Twins
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Allie asked, “You think we better start laundry?”

Alex said, “Yeah, we better. I think we probably have enough hot water if we start the cold stuff first.”

They got up and took their stuff back inside with them. They made sure to take the condom and the wrapper with them and buried them deep in the garbage.

They went inside, started a load of laundry and went back upstairs. Alex asked Allie what she wanted to do. Allie grinned wickedly and raised her eyebrows. Alex laughed and said, “Besides that.”

Allie smiled and said, “The Braves game should be on.”

Alex liked to watch baseball and started following the Atlanta Braves since they were on TV all the time. They went into the living room and Alex started to sit in a chair.

Allie said, “Wait! Don’t sit down until I get a towel. We’re still covered in suntan lotion and other stuff so we don’t want to get any on the furniture.”

Alex nodded in agreement and Allie went into the bathroom to get three towels. She put one on the back of a chair. Then she put another one down on the seat of the chair and one more on top of that one. Alex sat down on the chair and Allie asked him if she could get him anything to drink or eat.

“I could use a Coke and some potato chips.”

Allie said, “I’ll be back in a minute.”

In a minute Allie returned with two glasses of Coke and a bowl of potato chips. She sat them down on the table next to the chair and went over to turn on the TV. Allie bent over and turned the channels looking for the game making sure Alex got a good look at her pussy and ass. She finally found the game and went back over and sat right on Alex’s lap.

Alex thought that he had died and gone to heaven. His sexy, naked sister was sitting on his lap while he was watching baseball. Allie laid back on Alex’s chest and watched the game with him. She could take or leave watching baseball but Alex enjoyed it so she watched it too. Alex put his arms around Allie and stroked her breasts. They felt so soft and Allie loved his hands on them.

Then the buzzer for the wash machine went off and Allie went downstairs to put a load in the dryer and a new load in the washer. When she got back, she resumed her position on Alex’s lap and he went back to caressing her breasts.

The game was in the 4th inning and the Braves broke the game open with a 6 run inning. Allie had been moving her butt over his cock. That and feeling her breasts up got him hard again. He became less interested in the game and more interested in his sister. He was ready to fuck Allie again but he needed to be harder.

“Allie, suck my cock, please.”

Allie said, “Mmmm hmmm!”

She got down on her knees and took his organ in her mouth. She used her tongue and lips to get him to full hardness. Allie knew what it took to get Alex off so she was content mainly licking his cock to stem the tide.

After several minutes of that, Allie stopped with her blow job and went back into the kitchen to get a condom. When she got back, Alex started to get up from the chair, assuming they were going to do it on the floor. But before he could Allie straddled him and sat back down on his legs facing him.

She tore the condom out of the package and rolled it on his cock. After she got it on her brother, Allie moved up and positioned her pussy right above Alex’s cock. Using the arms of the chair for support, Allie slowly lowered herself on to her brother’s pole. Allie loved it before when he rammed into her hard and fast but she knew Alex liked savoring the moment so she slowly made love to him this time.

She had to admit it felt really good going down slow on Alex’s cock. Of course, it was impossible for Alex’s cock not to feel good inside her. It felt much like the first time when he was so slow and gentle with her. This time she was controlling the tempo. It was interesting being the one to control things this time.

Alex didn’t just sit there and let her do all the work. While Allie was fucked his cock, he played with her tits and rubbed her clit. Allie enjoyed the sensations of him playing with her tits and pussy.

Only a few minutes into their love making session Allie felt her pussy spasm. Her cum flowed out of her over Alex’s cock and balls. Allie prepared well as the towels soaked up her cum. Alex could feel his sister’s pussy spasm over his cock. He managed not to cum and Allie continued to ride his cock. He couldn’t imagine anything feeling as good as his sister’s pussy gripping his cock.

It was a good thing Allie was going slow or else he would have cum for sure by now. He resolved to hold off as long as he could but Allie wasn’t making it easy for him. Allie had no qualms about cumming whenever she felt the need.

“Oh God, Alex, I’m gonna cum all over your big cock! I’m cumming on my brother’s cock!” she cried in ecstasy. That time almost did it for Alex but he held her down while she was fully impaled on him so he could let the urge to cum pass.

“Oh, Allie, we’ve got to slow down or I’m gonna cum!” Alex moaned while Allie was sitting with his cock inside her. Allie was as much of a tease as her brother was and she moved her hips around his lap. Alex groaned in pleasure and he knew he was going to have to cum soon.

