Remy's Seduction - Cover

Remy's Seduction

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Chapter 4: Worlds Apart

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Worlds Apart - Beautiful Allison Remy decides to hit the town for a night of dancing but things quickly get out of hand when she meets a mysterious man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Gang Bang   Harem   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Fred was in a whole other world from the one he’d been in a day ago. Perhaps is was because he hadn’t been asleep since Friday morning at 7 AM and it was certainly not Friday anymore. If Fred could have formed a thought he’d have someone else to blame it on. There was a girl at the bar with pale skin, curly red ringlets, and almond shaped eyes that just captivated his attention. Perhaps it was because she seemed coyly interested in his advances at first. Then when they joined her two friends, things got more interesting. One of her friends looked like she wasn’t old enough to be in college, let alone in this place. She was a lanky brunette with pixie short hair and perfect supple skin around her eyes that betrayed her age (or lack of it). The other was a shorter, plain looking girl, possibly Italian, who was probably younger than she looked given her company.

On a normal day he wouldn’t have given any of these girls a second look. Well, that’s not true. On any normal day a couple of them would have gotten second and third looks if he could get away with it without looking like a letch. But last night in the bar, when they rubbed up on each other, then on him, he had felt like the king of the world and wasn’t worrying too much about ages.

‘They got themselves in here, there’s no harm in having a little fun and who knows, maybe they are older than they look,’ he had rationalized to himself. ‘It’s not like I’m going anywhere with them, since I’ve got to take Allison back home anyway.’

He loved the way they giggled conspiratorially as the red head pulled him over to their mini-booth. They were like playful little minxes, teasing and touching each other, and him. After ordering them a second round of Apple-tini’s, a dread in his belly rose telling him that they were probably just pumping him for drinks.

“Thanks cutie!” the redhead said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah, thanks!” joined in the tall one leaning over the redhead and kissing him on the forehead.

“Thank you, Papi,” said the other one in a lower more sultry voice, and she started kissing his neck. Her bold maneuver earned her a couple of celebratory hoots from her friends.

Fred was grinning and his pants were quickly becoming tight in an exactly the expected place. ‘If they’re just pumping me for drinks, it’s an even trade,’ he thought. The short one had nuzzled her way under his arm, and Fred was starting to worry, ‘Crap, she’s getting snuggly, gotta keep from losing the cute one—alright, don’t screw this up.’

He tossed on an easy grin and looked to the red head, inviting her into his other arm. She took his invitation and nuzzled close, kneeling beside him and nuzzling his nose with hers. ‘Oh man, she’s cute,’ he thought briefly.

Her cute nuzzling soon turned to nipping at his lips, then full blown kissing.

“You whore,” the short one complained, now that his attentions were fully on her friend.

She broke the kiss while keeping his cheeks in her hand, “I found him.”

“Well, you better share,” she said with a grin, pressing her body against Fred’s and slipping her hand down between his legs.

‘I’m just a piece of meat to these two chicks,’ Fred thought, ‘Fuck yeah!’

“Oh boy, you’re a greedy little one aren’t you,” he said, glancing back the short one, but the red head kept his face turned to her own.

“Eyes front soldier,” she commanded him, “I’m not done with you.”

Fred didn’t have a choice on whether to argue or not, he just sank back into an awesome make out session with two hotties. But where was the third? He fleetingly felt like he had to make sure he didn’t ruin it for her to, or she could ruin his night. He tried to look and saw nothing but red curls covering his periphery.

Down below, he felt a little looseness, and he realized the short one had unbuckled his belt and was now unzipping his pants. He squirmed for a second, but his arms were now effectively pinned by the two beauties (‘one and a half beauties’). Realizing that struggling would only bring attention to himself he stopped, squirming. This was especially problematic as his rock solid hardon was sticking out into the open where a small hand was squeezing it’s head and releasing it in a slow torturous cadence. Fred just sat there praying that none of the bouncers would notice for a few minutes.

Someone came from behind the red head, and suddenly her lips were no longer on her own. ‘Oh god,’ Fred thought, ‘Fuckin’ security, I’m toast.’

She had turned around, while Fred jolted the table covering himself back up with his undone pants in fear. Fortunately, it was just the lanky one with the pixie hair cut. They shared a quick word, and then she looked back to Fred and the short girl. There was another conspiratorial smile and a quick nod. The red head then smiled a slyly to Fred and beckoned him just once, before all three girls jaunted off towards the back hall.

Fred was in shock and glanced around. It seemed as if no one was looking at him, while he was zipping up as inconspicuously as possible. He untucked the rest of his shirt, and—slouching slightly to try and hide his excitement—he strode after them. Once behind a wall and somewhat hidden from the lights and pumping music, the three sirens thrust him against the wall kissing him, licking him, groping him, and pretty much being every single fantasy he could have imagined. He wanted to touch them as well, but every time he tried to move, his arms were pinned back rather forcefully. Who the hell were these girls and where did they come from? Fuck it, who was he to question good luck? He felt a hot mouth on his member as his pants came down, he tried to look down, but the pretty red head shoved his head back up against the wall holding him there by the chin saying again, “Eyes front soldier,” with that same sexy commanding tone.

