Remy's Seduction
Chapter 6: Sunday Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sunday Morning - Beautiful Allison Remy decides to hit the town for a night of dancing but things quickly get out of hand when she meets a mysterious man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Gang Bang   Harem   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

‘I need to get out of here.’

It was a simple thought, both clear and rational.

It occurred to Bethany while she was working the lights for the master’s debut of the oral stylings of Allison Remy. She was disgusted with the thought of what was about to happen to Allison, and a bit surprised by her own disgust. Yet there she was, obediently working the lights, like the boss’s little lap dog.

Part of her had wanted to warn Allison not to drink anything handed to her that night. She had looked so beautiful in her dancer’s costume and even more so when she moved while sober. She had tried to steal glimpses of Allison when they mobbed her and handed her a drugged her drink. Thoughts and flashes of memory were coming back to her. Thoughts and memories that had more truth than her ‘boss’ did. It was a confusing jumble, but Bethany knew that she felt some kind of closeness with Allison. She knew that she didn’t want to see what they were going to do to Allison. But still she had to obey her boss. Her heart was thumping like mad when the second set started. After she dimmed the lights and saw the glassiness of Allison’s eyes, she couldn’t stand to be there any longer. When all eyes focused on the drugged dancer, she slipped away, but unsure of where to go. She ended up back in the loft and retreated to the massage room. A trembling hand shut of the lights and oily darkness fell.

She stopped and took a breath. The room still smelled of feminine musk. She closed her eyes and tried to think. She needed a plan. She needed an escape. She needed something. Bethany collapsed in the corner and sat down holding her head in her hands.

Though the music had been left it had long since run out. All that there was to hear was a low buzz of white noise and a feminine whisper that she couldn’t quite realize was there. It did not whisper any plan to her. But sometimes a muse need not give a method. Right now, all Bethany needed was a motive.

An hour later her thought had been slightly modified:

‘We need to get out of here.’

Bethany stood up, wiped her eyes and recomposed herself. She had a mission, and it would have to be fast. Tonight, Allison was under the boss’s watchful eye so she needed to just get to sleep and figure out a plan. She headed back to her slave room.

When she got back to her room, the lights were still out. The power in her room was out—as it had been for days now. She didn’t mind the quiet, and her thinking had been clearer lately. At first, the lack of wall screen helped her sleep so she could be more alert to help her master. The dark was inconvenient at night, but since the room was so small she supposed it didn’t matter that much. She slipped in, closing the door, and kicked a duffel bag out of the way before she lay down on the cot. ‘How are we getting out of here?’ she thought. ‘I have my clothes, I have her clothes, I’ve got no car. She probably has a car, and she’s probably got some money. We just need enough to get out of town ... Where will we go, come on focus, one thing at a time, the boss always said—FUCK!’ She grasped her own head in frustration and then pushed herself up to standing. She wanted to pace around, but there was no darned room in this tiny cubicle hole in the wall crap place she was crammed into. In the cover of darkness, she stripped out of that ridiculous top and flung it off, then out of her old suit pants. ‘My old suit pants. Those were mine.’ She crawled under the covers while the wheels kept turning in her head until she dropped off to sleep.


Julian Thames was elated. After all, Allison Remy was well on her way to becoming quite a useful young lady, and she was going to be keeping her beautiful dancing skills. He’d had some interest from a few clients who wanted to consider her for some gainful employment once she was ready. Two of them actually wanted to keep her spunky personality, which could be a bit of a risk. Such unchecked self confidence and playful disobedience could snowball on itself, but some owners liked to live dangerously and have more of an emotional bond with their slaves. For the present time he simply decided to focus on breaking down her will for reshaping. Her dancing had been captivating and magical, but in the end it was just a skill she possessed. She was no longer intriguing to him.

Fred, on the other hand, was quite amazing. He’d gone through brainwashing more intense than any other human subject Julian had worked on before. He half expected the poor lad to be a drooling lump of meat, but the latest scans were showing a wonderful lack of damage to his brainwaves. Apparently, he was either resisting the training completely, or he had opened up his mind to it and incorporated so much of it into himself that he could not distinguish what was real and what was forced in. A quick blow job would answer that mystery ... but not tonight. He decided to hold off on sexual gratification for one night. It would make the morning so much sweeter.