He gripped Allie’s hips with his hands and started moving her up and down his turgid member. They were going faster now and Allie was going crazy over how they were fucking.

“Oh yeah, Alex, Fuck your little sister’s hot pussy! It’s just for you, my love. I want you fucking me all the time! Oh, it’s so hot fucking my brother! Aw, God, I’m cumming again! Cum with me, Alex! Shoot your cum in my pussy! Fuuuuuuck meeeeeee!”

Allie’s cunt squeezed Alex’s cock and he couldn’t hold back any longer. “Awwwww, fuck, I’m gonna cum in my sister’s pussy! Oh, I’m cumming now! Oh, fuck me!” Alex yelled as he shot what felt like a gallon of cum in the condom.

He imagined what it would be like when he could actually fuck his sister without a condom. Allie thought the same thing and imagined Alex’s seed splashing inside her love tunnel. She knew some day his fertile sperm would impregnate her and they would have a child together. She thought about how good it would feel going to school with Alex’s cum inside her all day from an early morning fuck session and then have Alex eat her out after school.

Alex collapsed in exhaustion into the chair. Allie collapsed on top of him still with his cum inside her. They weren’t too tired to kiss but almost as soon as they broke the kiss, they fell asleep. It was quite a beautiful sight. Allie’s long blonde hair framing her cute body asleep in her brother’s arms while they were still joined at the waist.

The buzzer for the dryer woke them from their catnap. They went downstairs, took the clothes out of the dryer and folded them. Then they took the load in the wash machine and put it in the dryer.

Allie said, “We have some more time to kill before we have to do another load. You want to watch some more TV?”

Alex said, “Nah. I think we better clean up. Let’s take a bath and maybe in a while we can fuck again.”

Allie clapped her hands and squealed in delight. “Oh, Alex, you have such great ideas!” she said as she hugged and kissed her brother.

Alex and Allie went upstairs and ran their bath. They were careful not to use too much hot water since they still had more laundry to do and dishes to wash. They filled up the tub about halfway and Alex went into their room to get another condom. He put it down on the side of the tub and got in first

Allie got in and laid on top of him. They already washed their hair this morning so they just washed their bodies. Allie had turned to face Alex so they could wash each other easier. They didn’t want to use washcloths because they wanted to rub their bare hands over their sibling’s body. Of course, Alex focused on Allie’s tits. Allie made sure Alex’s cock was clean too. It was always very erotic when they washed each other and Alex got hard again.

Allie took her brother’s dick in her mouth and sucked him to a full erection. Alex sighed in pleasure as she sucked him off. She was very careful not to make him cum even though she craved the taste of his cum. Alex finally pulled her off his cock and asked Allie, “How do you want to do this?”

Allie said, “Let’s do it like we just did it.” Alex agreed and tore the condom out of the package and rolled it on his cock. As soon as he got it on, Allie mounted him and quickly took him in her all the way. A wave of pleasure came over her as her brother’s 8” cock filled her hungry vagina. She even had a mini-orgasm when he buried himself in her on the first stroke.

When she recovered, she bounced up and down on Alex’s cock. She still set the tempo but it was neither slow nor fast. She wanted something in between so it would be fast enough to please her but slow enough to make Alex happy. Water splashed everywhere but neither twin cared since they were lost in the ecstasy of lovemaking.

Allie was especially lost in the pleasure of fucking her brother again. “Oh, Alex, fill me up, baby! Stuff that big cock inside me. It feels so good in there just never stop fucking me!” she cried.

Alex was excited by his sister’s exhortations. “Oh yeah, Allie, I’m gonna fuck you forever, baby!” he said. “Your cunt feels so good on my cock I can’t wait till we fuck all the time and someday I’m gonna make you pregnant.”

Allie shuddered in delight at the thought of Alex impregnating her and she pounded down harder on his cock. “Alex, I’m gonna cum! Oh, cum in me, baby! Ahhhhhhhhhh!” she yelled as an orgasm shook her body and her cum covered Alex’s cock.

Alex felt his cum build up in his balls and he couldn’t hold on much longer. “I’m cumming, Allie!” he yelled. “Oh, God, here I cum, Allie!” Alex shot his load into his condom but continued to fuck her as his cock remained hard. Allie kept moving up and down on him and she realized she could squeeze her pussy muscles while Alex was fucking her. She contracted her pussy a bit and Alex rolled his eyes back in pleasure. He couldn’t believe how good that felt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.