Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex was a little tired but he wasn’t ready to sleep. If fact, he was pretty horny. Allie wanted him to be inside her but there was no way he was getting to sleep without cumming. Another time he wouldn’t have minded staying awake as long as he had his dick in his sister’s pussy; but he knew he’d be a wreck tomorrow if he didn’t get any sleep. He couldn’t sleep in the car so that wasn’t an option. Alex moved his hips back and forth taking small strokes.

Allie was still fast asleep but by instinct, her pussy muscles gripped and released Alex’s cock. Alex took longer strokes inside his sister. The warm, velvety grip of her pussy had him cumming within minutes. After depositing his load in Allie’s cunt, Alex stifled a groan of pleasure and embraced his sister tightly. He was much more relaxed now and soon fell asleep with his shrinking cock still inside his sister.

When morning came, Allie had turned over with her back to Alex. Alex had a piss hardon lodged in his sister’s ass cheeks. It felt almost as good as being in Allie’s cunt, Alex thought. He sawed up and down in her ass cheeks to get his cock at least down to her asshole to stimulate her. Alex fondled her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Allie realized she was being fondled but thought it was a wonderful dream and didn’t try to wake up. After several minutes, she felt something wet running down between her legs and felt hands on her tits. She finally realized it wasn’t a dream and Alex was fooling around with her.

“Morning, lover,” Allie said with a smile.

“Morning, my love,” Alex replied. He backed out of her ass cheeks while Allie turned over. The twins embraced and fell into a deep, wet kiss.

“Is that my cum between my legs?” she asked.

Alex said, “I dunno. Probably some of mine too. I fucked you before I went to sleep last night and I came again just before you woke up.”

Allie stuck a finger between her legs and scooped up a decent amount of cum. She licked some off her finger and gave some to Alex.

“Well, as long as it’s ours,” Allie said with a grin. They fell into another kiss and Alex was still hard enough to enter Allie. “Fuck me, bro!” Allie panted.

Alex grinned, “I just want to be inside you. Do you think you can control yourself?” Allie smacked him on the arm when she realized he was mocking her.

“You brat!” she said as she smacked his arm again.

Alex laughed and fucked his sister. After a few minutes, he had an idea. While they were in the bookstore the day before, he saw a passage in the book they bought about couples who were into S&M. He knew Allie loved rough sex and thought he’d try a little bit of what he read in the book.

“Turn over, bitch!” he commanded. Allie shuddered in delight as she turned over and presented her ass to her brother. He grabbed her roughly and shoved his cock back inside her. Allie howled in ecstasy as Alex fucked her hard.

“C’mon, slut!” Alex shouted. “Tell me how much you like it!”

“Oh, God, Alex, it feels great!”

Alex slapped her ass hard as Allie screamed in pain. “Bitch! You didn’t ask permission to talk!”

Alex pushed his cock in her and spanked her ass hard. He gave her a slap for every stroke. He saw her ass redden and moved his slaps higher up on her butt since she would be sitting on it most of the day.

Meanwhile, the pain from her brother’s slaps coursed through her ass and cunt. It hurt but it made her hot and horny. Soon enough she didn’t even feel the pain as it transformed into pleasure. It was like she was having a mini-orgasm with every slap. Finally, Alex felt he was going to cum and he licked his index and middle fingers. He jammed them up her asshole as Allie screamed in pain/pleasure. Alex squirted his sperm in his sister’s cunt while sinking his fingers deep in her asshole.

Alex finished cumming and withdrew from her cunt and asshole. Allie had had a massive orgasm when Alex stuck his fingers up her ass. Now she felt the pain from being spanked and some residual pain in her asshole. Alex turned her to face him and took her in his arms. His hand dropped to her ass and started rubbing it.

“I’m sorry if I got carried away, baby,” he told Allie.

“Oh, Alex! It was wonderful! It hurts like hell now but at the moment it was so fucking good. God, I love you!” She kissed Alex and the twins made out until the phone rang. Alex broke the kiss and answered the phone.

“Alex!” their dad said. “Are you two ready to go yet?”

“Uhhh, we overslept. You just woke us up.” When Alex answered the phone, Allie sucked his cock. “Uh huh,” Alex said trying to keep his composure. His dad told them they had to hurry up and get ready. Allie took Alex’s semi-hard cock all the way in her mouth and sucked and licked all over it as Alex spoke to their father.

Finally Alex hung up and let Allie finish the job. He didn’t get fully erect but managed to shoot a small load down her throat. They kissed again and went to shower. Allie tried to get him hard again by soaping his cock up and even sucking on it again but it was no use. Even the mention of Catherine couldn’t do the trick. Alex did the next best thing and stuck a pair of fingers in her cunt and finger fucked her till she came. They washed each other’s hair and bodies then rinsed off. After they dried off, Allie told Alex he could use the bathroom first while she dressed.

While Alex got ready, Allie debated about whether to wear a bra under her blouse. She wasn’t going to wear panties so she thought going totally commando might be a bit much. She decided to risk it and packed her bra back in her suitcase. After she was finished she noticed the burnt out candles and wondered where he got them.

“Hey, Alex,” Allie yelled. “Where’d you get the candles?”

Alex stepped out of the bathroom and said, “Remember when we were in the souvenir shop yesterday when I went up and got something while you were in the back?”

“That’s where you got them?” Allie replied.

“Yep,” said Alex.

Allie walked to Alex and gave him a big kiss. “That was pretty sweet of you to spend your souvenir money on those candles.”

