Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex sped home so he could spend more time with Allie. Everyone was still up when he arrived and he filled them in on what he did and where they went - leaving out the part about going to The Hill. Allie wore Alex’s sweatshirt again with panties but nothing else. He wondered while he was talking to his parents if she was wearing any panties at all. Her legs were driving him crazy. He wanted her so bad.

Finally their parents went to bed. Alex almost attacked his sister once they were alone. His hands went underneath her sweatshirt and he felt her braless tits. Allie could get away with wearing just panties under that shirt since it hung down to her thighs. Alex took off her panties and ate Allie out right there in the living room.

Allie knew she was going to get the couch all wet with her juices and she reluctantly pushed Alex’s head away from her cunt.

“Let’s finish this upstairs, bro,” she said as she stood up from the sofa.

She took Alex’s hand and led him upstairs. Alex had different ideas, though. If Allie wanted to be daring, he was going to be daring. Halfway up the stairs he stopped, took Allie in his arms and laid her down on the steps.

She took off the shirt and lay naked on the stairs while Alex tongued her bare pussy. She was going to cum real soon and she just hoped Alex would lick up most of her cum so it wouldn’t get on the carpeting.

Alex could taste his sister’s cum as it flowed in his mouth. She stuck her panties in her mouth to muffle her screams. She had surreptitiously played with herself all night and her panties were nice and wet. The taste of her own juices didn’t bother her and it actually turned her on even more.

Alex carried Allie upstairs after she came. She took the panties out of her mouth and rubbed them between her legs to get them even wetter. Then she put them back in her mouth and licked up her fresh juices. Alex was so hard his cock was sore from straining against his jeans. He set Allie down on her bed and shed his clothes. He then climbed into bed with her. The twins passionately kissed and roamed their hands over each other’s bodies.

“Oh, Allie, you feel so good,” Alex said between kisses.

“Mmmmmmm, that goes double for me, bro,” Allie responded.

“I was wishing all night I was with you instead of Beth,” he said.

Allie pulled away from Alex in surprise. “Really?” she asked.

Alex nodded and said, “Beth is nice but I always want to be with you.”

Tears filled her eyes and she threw her arms around Alex and squeezed him tight.

“I love you so much, Alexander!” she exclaimed and covered his face in kisses.

Allie moved her hips over Alex’s and moved him so he was on his back. She raised up and straddled him.

“Make love to me again, Alex. I need your cock inside me so bad!”

“Allie, we can’t. We almost got caught this afternoon and now you want to do it again?”

“Don’t worry, Alex,” she purred. “You know they never come up here at night.” She rubbed her wet pussy over her brother’s hard cock. “Pleaeeease, Alex, I need it so bad,” she begged. “I promise I’ll be quiet.”

Alex was worried but he had to admit she had a point. He couldn’t remember when they came upstairs after they went to bed. Their bedroom was above the living room so odds were their parents couldn’t hear the bed squeaking.

His hormones took over his good sense and he asked resignedly, “How many condoms do we have left?”

Allie’s face lit up and she clapped her hands and said, “I think we have a couple left.”

She got off her brother, went to his bedside table and retrieved a condom. Alex watched his sister’s sexy ass move as she got the condom. He stroked his cock as she walked over to the bed.

She climbed back on the bed and took her brother’s cock in her mouth. She licked the pre-cum off his rod and gently rolled the condom onto his cock. She knelt over Alex and moved her wet cunt over his cock. She lowered herself over it and let it slowly penetrate her love tunnel.

“Oh, fuck, yeah that feels so fucking good!” Allie exclaimed in a loud whisper. “Fill my pussy up with your big, thick cock!”

Allie was doing most of the work while Alex lay back on the bed watching her tits bounce. He enjoyed the feel of her pussy around his cock. He wondered where she got her risk taking streak from. Every once in a while he was like that but that was just to turn on Allie. His parents certainly didn’t seem to be big risk takers. He came to the conclusion that since they were twins, they were two sides of the same coin, yin and yang. Their differences complimented each other. He felt that was a reason why they were meant to be together.

Allie sensed that Alex’s thoughts seemed to not be totally on her and she squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock to get his attention. That did the trick and Alex snapped back to the sight of his sister riding his cock. He put his hands on her hips not necessarily to move them up and down on him but more to caress her. He wanted to fuck her forever but his dick and Allie’s pussy had different ideas. His cock began to swell and she could feel it too.

