Twins
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex continued to lick his sister’s cunt. He fingered and played with her clit. Just the lightest touch brought Allie so much pleasure. It was the second best feeling in the world next to his cock inside her. She wondered why they didn’t start fucking before they did. But what was past was past and she intended to make up for lost time.

“Alex, please fuck me again! I need your cock so bad!”

Alex lifted his face up from in between his sister’s thighs.

“It’s your turn now, sis. You’ve gotten me off so many times today. I want you to get some pleasure.”

She said, “Alex, I love the way you lick my pussy. You make me feel so good when you do that. But sometimes I just need that big, thick, sister fucking cock inside me. It’s the best feeling in the world because at that time, we’re one again just like how we were in Mom’s womb. So come up here and put that cock inside my hot pussy. It aches for you, Alex. Please fuck me!”

Alex scooted up and pressed his hard cock into his sister’s wet pussy. Allie sighed with pleasure as he sunk the length of his cock inside her wet, velvety walls.

“Yes, my love! Fuck me! Fill me up, Alex!”

Alex pumped his dick inside his true love. He loved to be inside his sister as much as she loved him being in her. He loved going down on Allie but she was right. When they were fucking, they were one again. Alex wondered to himself if more twins had sex with each other. If they did, that was probably a good reason why. Of course it was about sex too but it was more than that. It was a closeness he thought they might not have if they weren’t twins.

Alex continued to pump his cock inside Allie. He loved to fuck her missionary style. That way he got to see her beautiful face and her lovely breasts. Allie met his thrusts with her own and milked his cock with her pussy as much as she could. She wanted to feel his hot sperm shoot in her cunt. Alex played with her tits as he humped her pussy. He knew he’d never get tired of fucking his twin sister.

Allie coaxed him along, trying to get him to cum, “C’mon, bro! Shoot that sweet cum of yours in my pussy! Do it, Alex, cum in me with that baseball bat of a cock you got in me!”

Alex was so turned on by his sister’s dirty talk and he sped up his strokes. He knew he was near and tried holding back as long as possible so he could shoot a huge load in Allie.

“Oh, God, yes, Allie!” Alex yelled. “I’m gonna cum in you! Oh, I love you so much, Allie! I ... I ... I can’t hold it any longer!” Alex relaxed and let forth with a generous amount of cum inside his sister.

“Yes, Alex! I can feel you cumming in me! Oh, fuck that’s so good! Oh, oh, oh fuuuuuck! I’m cumming too! Oh, fuck, big brother! I’m cumming all over your big cock! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” she shouted.

After they came, they lay in each other’s arms and kissed, fondled, touched and caressed each other. Alex stayed inside Allie as long as he could. They were so happy then. No worries about getting caught by their parents; not having to wash away the evidence of their love; not having to worry about anyone else in the world but each other. They laughed and giggled between kisses. They started into each other’s eyes and admired each other’s beauty. Eventually they grew tired from the day’s and evening’s activities and were very close to falling asleep. They decided to have a little contest. They would lay facing each other and the first to fall asleep was the loser. The rules were simple. They couldn’t speak or touch each other. The only thing they could do was to move around and make faces. The loser would have to wash the car. It really was a no lose contest as one of the twins would wash the car and the other would rinse it.

Inevitably both of them would start horsing around and they would both wind up soaked. They would usually wear their bathing suits while washing the car but every once in a while, Allie would wear one of Alex’s undershirts over her bikini top. When she did that, after they got good and wet, she would take off her top leaving on just her bottoms and Alex’s undershirt. Since it was white and wet, Alex could see right through it. It turned him on so much to see his sister’s tits through the shirt jiggling around as she helped clean the car.

One time, they were watching a late night movie. That night the movie was Cool Hand Luke. Allie was entranced by all the sweaty, shirtless men in the movie, especially Paul Newman in his prime. Alex teased her about lusting over the guys. The tables were turned when in one scene, a large breasted young woman washed her car close to the prisoners. Her top was seemingly held up by a meager safety pin. She tantalized the men by rubbing her chest against the car, and rinsing out a soapy sponge simulating ejaculation. This was before the twins started fucking but Alex got so hot watching that movie he ate Allie’s pussy out with a frenzy as she sucked his cock dry.

A few weeks before their vacation, Allie told Alex to go out and get the car ready to wash. Alex did just that and a few minutes later, Allie came out in a dress very similar to what the girl in the movie was wearing. Allie pretty much imitated what the actress did while Alex watched. Allie got her dress all wet while she rubbed her chest against the car windows. Allie’s breasts where nowhere near the size of that actress but she managed to turn her brother on enough that as soon as they finished washing the car, Alex literally threw Allie in the car and sped off for The Hill where he fucked the bejesus out of her.

The twins lay in their bed staring at each other. Another rule of this game was that the first one to laugh lost. They made faces at each other, stuck out their tongues and did everything they could to crack the other up or make them talk or touch them. Finally Alex had enough and leaned over and gave Allie a kiss. The twins kissed for a while then Allie broke the kiss.

“Mmmmmm, you lose,” she said.

Alex smiled and said, “Yep. But I don’t mind.”

They kissed for several minutes then fell asleep holding each other. They were both so exhausted that they didn’t wake up once during the night. Alex was the first to wake up the next morning. He gazed at his lover sleeping peacefully next to him. She looked so pretty laying there without a care in the world. He tenderly stroked her hair, not wanting to wake her up yet. Allie had the covers pulled up over her nude body and was sleeping on her side facing Alex.

