Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

They said their goodbyes and they left to meet their parents. “Wow!” Allie said. “I never thought I’d meet someone else who had sex with their brother.”

“Me either,” Alex said. “She must have felt a special connection with us and that’s why she was that nice to us.”

“You know,” Allie said. “This is right on the way to college. It’s about halfway to there I think.”

“We’ll have to visit her when we go out there. Maybe she’ll let us spend the night at her place when we go out there or come back.”

Allie looked at him, “Alex, you know it’s not polite to invite yourself over. What if she’s married or with her boyfriend then?”

“I didn’t say we’d invite ourselves over. I just thought that if we stopped by, she might ask us to spend the night. I’m not going to ask.”

Allie smiled, “You just want to spend the night so you can see her undressed.”

Alex’s eyes got wide and his cock stiffened. “God, no, Allie. That’s not it at all.”

“I know. I was just teasing. But I bet you wouldn’t look away if it happened. She is very sexy and I wouldn’t be jealous if you thought about her like that.”

“Well, I can’t help it, Allie. She is very sexy but not as sexy as you.”

Allie laughed, “Stop it. She’s way sexier than I am.”

Alex said, “Not true. She is older and more sophisticated but you’re sexier in a fresh kind of way.”

“Aww, you say the sweetest things, big bro,” as she kissed him on the cheek.

As they walked through the mall, they noticed one of those kiosks where you can get a strip of pictures taken for a dollar. Allie took Alex’s hand.

“Let’s get our pictures taken, Alex. We don’t really have any of us together.” Alex looked at his watch and saw they had a few minutes to spare.

“OK,” he said. Allie led him into the booth and after they sat down, Alex put a dollar into the machine. The twins sat with their faces close together and smiled as the first shot went off. Before the second shot, Allie kissed her brother on the lips. Allie broke the kiss after the camera took the picture and pulled up her dress exposing her breasts and panties. Alex watched in part fear and part lust as the camera went off for the 3rd time.

“Suck my tits, Alex and finger my pussy.”

Warming to the task, Alex quickly bent over and put his mouth to Allie’s nipple while he reached in her panties and slipped a finger inside her pussy. Allie leaned her head back and moaned as the 4th shot went off.

They were just going to take the one set but as Alex’s teeth clamped down on her nipple and his finger delved into her cunt, she wanted to take another set. She thought they would keep the first set and send the second set to Catherine.

“Alex, put another dollar in but first undo your shorts and take your cock out,” Allie gasped.

Alex was also lost in a sexual fog which overcame his common sense as he did his sister’s bidding. Alex fished into his wallet and took out a dollar and inserted it into the machine. He was hard immediately from the thoughts of Catherine in various states of undress and his sister’s semi-nude body. Allie gripped his cock with her hand as Alex returned his fingers to her now exposed pussy and his mouth on her breast.

After the first picture, Allie told him to suck her other tit. Alex moved his mouth over and began doing just that. When the 2nd picture went off, Allie leaned over and put his cock in her mouth. Alex leaned back in pleasure at the feel of his sister’s warm, wet mouth engulfing his cock. The 3rd picture captured Allie’s head bobbing up and down on her brother’s cock.

As soon as the 3rd picture went off, Allie said, “Eat me, Alex! Put your tongue in my cunt.” Alex put his head between her legs and stuck his tongue inside his sister’s tight hole as the camera took its final shot.

Alex knew instinctively that Allie needed to cum and continued to eat her out even after the machine finished taking pictures. He knew that they were pressed for time and he took her clit in his mouth and sucked on it hard while pressing a finger to her asshole. Alex bit down gently on her clit and took Allie to paradise. She screamed out her orgasm before Alex could put a hand over her mouth. He didn’t want security or the cops coming in because they thought someone was being attacked. Alex sat back up and took his hand off his sister’s mouth only to replace it with his own. She screamed into his mouth as he kneaded her breasts.

“Ohhh, fuck me, Alex! Fuck me right here!” Allie moaned.

Alex continued to kiss her and said, “I’d love to but we gotta meet Mom and Dad.”

Allie whispered, “Oh, Alex, I wish we had enough time to fuck.”

“It’s OK, sis. Maybe we can do it at the park.”

“Could we?” Allie asked.

“We’ll try. I promise. We better get going, sis.”

Allie readjusted her panties and pulled her dress back down. Alex put his cock back in his underwear and zipped up his shorts. They grabbed the pictures and walked out of the photo booth. Fortunately for them, no one was waiting to get their pictures taken. The twins walked quickly to their meeting place. Then Allie noticed that Alex had her juices all over his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.