“Cum, Alex. Pretend you’re cumming in my pussy like you will when we go on vacation. I can’t wait for you to shoot your hot cum inside my cunt.”

The image of them in a hotel room by themselves making love without any protection was too much for Alex and he exploded into the condom. Allie wasn’t finished yet and she staved off small orgasms until she could have one big one.

Alex was still fairly hard even after he came and Allie continued riding his cock. She needed more stimulation if she was going to have that big orgasm.

“Squeeze my tits, Alex. Pinch my nipples and keep fucking me with that big, beautiful cock of yours.”

Alex grabbed her breasts and started to squeeze them. Allie closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

“Awwwww, God, yeah, Alex! Keep squeezing my titties. Please keep doing that to me.”

Alex was only too happy to oblige and kept kneading his sister’s generous breasts. He moved his right hand down to her hard nipple and pinched it between his thumb and the first knuckle of his middle finger very firmly.

“Oh, fuck, Alex!” Allie exclaimed as the pain of Alex squeezing her nipple sent a jolt through her body that went right down to her pussy.

Allie moved a hand down to run a finger over her clit while Alex pinched her nipples. She felt an orgasm start to build inside her and this time she wasn’t going to deny herself this pleasure.

Alex moved a hand from Allie’s breast down to her pussy. He rubbed his fingers in their co-mingled juices as his cum was running out of the condom. He got his fingers wet and all of a sudden he firmly pinched Allie’s clit.

“Fuck!!” Allie started to scream but Alex clamped his hand over her mouth before her screams could be heard by their parents.

She came at that very instant and it was intense. She didn’t pass out but collapsed like a rag doll on top of Alex. He held his limp sister in his arms as he felt her pussy pulse on his dick. Alex caressed his sister’s back and ass as his cock gradually softened.

Finally Allie spoke, “Alex, could we spend the night like this?”

Alex sighed, “I’d love to, sis, but I gotta get this rubber off of my dick.”

Allie said, “Well, after you do that, I could get you hard again and then you could spoon me and put it in my pussy and then we’d go to sleep with you inside me.”

Alex chuckled, “Oh, honey, the only way I can do that is if I wear another condom to bed.”

“Oh, you don’t have to wear one.”

Alex laughed, “Oh, yes I do. You really think I won’t cum in you if I did that?”

Allie sighed, “I guess so.”

“I promise I’ll do that during vacation at the hotel. You’ll be safe by then and it won’t matter if I cum inside you.”

Allie moved off Alex, hugged him and gave him a big kiss. “I love you, Alex.”

“I love you too, Allie. I’ll be back in a minute.” Alex went to the bathroom and flushed his condom down the toilet after he took care of a little of his own business.

When he got back to the bedroom, Allie said, “Sleep with me all night, big bro. We’ll wake up before Mom comes up here.”

Alex set his alarm for 6:30 a.m. and Allie did likewise. He went back to her bed and cuddled up with his sister. They lay on their sides with Alex spooning Allie. His cock was nested in the crack of her ass and between her legs as his left hand held her left breast. After they said good night they fell asleep with big smiles on their faces.

When the alarm woke them up that morning, sure enough Allie’s butt crack and vaginal area was coated in her brother’s cum. She felt the wetness with her hand and giggled.

“Made a little mess last night, bro.”

“Sorry, sis, I guess the moving around and stuff made me cum.”

Allie turned and kissed him, “Don’t ever be sorry you came on or in me. I’m only sorry it wasn’t in me.” Alex groaned at the thought of blowing his load in his sister’s mouth or pussy. He grew hard again and Allie said, “Ooooh, someone’s come out to play.”

She moved down his body and took his cock in her mouth. She quickly moved her mouth and hands up and down his shaft. She knew time was short and as much as she wanted to suck on his dick for hours, she had to make him cum soon. Alex loved how she sucked him and felt his cum rise up in his balls.

“Allie,” he whispered. “I’m gonna cum!”

Allie sucked harder and massaged his balls. That added to Alex’s stimulation and he shot his load right in Allie’s mouth. She swallowed every drop of it and savored his taste. When he was finished spurting, she moved off of his dick and kissed him.

