Twins
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The remainder of the week went pretty much like normal. The twins returned to work at the Dairy Freeze for another week till they had to go back to school. While their parents were away, they would fool around but they saved their fucking for when they were out of the house. After work they would go up to The Hill and make love until it was time to go home.

Alex went on his date with Beth on Friday and they did the usual things. They went out to dinner and went to a movie then up to the Hill to make out and pet. Alex did enjoy being with Beth. But he wished it was his sister he was there with. Still, Beth was nice to be with. She was easy on the eyes and had a good personality. Alex could definitely see himself falling for her if he wasn’t in love with his sister. He didn’t know a lot about incestuous relationships but he did know that it would be easier if he and Beth were lovers for real and entered into a relationship. Whether marriage would come of that wasn’t a sure thing but it was the normal thing to do.

Alex couldn’t do that, though. He knew, just as he knew the sun came up in the east that he and Allie were destined to be together. After taking Beth home, Alex went home and after telling his parents good night, he went up to his and Allie’s room. Allie was waiting for him in her sleeveless, cutoff T-shirt and a pair of old panties that were so worn they were pretty much see through. Even though Beth had got him off earlier, the sight of his sister lounging on her bed got him hard again. Alex stripped down to his underwear and joined Allie in bed.

After a brief kiss, Allie said, “Evening, handsome.”

Alex smiled and replied, “Evening, yourself, beautiful.” Allie moved her hand onto her brother’s crotch and began rubbing his cock.

“So, how was your date tonight?” she asked.

Alex said, “You know, you’re going to have to get a boyfriend soon.”

Allie pouted, “I know.”

Alex put a hand under her shirt and felt her bare breast. She moaned in pleasure from her brother’s touch.

While Alex felt up Allie, Allie took his cock out of his underwear and fondled it.

“You never told me how your date was,” she said.

“It went fine,” Alex said.

“What’d you do?” his sister asked.

“Oh, same old thing. We went to Gino’s then saw “Deadly Blessing,” Alex said.

“How was that?” Allie asked.

“It was kind of stupid. Beth thought so too,” Alex said.

Allie nodded, “Then what’d you do? Did you go up to The Hill?”

Alex smiled, “Yeah.”

Allie started stroking Alex’s cock a little harder.

“So, what’d you do up there?” she asked.

“Oh,” Alex said. “Pretty much what we’re doing now.”

Allie smiled, “Really?”

Alex said, “Uh huh. But not as good as you are doing it.”

Allie smiled, “Really? You’re so sweet. So, did you do anything else?”

“You know,” Alex said. “I’m having problems remembering what she did.”

Allie said, “Really?”

Alex smiled and nodded, “Uh huh. If only I could refresh my memory.”

Allie knew full well what he and Beth did. She just played along for fun. “Well, did she do this?” she asked as she kissed him.

They kissed for a little bit and Alex broke the kiss and said, “Yeah, we kissed but that wasn’t it exactly.”

“Hmmmm,” Allie said. “Oh, I know, did she do this?” She took one of her breasts up to Alex’s mouth and he began sucking on it.

“Uhhhh, that’s so good, Alex. So was that what you did?”

Alex took his mouth off Allie’s nipple and said, “Well, we did do that too.”

Allie said, “Let’s see, did she do this?” Allie bent over and began kissing the tip of her brother’s erect cock.

Alex exhaled and said, “I really don’t remember if she did that or not.”

Allie giggled as she continued to kissAlex’s cock. She began to use her tongue a little. She licked the slit and tasted his yummy pre-cum. Alex sighed in pleasure as Allie continued kissing and licking his cock.

“Hmmm,” Alex said. “I’m starting to remember now. It’s a little fuzzy but I’m starting to recall.”

Allie said, “Let me try something here and I’m sure it’ll all come back to you.”

Allie then took all she could of her brother’s dick in her mouth; lovingly sucking and licking it.

“Oh, God, yes, Allie! Oh, that’s so good. Beth didn’t do that,” Alex moaned.

Allie felt good about the compliment as she continued giving her brother head. She bobbed her head up and down his cock enjoying it tremendously. Like Alex, she was happier giving pleasure than receiving it. She pumped her hand up his long shaft and played with his balls with her other hand. Alex knew he was cumming soon and put his hand on Allie’s head. He wasn’t forcing her to go down on him deeper, he just wanted to feel her head go up and down.

“Allie,” he croaked just as he released his load.

Allie kept his cock in her mouth and drank down all the delightful cum he could give her. It made her feel so loved and sexy to be able to make him cum like that and swallow all he had to offer.

When she finished, the twins kissed and then Allie sat up beside Alex and lay her head on his shoulder. Alex stroked her hair as if he were her daddy and she his little girl. She silently took his hand and put it back underneath her shirt to caress her full breasts.

Allie cooed when Alex did that. “So, what did you do tonight?” he asked.

“Oh, not much. Watched TV with Mom and Dad for a while then came up here and wrote Catherine a letter.” Alex’s cock stiffened at the mention of the beautiful salesgirl.

“What did you tell her?” Alex asked as he stroked Allie’s tit a bit harder.

“Oh, I thanked her for being so nice to us there. I also told her what we did afterwards and sent her one of those picture strips we took at the photo booth. I also told her about how we fucked in the bathroom on the way home and what we did in the car.”

“Geez, Allie!” Alex exclaimed.

“Relax,” Allie said. “You remember she has a secret of her own?” Alex nodded. She smiled, “I think it’s nice to have someone we can confide in. I mean I have you and I tell you everything but she’s like a sister or a best friend that I can talk to about us.”

“What else did you tell her?” Alex asked.

“I told her I thought she was beautiful and you thought so too. I told her I liked it when she was helping me out in the dressing room. I also told her I loved her perfume and various other things about her,” Allie said.

“Did you really say that?”

Allie nodded, “You know how I feel about her. It probably won’t happen but I’d like to play around with her. I didn’t say that in my letter but if she reads between the lines, her pussy’s going to get really wet.”

“Speaking of wet pussies,” Alex said, “How about I dry you off?”

“MMMMM, I’d love that but could you just finger me tonight?”

“Anything you want, baby sis.”

“I know what you’re thinking. We haven’t done that for a while and I thought it’d be nice. Besides, what if we have visitors?” Allie said.

“True,” Alex said as he pulled the crotch of Allie’s panties aside. She was already wet and Alex effortlessly slid a finger in her.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice, bro. I’ve been wet ever since I wrote to Catherine and when I finished, I smeared some of my juices on the paper for her. Maybe next time we write her, we can put a little of your cum on it.”

Alex smiled, “You know you’re the only girl for me.”

Allie gave him a quick kiss. “I know, but I’m not the jealous type. I wouldn’t care if you fucked Beth because I know we’re going to be together forever.”

“I won’t, Allie. I told her I was waiting until marriage. If I fuck her, it’s going to be more difficult to break up with her. I don’t want to hurt her any more than I have to. I think if she has sex with me, it’s a commitment to her that I can’t make.” Allie’s breathing grew harder as Alex’s fingers fucked her pussy.

“So, would you have sex with Catherine?” Allie asked.

“I’d like to but I really only want you.”

Allie smiled, “You’re sweet but she likes you and may try to seduce you. If she does that, don’t try to be strong on my account. Just let it happen. I’ll probably be there too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.