‘What fucking Penthouse fantasy did this gal come from?’ he thought to himself. He couldn’t bring himself to struggle against her just sensing it would be a bad idea. He felt a hand on his butt, and then a sting, ‘Did she just goose me?’ After that everything became a blur. Fred had no idea that the tall lanky girl withdrew a hypodermic needle and did not hear its leather carrying case snapping shut.

Had he been lucid for a few more seconds, he would have seen Allison Remy being guided into an elevator only a fifteen feet away from him. Instead, his mind was sent whirling through strange thoughts and sensory hallucinations.

Somehow he’d been moved, stripped, and strapped to a chair. His eyes were widely dilated and his brain felt like it was fluttering around inside his head. He heard an echoed sound, “Sweet dreams...” Almond eyes and red tangles swayed in front of his eyes, haloed by a bright yellow light. Then his eyes were covered and something weighed on his head. His ears, too, were covered. Strange shapes flickered to life in front of his eyes, capturing his attention, forming fluid images, some sexual, some strange, while voices whispered into his ears.

Eleven hours and two doses later the images continued, and the whispers beckoned. His fantasy girls slipped around in his mind. He felt like he was merging with them, becoming them as he fucked them. He felt their every desire for him, and felt the sex. At once he felt and saw from their perspective coming to climax fucking himself. Strangely erotic, he’d felt what it was like to be filled, to be taken and made whole. He felt their pleasure, then once again he was himself, with another fantasy girl. This one was sucking his cock, then suddenly, he was her, and he was worshipping this godly penis. He felt the penis across his lips as if it was his own then finally it was not. So confused he found himself as a dream girl with other men, different men, over and over. Still feeling incredible pleasure he saw himself with other men—so confused.

It was hours after that point that Julian Thames entered Fred’s room with a fleshy dildo in hand, followed by a tall lanky young woman. The young woman with red hair was sitting between Fred’s legs idly licking his penis barely able to hold her mouth open. One hand held his turgid cock between dainty fingers. The other hand was slightly lower holding two fingers inside gently massaging his prostate.

“Terri,” he announced imperiously, “you may go and rest your mouth now.”

Terri’s tired bloodshot eyes looked up from between Fred’s legs, but her reply came with a whine, “But, I wanted to break ‘im.”

“Terri,” he said like a chastising parent, “mind your manners now.”

Terri pursed her lip and sneered, “Stuffy dorkhead never letting me have any fun...” She got up and trudged passed the Julian and the tall girl like a petulant child.

Julian smiled, “And Terri-love, please do get some sleep ... You look a fright.”

She stopped at the door and sent him a big flashy smile and a middle finger, before disappearing.

After a pause, Julian smiled and said to his companion idly, “Penelope, never let it be said that my slaves don’t have personality.”

“Na-ah, sir,” Penelope replied.

He grinned, looking over his prey, “Now then, let’s see how this young man responds to this little toy.”

So it was that Julian came to tease his new plaything. His lips kissed the dildo lovingly, sloppily, he even craned his neck up to try to reach it as it was pulled away. Julian was quite pleased with the results of the brainwashing so far. In fact, the speed at which this young man was coming along was quite pleasing. Perhaps he’d lucked out, and this one had a hidden submissive streak. “There you are my pet, there’s a good little one. Maybe I can use you to play with Miss Remy sooner than I expected.”

A tall lanky girl with a pixie cut stood behind him patiently waiting as he played with the man she’d drugged last night. Unlike Terri, she’d had a full night’s sleep after the pick-up, so she was feeling none the worse for wear. She stood behind her master being ignored for a few minutes. She watched as her master discovered that indeed the young man was ticklish. She watched him tweaking the young man’s nipples. She waited.

But frankly, she was bored and this was a waste of her time and intelligence.

“Sir?” she asked and waited a moment. Realizing that Julian was mumbling to himself, she spoke up a bit more, “Sir?”

“Hmm, eh- yes?”

“Sir, may I get back to the lab?”

This snapped him back to attention, “Ah, yes, Penelope, please do, I’m sure they could use you down there.”

This was all she needed, and even before he’d finished the sentence she was already heading out the door. While she loved serving her master, she rather preferred doing it by helping to create new drugs. She’s been studying chemical engineering when he found (took) her and gave her the amazing opportunity to serve him working on mind-altering drugs.

Sometime later, while Penelope was settling down to her latest compound simulation, a different pair of girls were giggling conspiratorially. Allison Remy was walking out of the massage room arm in arm with Bethany. Both were giggling and somewhat speechless about the experience they shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.