“That was a great wake up call, sis. We better get back to our beds.” Allie climbed off of the bed and put her pajamas on and Alex did the same and went back to his bed.

The twins didn’t go back to sleep but just whispered to each other until they heard their mom come up the stairs and knock on their door. Allie told her to come in as Alex feigned sleep. Their mom went over to “wake up” Alex and was helped by a pillow flying over from Allie’s side of the room. Alex pretended he was annoyed at her but he secretly loved her keeping up the act of having a normal brother-sister relationship.

After their mother left the room, they got up and kissed in the middle of the room.

“Just think, Alex, we’ll be alone together soon. I can’t wait to have your cum inside me.”

“Mmmmm, I can’t wait either, Allie,” Alex said between kisses. After several more kisses, Allie’s face brightened with an idea.

“Let’s get ready to go to church. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

Alex was giddy with anticipation. “What is it?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you in the car, lover.”

The twins went down to eat breakfast with their parents. Afterwards they went back upstairs and Allie insisted on showering first. Alex didn’t care and idly stroked his cock while waiting on his sister to finish. When Allie finished showering, she sexily dried herself off in front of her brother. While Alex showered, she got ready to go quickly because she wanted to get dressed before Alex was through.

When Alex finished showering, he was somewhat disappointed that Allie wasn’t still in the bathroom in one stage of undress or another. He dried off and finished what he needed to do in the bathroom. He hoped to find Allie in her underwear at the very least in their bedroom. At the very most, he hoped she was naked and masturbating.

But again he was disappointed as Allie was fully dressed. Even though she was fully dressed, she looked so pretty in a flowery sun dress that went down to her knees. She was wearing a pair of white sandals and her hair was back in a ponytail.

Alex gave her a soft wolf whistle, “You look great, sis.”

“Thanks, bro. I could tell you liked it before you said anything,” Allie responded looking down at his towel covered waist.

Alex was semi-hard and his cock was tenting the towel. He dropped the towel and walked over to Allie. She took his cock in her hand and gently moved her hands up and down his shaft for about a minute. Time was wasting and she wasn’t going to make him cum before they left. To his dismay, she took her hands off Alex’s cock.

“Better get dressed, bro. We don’t want Mom coming up here with us like this.”

Alex groaned but realized she was right. He got dressed and the twins made it downstairs before their mom could even yell at them to come down.

The family left for church and Allie and Alex got in the back seat. They each sat by a window even though they really wanted to sit next to each other. They were, however, close enough to touch. Their parents talked to each other as they drove to church. At a point where Allie felt they were fully engrossed in conversation, Allie caught Alex’s attention by tapping his leg with the back of her hand. Alex looked over at her and she mouthed, “Surprise,” to him as she grinned wickedly.

As Alex watched, she raised the hem of her dress over her knees and thighs. Alex was transfixed at Allie’s leg show and thought that was the extent of the surprise. Allie continued to raise her dress even higher with an eye on her parents the whole time. She needn’t worried since they were so busy talking to pay attention to what was happening in the back seat.

Alex continued to stare at his sister’s legs and thought if she went any farther, he’d get to see her panties for sure. Allie hiked her dress up higher but Alex couldn’t see any panties. He then realized that she wasn’t wearing panties. His eyes got as big as saucers and his cock was fully hard as he set his eyes on his sister’s pussy.

Allie opened and closed her legs and Alex saw the moisture on her pussy lips. That also gave Allie the additional benefit of masturbation without using her fingers. It felt so good to go without panties and it was also fun teasing Alex. She resolved to go without panties more often. She knew she couldn’t cum in the car so she kept moving her thighs back and forth at a steady pace.

They pulled into the church parking lot and Allie moved her dress back down. Alex tried adjusting his cock to where it wasn’t tenting his slacks. He had managed to get it out from his underwear and adjusted it so it was down the inside of his leg. He had to walk with his legs somewhat together but he managed to get inside without anyone - except Allie - being the wiser.

He immediately went to the bathroom and locked the door. He pulled his pants and underwear down and sat on the toilet. He took his big cock in his hand and began to jerk off. He furiously masturbated until he came. He shot his load into a handful of toilet paper. Relieved of the pressure he flushed the toilet paper down the toilet and rejoined his family right before the service started. His parents looked at him funny and he shrugged his shoulders as if to say, “When you gotta go, you gotta go.”

