Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The week went pretty much the same as always except Alex and Allie did not make love. Allie was aching to get her brother’s cock back inside her and Alex had to make do with Allie’s blow jobs and hand jobs. They dry-fucked a few times but it was too close to the real thing for either one to be satisfied.

Allie was somewhat irritable during the week. Part of it was an act and part of it was because she missed having her brother’s big cock inside her. She was on her period as well so that played a part in her irritability. Allie’s mom made an appointment for her on Friday morning. Allie would have to miss work but since she was rarely absent, it wasn’t a big deal. Alex felt a bit lonesome at work without Allie with him but he was somewhat relieved by the fact that he would be able to fuck her again.

Allie’s exam went as well as could be expected. The doctor noticed that her hymen was non-existent and asked her how that happened. Allie told her that she played sports. The doctor seemed to believe her and found nothing wrong with Allie. It wasn’t necessarily a painful exam but she was somewhat sore afterwards. As much as she wanted to have sex with Alex, they were going to have to wait a day or so.

Alex wanted to be there when Allie got home and also be with her that night so he scheduled a date with Beth on Saturday instead of Friday. He didn’t realize how sore Allie would be. He had finished work and got home before Allie and their mom did. After the appointment, Allie’s mom treated her to lunch at a nice restaurant in town. It was sort of a rite of passage for Allie. She was becoming a woman. After their lunch, they went to the pharmacy and filled Allie’s prescription. Then her mom dropped her off at home while she went to work.

Alex heard them pull up and went downstairs to greet his sister. He had changed into just a pair of gym shorts and when Allie came in by herself, he took her in her arms and kissed her. They kissed for a few minutes and Alex asked how her appointment went.

“It was OK but she put me in some kind of stirrups and really checked me out down there. I’m kinda sore so unfortunately we can’t fuck tonight. Hopefully it’ll be less sore tomorrow and then you can fuck me silly.”

“Did you get the pills?” he asked. Allie reached into her purse and took the pill case out. Alex smiled and hugged Allie again.

Allie said, “I wish we could do it and I know you’re disappointed...”

Alex interrupted her, “Baby, it’s OK. What’s another day or two? Pretty soon my cock will be deep inside you and I’ll be filling your pussy with my cum.”

Allie shuddered in anticipation of that. She knew what it felt like for a fleeting moment to have his uncovered cock inside her. She couldn’t imagine the pleasure she’d get from him moving his big cock in and out of her teenage pussy. She was getting really wet just thinking about it and she took Alex’s hand and placed it on her wet crotch.

“God, Allie, you’re so wet,” Alex said.

“Mmmmmmm, it’s all because of you, bro. Let’s go upstairs and you can dry me off.”

They went upstairs to their bedroom and Allie took off her panties and handed them to Alex. He put them up to his nose and breathed in his sister’s scent. Allie laid down on her bed and spread her legs for her brother. Alex threw her panties down and climbed under Allie’s dress and gently started to lick her snatch. He licked his sister’s honey up like he was dying of thirst.

“Oh, God!” Allie moaned. “Yes, Alex, please keep licking my pussy just like that.”

Alex wouldn’t finger her so instead he stroked her sparse, blonde nest. He gently ran his hand through her bush and coated it with her juices. Alex ran his tongue down her pussy and on to her upper thighs. He traced lines all around her pubic area and even touched her asshole with his tongue a few times. Allie was enjoying Alex’s oral sex but she hadn’t cum yet. Surely he would make her cum soon, she thought.

Alex was going to hold out a little longer but then he felt that she needed to cum. Alex slowly licked his way down the right side of her pussy and down to her inner thigh. He then licked his way down the left side of her pussy and down to her left thigh. He moved his tongue back up again and returned to Allie’s wet pussy lips and even more slowly licked his way all the way up to her clit. He then captured her bud in his mouth and licked and sucked it.

That broke the dam and Allie started yelling, “OhmyGod! OhmyGod! OhmyGOD! I’m CUMMING!!!”

She flooded Alex’s face with her juices. He tried to lick up her juices but she was just cumming too much. Allie came about three more times while Alex was still eating her pussy out.

Allie had to stop him from licking her any further as all her orgasms made her too sensitive. Alex moved up her body and kissed Allie. “God, Alex, that had to be the best yet,”

“Anytime, sis. I swear, if we were stranded on a desert island, I could live off your cum.”

“Mmmmmmm, that’s an interesting thought,” Allie responded. “Just think, we could fuck all the time and we wouldn’t ever have to wear clothes. We wouldn’t have to have to hide our love from anyone.”

“Yeah, but you would run out of your birth control pills.”

Allie said, “So what? You know I want to have your babies. Alex, Jr. would have your eyes and he’d grow up strong but gentle like you.”

Alex said, “Allie, Jr. would be as beautiful as you and have your sense of adventure.”

Allie kissed her brother again. She stood up and took off her dress and bra. She told Alex to stand up too. He obeyed and she kneeled in front of him and pulled down his shorts. Since Alex wasn’t wearing underwear, his erection almost hit Allie in the face when it sprang free. Allie took Alex’s erect cock in her hands and ran it in and out of her mouth. Her hands grasped his cock and played with his hairy balls. Her arms were resting against the outside of her breasts which inadvertently pressed them together. Since Alex’s cock was so big and she didn’t know how to deep throat him - much less realize what that was - she could only take a few inches of her brother’s cock in her mouth.

She was very close to Alex and part of the shaft of his cock managed to slide into Allie’s cleavage. “Ohhhhhh, Allie that feels so good.” Allie hadn’t been doing anything any different so she wondered what felt so good.

She took his cock out of her mouth and asked, “What felt so good, baby?”

Alex said, “My dick was sliding between your tits that one time. Didn’t you feel it?”

Allie said, “No. But if you liked it, I think we could do it again.”

Allie positioned herself so that she was cupping her breasts with her hands and her brother’s dick came up between her tits before she took his head in her mouth.

Alex groaned, “Gawd, Allie that feels awesome!”

As long as Alex was happy, Allie was happy but having his cock slide between her tits gave her a charge too. She hadn’t noticed it before since she was so intent on pleasing Alex but she now realized that his stiff rod moving between her tits felt really good on them especially after her valley had been coated with saliva, sweat and pre-cum. It made his cock move much easier.

With Allie’s mouth around his head and her tits rubbing his shaft, it didn’t take long for Alex’s cum to build up inside him.

“Oh, Allie, I’m cumming!”

Allie took hold of his cock and sucked on it even harder. Alex sprayed his cum to the back of her throat and she hungrily swallowed it. She licked all over his cock making sure she got every bit of his yummy cum.

After she finished she jumped up and said, “I’m going outside to work on my all over tan. Wanna put lotion on my back?”

Alex said, “I’d rather put it on your front.”

Allie giggled, “You can do my front too, if you want.” She gathered up her towel and lotion and they went downstairs and out the back door. They didn’t bother to put clothes on and they settled into the spot that was hidden from the neighbors. Allie laid down on her stomach and Alex rubbed suntan lotion all over her back, legs and ass. He managed to rub his fingers over Allie’s pussy lips while doing her ass but he didn’t go any farther than that. Alex applied lotion to his body and laid down next to his sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.