Alex said, “This trip has been enough of a souvenir for me. Especially last night.”

They kissed again and Allie hugged Alex. “I love you, bro,” Allie said.

“I love you too, sis. Now get in the bathroom and get ready before Mom and Dad come up and get us,” he said as he smacked her on the butt.

“Careful, big brother,” Allie said. “You keep smacking me like that and we’re going to have to fuck again.”

Allie sauntered off to the bathroom, and quickly got ready. Alex laid on the made bed and watched some TV. In the back of his mind he thought about Catherine’s advice about having a plan in place should they get caught by their parents. She was right when she said they had to be super careful till they turned 18. Allie wasn’t going to like it and he wasn’t crazy about it either. He knew they were going to have to limit their sexual encounters to when they were sure their parents weren’t there or someplace out of the house.

That meant no hand jobs, no oral sex and limiting the kissing. He thought there was a definite possibility that they would get kicked out of the house. They didn’t have any other family they could go to that was close by. Even if they did it would be difficult to explain why they got kicked out. Another problem was transportation. The car they used wasn’t theirs. He thought that maybe they could buy it from them even though it would put a dent in their college savings. Getting a car was key. If they got that and they were kicked out, they could just drive out to Colorado and live there. But that’s only if they got caught after they were 18. If they got caught before that, all bets were off.

He was lost in thought when a cold, wet washcloth smacked him in the face. That was enough to get him out of his trance. Allie ducked out of the way to avoid a return throw from her brother.

“You looked as if you were a million miles away, bro. What’s going on?”

Alex frowned and said, “Nothing for you to worry about.”

“C’mon, Alex, don’t hide stuff from me. You’ve never done it before so don’t start now.”

“I was just thinking about what would happen if we got caught by Mom and Dad,” Alex said.

“Oh,” Allie said.

Alex got up from the bed and held Allie. “Sweetheart, we have to stop having sex at home unless we know Mom and Dad are going to be gone for a while - at least until we’re 18 like Catherine said.”

“Awwwww,” Allie whined as Alex continued to hold her.

“We can probably go up to The Hill sometimes. We’re really going to have to cut out the fooling around at home too. We can’t be out on our own before we’re 18. We’re also going to see if we can buy the car from Mom and Dad.”

Allie didn’t say anything for a few minutes. After what seemed like hours to Alex she said, “OK, Alex, whatever you say. You’re right. We can’t get caught while we’re still minors. Of course I don’t want to get caught when we’re adults either.”

“Yeah, but if we do we need to deal with the consequences,” Alex said. “Well, let’s not borrow trouble. We better get going. Check around the room to see if we left anything.”

They checked everywhere and didn’t find anything left behind except for the glass candleholders. “You want to keep these, bro?” Allie asked.

“Naw, I can’t use them again,” he said.

“Don’t be silly,” Allie said. “You can get little candles at the store for replacements,” she said.

“Cool,” Alex said. “Bring them along.” Allie put the candles in her bag and they gave their weekend love-nest one last, longing look and left the room.

When they got to the elevator, the door opened and their parents were in the elevator. “We were just coming up to get you guys,” their dad said.

“Sorry we’re late, Daddy,” Allie said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Dork here forgot to turn on the alarm and we overslept.”

“Well, that’s OK,” he said. “We’re only a little behind schedule. There’s an IHOP down the road we can eat breakfast. Is that OK with you two?”

The twins said, “Sure,” at the same time.

Their parents laughed when they did that and they went down to the lobby to check out. Fortunately for the twins, they had no problems when their dad checked out and paid the bill. They were a little worried that someone next to them may have complained about the loud noises they made during sex but either no one complained or no one cared.

They had a quick breakfast at IHOP. Alex found out Allie wasn’t wearing panties because she kept moving her skirt up so he could see her pussy. He about choked on his orange juice when she flashed him the first time. He shouldn’t have been surprised since this was par for the course for Allie.

She patted him on the back when he started coughing, “Alex, are you all right?” she asked in mock sympathy.

“Yeah, fine,” He said as he glared at Allie out of the corner of his eye.

“Take your time drinking your juice, Alex,” his mom said. “Then you won’t have that problem.”

“Thanks, Mom,” he said. “I’ll remember that.”

Alex got even, though. As they were leaving, they were walking behind their parents and he lifted Allie’s skirt up exposing her bare ass to anyone watching. He thought he saw a couple of people look before Allie pulled it down. She looked at Alex with her face red with embarrassment - or excitement. Alex shrugged and gave her a look of what’s fair is fair. She gave him a light smack on the arm but he could see it was something of a turn on for her.

As they left the restaurant, after Allie pulled down her skirt, she undid another button on her blouse. The twins sat in the back seat, as usual, because their dad insisted on driving. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust his wife or either of the twins to drive; he just liked driving out on the open road. As much as they wanted to sit next to each other, Alex and Allie sat on opposite sides of the back seat. It was what normal brothers and sisters did and they had to give the appearance of being just that. Allie sat behind her dad and Alex sat behind his mom.

After they drove for a while, Allie hiked her skirt up some. If their mom or dad had looked at the right time, they would know that their daughter hadn’t bothered to wear underwear. Allie not only had her skirt up but she was massaging her clit and fingering her pussy. Allie didn’t want the smell of her arousal to permeate the car so she would finger-fuck herself and rub her clitty until she felt herself getting wet. Then she would stop and talk to Alex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.