Interface
Foreword

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Mind Control Sex Story: Foreword - The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Orgy   Anal Sex  

Dear reader,

As I am writing this, a girl of about fifteen years of age is giving me fellatio. She is very patient about it, taking me in all the way to the hilt in deep strokes, not rushing but taking things slowly, not intent on bringing me to a climax but just happily slurping away because her brain is telling her that this is what she likes best - of all the things she could be doing right now, the act of sitting beneath my desk with my cock down her throat is the one that appeals the most to her. Each time I feel a wave of pleasure, she feels the same - only ten or twenty times stronger, and each time my level of pleasure rises too high, threatening to make me lose focus, she gets the urge to back off a little.

What she’s thinking about all of this - how she feels right now about being where she is, doing what she does - I have no idea. I just know that she’s been ... I guess “programmed” is a suitable word, although it doesn’t quite capture all nuances. She has been “programmed” to do this of her own volition, and she won’t stop until I let her.

So rest assured that this is a story of a sexual nature. I’m saying this because I’m about to jump into a rather lengthy technical description, and I want to promise you that there is plenty of sex to come, so that you will patiently read on through the dry part.

But where should a story such as this begin? Should I begin with my childhood, where my father was quite absent and when we met he was both authoritarian and loving, showing his love for me in gestures rather than words? Where my mother was warm and loving, played games of imagination with me and taught me about nature and how to behave? Should I tell of my friends when I was a boy, who were all girls? How I felt betrayed when they got other friends, who happened to be girls and therefore more socially acceptable than I?

Or should I begin by speaking to you of being bullied and rejected by my peers all through school?

Of not having any friends at all until I was in my late teens, because my peers all perceived me as different? Of not being kissed by a girl until I was twenty years old? Of focusing all my teenage anxiety and fear of rejection - my loneliness, my sexual frustration and my feelings of helplessness - into achieving perfect grades to compensate for my feelings of inadequacy? Of replacing feelings of inadequacy with feelings of intellectual superiority?

Will such glimpses of my psyche help you forgive me for what I am about to tell you, and help you see the redeeming motives behind my atrocious acts of narcissistic hedonism? Perhaps, but you should know that I am unapologetic. I will not ask forgiveness and refer to the hellish formative years of my youth as an excuse. I did what I will herein describe because I had to, because I am who I am, and I will no longer seek to conform to any norms except those I have carefully considered before making them my own.

So let’s jump ahead, instead, to another beginning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.