Interface - Cover

Interface

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Chapter 10 - In which I recruit the first member of my harem

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In which I recruit the first member of my harem - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

In which I recruit the first member of my harem.

An hour later, I had explained to Marie how I was able to control other people’s brains by simple wifi-signals to receivers I had installed inside their heads, where I had wired a control system into the complex structures that handled the basic functions of their minds. I drew sketches and diagrams and explained about hormones and neurotransmitters, the connectome of the human brain, the limbic system and the prefrontal cortex and how they work in concert and how our emotions regulate thinking - and the other way around - by forming inhibitory or excitatory feedback circuits. How humans brains aren’t all that complicated in comparison to cats, but that frogs and fish have only basic systems in comparison to the neocortex of mammals. I told her about the nano-scale robots I had spread to hundreds of thousands of people, and how I could shut off the brains of almost everyone within a twenty mile radius, as long as they were infected and within reach of wifi.

Because she had experienced first hand the level of control I had over her and the other young girls, she didn’t doubt me, but asked many questions about the particulars of how everything worked. I answered all her questions, except for the ones that had to do with who I was and how I had come to have access to technology this advanced.

-”So, if I wanted to escape from your influence, “ she said, as we both sipped from our post-pizza coffee cups, “I could make myself a tinfoil hat to wear as a faraday cage to block out the wifisignal?” She smiled at me, and used a toothpick to dislodge a stubborn flake of oregano from between her teeth.

-”That would probably work, yeah, “ I agreed, “but knitting a mesh out of thin copper wire and making yourself a faraday hat would probably work even better. You’ve read about faraday cages in physics then?” -”Nah, saw that in a documentary. I don’t think Faraday will be in our curriculum until senior high.

Still, I don’t think I’ll make a hat.” She put down the toothpick and locked eyes with me to let the significance of that simple statement sink in. I felt goosebumps all over as the pilomotor reflex set in at the realisation. She saw my reaction and smiled.

My mouth was suddenly dry, so I had to start twice. -”You mean ... You mean you would like to uh ... give yourself to me?” -”Essentially, “ she confirmed, “While I still do find what you did to us today to be morally reprehensible, or objectionable at the very least, I won’t deny it was the best experience of my life.

I’ve had sex many times before, with my current boyfriend and others before him, but it’s never been even remotely close to this good. I have a feeling you are planning on doing things like that again, with other girls here in the city and maybe elsewhere, am I right?” I simply nodded.

-”If I had access to this technology you possess, here’s what I’d do: I’d get rich quick by thinking up some scheme to rob a bank or two, or maybe rig a lottery, and then I would drop off the face of the earth and build myself a good home somewhere and stay low, while making sure to suck the marrow out of life.” -”Dead Poet’s Society reference?” -”Yeah, saw it last week. Thoreau, wasn’t it? Anyhow. Am I close?” -”More or less spot on. But why would I want to stay low and drop off the face of the earth?” -”Simple. Because stealing military property is dangerous.” My jaw dropped at that, and she saw it.

-”So I’m right about that?” -”Somewhat. Not exactly - it’s complicated - but there was a theft involved, yes, and it’s military technology. You realise this makes it rational for me to fry your memory and leave you on the front porch of your boyfriend, right?” -”Of course. But I don’t think you will.” -”Why not?”

-”Because you can see inside my head and know that I’m speaking the truth when I say what I’m about to say” she said slowly.

-”Go on.” -”Take me with you. You like how I look, and you sure liked fucking me, and I would simply love to have what happened to me today happen again and again. I don’t think I could ever experience pleasure like that any other way than through becoming your pet. And I really wouldn’t mind giving up my autonomy, as long as I get thrills and pleasures of that magnitude in exchange. With autonomy comes responsibility, and my life pretty much sucks anyway. School sucks, at any rate.

I’m bored to death every day. Take me away, show me the world, give me pleasure to make my brain melt every day, and I will be your loyal slave or pet or whatever.” She smiled warmly when she said it, then blushed and looked down for the first time since I had met her.

