Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The next morning the twins were woken up by their mother. “Up and at ‘em, you two,” she cheerily said.

Allie woke up and was confused why her pajama top was on and why her stomach and tits felt a little funny. She quickly deduced that Alex put her top on her after she fell asleep. Alex was a little tougher to wake up and his mom had to go over and shake him awake. He roused himself and saw his sister sitting up in bed smiling at him with so much love on her face.

After their mother left, the twins got up and met in the middle of the room for a sexy good morning kiss. “Good morning, big brother,” Allie said.

“Good morning, little sister,” her brother replied. They kissed some more and Alex played with his sister’s naked pussy with his fingers. Allie moaned her pleasure into his mouth.

“Ummmm that feels good.” She broke the kiss and said, “By the way, thanks for putting my top on me.”

Alex kissed her again, “You’re welcome, my love. Did you enjoy that special cream I put on you last night?”

Allie said, “Well, I noticed something felt funny when I woke up. Was that what I think that was?”

Alex nodded, “I had to jerk off so bad after you fell asleep. I just was so turned on by your sexy body I just had to cum on you. I hope you didn’t mind.”

“Mind? I love your cum on me and in me. It’s a part of you, how could I not love it?” They kissed again and went downstairs after their mom yelled at them that breakfast was ready.

Allie put on her pajama bottoms making sure Alex got a great view of her pussy and ass. They went downstairs and ate breakfast with their parents and then went upstairs to shower while their parents got ready for work. They had to be at work by 9 so their dad dropped their mom off so the kids could use the other car to be to their job by 10.

They wanted to shower together badly but they didn’t dare while their folks were up and around. They did tease each other by getting ready naked. They figured if their folks came up they could easily put something on.

After 9, they knew their folks were at work and they went to Allie’s bed and started kissing. Their nude bodies writhed against each other and Allie panted, “I’ve got to have you inside me, Alex. Get a condom and fuck me! We have time.” Alex knew she was right and got the condom out and rolled it on his cock.

He returned to Allie’s bed and felt her pussy to see if it was wet enough to fuck. It was and Allie took his dick in her hand and guided it into her wet cunt. He inched his way inside her and let her get used to him being inside her.

She felt so good around him even though the sensation was dulled from the condom. Alex fucked Allie harder and she bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. Their union felt so right and Allie played with her clit so she could cum too.

Alex wasn’t going to last very long since this was his first time today and after about 5 minutes of furious fucking, he shot his semen into the condom. Allie hadn’t cum yet and she exhorted her brother to keep fucking her. Alex continued to thrust his semi-hard cock into Allie and she finally came with a scream.

Knowing that his sister had finally cum, Alex collapsed on top of her. They kissed for several minutes and then Allie took Alex’s condom off and flushed it down the toilet. She came back in the bedroom and sucked all of Alex’s cum off his cock and kissed him when she was finished. “Thank you for the special gift you left on my lips last night,” she told him.

Alex grinned, “Did you like waking up with my cum on your lips?”

“Umm hmmm. One of these nights I’ll return the favor.”

They went into the bathroom and brushed their teeth. Allie didn’t want to cause she loved the taste of Alex’s cum but Alex insisted she do it since she’d be helping people all day. They got dressed and took off for work.

They worked till 6:00 and drove home exhausted. Their parents were already home and were waiting for them to eat dinner. They changed out of their work clothes and went back downstairs to join their parents. It was a normal family evening and after supper, they went into the living room to watch TV. Alex sat on the couch and Allie sat on the floor which was unusual since she usually would sit next to Alex on the couch.

At first Alex was a bit miffed that Allie didn’t join him but realized that she was just taking his advice to heart. She was keeping her distance from him somewhat while their parents were around.

After their parents went to bed, Allie scampered on the couch and kissed Alex so hard he almost fell off the couch. They kissed for a while and Allie sat up and unzipped her brother’s pants. She took his cock in her hand and gently stroked it with her right hand as she laid across him while putting her left arm around his shoulder. Alex put his right arm around Allie and took her bra off. They fondled each other and watched TV until they were so hot they finally had to go to bed and satisfy each other.

When they got upstairs they took off all their clothes and fell on Allie’s bed kissing each other. Alex moved to where he and Allie could 69 each other. They gave each other oral sex until they came and fell asleep in each other’s arms. Alex woke up about an hour later and put Allie’s pajama tops on and he went back to his own bed. He longed for the day where she would wake up in his arms again.

The rest of the week went by in similar fashion except they stopped making love in the morning since they only had one condom left and no spending money till they got paid on Friday which was also the night of Alex’s date with Beth.

They only worked a half day on Friday and a half day on Saturday so they wouldn’t be paid overtime on a regular basis. Before they got home that afternoon, they cashed their paychecks at the bank. Alex got $20 in cash and $5 in quarters.

After they left the bank, they went over to their favorite gas station and while Allie filled up their car with gas, Alex went into the bathroom and got 10 condoms. Allie smiled when he came out and showed her what he got. He was a bit surprised that Allie didn’t try to jump his bones on the ride home. She didn’t so much as stroke his dick through his pants. She had something better in mind.

They got home, went up and changed clothes. Alex was going to nap for a bit and Allie went out to sunbathe. She got undressed and put on her bikini in front of Alex and he noticed with an appreciable leer and then dozed off when she went to the bathroom to get a towel and lotion. She came back in to find him sleeping and she quietly went over to his bedside table and took out a condom and went out in the back yard to lay out.

She set her towel out in the area where she would be hidden from prying eyes. Allie took off her top and rubbed lotion over her front and laid back on her towel and soaked up some rays. Being in the sun made her horny and after several minutes she started rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms. She enjoyed playing with herself but she needed her brother’s cock inside her.

They had left their windows open and Alex was awakened by Allie calling him. “Alex, I need you to come out here. Alex, come outside!” He shook off his drowsiness and went out to the back yard.

He saw his sister lying there on her stomach, topless. He hardened immediately at the sight of her lovely, near nude body and walked over to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.