Interface
Chapter 8 - In which the decadence reaches new levels

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In which the decadence reaches new levels - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

In which the decadence reaches new levels.

While I had hundreds of thousands of potential sexual toys at my disposal for six weeks, I obviously wasn’t going to waste the opportunity.

Whether you call it middle school, intermediate school, lower secondary school or junior high school depends on your nationality I guess, but from roughly 11-12 to 15 years of age or thereabouts, kids tend to attend schools that are separated from the smaller children and the older young adults. For good reasons, I think. Early puberty isn’t an easy thing to handle - neither for the kids themselves nor for the poor bastards that must be their teachers. For me, the lower secondary schools in my district, i.e. the ones where both the students and their teachers had been infected with my NanoReps, became my hunting grounds for the six-week duration of my getting-filthy-rich campaign. I needed something to occupy my mind while the call centres did my bidding and the money started to accumulate.

Buying a large recreational vehicle was my very first step. I bought a Class A bus-conversion motorhome and kitted it out with a full solar panel roof and a serious amount of computer power and long-range wifi antennas to help give me more broadcast range and to automate tasks. My next step was to drive around from school to school in the district and to park close to the main entrance or where many kids would pass by each day. Every time I saw a girl that registered as highly attractive in my brain, I would hone in on her NanoRep receiver circuit and have my computers send a series of commands her way. First, her NanoReps were to reject the six-week flush command and instead remain active for five years. Second, they were to build additional circuitry in her primary motor cortex and her peripheral nervous system, much as I had done with Jessica, but with a few twists. Third, they would slightly alter her response to sexual stimuli, making her more excitable and less inhibited. Not a major change, just a slight tweak in that direction.

I don’t know why I added that last instruction. Maybe I just wanted to liberate them from the social norms that had kept female sexuality in check since the beginning of civilization, or maybe I wanted to unleash a horde of willing fuck-puppets on the community just to play a prank on conventional morality. The two other instructions, though, were there for specific reasons.

The additional commands would take a few days to execute before the NanoReps had finished building the required hardware structures inside the young girls, and so I spent three or four days driving around the district from school to school before going back to the first school to get started on the next step of my plan. In the meantime, I also let my own internal NanoReps multiply and start building a new feature set. Detailed regulation of nitric oxide metabolism through nonadrenergic non-cholinergic parasympathetic nerves and the endothelium lining cavernosal sinusoids and blood vessels in response to cholinergic stimulation, increased uptake of L-arginine and some other tweaks of my erectile response would give me on-demand erectile capacity. A subset of NanoReps would start working on my penile ligaments and corpora cavernosa to increase the length and girth of my penis over time. Another crew of helpers would regulate growth hormone and testosterone, stimulate muscle growth and fine-tune my appetite so that I wouldn’t be inclined to eat the wrong kind of nutrients. Over time, this would radically alter my physique with little or no effort on my part. More than that, though, it would give me the stamina to have ridiculous amounts of sex without faltering.

On the fifth day, I collected my first batch of young ladies.

Around mid-morning that day, which was a Friday, I drove up outside the first school I had scouted and parked near the main entrance. I had sent instructions to the NanoReps in a little over thirty girls, and most of them showed up on my radar-like internal interface. With the souped-up antenna mounted on the roof of my RV, my range was better than a kilometre, and the ones who didn’t show up were probably at home playing truant or sick that day. I selected the first one at random and established a connection to her NanoRep system. First, I routed her visual feed to a small area of my own interface. I had discovered it was far too difficult to iron out the kinks of matching her whole feed to my own vision, and that it was easier to just emulate a 2D monitor somewhere in my own field of view, much like I could do with a cat’s vision and a normal computer monitor. Second, I started massaging the same nausea-inducing brain regions that I had used on Jessica during my first trial. I set a timer that would gradually increase the stimulation over the next fifteen minutes, and then focused my attention on the next girl, did the same procedure, moved to the next girl, rinse and repeat. When about ten minutes had passed, I had programmed eight girls to follow the slope of increasing nausea, and the first one had already excused herself and gone to the toilet to puke. When fifteen minutes had passed, the first girl had told her teacher that she felt so sick she needed to go home for the day, and another three were on their way to nearby toilets to be sick. I felt confident the plan would work.