-”You’re a remarkable young lady, do you know that kiddo?” -”Yes uncle” she said with a mischievous smile.

-”Come, “ I said, and stood up. I put a couple of large denomination bills on the table to cover the food, and nodded at the serving staff as we left. I brought her back to the RV. When we got inside, I put my hands on her shoulders and looked searchingly into her eyes for a time. I had already made my decision, but wanted to see it in her eyes as well. She looked imploringly at me, like a sad puppy.

-”Ok, pet. You can come with me.” Her eyes brimmed with tears and she hugged me fiercely, then began kissing me and thanking me profusely.

-”Hey, hey, slow down young lady. Slow down. We need to think this through carefully.” -”But I have thought it through already! And you said I could!” she objected.

-”That’s not what I meant. You can come. You’ll be my pet, and I will give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams and all that, just like you described, but we need to figure out the details.” -”Oh, that, “ she smiled happily, “that’s easy.” -”Yeah? How do we spirit you away from your mom and boyfriend and everyone you know at school?” -”No problem.” she said quickly, then paused to think for a while as if to catch up with her thoughts.

“I’ll talk to mom and Eric and tell them that I’ve received a scholarship for gifted students because I won a maths competition. I did win such a competition last month - best result in my age group, you know. We fake scholarship papers from some prestigious university on the other side of the world, give my mother some paperwork to sign, contracts, the lot - and you dull her senses while I discuss these things with her, so that she accepts them without question. You can do that, can’t you?” -”I can say with absolute confidence that I can, yes. I’ve done it before. And we do the same with your school, I guess. Yeah, that will work.” She threw her arms around me again. And that, dear reader, was yet another of those moments that I would have to describe as the hitherto best moment of my life. I almost couldn’t believe my luck. I had found this wonderful young girl on my very first expedition. Bright as a button and a stunning beauty. A keeper.

I could tell she became a little disappointed when I told her I wouldn’t let her stay at my place that night or even let her know where I lived, and that I didn’t want to spend the night at her place either, despite her mom being out of town. She wanted to have sex again, and because she was only fourteen year old, her brain had already recovered significantly from the overload earlier that day. My brain and body, however, had not. I could push myself, but that wouldn’t be safe. Instead, I drove her home in my RV and dropped her off, wishing her good night. At least, that’s what I intended to do.

-”Wait, “ she said as I had kissed her goodbye and was about to shut the passenger door, “can’t you, like, rig my brain for some extra pleasure at least? Please?” -”Tell you what, my pet. Since you ask so nicely, I’ll do that. Wait.” I concentrated for a few seconds, calling up her avatar and zooming in on her brain. I had contemplated and researched this before, so I had a hunch about how it could be done.

-”There are four nerve bundles responsible for sending signals from your genital region to your brain. They are called the hypogastric, pelvic, pudendal and vagal nerve bundles” I said, and as I spoke their names, I triggered each in turn. She gasped in surprise. -”So what I’ll do for you is this.

You let me know what feels really good, ok? Here’s the hypogastric bundle again.” I triggered the branches of that bundle that connected to her uterus and cervix, and that closely matched how my own prostate was connected to my brain.

-”That feels like Oh, holy shit. Like you’re fucking me and coming really deep inside me, stretching oh. Oh my God.” I stored the stimulation pattern away as a file in my interface.

-”Yeah. I saw how those signals look when you girls rode my cock. I’m trying to emulate them. Now let’s try adding the pelvic nerve. Where to you feel this?” -”That’s uhhh ... fuck harder please ... Yeah, that’s my ass.” I stored that away as a file and shifted to some of the other branches of that bundle.

-”Ow, that hurts. That’s my cervix ... oh FUCK! YES! That’s the spot. That’s my g-spot.” Stored.

