Twins
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex didn’t sleep - he rarely slept in the car. He just closed his eyes and relaxed. The feel of his sister’s breast helped relax him. His thoughts turned towards his relationship with Allie. He felt that after college they would end up in some new place where no one knew they were brother and sister. He thought they might not to have to ever tell their parents about their relationship. They could always claim they were living together until they found spouses. Of course they wanted children even though they were well aware of the risks. He knew his parents wanted grandchildren but unless they could invent some story about some guy getting Allie pregnant their parents would more than likely figure things out.

After a while, their dad announced that they were stopping at McDonald’s for lunch. Allie woke up and grinned at her brother who still had his hand on her breast. Alex knew he had to take it out and when he did, Allie buttoned it back up.

When they stopped and got out of the car, the twins looked around. They were both looking for the same thing: a place where they could fuck.

Allie whispered, “What about the bathroom?”

Alex whispered back, “Are you crazy? As busy as this place is?”

Allie’s face fell. Alex saw the disappointment in her face and said, “If you can control yourself till we get home, I’ll fuck you tonight.”

Allie brightened. “Really?”

Alex nodded and she put an arm around him and hugged Alex while they walked into the restaurant.

After they finished eating, they drove back home. They were about 3 hours away from home and Allie and their mom slept most of the way while Alex and his dad talked. Alex enjoyed the conversation. He felt he had been spending most of his free time with Beth and Allie and he hadn’t had much of an opportunity to spend time with his father. Allie was the most important person in his life but he wanted a good relationship with his dad too.

After they got home and unpacked the car, Allie and Alex took their stuff up to their room and made out. She ground her crotch against his and Alex pulled away. She mistook it as a prelude to fucking.

“Yeah, good idea, Alex. Take me now! Sink that big cock into me!” she cried as she lifted up her dress and put her hands against the top of the bed.

“God, Allie, not now.” he said. “Not while they are awake. If you can just wait till tonight, I’ll fuck the hell out of you.”

Allie groaned, “You’re right.”

Allie laid down on her bed and pulled a hairbrush out of her nightstand drawer. With Alex giving her satisfaction on a regular basis, she didn’t need to masturbate. But she had her hairbrush handy just in case.

“You gonna stay and watch, big brother?” Allie asked as she rubbed her pussy with the handle of the brush.

Alex shook his head and said, “I’m not going to get caught watching you get yourself off,” as he left the room.

While Allie masturbated, Alex busied himself by helping his parents put stuff away. About a half hour later, Allie emerged looking a bit flushed but with a smile of satisfaction on her face. She helped out getting things back in order. As they were helping out, the phone rang. Their mom answered and it was Beth for Alex. Alex acted interested in talking to his “girlfriend” but would rather not have to go through the ruse of having a girlfriend in the first place.

They spent about 15 minutes talking and Beth wanted to know how Alex’s vacation went. He gave her the highlights and he asked her what she did while he was gone. She surprised Alex a bit by telling him that she fingered herself to sleep every night thinking about him. Alex said he thought about her too but didn’t go into detail with his family around. She finally asked him out for Friday night and he accepted. When he got off the phone he received some good-natured kidding from Allie and his dad.

It was a little late to be cooking dinner so their parents told the twins to go to Gino’s to pick up a pizza but to come right back right away. Allie’s eyes lit up at the opportunity to have some alone time with Alex. Alex drove and almost as soon as they were in the car, Allie unzipped his shorts and took his cock in her mouth. Alex groaned in pleasure but told Allie to stop. When she took her mouth off of his dick long enough to ask why, he said that he wanted to save his cum for her that evening. Allie thought that was sweet and resumed sucking his cock.

“Allie!” Alex exclaimed.

Allie said between sucks, “I won’t make you cum. I just need your cock so bad.”

Alex relented and let Allie suck him all the way over to Gino’s. It was risky doing it in broad daylight but Alex took side streets so the risk of being spotted by someone they knew was lessened. When they reached the parking lot, Allie pulled her mouth off his cock with a pop and a smile. While Allie went in to get the pizza, Alex tried to will his cock to grow soft. He tried thinking of baseball and other things but that didn’t work. He softened a bit until Allie came out with the pizza. She held it about two feet from the ground and dropped it. Facing away from Alex, she bent over from the waist, hiking her dress up, and picked up the pizza showing Alex all her charms. Alex groaned in frustration as Allie walked back to the car.

When she got in the car, Alex said, “God, you’re going to be the death of me. Allie.”

Allie said, “I know. But you love it so. I can tell.”

She looked down at his cock again. Alex rolled his eyes in amazement while Allie put the pizza in the back seat. She then resumed sucking on his cock. She knew Alex needed to cum or he was going to be sporting a hardon when they returned home with the pizza.