Tonight, he decided to be alone. That being so, he locked down all controls to his room under his personal authorization, dropped into bed. He chuckled to a few times. ‘Life truly is a wonderful thing.’


Before dawn, Bethany was already awake and alert. First, she headed up to the loft. She knew she ought to see the master—err bastard first to check in, but right now she just wanted to check on Allison. She walked with a steady gait trying to appear calm, though her insides were twisting in knots. She headed to the bedroom only to find it empty and unused. For a moment she panicked, ‘He wouldn’t have sold her yet- there’s no way... ‘ She bit her lip and tried to think. She hurried to the control room to see if she could find her on the monitors. The screens didn’t show her much, just business as usual for the most part. There was one straggler still in the white room on the couch. She sat in the chair and set herself to find Allison. While she was leaning forward she noticed a plastic card in front of the monitors. Her heart leapt when she read the name of the driver’s license and, more importantly, the address. She refocused on the screens, cycling through each of the different locations. Her patience was wearing thin when she saw Allison. In that moment her ball of frustration morphed into a pit of despair.

Allison was in a pod.

‘Oh no, please no.’ There wasn’t time to worry about the duffel bag or any preparations, right now Allison needed to be taken out of that pod. Bethany got out of the control room and headed towards the elevator with a driver’s license shoved in her pocket. She wasn’t sure of the time; she just hoped that the boss-tard was having a nice relaxing sleep.

Bethany snuck past the slumbering straggler on the couch in the main part of the white room and tiptoed down the corridor to the pod room (one of many in the building). Allison looked as peaceful as an angel, and that scared Bethany just a little bit more. She shut off the subliminal signaling and brushed Allison’s hair away from her face trying to rouse her gently.

“Baby? Please, wake up...” She pause with one hand over her mouth, in hopeful terror. In that moment, Bethany felt a well of love for this girl spring within her. She was terrified.

Allison’s eyes blinked, and looked towards the voice that spoke to her. She saw her beautiful friend and smiled, “Hi.”

“Sweety, are you okay?”

Allison paused and considered herself. ‘Am I okay? I don’t know, maybe Bethany knows. Bethany probably knows better than me.’ The delay was tearing Bethany apart. Finally, Allison spoke up, “I don’t know, I guess I feel okay.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Bethany.” Allison smiled. Bethany looked so stressed, and her eyes were welling up. She wanted to (obey) comfort her.

Bethany felt relief flood her soul. She hugged Allison tightly, elated that she could still form sentences, have coherent thoughts, and remembered her. She kissed Allison with conviction, and smiled as she leaned on her forehead to forehead. “God, you know, you scared the bejeezus out of me Alli. Okay, listen we don’t have a lot of time and we need to get out of here.” Allison nodded obediently as Bethany continued. “You’ve got to get showered and changed fast, hear me?”

Allison just followed Bethany’s lead unquestioningly. Allison felt disgusting, covered in dried cum and reeking of sweat and musk. Bethany didn’t seem to be bothered by it one bit though, she held her hand every step of the way. While she showered, Bethany disappeared which left Allison a little scared and lost, but she showered quickly like she’d been told. She was quite relieved when Bethany returned with a duffel bag. “I’ve got your clothes here, put them on and then put this robe on over it.”

The outfit was the one Allison had worn on Friday night. It seemed a lifetime ago. She dressed in front of Bethany and while she may have felt a little bit of modesty before, it was not really a concern at this moment. The robe was a white silk robe that went down to her feet.

“The robe is what girls wear when they are going to be delivered as slaves to their new owners. That way they can wear whatever is requested underneath. We’re leaving and we’re doing it by walking out the front door. We just need some money.” Bethany thought to herself. Cab fare to get to Allison’s house from the city wouldn’t be cheap.

Allison frowned. She was okay with following all of Bethany’s directions, since she seemed to have a plan, but Sirius had a plan too. He offered to take care of her. To give her pleasure and to take care of all her needs. She remembered his offer and she knew she was going to accept it since he was so strong and loved her so much. She was going to be his woman—so why was his assistant trying to take her away? It didn’t make sense. Allison stepped back, “Why—wait, why are we leaving him?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.