-”Get in here, pet. You can’t stand here on the street and make noises like that.” She came inside and sat on the passenger seat again. When she had closed the door, I massaged her pelvic nerve branches again. Harder, but more selectively this time. I could see her pleasure centres light up like a christmas tree, almost reaching orgasmic levels. Her upper lip curled up with pleasure and her nostrils widened.

-”How does that feel, pet?” -”Like you’re fucking my ass and pussy at the same time don’t stop, please!” Stored.

I stopped stimulating her and enjoyed the look of resentment and frustration she shot me.

-”Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, pet. Here’s your pudendal bundle. That’s the penis and scrotum for a man, but the clitoris and labia for a woman, ok? Is this too hard?” I slowly stroked some of the branches, paying close attention to how her pleasure centres reacted. Then I gradually ramped up the intensity until she was again about to come. Stored the pattern.

-”You fucker.” Was all she said, breathing hard.

-”Hush now, pet. Next, here are the parts of your vagus nerve that signal from your uterus, cervix and vagina. Let me know when it feels like being fisted. I saw you tried that today.” I gradually ramped up the intensity of my stimulation, focusing on the branches from her vagina, but involving her cervix and uterus too. Very soon, I had her squirming and moaning. I ramped it up even further, seeing her pleasure centres almost peak and she very vocally let me know it felt like being fisted really hard. I stored the pattern away.

I was enjoying her reactions. I was getting highly aroused, sporting a massive erection and beginning to feel that maybe I would like to come inside with her and fuck her hard.

-”Good job, pet. Now you know what I can do to your body. Now, here’s what I’d like you to do.

Pinch your nipples so hard it hurts.” She looked quizzically at me, but obeyed. I registered the pattern of signals that reached her brain from her breasts and stored it away as a file, just as I had done with my own manipulations of her nerve bundles. -”Good job, pet. Now how would you like to turn things off?” -”What do you mean?” -”What you did with your breasts right now, that was the ‘ON’-button. The trigger. Now we need a command that will let you turn the stimulation off again. Got any suggestions?” -”Are you pulling my leg?” -”That was almost funny, sweetheart. Pun intended?” -”Sort of. How about if I pull my earlobes to turn things off?” -”Not strong enough. There’s a signal to noise ratio that we need to get well and truly above. Here, how about you press your thumbnail into the cuticle of your other thumbnail? I’ll show you - like this.” I took her left hand and pressed my thumbnail into the cuticle of her thumbnail. She screamed with pain. I saved the signal.

-”You fuck!” she said, pulling her hand away from me and glaring.

-”Well. You see, it has to be a strong signal, because otherwise it might not get through to the NanoReps inside your head. It’s a transient pain, and you can handle it, right?” -”I suppose so. So what do you intend to do?”

-”First, pet, I’m going to follow you inside. We’ll take a shower together, and then we’ll fuck, just like you wanted. For some reason, I feel I’m getting in the mood, and I’m not feeling so tired any longer, “ she beamed at me, “and then we’ll see what happens. I was thinking about setting up a stimulation cycle with those four nerve bundles we tried just now, and giving you the ability to trigger that stimulation by squeezing your nipples and to shut it off by pressing your cuticle.” -”That would be amazing!” -”I’m glad you like the idea. Tell you what, let’s go inside now.” We spent a really long time together in her shower, soaping each other up, cuddling, kissing and caressing. This was the second time that day I soaped her nether regions, but I must say that doing it while she was conscious was a lot more fun. Feeling her soft flesh beneath my hands, her perfect skin and her hard, lithe, petite little body, staring into her eyes, set in that perfect face it was sublime! In my interface, I could see that even without augmentation, she was responding similarly, not only enjoying my touch, but getting off on applying soap to me and feeling my hard cock between her hands. No need to amplify her incentive salience response by connecting it to mine - she actually didn’t mind that I was more than twice her age! That really came as a surprise to me, and made me really grateful I had opted to turn off all NanoRep augmentation of her responses for the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.