Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The next couple of weeks were pretty much the same as usual. They woke up, went to work and when they came home they fucked the hell out of each other after Allie got in a little nude sunbathing - with Alex applying the lotion to her body. Also, Alex went on a couple of dates with Beth but their petting didn’t go any further than before.

Finally they were set to leave on vacation. The twins were so excited. Six Flags was several hours away but they didn’t care because they knew that they would finally have unprotected sex with each other. Their excitement was naturally mistaken by their parents as excitement for going to the park. They were looking forward to going to the park but they were looking forward to the nights and early mornings much more. They all had a pretty good time on the long ride to Six Flags. The twins would have rather sat next to each other in the back seat but they agreed that they better stay to their respective sides so as not to appear “too close.”

They were all pretty tired when they got to the hotel. Their parents had hoped to have the twins’ room close to theirs but someone transposed the numbers and they wound up a floor below their parents. Their room was nothing special but to Alex and Allie it was the honeymoon suite at the best hotel in the world. The room had two queen size beds, plenty of room for them to sleep in since their beds at home were, appropriately enough, twin beds. As soon as they entered the room, they threw their bags on one bed and started making out. Alex had Allie’s shirt off in a flash and kneaded her tits through her bra. Allie moaned into his mouth while they kissed.

Things were starting to get hot and heavy and Allie removed Alex’s shirt. But the phone rang. It was their dad calling letting them know that they were all going out for pizza and for them to meet them in the lobby in 15 minutes. After Alex got off the phone, he kissed Allie again. In between kisses, Alex told her that they were supposed to meet their parents in the lobby. Allie asked how long they had and Alex told her they had 15 minutes.

Alex tried to undo Allie’s bra but she stopped him. “Uh uh. We don’t have time for that now. I love you, bro, but I want to wait till tonight. We can take our time and explore each other’s bodies.”

Alex grudgingly agreed and unpacked his clothes. Allie did the same and they both put on clean shirts. Allie put her hair back in a ponytail and they brushed their teeth and washed their faces. They took their room keys and went downstairs holding hands all the way down.

The place they went to eat wasn’t exactly a sit down restaurant like Pizza Hut. It was like a combination of a sports bar and Chuck E Cheese. They had pinball machines, air hockey, foosball and pool tables there to keep people busy before and after dinner. The twins found an empty air hockey table and Allie beat Alex. He reversed his fortunes in foosball and then they teamed up in another game of foosball against a couple of other kids. Their parents came over to get them when the pizza was ready. The pizza was good and afterwards the twins teamed up again to beat their folks in foosball. Alex and his dad beat Allie and her mom and then Allie and her dad beat Alex and his mom. They all had a great time but it was time to get back to the hotel.

The parents invited the twins up to their room to watch TV but they declined, saying that they were tired from the trip and dinner and that they were going straight to bed. Of course it wasn’t a lie but they didn’t plan on sleeping for a while. They all said good night and made their way to their respective rooms.

As soon as they were out of eyeshot of their parents, Alex and Allie turned from brother and sister to lovers. They held hands, exchanged kisses and grabbed each other’s butts. Anyone who saw them would believe they were boyfriend and girlfriend rather than brother and sister.

When the twins entered their room, they kissed again. It was different than before, though. Before it was frenzied and rushed. This was slower and much more relaxed. They stood embracing each other as their lips and tongues slid against each other. Alex broke the kiss and stood there drinking in Allie’s beauty.

Allie silently wondered what was going on until Alex stepped forward and began unbuttoning her shirt. Allie figured out what was going on and let her brother undress her. Alex finished with her shirt and slowly slid it off her. Allie had goose bumps from the way Alex was touched her. It was gentle and loving but exciting too.

When he finished with her shirt, Alex gently put it on the other bed. He put a hand on either side of her chest right on her bra. His hands brushed the sides of her breasts but instead of unclasping her bra, he moved his hands down her side until he reached her jeans. He moved his hands in front and unbuttoned them. Then he unzipped her and slowly peeled them off.

Alex knelt to take them off and he smelled his sister’s arousal and saw the wet spot in her panties and felt where she soaked through her jeans. When he got her jeans down to her ankles, he untied her shoes and slipped them and her socks off. He finished taking her jeans off as Allie put a hand on his shoulder so she wouldn’t fall. When they were off he threw them on the bed.

He returned to a kneeling position in front of Allie and put his hands on her ankles. He was very close to her. He moved his hands up her calves, past her knees and up her thighs to her waist. His face was inches away from her panty covered pussy and Allie got wetter by the second. He blew warm air on her panties as she shivered in excitement. He then took hold of the waistband and rolled her panties down her legs. His face remained ever so close to her pussy as he continued blowing on it.

Allie shivered and shook in ecstasy. Alex paused to place a hand on her bare bottom. He looked up into her eyes as he softly caressed her butt cheek. His eyes were telling her to calm down. He wanted her excited but not too excited. Allie understood as she looked into his eyes. That and his soft caresses eventually calmed her down.

Alex continued to take her panties off ever so slowly. When he got ready to take them off he took her foot out and sucked on the big toe. When he did the same to the other foot, Allie gasped in pleasure. After taking a long smell of her panties he threw them aside as he stood up next to Allie who was now only clad in a bra. Alex stood as close as he could as he reached around her back and unclasped her bra. He then slowly slid each shoulder strap over her arm and through her hand until she was finally naked.