When the first girl came out the doors, looking rather pale and sickly, I pulled up her avatar on my interface and got to work. I shut down activity in her prefrontal cortex almost completely, switched off the nausea-induction and then possessed her primary motor cortex. Commanding her body to move, steering her in the direction of my RV like the mindless zombie she currently was, I managed to make her come all the way up to my vehicle, but struggled to make her hand grasp the door handle. I had to go over to the door myself and hold it open for her. My control of her body wasn’t fine-grained, but I could make her climb up the two steps to get inside without having her trip all over herself. I walked her over to the back of the vehicle and left her sitting on the U-shaped sofa that took up the whole of the rear compartment. I tied her off, but left her in automaton mode.

By then, two other girls were coming out the door more or less simultaneously, and I slammed them both with the prefrontal cortex shutdown command and hijacked their bodies to steer them my way. Juggling two at the same time was hard enough to make me sweat with exertion. Half an hour later, when all eight girls sat slumped like zombies in the rear of my RV, I was so tired that I almost feared I would lose consciousness myself. I curled up on the king-size bed in the mid compartment of my motorhome and probably did just that. When I woke up a while later, I didn’t know if I had slept or been unconscious, but I checked my internal chronometer and saw that no more than forty minutes had passed since the last girl arrived. My nap, or whatever that was - blackout? - had left me feeling refreshed, though. And now I had eight of the most beautiful young teens of this entire school at my disposal. They wouldn’t be missed until five or six hours from now, most likely.

I went back to the rear compartment and checked on the girls. Eight of them was as many as there was room for in the sofa, so I was quite pleased that I hadn’t tried to get hold of more. My GOD they were beautiful. I had selected at random from the thirty-something available blips on my radar overlay, and the selection skewed slightly toward blonde and skinny, but there was one brunette, one asian, one black and one freckled red-haired beauty. Most looked thirteen or fourteen years old, but one of the four blondes looked a bit younger, and the black girl looked a maybe a little older. Holy shit. I was really going to do this. In an hour or two, I would have stuffed my cock inside all these little cuties. At the thought, I started sporting a raging hard-on and felt almost sick with excitement. Not now though. Not now. Patience.

I rifled through their bags and pockets, collected their mobile phones and turned them all off, checked their school-ID cards to find out their names, and made sure they were all sitting relatively comfortably and securely. I planned on driving away to a nearby industrial area to find a secluded spot where we wouldn’t be disturbed, and didn’t want any of them sliding down and hitting her head if I took a hard turn on the way there.

A while later, when I was parked near the old cement factory on the outskirts of the city, I turned on the alarm system that would let me know if anyone came closer than 50 meters, cranked out the support struts that would keep my RV stable even if things got wild, and then grabbed a coke from the fridge before settling in with the girls in the u-shaped sofa. It was a tight squeeze. Now then.

Time to get to work. I had thought this out carefully and tried out most of it on Jessica during the past few weeks, so I was pretty sure it was going to work.

I had identified some key orbitofrontal circuits in mainly the right hemisphere where the basotemporal and orbitofrontal cortex connected to the limbic system and where the right kind of tampering would cause precisely the kind of social and sexual disinhibition I wanted in these girls. I had built a little group-control program that would let me perform the exact same command on any number of NanoRep-fitted persons by issuing the command only once to an avatar projection, not needing to do the same thing to them all in sequence, and this was going to be my first test-run of that code. I ramped up their testosterone production and set a timer for that instruction to expire after five hours. They would wake up from their zombie-like state feeling sex-crazed like fifteenyear- old boys watching girls undress. Next, a feedback circuit from my reward centres to theirs, and from my arousal and salience responses to sub-compartments in their nucleus accumbens shells. Override of disgust- and fear responses through interfering with the frontmost regions of the amygdala like so ... and, oh, I nearly forgot the multiplier for the pleasure feedback circuit. That ought to be something like one and a half? That would do for a start. Then link the somatic touch-sensing nerves to the relevant areas of the group-avatar likeso and ramp up dopaminergic responses there and there and I was done. Now I just had to wait for the hormonal up-regulation to take effect before I woke them from their slumber. Or wait a panic switch in case something went really wrong. Nothing too complicated. And next, set up the starting conditions. Making the girls stand up one by one with manual control of their motor cortex, I undressed them like mannequins and walked them over to the shower, where I spread their legs and gave them each a good wash of their nether regions so that there would be no unpleasant surprises later. I took my time, enjoying how their young flesh felt under my fingers and appreciating their gorgeous bodies. Not an ounce of excess fat on any of them, perfect teenage faces, perky breasts, all of them completely shaved except for the petite blonde girl who looked youngest, Agnes if I remembered correctly, who had a tuft of hair on her mons pubis. Should I give her a shave and make her smooth like the others? Nah, there was no hair on her labia, and a bit of a tuft would do fine. Holy smokes her face was cute though. Her school ID said she was 13, but to me she looked younger. I let my fingers slide between her labia majora and slid my other hand around to squeeze her tight buttocks and fought down the urge to just use her body right then, not bothering to wake her mind before sliding inside her. No. Not yet.