An idea how to wake Allie up popped into Alex’s head. He carefully pulled the covers off of her. Even though they had the air-conditioning on, it wasn’t too cold in the room. Besides, what Alex had in mind would not only warm her up, it would make her hot. After he pulled the covers off, he gently rolled her on to her back. Allie didn’t so much as stir. Alex waited a minute or two to make sure she was still asleep. When he was satisfied she was still sleeping, he slowly and gently moved her left leg towards him.

Allie’s pretty pussy came into view as he dragged her leg over. When he got her leg in the desired position, he slowly moved to the other side of his sister. He then took her right leg and moved it out towards him so her legs were sufficiently spread apart far enough for him to crawl between her legs and lick her pussy.

Alex looked over his sister’s slit. Even unopened it was still beautiful - like an flower ready to bloom. Alex placed soft butterfly kisses on the inside of her upper thighs. He gradually moved higher until he reached the holy grail of Allie’s vulva. Alex didn’t want her waking up too soon. He wanted to arouse her slowly and make her awakening an erotic experience.

He gently placed kisses on his sister’s mound, paying special attention to her closed lips. Alex softly kissed her pussy and gradually her lips began to open up. She unconsciously spread her legs further apart and gave a soft moan of pleasure. Even though she was still sound asleep, her subconscious sent her vagina messages to release fluids. Alex continued to kiss and lick his sister’s cunt and smiled to himself when she began to get wet.

Alex enjoyed his sister’s taste and licked a bit more vigorously to get her juices on his tongue. Allie was in that area between being fully awake and sound asleep. She wasn’t aware of what her brother was doing but she certainly was feeling very warm and moist. She thought initially that she may have wet the bed. But it only was concentrated in one place and she felt wonderful. She figured she was dreaming and if it was a dream, she didn’t want to wake up.

Alex used his tongue and fingers a little more. His tongue traveled up to Allie’s clit and he inserted a finger in her cunt. The twin feelings of something warm and wet on her clit and something hard and warm in her cunt brought Allie a little closer towards consciousness. Her eyes were still shut while she enjoyed being pleasured. Alex could tell she was waking up and redoubled his efforts. She took her now hard clit in his mouth and gently sucked on it.

He trapped it between his lips and diddled it with his tongue. He added a second finger inside his sister’s pussy and that finally woke her up.

“Oh, Alex!” she murmured.

Alex raised his head up and smiled, “Good morning, angel,” he said.

“Mmmmmmm, good morning, bro. Now go back and keep doing what you’ve been doing.” Alex thought about teasing her and making her wait for a minute or two but that would be dumb.

Alex slowly licked Allie from her clit to her asshole and back up again. She shuddered in pleasure. Alex landed on Allie’s clit and he ran his tongue all over her clit. He licked it up and down, side to side and even poked it a bit. Allie’s breath became heavier and faster as she surrendered to the ecstasy. Alex made sure her vagina didn’t go untouched. He reinserted a finger back in her pussy. Allie groaned as she clamped her walls around her brother’s finger. He wriggled his finger inside her as he tongued her clit.

On a whim, Alex decided to change tactics. He slid his tongue down to Allie’s honey hole and used his juice covered fingers to stroke her clit. Alex engulfed his face into her cunt. He licked and sucked on it for all he was worth. His technique wasn’t gentle but Allie enjoyed it a great deal. He licked all around her pussy. He gently stroked her clit between his fingers like he was jacking it off.

Allie felt her orgasm begin to build soon after Alex inserted his tongue inside her. She grabbed his head and shoved it even closer to her pussy.

“Oh, God, Alex, I’m gonna cum! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Ahhhhh Goddammit!” she cried as she came all over Alex’s face.

His mouth was pressed so tight against her pussy, he had problems breathing. He broke Allie’s grip and raised his head to catch his breath.

“God, Allie, I almost suffocated down there.”

Allie had a Cheshire cat grin on her face. She propped herself up on one elbow and said, “Yeah, but what a way to go, huh?”

Alex shook his head at his sister. “What am I going to do with you?” he said.

“Get back down here and fuck me,” his sister said.

Alex grinned, “I have a better idea.” He got off the bed and grabbed Allie’s hand. He led her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The twins climbed into the shower and immediately after she got wet, Allie assumed the position with her hands up against the far wall of the shower with her legs spread.

“C’mon, Alex, fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fill me up with your cum, big brother.” Alex didn’t have to be asked twice and had his cock inside Allie almost as soon as she finished talking.

“Aw fuck!” Allie cried as he speared her. Slow, sweet love making could wait till that evening. All they wanted was to fuck and get fucked as hard as they could.

As the water sprayed down, Alex pounded Allie’s pussy as hard as he could. True to her nature, Allie loved it best when Alex was rough with her. She trusted him so much that she would let him be as rough as he could knowing he would never go too far. If he wanted to spank her ass, she’d let him. If he wanted to pull her hair, that was fine by her. Even if he wanted to choke her, she’d let him. She trusted that if she asked him to do that to excite her, he would know when to stop.

As his dick rammed against her cervix, Allie screamed in joy, “Yeah! Deeper! Harder! Oh, your cock feels so good in my cunt! Cum in me, Alex! Fuck your baby sister! Shoot your load in me you fucker! Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck! I’m cumming, Alex!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.