Twins
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The twins told them good night and both couples went their separate ways. Alex and Allie couldn’t wait to get back to their room. When they got in the elevator, Allie pulled Alex to her and kissed him hard. Between kisses she began undoing her shorts.

“Fuck me, Alex, right here in the elevator. I don’t think I can wait another minute to have your cock inside my pussy.”

Alex said, “Not now, babe. I’d love to but the elevator has a camera and we won’t be on here for much longer.”

Allie whimpered between kisses, “But I want it now!”

Alex said, “Just wait a couple of minutes and I promise it will be worth the wait.”

They resumed kissing and about a minute later, they were at their floor. They hurriedly got out and they were soon in their room. Allies tits were jiggling and her shorts were undone showing her panties to anyone who may have been in the hallway. As soon as they opened the door, Allie jumped into Alex’s arms. He kissed her and laid her down right there on the floor.

He stripped and Allie did the same. She didn’t even have time to take off her panties as Alex mounted her. He moved her panties to one side and pushed his cock inside her wet pussy. She was so tight but his cock was slippery enough with his precum that he sunk into her about half way.

“Yes, Alex! Fuck me with that big cock of yours!”

“God, you’re so tight, sis!” Alex grunted as he pumped his cock in and out of her. He wasn’t going to last much longer even though he came in her mouth not more than a half hour ago. Of course, if he hadn’t he probably would have cum as soon as he entered her.

Allie took hold of Alex’s butt and pulled it towards her as he sunk his cock in her even further. As more of his sister’s pussy engulfed his cock, it made Alex that much closer to climaxing. Allie felt so full when her brother’s cock was inside her. She wished it could be inside her pussy forever.

“Cum in me, Alex! Shoot your hot cum into my pussy. Cum in me, Alex!” she shouted.

Alex pushed inside her a couple of more times and then sunk as deep inside her as he could and spewed his semen all over his sister’s cunt walls.

“Yes, Alex! Cum in me! Cum in your baby sister! Shoot that sweet cum in me, lover!” When Alex started to soften, he began to pull out of her. Allie stopped him and said, “Uh uh. I want to feel that beautiful cock of yours inside me for as long as I can.”

Alex certainly didn’t mind and stayed inside Allie while the two softly kissed. Allie wondered why she was so lucky to have a brother love her as much as Alex did. She loved him with all her heart and soul. She didn’t care that they were siblings. She knew Alex would be able to figure out how they could live together as a couple. She stroked Alex’s hair as he nuzzled on her breasts. She thought about their “date” that night and giggled.

Alex looked up and asked, “What’s so funny?”

Allie said, “It looks like you made it to Home tonight.” Alex’s face scrunched up in confusion.

“First base,” she said as she kissed him deeply. “Second Base,” she said and moved his hand to her breast. “Third Base,” she said and moved his hand to her pussy. “Home,” she said as she bucked her hips against him.

Alex kissed her and said, “So I guess I got lucky tonight?”

“No luck involved, big brother,” Allie said. “It was all skill.” They kissed some more and laid there entwined on the floor.

Alex finally softened all the way and he moved down to lick Allie’s pussy.

“Mmmmmm, that’s so good, bro. Let’s get in bed and do this.”

Alex stood up and helped Allie up to her feet. She got out of her panties and sopped up some of Alex’s cum with them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.