Allie knew what he was doing in there and whispered, “Have a good cum, bro?”

Alex smiled and ran the ring finger of his left hand over her right index finger. As it turned out, Alex kept a little bit of his cum on that finger just for Allie. When Allie realized what he put on her finger she quickly brought her finger up to her lips and tasted her brother’s cum.

She turned her head to Alex and mouthed, “I love you,” to him.

Alex put his hand over his mouth so only Allie could see his lips and mouthed, “Me too.”

Allie rubbed her thighs together throughout the service up to the point where she was ready to cum. Since she couldn’t do it in the pews so she excused herself to go to the bathroom and take care of her problem like Alex did.

Once in the bathroom, Allie hiked up her dress and sat on the toilet. She fingered herself furiously moving two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy. She came quickly and cleaned herself off as much as she could. She followed the lead of her brother by inserting her little finger on her right hand in her pussy and gathered some of her cum on it.

When she came back to the pew, she gave the same type of shrug and smile Alex gave their parents. She sat down next to Alex and surreptitiously rubbed her cum on his fingers. Alex smiled and subtly moved his hand up to his chin as if in deep thought. When he put his hand up there, he put his finger in his mouth and licked up his sister’s cream. As he tasted it, he thought about how he could finger fuck her in church without anyone noticing.

He imagined the minister giving a spellbinding sermon. It was such a spellbinding sermon that he captured everyone’s attention except for him and Allie. She lifted her dress up so he could have easy access to her cunt. In his mind he slipped his left hand under Allie’s skirt and ran his hand up her thigh while staring straight ahead. Allie felt her brother’s touch as it went up her thigh. She got wetter by the second and Alex felt the heat radiating from her pussy. Finally he reached it and parted her lips with his middle finger.

Allie closed her eyes and softly moaned. Alex continued to work his finger in and out of his sister’s pussy. She loved Alex’s finger inside her and only wished it was his big cock in place of his finger. Alex then slipped another finger inside his sister and continued to fuck her with them. Allie pushed her hips forward meeting Alex’s thrusts just like when they fucked.

She was going to cum right in the middle of church while sitting next to her parents with her brother’s fingers in her pussy. She came hard. She bit her lip to avoid screaming and although she was in the middle of an orgasm, no one but Alex was paying attention to her Alex felt her cum flow over his hand and he smeared it all over her legs and bush so she wouldn’t get a lot on her dress. Alex continued to softly massage her cunt as she came down from her orgasm.

Suddenly Alex felt an elbow in his side. Everybody was standing up to sing a hymn except for him and he was lost in the fantasy of finger fucking Allie. Allie elbowed him when everyone started to stand up and he hadn’t. When she did that he noticed what was going on and stood up quickly. Allie looked down and noticed he had a huge hard on.

As everyone was singing, Allie sang to her brother, “What were you thinking about, bro?”

As everyone continued to sing, Alex sang back to Allie, “Tell you later.”

Allie giggled and they finished singing. It was the end of the service and the minister gave his blessing to the congregation. By then, Alex’s cock had shrunk to its normal size as he concentrated on the words of the hymn and the minister’s blessing. He avoided looking at Allie since he didn’t want to get hard again. He spotted a couple of his friends and went to talk to them. Allie talked to some of her friends and eventually they rejoined their parents.

As they walked to the car, Allie asked Alex what happened in church. Alex looked around to make sure she was out of earshot of everyone.

“I was fantasizing about finger fucking you right there in the middle of church and nobody noticed.”

Allie’s eyes got big and she grinned. “God, Alex, that’s hot.”

They got in the car and their mother turned around and asked, “Alex, what was going on in there? You were a million miles away.” Alex couldn’t think of a good excuse but Allie rescued him.

“He was probably thinking of making out with Beth,” Allie said in a sing-sing voice.

Alex picked up the cue and said, “Shut up, Allie. I was not.”

“Was too,” she countered. “Alex and Beth! Alex and Beth!” Allie sing-songed. The diversion worked and their parents just shook their heads and let them go at each other.

A couple of miles later, their father noticed that they were getting low on gas. He drove around the corner and pulled into the gas station. As luck would have it, it was the same place where Alex got his condoms. Since he was out of them he looked at Allie and mouthed, “Quarters?” Allie dug into her purse and pulled out $2 worth of quarters and handed them to Alex on the sly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.