I had toyed with many different options for the next step. The way I had adjusted their brains, they would be completely sexually disinhibited when I woke them up, and all feeling hornier than they had ever felt before. Also, they would be incapable of feeling fear or disgust and be very open to suggestions. My own pleasure- and salience responses were fed directly to theirs, so when I looked at them with sexual desire, they would feel the same thing for me or for each other, depending on who they were looking at, only stronger; and when I felt pleasure, they would too, only stronger. So I could just wake them up, and things would probably work out at least as well as it had with Jessica in my first attempt a couple of weeks earlier. But I could also place them in sexual positions - sixty-nine, scissoring, eating one another out, one or two on top of me, etc, and then gradually wake them up. Most likely, since their disgust responses were inhibited, they would go at it with gusto. Or I could bring them back very slowly and tell them some kind of story that they would buy in to because their critical thinking capabilities were inhibited. But in the heat of the moment, what I decided on was something different.

I gave all their hippocampuses (hippocampi?) some jolts that would make them all experience memory loss and disorientation when I brought them back, and then I got on the bed and brought the black girl over to me. I lubed myself and her up carefully, positioned her astride me, and slowly let her sink herself down on my shaft. It was all I could do to keep from filling her with cum right then, but I ground my teeth and held back. Then I brought up the group avatar on my internal interface and ever so slowly started waking them all up from their zombie state by allowing their prefrontal cortexes to become active again. A quick re-route of signals let me connect sensory responses from the black girl to the other seven, so they would all feel as if they had a cock inside them when they were brought back.

I don’t know about you, dear reader, but visual impressions are very important to me, and intimately connected to my sexuality. I don’t know why it is so important to me that a girl must look a certain age, but it’s just a fact of my life. Maybe because I didn’t have sex until I was 20 and missed out on all real-life sexual experiences when I was a teen, or maybe there’s something wired differently in my brain, but for me, girls are only truly physically attractive in their early teens.

Women above 18 years of age quickly become sexually uninteresting to me. They start putting on fat in the wrong places and lose that sense of ‘freshness’ that younger teens possess. Kids do nothing for me sexually before they enter puberty - only once they develop breasts and secondary sexual characteristics like slightly broader hips. This black girl looked around fifteen years old, which is exactly what her ID confirmed. Her body was lithe and hard, but had curves in all the right places, her breasts maybe 70C-cups with small, dark areolae, and her face was absolute perfection. I’m not normally into black girls, because I often find their facial features too masculine, but this girl was different somehow. Like the others, she was definitely a 9/10 or 10/10 on my visual preference scale. Caressing her thighs, sliding my hands up over her taut tummy up to her spectacular young breasts, I let myself come close to the edge again, feeling her move slowly up and down on my shaft. Her pussy was tight and warm and silky smooth around my cock, and I could feel myself bottoming out, her cervix hard against my glans.

Playing with her breasts, using my thumb to rub her erect clit, slowly grinding my hips up against her, I could see her slowly coming back to full consciousness. In my interface, I saw how pulses of physical pleasure went through her, lighting up her pleasure centres, and at the same time her prefrontal cortex was rebooting, starting to glow with greater intensity. Her eyes suddenly widened with surprise and she locked eyes with me, as I kept rubbing her clit with my thumb and ground my hips up from beneath her. I could see the parts of her amygdala that signaled fear become active, but the NanoRep system blocked it off, clamped down on it and contained it. Instead, her conscious mind was fed only with pleasurable input, both from her own senses and from the feed she was receiving from me, mirroring my intense arousal and focused sexual salience. I saw her open her mouth to ask a question, but all that escaped from her lips was a ragged sigh of pure pleasure. I was ready to explode and fill her with my semen, which meant she was definitely close too.

And the other girls, of course, who felt the same thing she did. By now, they had all gained consciousness, but the intense pleasure and the mirrored signals coming from the black girl, telling them their cunts were filled with cock and their clits being massaged, made them very confused.

Waking up naked in the back of an RV together with a bunch of other girls, all moaning with pleasure and all disoriented and lacking any memory of how they came to be there, must be quite strange and dream-like indeed. Some of them were making their way toward the middle compartment where I was fucking the black girl. Not quickly, but one unstable step at a time, pausing to shudder and moan.