Alex knew she was trying to get him off but she told him it was either cum in her mouth or go home with a woody. Alex sighed and let his sister continue giving him head. He finally blew his load in her mouth a few blocks away from their house. Allie licked and sucked up everything she could to get all his cum from his cock.

“Thanks, sis,” Alex said as Allie reluctantly zipped him up.

“No, thank you,” Allie said with a smile.

They returned home no worse for wear and they all went to the living room to watch TV and eat. The parents were a little tired from the drive and they decided to go to bed early. The twins sat together but when their parents went to bed, they snuggled up closer to each other. They didn’t make out but they held each other and gave each other the occasional kiss.

After the news was over, Alex suggested they go upstairs and look at that book they bought. Allie smiled and they turned off the TV and went upstairs hand in hand. As soon as they got in their room, they began kissing. They kissed for a few minutes until Allie pulled away.

“I have to go to the bathroom and then I’m going to shower so I’ll smell good for you,” Allie said. Alex protested and said she smelled just fine but Allie insisted. “I won’t be 10 minutes, my love. Just wait for me on your bed.” Alex knew when the battle was lost and let his sister go.

Alex stripped down to his underwear and he laid on the bed with their new book leaving room for his sister to lay next to him. Alex heard the toilet flush and the shower start and began reading the foreword and table of contents since he didn’t want to read the actual text of the book without Allie. There was a lot of information in there and they weren’t going to cover it in one reading.

Alex heard the shower shut off and a few minutes later, Allie stood in the doorway wearing only a towel. She had loosely tied the towel up but there was plenty of cleavage there for Alex to look at. She seductively walked over to the bed and sat next to Alex. The twins kissed and then settled down to read their book.

They skimmed over the stuff they read in the store and concentrated on what was unfamiliar to them. They giggled when they came across some of the sexual positions the book covered remembering the first time they did it in those positions. As it turned out, the twins had accomplished quite a few of the positions they read about. When they saw the missionary position, they looked at each other and smiled remembering the first time they had sex and how wonderful it was. They kissed some more with Alex loosening Allie’s towel so he could fondle her breasts. Allie let him do that for a few minutes and moaned in his mouth as they kissed.

Allie broke the kiss and hugged her brother. He felt so good against her body and she felt herself beginning to get wet. She knew Alex was hard but she didn’t want to fuck quite yet. She sat back and loosely readjusted her towel. She may have been inexperienced at sex but she instinctively knew just how to drive her lover crazy. The towel was tied over her body so loosely a stiff breeze could have blown it off. She had always been open about nudity around Alex but there were times when she felt she needed to tantalize him.

So instead of getting naked for him, sometimes she’d wear a bra and panties around him. Or she’d wear a dress shirt of her dad’s with the shirt unbuttoned almost all the way down to her navel with a pair of skimpy panties. She even had a special T shirt she made up that was too small for Alex but barely big enough on her. Allie cut the sleeves off and cut the bottom of the shirt so it stopped right below her breasts. She also cut the collar off so it would be easier to look down and see her breasts. Almost seeing Allie’s tits but not quite seeing them drove Alex crazy with desire.

She snuggled up next to Alex as they continued to read. It got interesting when they got to the fetish part. They couldn’t understand why people enjoyed some of that stuff. They felt a lot of it was gross. Alex thought the part about foot fetishes was interesting. He didn’t get into the whole thing but the twins felt it was very sensual when the other was playing with their toes.

Allie’s eyes lit up when they got to the S&M part. Alex rolled his eyes and wondered if they had so many things in common, why Allie got off on pain. Even though she liked it and told Alex it was OK to hurt her, he was always reluctant to do so. Her breathing became heavier and the top of her towel began to inch down some. Alex could see part of her areolas and his already hard cock began to throb. Allie’s eyes were glazed over from looking at some of the stuff in the book. There were whips, belts, paddles and clamps all used to inflict pain/pleasure. Allie fantasized about the clamps being attached to her nipples and having Alex pull them tighter and tighter until she came from the pain/pleasure it gave her.

By now, the towel was low enough to expose most of Allie’s breasts. They were so beautiful and Alex had to have them. He put down the book and took one of his sister’s ripples in his mouth.

“Uhhhhh,” Allie moaned. “Yes, Alex, suck my tits, baby. Suck them hard.” Alex did as he was told and applied greater suction to Allie’s hard nipple while fondling her other breast. Allie stroked Alex’s hair and whispered, “Bite them, big brother. Make me feel it. Pinch them and squeeze them hard!” Alex looked up at here and cocked an eyebrow. Allie stared at him and said, “Do it!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.