said I love you, what more would you ask of me?” -”Fuck me again?” -”We had sex less than an hour ago. I’m an old man. Have mercy.” -”Then explain to me what you have planned for the near future? I’ve sort of deduced that you are planning to stick around here for two or three weeks before we need to pull our disappearing trick.

What are you planning to do that takes so much time?” -”I’m waiting for my money-making scheme to finish. It will run for about five more weeks, actually.” -”Why five weeks and not three?” -”In a hurry to get started with the next phase of your life, young lady?” -”Of course. What’s the hold-up?” -”I have a tele sales firm working on my behalf as we speak. Each day, they call thousands of people in this city and make them sign up to a service I own and” -”Make them? How?” -”I have the whole city infected with NanoReps. Or well over 99 percent at any rate. Whenever they answer their phones and the tele sales company plays a certain sequence of tones, their NanoRep systems kick in, making them open to suggestions, they agree to sign up, and then a new series of tones are played, frying their memory of the event.” -”That’s brilliant. Distributing the financial load over a whole city means no single person bears such a heavy burden that the incident is reported?” -”Yes, but if it does get reported, the paper trail doesn’t lead to me, but to one of many proxies I have set up. Also, the financial burden is adapted to what each individual can bear. The tele sales representatives ask the person who answers about their household economy - how much they can save each month, and how much they spend on luxuries and the like - and if they are struggling financially, they are signed up for a service that costs a really small amount, or even not signed up at all if things are really bad, whereas those who can afford it are signed up for a much larger amount each month, but still not enough to really hurt them enough to make them scrutinise their account balance too carefully. At least that’s the theory.” -”That’s even more brilliant. Leeching from everyone, but not by the same amount, but how much extra blood they can afford to spare.” -”A fitting analogy.” -”You really don’t want to cause too much harm, do you?” she asked, smiling warmly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.