Soon, we had a rapt and fascinated audience. All the girls managed to make it forward to the bedroom, some of them climbing into bed with us to make room for the ones that were crowding in from behind. My attention was mostly focused on the black girl, but seeing all eight naked girls at the same time, writhing with pleasure, trying to speak but not managing to say anything very coherent, was definitely the most exciting thing I had ever seen.

Ok. That was it. No more self control. I wrestled the black girl off of me and positioned her on her hands and knees before letting myself penetrate her to the hilt, burying my shaft inside her again and again, her tight petite little booty slamming against me. With the feedback from my pleasure centres mixing with her own pleasure from being fucked, she lost it completely, weeping and screaming in a drawn-out orgasm that was instantly mirrored in the other girls, who were all violently rubbing themselves, groaning and writhing in pleasure. Before their synchronised orgasm abated, I felt myself explode inside her in the strongest climax I had ever experienced, completely overwhelming them all with the sensation of being filled with cock and orgasming.

I emptied myself inside the black girl, grinding my cock against her cervix as it was delivering its load deep inside her, her tight buttocks against my groin. Then I collapsed among the other writhing bodies on the bed, where we all kept shaking for minutes. As I started to return to my senses after a while, I was glad I had set the pleasure multiplier as low as just 1.5x. Some of the girls were drooling, mouths open, eyes staring insensibly, their brains clearly overloaded by the dopamine rush. Others were coming back to consciousness, looking up from where they had collapsed, appearing very confused and disoriented.

When they started speaking to each other, asking about where they were and what was going on, some apparently recognizing each other by name, that was my key to act. I sat up and leaned my back on the wall and spoke to them for the first time.

-”Right, so that was vaginal penetration girls. How did you like it? Marie? How did you like it, Marie?” I looked directly at the red haired girl.

-”How uh how was that possible? I felt like” she faltered.

-”Like you were fucking me, when clearly you were only fucking Angela” one of the blonde girls filled in.

-”Yeah, I felt like that too!” said another. The others murmured agreement and looked at each other with bewildered expressions. All but the youngest girl had regained their senses, but not all appeared able to focus clearly.

-”Oh, that. Well, I thought I said that earlier, but I guess I can repeat myself if the experience was overwhelming to you” I said in my best imitation of a high-school teacher; -”That device up there in the ceiling, the one that looks like a wifi router, is a Sensory Repeater Device - an SRD - and as I explained before, it simply scans one of your brains for gamma- and theta waves and beams them to the others. It’s a neat teaching tool, because I simply couldn’t perform with all of you like this in a single day, and this way, you can all share the experience. But back to my question, Marie: How did it feel?” She stared at me for a few seconds, but then appeared to give up on trying to comprehend what was going on.

-”It felt uh it felt amazing. Like you filled me up. Or her. Me. Whatever. It felt better than” -”Better than what?” -”Better than Eric, my boyfriend”.

-”Oh, so you’ve had sex before?” I smiled at her, encouraging her to go on.

-”Yes, but not like that.” I could see in her avatar that regions of her basotemporal and orbitofrontal cortex were lighting up, trying to connect to her limbic system to send signals of fear that would cause social and sexual inhibition, but failing to do so on account of the NanoReps that were blocking those circuits.

-”Not like what, Marie?” I encouraged.

-”Well, for starters, his cock isn’t as big as yours, and I haven’t been as turned on while I’ve slept with him”.

I let myself take in her body. Freckles on her face and chest, small but shapely breasts with pale areolae and small nipples, a perfect, athletic and petite fourteen year old body. Stunning face and curls of gorgeous red hair. I felt my sexual interest start to grow back after the climax, my refractory period cut short by my own NanoReps and my penis growing fully erect again within ten heartbeats. Locking gazes with her refulgent eyes, I could see a smile starting to grow on her face, mirroring my own. I was going to fuck her brains out, and because I felt that way, I knew she must be thinking exactly the same thing about me, because my incentive salience was fed into hers.

-”Right. Thanks for sharing, Marie. So how many of you have had intercourse before?” I looked at the others in turn, seeing them return my gaze and making sure to take in their bodies, feeling my sexual excitement building to the point where I could barely contain myself, knowing that their feelings mirrored mine at that exact same moment, and that they all were just as eager as I to fuck again. Only two others raised their hands - the black girl and one of the blondes. I tried to remember their names, but they hadn’t registered in my brain, so I quickly scrolled back in the internal video capture that my NanoReps had made from my optic nerve when I looked at their school ID:s before, and pulled the info from there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.