Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex backed out of the driveway. As soon as he put the car in drive, Allie bent over his lap and undid his shorts. She took his cock out and put it in her mouth. She sucked on Alex’s cock while he sped towards The Hill. Alex wasn’t normally this reckless but he wanted to get up there as quick as he could so no one they knew would see them. Plus they were expected back with the ice cream before too long so he had to hurry.

Remarkably they made it to The Hill without incident. Allie knew just how to suck her brother’s cock without making him cum. Alex parked the car and Allie took off her shirt. Alex took a towel from the trunk for them to fuck on so the seat wouldn’t be covered in their juices. They went in the back seat and Alex removed his clothes.

Allie handed Alex one of the condoms and he rolled it onto his cock. Allie screamed in pleasure as Alex sunk his cock in her pussy. He was as hot for her as she was for him and he pounded her pussy. It didn’t take long for him to cum and within a few minutes he expelled his cum into the condom.

Alex was no dummy. He knew Allie hadn’t cum yet and he wanted to make sure that she did. After a few more strokes, he pulled out and rolled the condom off his cock.

He moved to where his cock was right over Allie’s mouth and said, “Clean me off, sis, and we’ll fuck some more.”

That was a bargain that she could live with. She took her brother’s tool into her mouth and licked off all of his spermy goodness. As she licked him off, Alex got fully hard again. Allie had heard from some of her friends how their boyfriends went soft after sex and didn’t always recover right away. But Allie could always count on Alex to remain hard after sex. Of course having an 8” cock helped since even at half mast, he was bigger than a lot of boys were fully erect.

Alex didn’t think it was too remarkable that he could recover quickly. Being with someone as hot as Allie was enough to give someone a perpetual erection. Allie also was so gifted at sucking his cock back to full hardness.

After she cleaned him off, Alex took his cock out of her mouth and Allie rolled the other condom onto him. Alex still couldn’t waste a lot of time but he was determined to give Allie an orgasm or two before they had to go. He put his cock back in her pussy. He went slower this time but every time he pushed his cock in her, he’d rub himself against her clit or he took a nipple in his mouth and gently bit and sucked on it.

That was just what the doctor ordered as far as Allie was concerned and she could feel her orgasm start to build inside her. Every time Alex hit her clit or sucked on her nipple, a little wave of pleasure rolled over Allie’s body. It kept growing and growing until after one big thrust inside her, Allie’s waves of pleasure overflowed and became an orgasm.

“Oh, God, Alex, I’m gonna cum! Fuck me, Alex! Make your baby sister cum all over your cock!” she shouted.

Alex hadn’t cum again yet thanks to his release several minutes beforehand. He was still hard and continued to pound Allie’s pussy. Allie wrapped her legs around him and urged him to keep fucking her.

“Oh, please keep fucking meeeeeeee, Alex! Don’t ... ever ... stop ... fucking ... me!”

Alex still hadn’t cum yet and Allie was working on her second orgasm. He didn’t want to stop. He wanted to always make love to his beautiful sister. He needed something to push him over the edge either mentally or physically. Allie knew it too and thought about how to get him to cum soon.

“Alex,” she panted as he continued pounding his cock in and out of her cunt.

“Yeah?”

“The ... first ... day ... of school this fall ... I’m going to wear ... oh, God ... that ... skirt you ... like ... God, you ... are just ... so good ... with that cock ... I’m gonna ... wear that ... skirt ... and ... just ... for ... you ... I’m ... not ... gonna ... wear ... panties. Just ... think ... if ... we ... share ... a ... desk ... oh, fuck, that’s good ... you ... can ... finger ... me ... in ... class.”

That did the trick and as Alex thought about Allie going bareassed to school and perhaps finger fucking her during class was too much for him and he shot another load of cum in his condom. Allie felt him cumming and that brought her to another orgasm. The delicious thought of going sans panties and wearing a skirt was very exciting for her too.

After they came, the twins lay in each other’s arms, kissed and told the other how much they loved the other. Alex was the first to get up.

“We better get going before Mom and Dad wonder where we were.”

Allie giggled, “Gee, Mom and Dad, I’m sorry we took so long but Alex and I had to fuck.”

Alex rolled his eyes and put his clothes back on.

“The way we’ve been playing around lately, we’re liable to get caught. Especially with you running around with no underwear,” Alex said sharper than he intended. Allie was hurt by his seemingly blaming her and the tone of his voice.

“You want me to stop, Alex?” she pouted. Alex realized that he was a little rough on her and took her in his arms.

“I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean it like that. I love it when you do that but all I’m saying is that we’re taking a lot of risks - especially you - and if we get caught, they could split us up cause we’re still minors.”

Allie’s face froze in terror and she said, “No! They can’t split us up. No one will take you from me! No one! Not Beth and not Mom and Dad!”

Alex hugged her again and stroked her hair. “It’s OK, Alexandra. No one’s ever going to split us up. I won’t allow it.”

He wiped the tears from his sister’s face and said, “We really need to go, baby.”

Allie sniffled and said, “OK,” and put her shirt back on. Alex continued getting dressed and after they finished they returned to the front seat.

As Alex drove to the Dairy Freeze, he started thinking about what would happen if they did get caught. They would turn 18 in January so he knew they had to be careful until then. Of course they had to be careful even after that but as long as they were 18, they were adults and could be on their own if they wanted.

They had scholarships waiting for them at a university in Colorado so if they got caught afterwards and the worst happened, they could just move there. But he still had to formulate a plan if they got caught.

Obviously he and Allie could stop having sex but it would be easier for the wind not to blow. They were teenagers in love with each other. They saw each other almost 24 hours a day and their hormones were working overtime. With Allie going on birth control, they wouldn’t even need condoms any more. Stopping was not an option. He had to figure out what to do if they did get caught. He figured that during vacation he would have some time to do that.

They pulled into the Dairy Freeze parking lot and Alex asked Allie if she wanted to get out of the car and join him. Allie said, “Sure, why not?”

Alex said, “Well, you’re only wearing a T-Shirt.”

“Well, they don’t know that. For all they know, I’m wearing a bathing suit under here.”

Alex shrugged and said, “OK.”

They went up to the windows and their boss greeted them. Alex told him what they wanted and he asked a girl named Jean to get their ice cream. Alex and Allie both knew Jean from working with her and were friendly with her. Jean was a grade behind the twins and a little on the dumpy side.

Gaining weight was one of the hazards of working at a restaurant that Alex and Allie managed to avoid. Jean was a little envious of Allie since she was so pretty and had a good body. Jean and Allie talked at the other window and Jean gave her the ice cream.

“You guys been busy today?” Allie asked her.

Jean said, “Not too busy. Just the church crowd. What have you been doing?”

“Oh, Alex and Dad grilled some burgers for lunch and I laid out. Mom wouldn’t let me wear my bikini out in public so I had to put on one of Alex’s T-Shirts. Lots of girls wear their bikinis in public, why can’t I?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.