Alex hugged her and kissed her deeply. He loved the feel of her naked body against his. Then Allie broke the kiss and pushed him back. She looked at him the way he looked at her before he undressed her. It was Allie’s turn now to do the undressing. She took the bottom of his shirt and slowly lifted it up above his head and through his arms.

She grinned at him as she ran her hands down his side. She thought Alex had such a sexy chest. Then Allie reached his waist and unbuckled his belt. She saw his large cock straining against the crotch of his jeans. She almost drooled at the thought of his naked cock inside her. She took the belt off his pants loop by loop. She barely brushed her hard nipples against his bare chest. After she took off his belt she unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his zipper. But instead of taking his jeans off, she knelt and untied his shoes. Alex groaned in frustration but quieted down after a sharp look from Allie.

She slowly took off his shoes and socks. She made a face when she took off his socks as if they smelled bad. In truth, Allie loved his scent - even his smelly socks. It was part of him so it had to be good. She slid her hands up his legs and fondled his butt before she grabbed his jeans and pulled them off. Even though his cock was still encased in his underwear, it was so hard it almost hit Allie in the face as his jeans went past his underwear. Allie could see the precum right where the tip of his cock was. She wondered whether to give him a blowjob before they fucked so he’d last longer. She then realized that even if he only lasted a few seconds, she wanted his next load of cum inside her pussy.

She got his jeans off and then went to work on his underwear. She made sure she left about 8 1/2 inches of space between her lips and Alex’s crotch. Allie slowly pulled his underwear down and as the waistband got beyond his cock, it sprang up and almost hit Allie in the face. Allie smiled at the sight of Alex’s cock, all red and hard and wet with precum for her. She didn’t take too long to take his underwear off. Fun was fun but she needed fucked and she needed it soon.

She stood up in front of him and they frantically kissed. Alex broke the kiss and turned down the bed covers. He then went and took Allie by the hand. He led her to the door of the room. He opened the door and stuck his head out to see if anyone was in the hallway. The coast was clear and Alex took her out in the hallway as he kept the door ajar. They were both naked and Alex kissed her very deeply.

Alex pushed Allie’s back to the wall beside the door and leaned into her nude body. As he fondled her breasts he rained kisses on her ears and neck. His hardon was trapped between their stomachs and Allie spread her legs to accommodate him inside her. Alex thought about fucking her right in the hallway but wanted to wait until they got in bed. He moved his hips back and slid his cock between his sister’s thighs. He brushed right up against her pussy but did not go inside.

Allie was going crazy with Alex’s naked cock sliding back and forth between her legs not to mention Alex kissing and squeezing her breasts. Plus they were both naked in the hallway of a hotel. The only way it could be better is if Alex were actually fucking her. She moved her hips to try to get his cock inside her but they both heard the elevator bell ring.

Alex picked her up and carried her into the room as if he were carrying her over the threshold. He kicked the door shut and set Allie on their bed. Allie breathed heavily excited about what they just did. She spread her legs as her brother climbed into bed and over her. His throbbing cock was right at the entrance of her cunt. They looked into each other’s eyes and he sought permission to enter her. She silently gave him the go-ahead.

Alex sank his cock inside Allie as she broke the silence. “Oh, God, yes, Alex! Keep fucking me! Fuck that big cock of yours inside me till you come in my pussy!”

Alex had been in there before without a condom but it was only for a second or so. He pumped in and out of his sister’s hot cunt. It felt so much better without a condom. The hot, wet walls of her vagina wrapped around his cock like a glove. He went slowly so he wouldn’t cum so soon but after a minute or so, he couldn’t hold back any longer and gave Allie what she had been craving ever since they started fucking.

Allie was in heaven as soon as her brother pushed his tool inside her pussy. She met his thrusts with hers and could feel every ridge of Alex’s cock in her cunt. She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him into her.

She could tell Alex was going to cum and she whispered in his ear, “Cum in me, Alexander, my love. Shoot your wonderful sperm inside my womb! Please cum in me, Alex!”

As she said that, the first jet of Alex’s hot cum splashed inside her. Allie smiled as wide as she ever had before. She held onto him as he continued shooting his semen in her pussy. She actually came as well as she screamed her orgasm. Alex kept soaking her pussy with his cum and Allie held him tight and kissed him when he finally stopped squirting inside her. Allie actually started to cry.

Alex noticed her sobbing and asked, “What’s wrong, sis? Am I hurting you?”

“Oh no, Alexander. I’m just so happy you finally came inside me. I knew you loved me and this just proves it.”

Alex was confused. “What do you mean, ‘prove it’? Didn’t you think I loved you before?” he asked.

“Oh, no, sweetheart,” Allie replied. “I didn’t mean it like that. I don’t know how to say it but this was so very special to me and it was so beautiful. I can feel your cum inside me and it’s just so good. I’ve never, ever doubted your love for me and never, ever forget how much I love you. One day we are going to be making love and you are going to make me pregnant with our child. But between now and then, we’re going to get in as much practice as we can. Fuck me again, stud!”

Alex was still fairly hard and when Allie mentioned getting pregnant, he was fully hard again.

Allie said, “Ooooooh, maybe I should stop taking my pills.” Alex gave her a smack on her butt as she giggled.

Alex continued to lie on top of his sister as he moved his hard cock in her again. This time he was going to last awhile. As he fucked Allie, she fucked him right back and came about three or four times. Alex was still hard but his arms were getting tired and he couldn’t hold himself up much longer.

“Allie, can we switch positions?” he asked. “My arms are getting tired.”

“Oh, my poor baby. Are your arms getting tired?” she said mockingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.